Takes only 3 min to install complete system with maps!!
Join thousands of truck drivers using Smart Truck Route app and WorldNav Truck GPS for truck/RV/Bus routing and navigation. This app helps commercial drivers navigate away from low bridges and areas where trucks are not permitted such as parkways and residential areas. The app will give you voice guided turn by turn navigation. Maps and routing are updated daily, free of charge. SmartTruckRoute will help avoid costly tickets, keep you safe, and get you to your destination on time and on the budget. Smarttruckroute min data connection.
SmartTruckRoute GPS Navigation and routes are available for the following countries:
Product website is: www.smarttruckroute.com
Thousands and thousands for truck drivers using smarttruckroute daily. Please see our map of users
Why we are better...
Instant Truck Routes on your Android Smartphone or Tablet!
No lengthy downloads.
Daily map updates including Permanent and Temporary Restrictions, and up to the minute traffic updates.
Truck friendly. Unlimited number of routes can be created.
Driver feedback loop allows drivers to give real-world mapping and routing experience feedback.
Efficiently uses cellular data which results in very low data usage.
For subscription pricing please see go to settings and then subscription.
The default settings for truck size and weight are: 80,000 lbs, 53' length, 13'6" height, 8' 6" width. You can easily change these settings higher or lower to accommodate your vehicle.
The SmartTruckRoute app subscription is a one-time payment, there are no recurring fees.
SmartTruckRoute is powered by WorldNav, pioneers in truck routing for portable GPS.
* Navigate trucks of any size with the convenience of using your phone or tablet!
* Find truck stops, rest areas, repair facilities, weigh scales, diesel pricing, weather, lane assist, speed limits, state border crossings, route export, driver feedback and more.
* Offers the latest truck specific maps and routes.
* Provides turn-by-turn voice instructions and warnings.
* Up to 10 via points per route
* Navigate in Street or Satellite View mode.
* See surrounding traffic, free service.
* Hands-free operation, use the built-in microphone on your phone to speak your destination and more
* Talk while navigating.
* Specify size, Weight and Hazmat level to ensure real truck routing.
* Navigation does not interrupt other functions of the phone.
* Free Updates
* Unlimited number of routes, use as often as you wish.
* FREE full use of the app between 1 pm to 2 pm and 1 am to 2 am EST
You can easily change the specifications of the truck to fit any size weight of truck or motor coach.
For portable GPS device please see
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the application you can request a refund within 48 hours of your download and specify the reason for the refund request. Please see our refund policy at http://www.smarttruckroute.com/refund.html.
Email refund request to:
Thank you for considering SmartTruckRoute for your Truck routing and navigation needs.
It's reliable. It's simple. It's fast. It's easy.
- GPS based for easy load and truck searching.
- Call the contact directly from the app.
- Easily find a "back-haul" from your current location.
- Quickly browse all available loads and trucks with just a simple touch.
This app combines the usability and speed of Getloaded's freight matching service with the technology of the Android platform to bring the biggest load board right to your fingertips.
With Getloaded for Android you can see all of the saved searches you have on Getloaded. Plus, the app will save every search you conduct when using it, saving you some much needed time!
Get all of the great features you have come to rely on at Getloaded, like Rate Index, TransCredit credit scores and PC*MILER mileage while you are on the go. No more deadheading or having your freight sit idle. Getloaded for Android gives you the technology to always keep your trucks loaded and your freight moving.
CoyoteGO is a free, convenient, and efficient way for drivers to be in touch with Coyote Logistics 24/7.
Simple. Efficient. Smart.
To get started, contact your Coyote rep for a login. New to Coyote? Call 773.365.6299 or visit http://www.coyote.com/technology/mobile.
• Log in and get instant access to all load details, including pickup and delivery info, commodities, and requirements
• Access facility-provided directions for easier travel
• Clickable facility address links directly to map
• Use the springboard menu to contact Coyote directly for any assistance
• Efficiently keep track of your pickup, delivery, and load numbers
• Check in upon arrival to facilities and easily submit BOL/POD information
• View details of all active and future loads
• In-transit check in
• Confirm loads to accept load terms and submit driver detail
• View historical and current load paperwork requirements, submit missing documents and view invoicing status
• Invoice Coyote to receive payment for the loads you've moved
• Search for available loads anywhere with the new Load Finder feature - talk to your rep!
