The game which brought addictive frustration returns - this time in Portable form!
After many years of inactivity, our hero has come out of retirement to once again embark on a coin collecting spree! You are that hero, and for reasons never quite explained, you have an urge to run through zones, collecting coins, doing so without losing lives and getting yourself killed in careless ways.
Enemies cannot be hurt, so you must use your platforming prowess to navigate your way towards the rewards (of which there are none) while avoiding every Nasty Thing (of which there are many).
Anything bad that you touch will result in a loss of life, and you’ll probably find many trips to the Game Over screen – yet you might just find yourself coming back for “just one more try”…
- Double pixel outlined graphics in a typical Chris Street style!
- Challenging and addictive gameplay!
- 40 stages, set through 4 Zones!
- PLUS! Some other things!
It’s the biggest Zone Runner game ever! Just remember… everybody dies.
1. Requires at least Android 4.0
2. Game experience may vary depending on the device you play on. The newer your device, the better. Very old devices may experience slowdown or occasional "frame skips". Every effort has been made to test on as many devices as possible.
3. Although every effort has been made to eliminate bugs from the game, some may remain.
4. I always love feedback, both positive and critical. Please do not hesitate to contact me!
5. If you see any reviews online/offline, or in publications, again I would love to hear from you!