At first, select local folder and Picasa album you want to sync. Then, PhotoSync detects added photos and upload automatically.
In the other hand, PhotoSync watching registered folder at fixed interval. If PhotoSync find photos not uploaded yet, upload the photos automatically.
Of course you can upload photos not only automatically but also manually.
Sync method is 4 pattern. "Android to Picasa","Picasa to Android","Complement" and "Bidirectional". You can choice sync method you want.
You can save device/Google Photos space to resize photos.
If you resize photos in predetermined size, you can use unlimited space in Google Photos. If you are Google+ user, the size is 2048 pixel. if you are not Google+ user, the size is 800 pixel.
** This app is trial version. So you can choose only "Android to Picasa" for sync setting. And you can't use "Resize" function. To use all function, you need to install "PicasaSyncUnlocker". **
[Restriction from App]
1. While syncing, auto upload will be disabled.
2. Rename file is not supported.
3. Subfolder is not synced.
[Restriction from Picasa API]
1. Max upload size is 100MB.
2. Downloading video from Picasa is not available.
3. You can upload photos up to 1000 in one album.
- Bugs fixed
- Compatibility with Android 3 or higher
- Settings: number of image rows, animation speed, image quality, etc.
- Modified video player and photo frame widget
- Removed sync with Picasa
- Removed default cache service
- Gif animation support
- Hidding albums
READ THIS INFORMATION BEFORE INSTALL:
1) This gallery won't work well on old devices!!!
2) If gallery works slowly, you can enable thumbnails caching in settings
3) The first launching of gallery can be too long, please wait some time
4pda forum topic: http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=368311
The application will organize all your pictures and videos in folders, and the best thing is that, if you grant it permissions to access your Picasa account, it will also show directly in the gallery all your Picasa pictures in a totally transparent manner, as you upload pictures to Picasa the application will show them in your phone. This is really cool and this app manages it very well, letting Android manage access rights in a totally transparent manner.
It can also process pictures in batch, crop and rotate images, assign detail location to pictures so they appear geo-positioned when uploaded to places like Picasa, and many other cool features that are really nice to have.
* Monitor channel and video performance with easy-to-use analytics
* Filter and respond to fan comments
* Push notifications so you can find out when something important happens
* Update your video details and settings
* Fast Picasa Web album and photo browsing - you can use this app as a virtual photo album.
* Manage your Picasa Web albums: create new albums or update existing ones.
* Move your photos from one online album to another.
* Local photo browsing and upload: review the pictures on your phone's SD card and upload them to the Picasa Web album of your choice.
* Video upload: you can also upload local videos (up to 100MB) to your online Picasa albums.
* Batch operations: upload, download, move or delete several photos at a time.
* Direct camera upload including GPS coordinates - it will upload your photos the moment you take them (using the app's "Camera" menu option). The photos will appear in your default Picasa album and they will include the location where you were at the time. (Note: to auto-upload photos taken by other apps, you must enable it from the app's settings)
* Video playback: play any video in any Picasa web album, including your contacts' videos and any public videos. You can also play any local videos.
* Social features:
- View your contacts' public albums
- Invite your friends to see your Picasa Web albums
- Share your Picasa Web albums and photos through any compatible app (Gmail, Blogger, Yahoo Mail)
- Search public Picasa Web photos based on keywords
* Download any online photo you can see in the app
* Full screen slideshow with configurable time interval
* Chromecast support (experimental, full screen web media only)
* Multiple accounts: you can easily switch between all your Google accounts.
* Secure: by default, it integrates with your Android's Google account and it never asks you for a password. All the communication with Google Picasa is over https.
* We stand by our product - if you encounter any issue or if you are not satisfied with the app, we will either fix it or fully refund your money. You can send us your feedback at email@example.com.
* Free and continuous software updates: we will be releasing new features often, based on user feedback.
* Detailed online help and FAQ: http://imprologic.com/picasa/android/help/
Picasa Web Albums is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Imprologic Inc is not not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Google Inc.
The online photos are retrieved only the first time they are accessed, then cached. For any subsequent access, the photo is retrieved from cache, in order to save data usage.
If all the photos in an album are already cached, PicsPro will only re-query your list of photos (not the actual images) to check for changes.
PicsPro for Picasa was developed in Ontario, Canada.