Keywords: My DAT, truck stops, directory, truck stop locator, app, truck stop fuel prices, truck services, travel plazas, rest stops, rest areas, Walmart, CAT Scales, Hotels4Truckers, Find Truck Service, hotels for truckers, directions, map, Petro, Flying J, Pilot, TA, Love's, freight finder, trucking, Roady's, AM-Best, Blue Beacon, Pacific Pride, truck washes, DAT Trucker Services, DAT Truck Stop
A fast internet connection is highly recommended to complete installation. MyDAT Trucker Services works on most Android smart phones with Android version 2.3.5 or later and with a display resolution of 320x480 or higher.
NEW!! Fuel prices at more locations
NEW!! Truck-friendly Hotels and discounts provided by Hotels4Truckers
NEW!! Truck-friendly services provided by Find Truck Service
NEW!! UI that is tablet friendly
NEW!! Better maps integration
NEW!! Data is stored on your device so you can use without an internet connection
NEW!! Added Pacific Pride directory
Truck Stop & Travel Plaza Directory – get details and directions to truck stops from our directory of thousands of truck stops nationwide and updated daily; including Petro, Flying J, Pilot, TA, Love's as well as AM-Best, Roady's and other independents. Sort on nearby truck stops by distance, diesel price and parking spaces.
Truck Stop Amenities – see how many parking spaces, showers, fuel lanes, services bays and whether there is WiFi, laundry, truck wash and other amenities.
Diesel Prices - the most complete and up-to-date listing of diesel fuel prices for truck drivers
Truck-Friendly Hotels - find hotels that have parking for big rigs.
Truck-Friendly Services - access to thousands of heavy-duty services nationwide, including mobile repair, repair shops, towing and recovery, truck and trailer dealers and more.
Pacific Pride Directory
Blue Beacon Truck Wash Directory
CAT Scales Directory
Rest Stop Directory
DAT Loads – see loads from the DAT Extended Network.
- All users must agree to the DAT Solutions Terms & Conditions which will appear the first time you launch the application.
- While DAT Solutions endeavors to be as accurate and timely as possible, we make no warranty or guarantee concerning accuracy, reliability, completeness, or suitability, and provide all information AS IS. Use of MyDAT Trucker Services is at your own risk.
- You agree that you will not use MyDAT Trucker Services while driving.
- © 2014 DAT Solutions, LLC. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For Truckers: Find qualified loads nearby and wait for the price to increase to a suitable offer, then tap Contact Shipper to get ahold of the individual/company with the load and get paid the quoted price - No Brokers!
For Shippers: Quickly post the basic details of your load, a starting offer, and a maximum price, then wait for the calls to roll in.
Prices increase by $25 every 30 minutes, so a 'reverse bidding' takes place, ending when the first trucker agrees with the price.
One of the first trucking apps to provide real value to both shippers and truckers!
The HD 100 plugs into the truck's diagnostics port and connects Hours of Service information wirelessly to the HD 100 app. HOS logs are available on the HD 100 app and via the Rand McNally Connect web portal.
With the HD 100 app, the HD 100 unit, and a service plan, owner-operators, drivers and fleets can:
- Track and view On Duty, Driving, Off Duty and Sleeper Berth duty status time
- Accurately record Driving & On Duty time by letting the system automatically switch between statuses
- Complete Vehicle Inspection Reports & Trip Sheets electronically
- Receive notifications of potential HOS violations with on-screen and audio alerts
- Send logs directly by fax number or email address during an inspection
- Access the Rand McNally Connect web portal to view log history, and access safety and performance reporting
- Reduce paperwork and help lower administration costs
- Streamline overall fleet operations
The HD 100 device plugs into the truck's diagnostics port and connects Hours of Service information wirelessly to the HD 100 app. HOS logs are available on the HD 100 app and via the Rand McNally Connect web portal.
Please Note: Use of the HD 100 app requires the HD 100 device, a smart device (not included) and a service plan (monthly fee applies). Learn more about the HD 100 at http://www.randmcnally.com/hd100fleetapp
Trucker App & GPS for Truckers is the number one app for Truckers, turn by turn directions that allows you to add multiple locations and avoid locations. The Trucker GPS gives you all the benefits of directions with the capability to add any stops you want, up to a total of 7 stops! View Weight Stations, Travel Centers, Rest Areas, and Much More! With options to have direct navigation, or route planner no matter where you are going the Trucker App & GPS for Truckers will get you there.
