Takes only 3 min to install complete system with maps!!
Join thousands of truck drivers using Smart Truck Route app and WorldNav Truck GPS for truck/RV/Bus routing and navigation. This app helps commercial drivers navigate away from low bridges and areas where trucks are not permitted such as parkways and residential areas. The app will give you voice guided turn by turn navigation. Maps and routing are updated daily, free of charge. SmartTruckRoute will help avoid costly tickets, keep you safe, and get you to your destination on time and on budget.
SmartTruckRoute GPS Navigation and routes are available for the following countries:
Product website is: www.smarttruckroute.com
Thousands and thousands for truck drivers using smarttruckroute daily. Please see our map of users
Why we are better...
Instant Truck Routes on your Android Smartphone or Tablet!
No lengthy downloads.
Daily map updates including Permanent and Temporary Restrictions, and up to the minute traffic updates.
Truck friendly. Unlimited number of routes can be created.
Driver feedback loop allows drivers to give real-world mapping and routing experience feedback.
Efficiently uses cellular data which results in very low data usage.
For subscription pricing please see go to settings and then subscription.
The default settings for truck size and weight are: 80,000 lbs, 53' length, 13'6" height, 8' 6" width. You can easily change these settings higher or lower to accommodate your vehicle.
The SmartTruckRoute app subscription is a one time payment, there are no recurring fees.
SmartTruckRoute is powered by WorldNav, pioneers in truck routing for portable GPS.
* Navigate trucks of any size with the convenience of using your phone or tablet!
* Find truck stops, rest areas, repair facilities, weigh scales, diesel pricing, weather, lane assist, speed limits, state border crossings, route export, driver feedback and more.
* Offers the latest truck specific maps and routes.
* Provides turn-by-turn voice instructions and warnings.
* Up to 10 via points per route
* Navigate in Street or Satellite View mode.
* See surrounding traffic, free service.
* Hands free operation, use the built-in microphone on your phone to speak your destination and more
* Talk while navigating.
* Specify size, Weight and Hazmat level to ensure real truck routing.
* Navigation does not interrupt other functions of the phone.
* Free Updates
* Unlimited number of routes, use as often as you wish.
* FREE full use of the app between 1pm to 2pm and 1am to 2am EST
You can easily change the the specifications of the truck to fit any size weight of truck or motor coach.
SmartTruckRoute does not allow simultaneous navigation and movie viewing for safety purposes. Navigation will be terminated if one tries to watch a movie.
For portable GPS device please see
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the application you can request a refund within 48 hours of your download and specify the reason for the refund request. Please see our refund policy at http://www.smarttruckroute.com/refund.html.
Email refund request to:
Thank you for considering SmartTruckRoute for your Truck routing and navigation needs.
The HD 100 plugs into the truck's diagnostics port and connects Hours of Service information wirelessly to the HD 100 app. HOS logs are available on the HD 100 app and via the Rand McNally Connect web portal.
With the HD 100 app, the HD 100 unit, and a service plan, owner-operators, drivers and fleets can:
- Track and view On Duty, Driving, Off Duty and Sleeper Berth duty status time
- Accurately record Driving & On Duty time by letting the system automatically switch between statuses
- Complete Vehicle Inspection Reports & Trip Sheets electronically
- Receive notifications of potential HOS violations with on-screen and audio alerts
- Send logs directly by fax number or email address during an inspection
- Access the Rand McNally Connect web portal to view log history, and access safety and performance reporting
- Reduce paperwork and help lower administration costs
- Streamline overall fleet operations
The HD 100 device plugs into the truck's diagnostics port and connects Hours of Service information wirelessly to the HD 100 app. HOS logs are available on the HD 100 app and via the Rand McNally Connect web portal.
Please Note: Use of the HD 100 app requires the HD 100 device, a smart device (not included) and a service plan (monthly fee applies). Learn more about the HD 100 at http://www.randmcnally.com/hd100fleetapp
Trucker App & GPS for Truckers is the number one app for Truckers, turn by turn directions that allows you to add multiple locations and avoid locations. The Trucker GPS gives you all the benefits of directions with the capability to add any stops you want, up to a total of 7 stops! View Weight Stations, Travel Centers, Rest Areas, and Much More! With options to have direct navigation, or route planner no matter where you are going the Trucker App & GPS for Truckers will get you there.
