With this app, centralized control of all Clarion in-vehicle equipment compatible apps becomes possible.
• Displays a recommendation list of all apps that can be integrated with Clarion’s in-vehicle equipment.
Selecting an app takes you directly to the Application Store download page.
• Downloaded apps are listed and displayed on a launcher screen.
• Possible to change the order of apps displayed on the launcher screen, as well as the wallpaper.
- Internet connection is required to use this application. Please check your payment plan before using.
- Read the usage agreement carefully before downloading and using the application.
- The screenshots may differ from the actual screens.
The Dead Key FOB App is Back-up Plan, an instruction utility to get you into your push-button start vehicle and get you underway when the battery in your key fob -- your car's remote control -- goes flat.
And it will go flat. Sooner than you will be ready for. Why? Because the very nature of a keyless start system requires that the key fob attempt to be in constant radio contact with your vehicle. The end result the battery in your keyless start system’s key fob will be depleted in two years or less.
- Yes, your dealer can help -- if they are open and you get the right person.
- And, yes, the instructions are in your owners manual -- if you can find them. Give it a try! We'll still be here after you've searched through 400 or 500 pages.
- Roadside assistance? About all they can offer is a tow truck...
- Did you borrow or rent the car??? Be prepared!
Is there a standard ‘hard’ key? Yes, and we’ll show you how to retrieve it. And special attention to Audi, Jaguar, Lexus, Volkswagen and Volvo owners: the keyhole is hidden – just to make the car look better! And the instructions to find are now locked in your car in your owner’s manual!
And worse, there is no standard way to start your car. This app will show you: over 30 distinct starting variations (General Motors and Hyundai/Kia use six different ways each, Ford another four while Mazda and Honda/Acura three each!); 13 variations on retrieving the mechanical key, and six variations for getting into your vehicle. They are shown by vehicle manufacturer.
- Don’t get caught in a dark parking lot without this app!
- Don’t borrow or rent a car without this app!
- Don’t give your kids the car to drive without this app!
The battery in your key fob WILL go dead, but there IS a back-up plan! And we can help.
The app includes text instructions and illustrations for keyless entry and start systems for 13 major manufacturers including: BMW (and Mini) Chrysler (with Dodge and Jeep) Ford (and Lincoln), General Motors (Chevrolet / Cadillac / Buick), Honda (and Acura), Hyundai (and Kia) Jaguar, Mazda, Mercedes, Nissan (and Infiniti), Toyota (with Lexus and Scion), Volkswagen (and Audi) and Volvo.
The App is a good-faith effort to find every possible option for getting in and starting a push-button start car with a dead key fob. Get it today!
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Land Rover Defender 90
Land Rover Discovery
Land Rover Discovery 2004
Land Rover Discovery LR3 2005
Land Rover Freelander
Mercedes Benz G Class
Nissan X Trail
Trail 4x4 inclinometer - for every off road freak!
Visit our off road fanpage https://www.facebook.com/Trail4x4
Trail 4x4 inclinometer was tested on Samsung Galaxy SII and SIII.
Choose from different Jeep models (Wrangler TJ, Wrangler YJ, Willies and Cherokee). Each model has different warning angles for pitch and roll.
Choose also between vertical and horizontal orientation.
Requires Adobe AIR to run.
More from developer
Key app features include vehicle operating instructions and driving controls, inspection and maintenance schedules, warning lights and indicators, dealer locator, parking reminder, and customer assistance. Other features and benefits include links to Mopar parts and accessories, Chrysler gear and merchandise, and Chrysler social media sites.
All 2012-2013 vehicle models are currently supported. To configure the app with your specific Chrysler vehicle, simply select the “Settings” tab and create a vehicle profile to specify the model(s) of interest. In addition, we recommend you register your app to become eligible for future updates and potential incentives relative to your Chrysler product(s). Configuration and registration is quick and simple.