Trucker App & GPS for Truckers Features:
- MPG price calculator
- Share your location with friends
- Rerouting to avoid areas you do not want to stop at
- Direct Navigation
- Auto-finish option when typing ending destination
- Turn by Turn Voice Guided Navigation
- Listed Directions and Interactive Map
- Satellite or Map views
- Add Terrain with Map view
- Add Labels with Satellite view
- Route Planner to let you add stops along your trip
- Weigh Station Locations
- Travel Centers
- Business Locations
- Add up to 7 total stops to the route planner
- Add stops options let you calculate your trip with out the stops and then with the stops
- Get route takes you to a map that can easily change to a listed direction and back to the map
- Add places to your map including: Travel Centers, Rest Areas, and Weigh Stations
- Free 7 Day Trial for Full Access of Route Planner only 8.99 a month!
- Mileage Calculator
- Help button
- Google Integration
The Trucker App & GPS for Truckers comes with a Mileage Calculator to tell you your MPG, Total Cost for Gas, Price Per Mile for Gas, and total Miles Traveled. Made specifically for truckers, the Trucker App & GPS for Truckers will let you see Travel Centers, Rest Areas, Weigh Stations with just a push of a button, pick one, pick two or pick all three. The Trucker App & GPS is designed to let all three show on the map at the same time.
No Matter where you want to go the Trucker App & GPS for Truckers is what you need to get you there! Free to Download and only 8.99 a month for the hands on directions you have been waiting for. The Trucker App & GPS is made to make your life easier, with not only directions but mileage information! Not sure if this is the App you want, try the FREE 7 Day trial, you will love it and if you don’t you have nothing to lose! GEOLocation makes it so you can start from anywhere even if you don’t know where you are!
Get started with our Trucker GPS system and you'll love how easy it works as you keep your friends up to date on your location.
Try Trucker App & GPS for Tuckers today, to make your life easier!
Continually updated mapping systems are the key to getting you where you need to be and the Trucker App & GPS has it and more!
We do our best to make sure all of the information is up to date. However due to the massive size and amount of information, It is the responsibility of the user to make sure they are using the application in a responsible way. We will do our best to continue to update and our users may help or assist us by letting us know these issues when arise. We look forward to hearing you, until then enjoy the the mapping application and your trip. If you have any questions or need anything please contact us right away, you can visit our website at http://www.abmobileapps.com. Trucker app is designed to provide the best mapping and guidance features for truckers. This includes showing the locations of scales, weigh stations, travel centers and more.
With the integrated GPS system feel free to share your location with friends. Get started today and Download trucker app for truckers now!
Our Trucker GPS system is a must have for every trucker driver.
Book loads instantly with Keychain’s verified shipping partners and get paid automatically.
With Keychain you can accept loads, make counter offers, instant message directly with shippers, and confirm pickup/delivery, all from inside the application.
• Sign up in < 30 seconds
• Verify your FMCSA / Insurance compliance
• Book loads instantly, broker-free
What Truckers Say: “Keeps me full.” -D. Luria
“Gets it done.” -T. Turkle
“Loads at my fingertips. Legit.” -Cradav
Never drive empty! Email email@example.com for help booking loads, questions or feedback.
- Request a ride using the Uber app and get picked up within minutes. On-demand service means no reservations required and no waiting in taxi lines.
- Compare rates for different Uber options and get fare quotes in the app. Pay with Google Wallet or PayPal, or add a credit card to your secure Uber account so you never need cash on hand.
- Easily set your pickup location on the map, even if you don't know the exact address. Get connected to your personal driver and check the progress of your Uber at any time.
- Sit back, relax, and go anywhere you want. We'll email you a receipt when you arrive at your destination.
An entirely new and modern way to travel is at your fingertips.
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/uber
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/uber
See if Uber's available in your city at https://www.uber.com/cities
Find a detailed breakdown of our Android permissions at https://www.uber.com/android/permissions
** Uber saves time by connecting you to a driver as quickly as possible. If you like the service, please consider using those extra few minutes to review our app. **
Our app is cheaper than a taxi, faster than the bus, and easy to use.
• Getting Started: After downloading Lyft and signing up, simply open the app and request a ride.
• Paying: Never worry about having cash for a cab or the bus again — with Lyft, you pay through your phone. It’s easy, fast, and secure.
• Split the Cost: Easily split the cost of a ride with friends through the app. No more IOU’s.