Trucker App & GPS for Truckers Features:
- MPG price calculator
- Share your location with friends
- Rerouting to avoid areas you do not want to stop at
- Direct Navigation
- Auto-finish option when typing ending destination
- Turn by Turn Voice Guided Navigation
- Listed Directions and Interactive Map
- Satellite or Map views
- Add Terrain with Map view
- Add Labels with Satellite view
- Route Planner to let you add stops along your trip
- Weigh Station Locations
- Travel Centers
- Business Locations
- Add up to 7 total stops to the route planner
- Add stops options let you calculate your trip with out the stops and then with the stops
- Get route takes you to a map that can easily change to a listed direction and back to the map
- Add places to your map including: Travel Centers, Rest Areas, and Weigh Stations
- Free 7 Day Trial for Full Access of Route Planner only 8.99 a month!
- Mileage Calculator
- Help button
- Google Integration
The Trucker App & GPS for Truckers comes with a Mileage Calculator to tell you your MPG, Total Cost for Gas, Price Per Mile for Gas, and total Miles Traveled. Made specifically for truckers, the Trucker App & GPS for Truckers will let you see Travel Centers, Rest Areas, Weigh Stations with just a push of a button, pick one, pick two or pick all three. The Trucker App & GPS is designed to let all three show on the map at the same time.
No Matter where you want to go the Trucker App & GPS for Truckers is what you need to get you there! Free to Download and only 8.99 a month for the hands on directions you have been waiting for. The Trucker App & GPS is made to make your life easier, with not only directions but mileage information! Not sure if this is the App you want, try the FREE 7 Day trial, you will love it and if you don’t you have nothing to lose! GEOLocation makes it so you can start from anywhere even if you don’t know where you are!
Get started with our Trucker GPS system and you'll love how easy it works as you keep your friends up to date on your location.
Try Trucker App & GPS for Tuckers today, to make your life easier!
Continually updated mapping systems are the key to getting you where you need to be and the Trucker App & GPS has it and more!
We do our best to make sure all of the information is up to date. However due to the massive size and amount of information, It is the responsibility of the user to make sure they are using the application in a responsible way. We will do our best to continue to update and our users may help or assist us by letting us know these issues when arise. We look forward to hearing you, until then enjoy the the mapping application and your trip. If you have any questions or need anything please contact us right away, you can visit our website at http://www.abmobileapps.com. Trucker app is designed to provide the best mapping and guidance features for truckers. This includes showing the locations of scales, weigh stations, travel centers and more.
With the integrated GPS system feel free to share your location with friends. Get started today and Download trucker app for truckers now!
Our Trucker GPS system is a must have for every trucker driver.
Watch is a comfortable way to get one more reminder on your hand when you are are busy and you missed navigation command coming from SmartTruckRoute app.
TeleType pioneered the GPS truck navigation industry in 2008, providing the first portable GPS navigation system for trucks. SmartTruckRoute application is available on all Android smartphones, and will soon be released for the iPhone and iPad devices.
SmartTruckRoute unlike many other navigation systems, this app was developed specifically for trucks, so it includes special features that a generic navigation devices wouldn't. Some of these features include truck specific routes and maps, and supports Hazmat restrictions by class, which help the driver avoid restricted tunnels and routes based on the truck’s cargo.
It's reliable. It's simple. It's fast. It's easy.
- GPS based for easy load and truck searching.
- Call the contact directly from the app.
- Easily find a "back-haul" from your current location.
- Quickly browse all available loads and trucks with just a simple touch.
This app combines the usability and speed of Getloaded's freight matching service with the technology of the Android platform to bring the biggest load board right to your fingertips.
With Getloaded for Android you can see all of the saved searches you have on Getloaded. Plus, the app will save every search you conduct when using it, saving you some much needed time!
Get all of the great features you have come to rely on at Getloaded, like Rate Index, TransCredit credit scores and PC*MILER mileage while you are on the go. No more deadheading or having your freight sit idle. Getloaded for Android gives you the technology to always keep your trucks loaded and your freight moving.
