More from developer
AppSync let's you sync your app data easily from one device to another.
Start AppSync, make sure your devices are in the same WiFi network and you set up the same passphrase in the settings and there you go!
Easily sync savegames or app configurations between your Android smartphone and your Android tablet.
~ TESTED ON ~
- Samsung Galaxy S i9000 [may have multicast bug with older versions of Android]
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250
- HTC Wildfire [multicast bug with stock ROM]
- Archos G8 A101IT
- ASUS Transformer Prime TF201
~ TESTED WITH ~
- Angry Bird (Classic, Rio, Space, Seasons)
~ KNOWN PROBLEMS ~
- Some older Android devices do not fully support multicast networking because of an old bug, this will cause, that your device cannot see other devices in your local network. For more information, see: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.cedata.android.htcudpfix
- Some apps do store device dependent settings (sometimes even encrypted) and it is known that you will not be able to sync those apps because of this