Whether you are visiting Ascot for the first time or you are an experience racing aficionado, the Ascot App is the perfect tool to accompany you on any of our racedays, including Royal Ascot - the Greatest Race Meeting in the World.
The key features of the App include:
· Racecards and Results including entries, form and starting price
· Upcoming fixtures and raceday timetables
· Live Updates from our roaming reporter
· Interactive Course Map enabling you to explore the racecourse
· The very latest Going reports
· All your Fine Dining options
· Interact with our Facebook and Twitter profiles
· Plus all the latest food and drink offers at the click of a button!
More from developer
The Official App of Cheltenham Racecourse is a 'must have' for every horseracing enthusiast. And it's free!
Cheltenham plays host to the best jumping action in the world from 350 spectacular acres in the lee of the beautiful Cotswold hills.
This App keeps you informed about everything that’s happening at all of our racedays and events, with a guide on how to get there, what to see and how to book tickets.
You can listen to Cheltenham Radio, watch archive racing video as well as view racecards, latest odds, the results predictor and the latest news from Cheltenham and every race course in the UK and Ireland.
You’ll also be able to receive promotional offers and set an alert for next racing, latest going and other exclusive news.
Our travel section and on-course maps will give you valuable information when travelling to and from the racecourse and guide you around our fantastic facilities.
This handy app provides all you need to know for your day at Chester Races including:
● Race cards showing the latest runners and riders.
● Full race results for Chester Racecourse and all other races nationwide.
● Detailed Race Day Info section that includes handy guides for racing beginners.
● Food and Drink section detailing all of our mouth-watering catering options.
● Detailed map to guide you around the course.
● Push notifications of race results and info.
If you love a day at Chester Races download this must-have FREE App now.
Racing takes place in Scotland every single month of the year, including weekends, Bank Holidays and on evenings during the summer. It often pays to book early and plan your trip in advance, so make sure you sample some of our famed hospitality. We look forward to seeing you soon.