With CoPilot Truck Energy, drivers and crews in the patch receive spoken, turn-by-turn directions for safe, efficient access to off-road locations and wellheads. In addition to improved driver safety and productivity, CoPilot Truck Energy’s unique industry specific route calculation reduces out-of-route mileage and costs.
✔ An interactive, easy-to-use interface with 2D, 3D and directions only driver safety map views
✔ The latest industry standard PC*MILER routing and truck-specific attributes
✔ Safe, accurate, turn-by-turn directions with Text-to-Speech technology to pronounce full street names (Turn right on Main Street)
✔ Reliable offline navigation with maps stored on-board the device, so no mobile data connection is needed
✔ Customizable dimensions (height, length, width, axle and weight) for optimal routing
✔ Load specific routing including 30 different hazmat classes and categories
✔ Generate routes based on Practical, Shortest, 53’/102”Trailer or Twins, National Network and Toll Avoidance
✔ Millions of Points of Interest including truck specific categories: truck services, truck stops, rest areas, weigh stations and Cat Scales
✔ Powerful multi-stop optimization and the ability to drag the route to fully customize
✔ Fast, automatic re-route calculation, if you miss a turn or go off route
✔ Exclusive ALK MapSure™ service provides free in-app map improvements and full bi-annual map updates
✔ Lane indicator arrows, real exit sign info and realistic ClearTurnTM view for clear guidance at highway exits and complex interchanges
★★★★★ “The absolute best truck driver-specific travel guide software” – CDL Life
★★★★★ “Professional truck drivers can navigate safely on routes calculated for the characteristics of their vehicle and cargo.” – GPS Technology Reviews
Your $9.99 purchase includes 30 days of voice-guided navigation, ActiveTraffic and off-road mapping service in either the U.S. or Canada with oil and gas lease roads and POIs. Once you purchase the app, you can select the map region you choose to download.
A 12 month subscription is also available to purchase via in-app for $99.99.
User manual, FAQs and more information available at www.copilottruck.com
Keywords: My DAT, truck stops, directory, truck stop locator, app, truck stop fuel prices, truck services, travel plazas, rest stops, rest areas, Walmart, CAT Scales, Hotels4Truckers, Find Truck Service, hotels for truckers, directions, map, Petro, Flying J, Pilot, TA, Love's, freight finder, trucking, Roady's, AM-Best, Blue Beacon, Pacific Pride, truck washes, DAT Trucker Services, DAT Truck Stop
A fast internet connection is highly recommended to complete installation. MyDAT Trucker Services works on most Android smart phones with Android version 2.3.5 or later and with a display resolution of 320x480 or higher.
NEW!! Fuel prices at more locations
NEW!! Truck-friendly Hotels and discounts provided by Hotels4Truckers
NEW!! Truck-friendly services provided by Find Truck Service
NEW!! UI that is tablet friendly
NEW!! Better maps integration
NEW!! Data is stored on your device so you can use without an internet connection
NEW!! Added Pacific Pride directory
Truck Stop & Travel Plaza Directory – get details and directions to truck stops from our directory of thousands of truck stops nationwide and updated daily; including Petro, Flying J, Pilot, TA, Love's as well as AM-Best, Roady's and other independents. Sort on nearby truck stops by distance, diesel price and parking spaces.
Truck Stop Amenities – see how many parking spaces, showers, fuel lanes, services bays and whether there is WiFi, laundry, truck wash and other amenities.
Diesel Prices - the most complete and up-to-date listing of diesel fuel prices for truck drivers
Truck-Friendly Hotels - find hotels that have parking for big rigs.
Truck-Friendly Services - access to thousands of heavy-duty services nationwide, including mobile repair, repair shops, towing and recovery, truck and trailer dealers and more.
Pacific Pride Directory
Blue Beacon Truck Wash Directory
CAT Scales Directory
Rest Stop Directory
DAT Loads – see loads from the DAT Extended Network.
- All users must agree to the DAT Solutions Terms & Conditions which will appear the first time you launch the application.
