As another user reported, no longer able to change the scheduled date of a payment or transfer, always reverts to today's date. I called in the issue and was met with doubt that there were no known issues, yet a simple look at the app reviews showed it was indeed a reported issue.
Only missing one thing: transaction grouping. Still, it's the best banking app in Canada, hands down! No contest
Only one issue,, when I click the app icon, a redundant screen opens with a "sign in" button. Of course I want to sign in if I clicked the app! After you click sign in then another legit screen comes up asking for password. The sign in is a wasted step and a wasted screen. Same on investors edge app. That's the -1 star for me.
Delayed 20-30 seconds whenever running on OnePlus 5T with Android 7.0
Pretty straightforward app but Its lacking detailed information about CC and DC transactions. Id like to see date/time/where/who/contact and other details for transactions.
Why doesnt the fingerprint scanner work?
• Register for Autodeposit and have Interac e-Transfer™ payments automatically deposited to your account — no need for security questions. You can also send requests for money.
• Looking for a specific transaction? You can now search your deposit and credit card account histories by keyword.
• Registration for authorized credit card users.
• Added an Account Info tab.
• The context menu button now hides while you scroll.
• View insurance options for credit accounts.
Put AIB Mobile on your phone, and your accounts in your hand