Distance, directions are given for each branch/ATM. You want to know how the area looks like before you get there? Check out the StreetView(When available) for each location ahead of time.
The app also works in offline mode when you don't have a data connection, so you can quickly find the nearest branch even when you don't have reception, but keep in mind that in offline mode StreetView and Directions are not available, the map is also limited to whatever tiles cached on your phone.
If you have any suggestions, bug reports and comments please send them away. There is a feedback button right from within the app.
RBC WALLET POWERED BY RBC SECURE CLOUDTM:
Mobile payment capabilities available for clients with a supported Bell Mobility NFC-enabled smartphone.
- Lets you add, manage and store your RBC Client Card, RBC Visa‡ credit cards and/or RBC MasterCard‡ credit cards
- To learn more, visit http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/mobile/index.html.
- Trade stocks, mutual funds, ETFs & options*
- View real-time account information, cash/margin balances, holdings & more
- Access real-time** quotes & market news/information
* Only available for RBC Direct Investing™ clients
** Upon client acceptance of Exchange Agreements online
- View account information, pay bills and transfer funds
- Use RBC Rewards® points as payment towards eligible RBC credit card balances
- Send notice of INTERAC‡ e-Transfers via email, SMS or Facebook Messages
- Receive push notification alerts and view history in the Alerts Inbox
- Find RBC Royal Bank branches & ATMs using Augmented Reality
If an unauthorized transaction is conducted through your RBC Royal Bank®, RBC Direct Investing™ or RBC Dominion Securities® accounts through RBC Mobile, you are covered by an Online Security Guarantee and will be reimbursed 100% for any resulting losses to those accounts.²
If you install RBC Mobile, then you must review, and are subject to, the terms and conditions found under the Legal link on www.rbc.com, the Electronic Access Agreement if you are a personal client of Royal Bank of Canada with RBC Royal Bank Online Banking, the business account agreements if you are a business client of Royal Bank of Canada, the Operation of Account Agreement if you are a client of RBC Direct Investing and the General Account Agreement if you are a client of RBC Dominion Securities.
You consent and acknowledge that RBC Mobile performs functions to access services like finding a nearby RBC Royal Bank® branch or ATM. A full list of the functions is listed at http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/mobile/app-faqs.html?q=81. For assistance with removal of RBC Mobile, access instructions at: http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/mobile/app-faqs.html?q=82 or contact email@example.com.
For information about digital channel privacy at RBC, visit http://www.rbc.com/privacysecurity/ca/online-privacy.html.
RBC Royal Bank I RBC Direct Investing I RBC Dominion Securities contact information is available at: https://www.rbcroyalbank.com/mobile/customer-service.html?tab=mail_tab.
®/™ Trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada.
‡All other trademarks are the property of their respective owner(s).
¹ RBC Mobile is operated by Royal Bank of Canada, RBC Direct Investing Inc. and RBC Dominion Securities Inc.
² For a definition of an unauthorized transaction and for full details regarding the protections and limitations of the Online Security Guarantee, please see your account and/or online agreements with the applicable entity. The guarantees are given by Royal Bank of Canada in connection with its online banking service, RBC Direct Investing Inc. in connection with its online investing service and RBC Dominion Securities Inc. in connection with its online banking service.
BANKING AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Save your ScotiaCard, then set up Quick Balance from the Settings menu to see the balances of selected accounts upon launch, without entering your password. This feature is also available under Settings in the side-slide menu.
Get balances and account details for your Scotia Day-to-Day, Borrowing and Investment accounts.
Go paperless on your chequing, savings, mortgage, investment and credit card accounts. Review up to 18 months of transaction history for your chequing and savings accounts, and up to 24 months for credit card accounts, going forward. View statements and now make mortgage prepayments on your mobile.
TRANSFER FUNDS BETWEEN ACCOUNTS
Transfer funds now or set up postdated transfers. Make cross-currency transfers between your CAD and USD accounts.
BILL PAYMENTS AND INFO
Pay bills now or set up post dated payments. Review your bill payment history. Add new payees or delete/edit current ones.
SEND MONEY IN CANADA OR AROUND THE WORLD
Send, accept and cancel Interac e-Transfers. Add new recipients, too. Send Western Union transfers around the world to recipients already created in Scotia OnLine.
MY MOBILE WALLET
Use your Android smartphone to pay for small everyday purchases like coffee or gas at participating retailers in Canada, the U.S. and internationally - just look for the Visa payWave contactless symbol at checkout. Plus, you’re covered by Visa Zero Liability policy.