-Free and ad-free.
-Search with your favorite engine :
*and more to come ...
-Works on Android 2.1+ and is optimized for Honeycomb tablets
-Intuitive multi-touch gestures : scroll, fling and pinch-to-zoom
-Save, set as wallpaper and share images you like
-Integration to global search
-Create home shortcuts to favorite search
Contact me by mail for suggestions or support request.
If you like my work you can buy DroidIris+ and browse :
.: Features :.
· Auto downloads provide fast offline access to photos. View photos without a connection.
· Auto upload photos and videos
· Batch upload to Picasa by sharing them from your favorite gallery
· Resize photos on upload
· Cast photos to your TV with Chromecast
· Full screen slideshows
· Select from a dozen slideshow animations and transitions for beautiful slideshows
· Enable Daydreams in Android to slideshow your Picasa or Google+ photos when you dock or charge your device
· Google Now support. Say "OK Google, search for xyz on pFolio for Picasa"
· Support for multiple accounts
· Move photos between albums
· Create and edit albums
· View and add comments
· View photo EXIF
· Play videos and Picasa's animated photo GIFs
· Filter photos by keywords
· Force maximum brightness when viewing photos
· Turn off auto rotate so that photos always display as large as possible
· Crop to fit so pictures always fill the screen
· Control slideshow interval and randomization
· Auto upload from any storage location
· Auto download and upload only when you're on wifi
· Set title and keywords on uploads
· Upload and view geotagged photos on map
· Control auto download frequency
· Read only mode turns off destructive actions like delete
· Share URLs of photos
· Shared URLs are automatically shortened with bit.ly
· Share photos with other apps
· Clean interface that looks great on phones, tablets, and televisions
I stand behind my apps. If you have any problem, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll fix it or refund your money. If you purchased a prior version of my Picasa app, email me for a free copy.
Thanks and enjoy!
- Google Drive Instant Upload for Pictures and Videos.
- Uploads in full resolution without any compression.
- Can upload immediately or be configured to wait for a WiFi connection.
- Ability to mass upload older pictures/videos that were taken before installing the app
- Integrated with Google Drive
- Integrates with your Google Account using Android Account Manager and Google Play Services
- Actively being developed; New features will be added.
Please email us if you have any problems or feature requests: email@example.com
Google Drive is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
You can quick and easy to access all your media(photo and video) files, it also include gorgeous 3D effect. It has utilized all advantage of your phone or tablet.
Photo Gallery 3D supports all the popular image formats
- Quick browse all the pictures in your device.
- 3D effect , more realistic aesthetic feeling
- Easy to manager your image
- Set as wallpaper
- Photo editing: Crop, rotate left, rotate right.
- Show image details
- Preview in slideshow
- Easy to share pictures
- Delicate interface design
- Excellent operating experience，easily sliding translation and switching.
Here just as a supplement and provides an additional option for everyone can use this native gallery app. Enjoy it.
This app is based on Gallery 3D, and licensed under the Apache License.
Gallery 3D code: https://android.googlesource.com/platform/packages/apps/Gallery3D/
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Sharpen, remove red eye, crop & straighten, distort, insert cutouts of other pictures, paint, make color splash out of black-and-white pictures, add text, word balloons, apply effects like Cross Process, Lomo, Vignette, faux HDR, Tilt-shift, Pencil Sketch, and much more.
Supports high resolution editing up to 13MP for devices that can handle it.
background play removed from this app due to Terms service of API .
Viral is an innovative video player that has many features .
For those of you who like to multi-task, it allows you to pop-out and float your videos above any other app, so you can watch a video and send text messages, emails or just browse the Internet. If your device is powerful enough, you can even view multiple floating videos!
You can also choose to visualize your videos in fullscreen mode or minimize the playing video to the notification tray so you can listen to the audio in the background – great for listening music or podcasts from YouTube while you're on the run!
This app has the following features to give you the best seamless and intuitive experience:
• Support ChromeCast from any stream video .
• Connect to your YouTube account (access to Watch Later, My Uploads, Playlists…)
• Resizable Pop-up player, which can also play local videos from your video gallery
• Multiple Pop-up player at same time.