About Our Drivers
• All Lyft drivers pass comprehensive background and DMV checks before being approved for the service.
• Drivers are rated by passengers and only the highest-rated drivers are allowed on the road.
• Lyft provides a first-of-its-kind $1M liability insurance for total peace of mind.
Join the millions who’ve chosen Lyft instead of a cab for commuting, going out at night, and getting to events. Next time you need a ride, skip the bus, taxi, or car service and choose Lyft.
What people are saying:
"Ride-sharing programs like Lyft are providing commuters with less expensive and more social ways to get around. Users log into the app, specify where they’re heading, and a background-checked driver picks them up for less than a typical cab ride." - TODAY Show on how Lyft works
"In a city where taxis can be scarce and Uber’s black town cars are rampant but expensive, Lyft has quickly gained visibility due to low prices and quirky branding." - Ad Age on what differentiates Lyft
"Lyft's focus on the everyman has recently extended to the wildly successful Lyft Line carpool service aimed at commuters, which offers discounts of 30% to 60% for sharing a Lyft ride with others." - Fast Company on Lyft Line
“...Special emphasis was put on making rides reflect the values of the company. The founders didn’t want the experience to be like a taxi or an Uber ride, where a passenger sat in the back and didn’t interact with the driver.” - Techcrunch on Lyft’s community values
“Lyft is a foreign country for an Uber refugee, but it doesn't take long to feel at home there.” - Mashable, on switching to Lyft from Uber
“ A few weeks ago, one Lyft driver served me homemade lemon bread. The experience feels less mercenary than taking an Uber ride, as if you’re engaging a friend rather than a chauffeur, which is exactly the atmosphere you’d want in a daily car pool.” - New York Times, on the difference between Lyft and Uber
For Lyft drivers using the app, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro*, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC*
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus*, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Palm Tran*, Tri-Rail, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop!
MAKE GREAT MONEY DRIVING YOUR OWN CAR
Drive Your Own Car. Meet friendly people in your city and help them get around—no office or boss.
Make Your Own Schedule. Drive full-time or just a few hours a week, whenever it’s convenient for you.
Use Your Own Phone. It’s free to download on your own Android device (must be 2013 or newer).
HOW DOES THE PARTNER APP WORK?
Switch on the UberPartner app whenever you want to start picking up riders.
Move your riders quickly and efficiently with automatic GPS directions from the app.
Get paid every week from your fares, directly deposited to your bank account.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Sign up to drive at partners.uber.com and start your application.
Upload your vehicle documents, then download this app on to your phone.
Once you are registered and approved, drive and earn money whenever you want.
App typically uses 2GB of data per month, so charges to your phone plan may apply.
**New** Available for Android Wear - view nearby lines and get next arrival times right from your watch
Supports major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & hundreds more worldwide.
** “It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” - LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
►OmniSearch: Discover the best routes to anywhere in your city. Search for a place, address or station to compare transit options and see detailed directions all the way there (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar)
►Near me: See what's nearby and explore your surroundings on the map. Find the closest stops and check next arrival times, so you're never stuck waiting at the station. Get directions to your destination via the best and shortest route
►Favorites: Add your home, work and other favorite places for instant trip planning. See next arrival times for your favorite lines, and even check your trip history for easy repeat travels
►En Route: A simple click will allow you control your journey, even if your plans or destination change. Just tap Start to see your updated ETA and be notified as you go
►Live reports: Improve everyone’s ride by reporting useful information about station crowdedness, cleanliness, live events, even incidents. Receive notifications from your local operator, when available. Planning your transit is easier when you know what to expect
►Comprehensive transit maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required)
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Ride with Moovit in 100+ cities across the US:
New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, Miami, and more.
Moovit supports all major transit operators including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in hundreds of cities around the world including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli), France (Paris, Bordeaux), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands, Israel, Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
Transit Tracks was designed to be simple-to-use and fast - no frills, no confusing menus, no paid-only functionality.
- Bus and train times pulled straight from the CTA Bus Tracker and CTA Train Tracker.
- Bookmark stops you use often.
- Find all nearby bus and train stops.
• Search for shipments by a variety of numbers—container, customer reference, C.H. Robinson, and more—for access to detailed shipment information.
• Search for shipments by pickup or drop off date to access detailed shipment information.
• View events happening on a shipment.
• View Imaged documents linked to a shipment – BOL, Proof of Delivery, Manifest, etc…
• Email your Account rep with questions on a load.