My Mobile Wallet requires an eligible Rogers smartphone, a Rogers wireless data plan, and a Rogers suretapTM SIM card. Eligible smartphones: Samsung Galaxy SIII, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 mini, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note II, Galaxy Note 3,
LG Optimus G2 and HTC One (M7).
Connect to your Samsung Gear 2, Pebble, or Android Wear smartwatch and check your balances for your preferred Scotiabank accounts right from your wrist.
View messages and important notifications from Scotiabank here.
ACCESS AND PASSWORD RESET
New online or mobile user? Press Activate and get started with your ScotiaCard number. If you only have a Scotiabank credit card, use its number to login. More than one credit card? Choose the one you use the most to login, and you’ll be able to view all of your credit accounts using the same number. Reset your password from the app’s login page. For assistance, call our Contact Centre at 1-800-472-6842.
FIND A SCOTIABANK BRANCH, ABM, OR ADVISOR
Use our app’s Branch and ABM locator to find the nearest ones to you. View your Scotiabank Advisor information, and text or email your advisor info to family and friends.
You’re 100% protected by our Mobile Banking Security Guarantee. Visit www.scotiabank.com/mobilebanking for details
This app gives access to Scotiabank accounts held in Canada. For information about our services in other countries, visit www.scotiabank.com.
SCOTIA iTRADE ACCOUNTS
Download our Scotia iTRADE app to trade on your Scotia iTRADE accounts or see their full details.
The Bank of Nova Scotia 44 King St West Toronto ON M5H 1H1 firstname.lastname@example.org
With TD Mobile Deposit and TD Mobile Payment, we've made the app even better to help manage your money. This app is free to download, however standard wireless carrier message and data rates may apply.
• Secure access to your accounts
• Transfer funds between your TD Canada Trust Canadian and U.S. dollar accounts in real-time
• Save time depositing cheques with TD Mobile Deposit
• Quickly locate branches, ATMs, etc.
• Monitor your investments
• View and manage watchlists and get real-time quotes for stocks, ETFs, etc.
• Trade stocks and exchange-traded funds
TD Mobile Payment:
Make purchases (up to $100) on the go with just a tap of your smartphone using an eligible TD Credit Card. Requires a Near Field communication (NFC) SIM card and an active account with Bell Mobility, Rogers Wireless, TELUS Mobility, or Virgin Mobile with data access and a potential OS upgrade. The app is free to download, however an NFC SIM card may need to be purchased from your carrier in order to use TD Mobile Payment. Standard wireless carrier message and data rates may apply.
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES ABOUT THE APP
TD Mobile Payment: Upon initiation of the service, TD collects your mobile phone number, carrier, and device related technical information including device type, operating system, Integrated Circuit Card Identifier (ICCID), which identifies your SIM card, and shares such information with your mobile carrier to determine your eligibility to use TD Mobile Payment. TD Mobile Payment only reads text messages (SMS) sent from TD. This allows TD to complete the setup of your mobile credit card to your NFC SIM. TD will not read any other text message.
General: If geo-location is turned "on" the app uses your location to automatically show the branches closest to you.
Currently supported on the following NFC capable phones:
• HTC One (M8), (M7)
• LG G3, G2
• Samsung Galaxy: Alpha, S5 Alpha, S5, S5 Active, S4, S3, Mega, Note 4, Note 3, Note II
• Sony Xperia Z3, Z2, Z1
To obtain a NFC SIM, you can order online:
• Bell Mobility: www.bell.ca/Mobility/Products/NFC-SIM-Micro-SIM-Combo-Card
• Rogers Wireless: www.rogers.com/web/content/sim-cart
• TELUS Mobility: www.telus.com/nfcsim
• Virgin Mobile: www.virginmobile.ca/NFCsim
If you require assistance call 1-866-222-3456, mail TD CASL Office, Toronto Dominion Centre, PO Box 1, Toronto ON, M5K 1A2, or email at email@example.com.
*The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates are collectively known as TD Bank Group and include the following businesses: TD Canada Trust, TD Wealth, TD Direct Investing, TD Insurance, TD Auto Finance, TD Asset Management, TD Commercial Banking, TD Merchant Services and TD Securities.
We work hard to protect your confidential information and privacy. Rest assured that you are protected by our 100% Electronic Banking Guarantee. We will reimburse you 100% for any losses to your personal bank accounts resulting from unauthorized transactions through BMO Mobile Banking. For more information please visit: bmo.com/security
• View your banking, credit card, mortgage, and investment balances directly from your Account Summary.
• View transaction history on any of your accounts.
• Transfer funds including cross currency and send Interac e-Transfers. Also, add or edit e-Transfer recipients.