• Minimize to notification bar and play in the background
• Change video resolutions from 144p up to 720p
• Tab sliding interface for easy navigation (change brightness and volume directly by swiping on the video)
• Highly customizable interface with lots of settings and options, and more…!
Before leaving a low rating, please consider contacting us (email below) with your feedback first. We appreciate your comments and suggestions, and we are willing to help resolve any issues you might have. We hope to make this app the ultimate mobile companion to your video viewing experience!
if u want help us to make this app perfect please join us in this group to become beta tester :
Currently, PictureCast supports two view modes:
- Fullscreen Mode: As the name implies, fullscreen mode utilizes all available space to display your photos.
- Stacked Mode: In this mode, your photos appear in a stack, as if you’re throwing your printed photos at your TV screen.
Transitions (only in fullscreen):
- Fade: A simple fade in/out animation to transition between photos.
- Slide: Have a little fun and let your photos slide in and out of view.
- Zoom: Want to mix it up more? Have your photos zoom in and out of view.
Locations you can share from:
- Local: Have a great photo already on your phone/tablet? No problem. Downloaded a fantastic animated GIF of a cat? Share it with ease!
- Google+/Picasa: Do you automatically back up your photos to Google+? Maybe you upload your point and shoot photos to Picasa. Choose an album and share away!
- Facebook: Choose any album from your Facebook profile for immediate view on your TV.
- Reddit: Do you love the pics on /r/funny or do you need a smile from /r/aww? Your favorite subreddit is now only a click away from your TV.
- Note: Support for Instagram, Flickr, Dropbox and more coming soon.
- Slideshow Mode: Did you take 500+ photos on your last vacation and don't want to click through them one by one? We understand. In Slideshow mode, photos can be viewed in order or randomly. You just sit back and enjoy.
- Multi-user Mode: Have a group of friends over who all want to share photos? No problem. PictureCast allows multiple users to connect at once and share photos (really fun in Stacked view!)
- Animated GIF's: Want to see your favorite GIF's from reddit and else where on your big screen? There is no easier way than PictureCast
In-app Purchases explanation:
PictureCast allows for free sharing of your local content in any view mode. Slideshow and Multi-user modes are also available at no cost. To unlock all of the Premium features, we use a one-time In-app purchase. This purchase is good for all devices you own!
android.permission.INTERNET - required for access your online photos
android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - required to read your local photos
com.android.vending.BILLING - required for in app purchase
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - required for the Chromecast
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - required for the Chromecast
android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS - required for loading photos from Google+/Picasa
android.permission.USE_CREDENTIALS - required for loading photos from Google+/Picasa
Please note, this application requires a Google Chromecast to function properly.
View shared Picasa/G+ albums natively. This app fully supports all Picasa and G+ albums, either shared privately or publicly. Features include:
0. Read only. No password required. Data on server is completely safe.
1. Automatically find friends' public and shared albums. Load in batch.
2. Load any public Picasa albums by simply clicking the URL.
3. Share, refresh, delete, group/ungroup albums by long press.
4. Full caption on each image.
5. Single click to set wallpapers.
Picasa Me come up with beautiful user interface and good user experience. There are many features as other Paid Apps plus some amazing features. Free without Ads.. Try it yourself !
■ Add/Delete Picasa web albums
■ Add/Delete photos of Picasa web albums
■ Sort by Date or Name of Photos
■ Caching photos (View photos when offline)
■ Save Photos to Storage
Select photos and download it. It can be browsed from Gallery
■ Pause/Resume upload or download task
■ View picture in full screen mode
■ Show Exif of photo
■ Support GIFs
■ Support video playback & upload
To upload: go to explorer mode > select the video > Add to album
* limit file size 100 MB
■ Transfer photo between album
■ Rename album
■ Auto resume tasks when app start up
■ Conserves data usage by enabling transfer data by Wi-Fi only
■ Browse photo by Folder/Date/People/Tag
■ Delete photos
■ Share Photos
■ Add photo to Picasa Album
■ Show Exif of photo
■ Support GIFs
■ Support video playback
■ Rotate photo
■ Set Picture as contact photo/wallpaper
Please support us by giving a good rate in Android Market or sharing it on Google+ if you like this app.
If you have any issue of this app, feel free to let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will continue to do a great Picasa web albums App as much as possible.
Thank you for CC image : visualpanic