The Floating Button and the Navigation Bar are displayed.
The home button and the notification bar can be displayed. The displayed button can be selected.
The Button or Widget can move in long push.
- The Navigation Bar is not supported in Hard-Navigation Bar(Galaxy etc.) and Android4.4.
- Don't react to the tap of a widget.
- Widget supports operation only a "Clock&Battery"
In order to use it, please turn ON "Back Button" service from "setting -> Accessibility Option."
Android4.4 without the navigation bars.
Does not try to collect the terminal data this app.
[Network communication] permission not required, this app is safe.
SoftKeys provides on screen virtual keys for some required keys for normal android functionality. It was created for devices lacking regular physical keys to provide input for the Home, Menu, Back, and Search buttons. SoftKeys can run as a home screen replacement or as an on-screen service hovering over all applications. It can also be used on devices where users may consider the physical keys fragile, such as the HTC HD2.
Designed originally for the Color Nook but also works on the Pandigital Novel, HTC HD2, etc
The app consists of Trigger Spot and Pie Controls that shows up when Trigger Spot is pressed. Both of them are able to fade off automatically when you do not need it. It can be easily placed anywhere along the edges of the screen by drag and drop. The location of Trigger Spot can be set for landscape and portrait orientations respectively.
Configuration is available since version 2.0 where you are able to customize size, color and some behaviour to suit your needs.
- Android 4.1.2 or above.
How to use it:
1) Download and install the app.
2) Navigate to phone Settings, select Accessibility under SYSTEM section;
3) On the Accessibility setting page, select Handy Soft Keys under SERVICES section;
4) Switch the toggle to ON to enable the service for the app;
5) Restart the device and the trigger spot will show up in the middle of the right edge on the screen; it will fade off in seconds. Tap on the screen or rotate the device and it will appear again;
6) Touch the Trigger Spot, and the Pie Controls will show up just around your finger. Slide your finger to one of the three navigation icons and release.
7) To change the location of the app, press and hold the Trigger Spot until the device vibrates and then move it wherever you want by drag and drop;
8) Double click the centre of Pie Controls to bring up the Settings interface that includes two groups of parameters for Trigger Spot and Pie Controls respectively. Some parameters are intuitive. Below list are some useful scenarios that can be achieved via Settings. Please remember to press the “Save” button if you want to keep the changes.
8.1) Change colors: click the sample color to bring up the Color Picker dialog where you can select your favorite color and then click OK button to confirm the selection. Then the sample color is changed to the color you selected. After selecting a color for Trigger Spot, it is easy to set the same color for Pie Controls by clicking link “Sync from Trigger Spot”, or vise versa.
8.2) Set transparency to 0% [invisible] to hide the Trigger Spot and it won’t show up unless its set location is touched, albeit it will show up when rotating your device.
8.3) Pie Controls disappears right after one of the three navigation buttons is released. But for the Back key, you may want to use it several times to go back a couple of pages when you surf a website. If so, check “Keep up as normal”.
8.4) Pie Controls can stay on the screen permanently when the screen is big enough so you don’t have to tough Trigger Spot first.
8.5) After finding a suitable location for the app on your screen, you can disable re-location function temporarily. Enable it when you want to move it again.
- The app does not include Menu/Option key.
How to uninstall the app:
This app can be easily removed from your device completely by following steps:
1) Go to Settings;
2) Click Apps;
3) Locate Handy Soft Keys in the DOWNLOADED list and click it;
4) On the App info page, click "Uninstall" button and then select "OK"
You can create or remove two notifications in the notification drawer that can not be cleared by system.
One is for going to the home screen.Another is recent apps switcher.
(you can create three shortcuts:ToHome,Recente apps switcher,Drop down the status bar.)
+I'm not sure it's compatible with all version of android.
2.2.2 add floating buttons(need root access)
2.2.12 add floating buttons(not root)
Ever felt that the default soft keys are too bulky? Or want to protect your Home hard button from wearing off? Then this app is just for you.
Presenting Floating Soft Keys.
This app makes use of pingpongboss's StandOut libraries to make small (and resizable) soft keys that you can drag anywhere across the screen. For devices with soft keys as default navigational controls, this app is most effective when used in combination with CyanogenMod's or ParanoidAndroid's expanded desktop mode.
The app has been tested to work properly on Nexus 4. If the app is not working on your device, let me know.
DISCLAIMER: Although the app isn't designed to harm and is safe as far as I can tell, if something happens to your phone due to this app / during the use of this app, please do not blame me. You can contact me for support and I'll try my best to help you, but my help will not include "monetary help". Use at your own risk.