We hope you find the information in this app helpful and congratulations on the purchase of your new Chrysler vehicle. Enjoy!
Chrysler is a registered trademark of Chrysler Group LLC. © Copyright 2012 Chrysler Group LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- All Chrysler, Jeep®, Dodge, Ram, SRT® or Fiat® vehicles in the Mopar® Garage for one customized experience to your ownership needs
- Customized access to brand news and social media networks
- Easy access to vehicle information using categories, bookmarks, search and an A-Z index
- Handy utilities include a parking reminder and dealer locator
- Vehicle information such as operating instructions, driving controls, emergency procedures, inspection and maintenance schedules, and warning and indicator lights
The app currently supports 2014 model year vehicles. Stay tuned for more
©2013 Chrysler Group LLC. All Rights Reserved. Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, SRT and Mopar are registered trademarks of Chrysler Group LLC. FIAT is a registered trademark of Fiat Group Marketing & Corporate Communication S.p.A., used under license by Chrysler Group LLC.
Off-roading fans can now sign in, sign up and check in to legendary off-road trails across the U.S.A. earmarked by Jeep® Badge of Honor, plus:
▪ Discover specially featured off-road trails and maps,
▪ Get trail locations and directions, information, trail highlights and trail difficulty ratings
▪ Earn Trail Points and ranks within the Jeep Badge of Honor community, plus special Hard Badges to put on your Jeep vehicle
▪ Upload and share photos from your adventures with other fans in the Jeep Badge of Honor community
▪ Enter Off-Roading 101 for off-roading basics, important safety reminders, the history of off-roading, information on dealing with different types of off-road terrain and to learn about Jeep Trail Ratings
Download it today to take the Jeep® off-road experience with you everywhere you go. Then get out and hit the trails!
Plus, don't forget to visit the online Jeep® Badge of Honor experience at jeep.com/en/badge-of-honor to connect with the Jeep Badge of Honor community, check out other off-roaders’ photos, enjoy and upload videos, track your progress and check out what’s new in the off-road community before planning your next adventure!
Meet the new face of the Chrysler brand. Explore a modern interior. Discover gas-savvy performance. Examine class exclusive safety and security. Visualize your Chrysler 200 from the inside out and more.
Chrysler knows that to make something great, you have to dream. And you have to build. New insights into quality. New demonstrations of real-world technology. New perspectives that show your car in the best light—day or night. Presenting Build Greatness. The all-new Chrysler 200 app. A Best-in-Class experience built for greatness.
* Please utilize the most recent release of phones with the latest operating system for the best experience.
* If utilizing a Moto X phone on Verizon, there is a known bug that will not allow you to download this app. This app will remain unavailable until Verizon provides an update to the Android Operating System
The EVTS Vehicle Locator can notify you when your battery is low and with speeding alerts. And if you're not near your vehicle but need help from the 24/7 professional customer support, you even have the option of sending your Android's current location information to our support center for quick and dedicated assistance. Silver and Gold plan members enjoy additional benefits.
phone. You can also turn on your vehicle’s climate control system remotely.
The features are, for the most part, rooted firmly in the practical aspects of connecting owners with their vehicle and electric powertrain. The following is a summary of some of the features the FIAT Access mobile app can provide:
•Monitor battery charge level
•Display available driving distance
•Check if your vehicle is currently charging
•Turn on your vehicle’s heat or air conditioning remotely
•Unlock and lock doors
•Assist with locating your vehicle
•Locate charging stations
•Send a point-of-interest to your vehicle
•Schedule a charge
•View energy consumed
•Notifications for charging and preconditioning events
To use the FIAT Access mobile app with your FIAT 500 EV, you must first be registered with FIAT Access and minimum subscription requirements must be fulfilled.
By using FIAT Access, you agree that you are governed by the FIAT Access Terms of Service, which are available for your review anytime at http://Terms.MoparOwnerCenter.com/BEV.