- While DAT Solutions endeavors to be as accurate and timely as possible, we make no warranty or guarantee concerning accuracy, reliability, completeness, or suitability, and provide all information AS IS. Use of MyDAT Trucker Services is at your own risk.
- You agree that you will not use MyDAT Trucker Services while driving.
- © 2014 DAT Solutions, LLC. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Just download and install this apk file that is totally free. You do not need to have a route to get odometer displaying correct mileage in each state. Stated report is also available for drivers.
For Truckers: Find qualified loads nearby and wait for the price to increase to a suitable offer, then tap Contact Shipper to get ahold of the individual/company with the load and get paid the quoted price - No Brokers!
For Shippers: Quickly post the basic details of your load, a starting offer, and a maximum price, then wait for the calls to roll in.
Prices increase by $25 every 30 minutes, so a 'reverse bidding' takes place, ending when the first trucker agrees with the price.
One of the first trucking apps to provide real value to both shippers and truckers!
Trucker Path Pro is a logistical assistant geared towards professional truck drivers that provides detailed information about all major truck stops, number of truck parking spaces, directions, phone/fax numbers, restaurants nearby, type of truck care provided, transflo, weather, fuel prices, etc. It also provides information about weigh stations, rest areas, washes, scales, fuel stations, restaurants, hotels/motels, and allows truckers to plan routes with Trip Planner.
Where are the closest truck stops like Flying J? Who has DEF at a pump? How about a westbound rest area or truck turnout?
- Flying J Travel Plazas
- Loves Travel Stops
- TA Travel Center
- Petro Stopping Centers
- AM Best
- Pacific Pride Commercial
- Sapp Brothers
- Roady's Truck Stops
- Thousands of independents.
We're constantly improving our database and functionality. Stay tuned for new versions.
CoyoteGO is a free, convenient, and efficient way for drivers to be in touch with Coyote Logistics 24/7.
Simple. Efficient. Smart.
To get started, contact your Coyote rep for a login. New to Coyote? Call 773.365.6299 or visit http://www.coyote.com/technology/mobile.
• Log in and get instant access to all load details, including pickup and delivery info, commodities, and requirements
• Access facility-provided directions for easier travel
• Clickable facility address links directly to map
• Use the springboard menu to contact Coyote directly for any assistance
• Efficiently keep track of your pickup, delivery, and load numbers
• Check in upon arrival to facilities and easily submit BOL/POD information
• View details of all active and future loads
• In-transit check in
• Confirm loads to accept load terms and submit driver detail
• View historical and current load paperwork requirements, submit missing documents and view invoicing status
• Invoice Coyote to receive payment for the loads you've moved
• Search for available loads anywhere with the new Load Finder feature - talk to your rep!
Parckr is a free app for all truck drivers that take pride in their job and that care about their buddies on the road. Use Parckr to find out what your colleagues have to say about parking area restaurants, sanitation, shops and other facilities, and you can let them know when you find the parking area restaurant with the best steak in all of Europe!
IMPORTANT - To use this app, you must provide an email address registered with a program powered by SmartRideshare. Only those accounts that have completed the registration process on a website powered by SmartRideshare can use the app.
- Log trips to your calendar
- Confirm trips posted to your account via Trip Log Templates you have set up on the website
- View trips logged in your calendar
- Delete trips from your calendar
- Track your achievements that are calculated in terms of money saved ($$), gasoline saved, CO2 saved and miles not driven
- Receive notifications when trips are posted to your account via Trip Log Templates
- Receive reminder notifications to log trips to your account if no trips have been logged for a few days
- Manage notifications
Reminder – The app includes only a subset of features of the website. For example, to check any incentives or rewards on offer you will need to visit your program website.
We’d love to hear from you. Let us know how we are doing by posting a review. If you need help or have suggestions on how we can improve our app, reach out to the support contact of your program or alternatively send us an email at support SmartRideshare com.
• Search for shipments by a variety of numbers—container, customer reference, C.H. Robinson, and more—for access to detailed shipment information.
• Search for shipments by pickup or drop off date to access detailed shipment information.
• View events happening on a shipment.
• View Imaged documents linked to a shipment – BOL, Proof of Delivery, Manifest, etc…
• Email your Account rep with questions on a load.