- Resizable soft keys
- Adjustable spacing
- Adjustable transparency
- Movable, will stay on top of all windows (floating) thanks to pingpongboss's StandOut library
- Ability to lock (anchor) bar at a particular place
- Multiple app shortcuts in home long press action
- For Android 4.1+ added support for navbar inside the notification shade (especially useful for ParanoidAndroid Halo 2.0 users)
- Custom icon support added (For more info about custom icon themes, visit the XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=43214543#post43214543)
- Back Button (Collapse soft keys on long press)
- Home Button (customizable action on long press)
- Power and Power-Long-Press (shows up if you long press home button)
- Volume control (+/-) (shows up if you long press home button)
- Menu Button (Show Recents on long press)
If you find any bugs or want to see more features, write an email to me rather than downrating the app.
You can check out the code on GitHub too: http://github.com/rhoadster91/FloatingSoftKeys
• Swipe from edges.
• Double tap on the status bar.
• Long press on the physical keys (for Android 4.3+).
• Mouse or stylus (S Pen) is also supported.
• Home, Back, Recent Apps, Screen Off, Immersive Mode, etc.
• Screenshot and Hide Soft Keys (Root required).
• Launch an application or a shortcut.
*** For Android 5.0 users without Root ***
On Android 5.0, it is possible to enable Immersive Mode with keyboard support. Just run the following command from your PC:
adb shell "pm grant com.phoenixstudios.aiogestures android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS"
A tutorial can be found here: http://blog.sightidea.com/?p=44
✓ xda-developers: http://www.xda-developers.com/android/repetitouch-touch-event-recorder/
✓ lifehacker: http://lifehacker.com/repetitouch-records-your-taps-into-repeatable-actions-1443830413
✓ addictivetips: http://www.addictivetips.com/android/repetitouch-record-repeat-touch-events-to-automate-android-tasks/
✓ CHIP online: http://beste-apps.chip.de/android/app/repetitouch-free-android-app,com.cygery.repetitouch.free/
RepetiTouch for Android™ - Record touch events and replay them!
RepetiTouch enables easy recording and replaying of touch events. Simply record and replay your touchscreen input!
Just click the record button and start recording - the panel will stay on top almost all the time! When you're done, you can replay your touch events as easily. To access the menu, click on the star.
But beware, replaying touch events can fail or cause unwanted effects for many reasons, e.g., if replay is started at a different device state than during the record or if during replay a popup is shown or something else is different than during record. Thus, always monitor your device during replay! Replay automatically stops if you're touching the screen, pressing the power button or on a phone call. Also, you can simply close RepetiTouch by long clicking on the blue star.
- record & replay global touchscreen input
- loop replay with configurable loop counts (start by long clicking, i.e., clicking and holding, the replay button)
- load & save records
- auto-save/auto-load last record
Note: This is the free, limited version. Some features, e.g., a movable/flippable panel, a Locale/Tasker plugin, editing of recordings, are only available in the pro version.
Please note: The video shows the pro version of RepetiTouch which has more features than this free version.
⇨ Read the EULA before installation/use ( http://cygery.com/wordpress/apps/legal/eula/repetitouch-free/ )
⇨ Panel not shown? Check http://cygery.com/wordpress/faqs/panel-is-not-shown/
⇨ Bugs/errors: 1. FAQ ( http://cygery.com/wordpress/faqs/category/repetitouch/ ). 2. Settings : Advanced : Send Report
⇨ Thread on xda: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2270795
⇨ New features, bugs, etc.? Email or IRC: #repetitouch on freenode.net (my nick: cygery).
REPLAYING TOUCH AND/OR OTHER EVENTS CAN CAUSE UNWANTED EFFECTS WHICH MAY CAUSE ERRORS OR DAMAGE. ALWAYS MONITOR THE DEVICE WHEN REPLAYING AND ENSURE NO SUCH UNWANTED EFFECTS OCCUR! YOU CAN PRESS THE POWER BUTTON TO STOP REPLAY!
Superuser: Needed to record&replay the touch events.
Draw over other apps: Needed to display the panel.
Read phone status and identity: Needed to stop record/replay on a phone call.
Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Needed to save a record on your external storage.
Full network access: Needed to load ads.
View network connections: Needed to load ads.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
If gestures are not working or you having some issue please check zMooth Preferences->Help->FAQ. This should solve most problems, If not just contact support at Preferences->Help->ContactSupport.
zMooth is unobtrusive and uses minimum amount of screen space but very easy and intuitive to use. If you use for couple of days you won't even think about using the buttons.
After you install the app you will see a blue area at the bottom of the screen, swipe left on this area to go back, swipe right for menu and gesture a up-arrow(^) for home.
zMooth will also save your hardware keys from being prematurely degrading as you will be using them a lot less. It might also slightly increase your battery life as you won't be turning on button lights and triggering hardware button circuits.
The pro version will add more features, including being able to turn off screen, change width, colors of the gesture area.
Note: zMooth requires a rooted android device.
Keywords: zMooth, gesture, keys, hardware, buttons, softkeys