• Pay bills, manage Payees, set up future-dated bill payments and view payment history.
• View detailed account info, including credit card balances, due dates, minimum payments, mortgage details and funds on hold for bank accounts.
• Book an appointment.
• Travel notifications.
• Save your most used BMO Debit Cards or BMO personal credit cards with nicknames to sign in quickly and securely.
• Find BMO branches and ATMs.
To use BMO Mobile Banking, you must be registered for BMO Online Banking. Simply sign in to BMO Mobile Banking exactly as you would sign in to BMO Online Banking. If you are not registered for BMO Online Banking, visit bmo.com/onlinebanking to register today.
Learn more at:
BMO Bank of Montreal
BMO Bank of Montreal
1-877-CALL BMO or firstname.lastname@example.org
CASL Central Team, 7th floor - 55 Bloor St West, Toronto, ON, M4W 3N5, Canada
®Registered trade-mark of Bank of Montreal
®* INTERAC, the INTERAC logo and INTERAC e-Transfer are registered trade-marks of Interac Inc. Used under license.
Use AccèsD mobile to:
• check your caisse, credit card and prepaid card account balances without having to log in
• check your loans, term savings deposits and transactions for the past 31 days
• search transactions made in your various accounts by type and period
• pay your bills, credit card accounts and Accord D financing plan and pay your line of credit.
• transfer funds between your accounts and between individuals (including transfers to the account of a Visa Desjardins* cardholder). Add or delete recipients
• make Interac e-Transfers™
• select a monthly plan or change your current one
• open a High Interest S@vings Account or invest inTerm S@vings
• use the Hop 'n S@ve instant savings tool
• get access to Visa Desjardins cash advances
• add organizations for bill payments
• use the My budget tool to manage your budget
• make an RRSP contribution to your RS RRSP account
• see, modify or delete pending transactions
You can also use Desjardins mobile services to:
• find a caisse, Desjardins Business centre or ATM
• get the phone numbers to reach us
• use the currency converter
• check rates
• follow the stock market and trade securities on the Disnat mobile site
• check Desjardins job opportunities
• access the Desjardins assistance services mobile app
• request a car or tenant insurance quote
• see Desjardins Member Advantages
• access informational content on products and services.
N.B.: The features available on Personal or Business mobile services may vary.
™ Trademark of Interac Inc. Used under licence.
We always take your comments into account when developing new services. Keep sending us your suggestions! You can write to us at email@example.com.
Mobile banking is quick and secure.
• Check account balances
• View recent transactions
• Pay bills
• Securely deposit a cheque using your smartphone or tablet
• Transfer funds between WSCU accounts
• Send funds securely with Interac® e-Transfer
• Locate branches and ATMs with your phone's GPS locator
To take advantage of the full functionality of this app, you must already be registered and have logged in to Online Banking. If you are not an Online Banking member, you can still use the branch/ATM locator, check rates and find our contact information.
You must be using a device with Android Operating System 4.0 and up.
Deposit Anywhere requires a back facing camera.
There is no charge for the app but mobile data downloading and Internet charges may apply. Check with your mobile provider for details.
Your security is our priority, which is why our mobile banking app uses the same level of secure protection as our full Online Banking website. You log in with the same membership.
In order to use the Westminster Savings app, you will need to grant the app permission to access certain functions, including:
• Take pictures and videos – Allows your device to access the Deposit Anywhere™ mobile cheque deposit feature.
• Full network access – Allows the Westminster Savings app to connect to the Internet
• Approximate location – Allows your device’s GPS to help you find the nearest Westminster Savings branch or ATM.
Here’s what the app offers you:
Equities, ETFs, Mutual funds, Foreign exchange and Options (including Option Chains) are all available for trading. You can also create price and news Alerts on equities and manage your own Watchlists.
Access third-party analyst ratings and Advanced charts you can interact with to get more data on an investment. Real-time trading information is also at your fingertips to help you make the trade decisions you want.
Quick access to real-time investment information in Quotes and Markets right from the bottom of the sign in page.
From a responsive design that reveals more information as you turn your device horizontally to an easy-to-use Order entry page, you enjoy a seamless trading experience.
Trades are protected with the latest encryption software and firewalls. Plus they automatically sync with your web trading account, so you know the information you’re seeing is always up-to-date.
Download the app now and get the most out of your BMO Self-Directed account by enjoying the convenience of trading on the go.
To apply for a BMO InvestorLine account, please visit our website or call us at 1-888-776-6886 during our business hours from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET, Monday to Friday. From outside North America call 1-416-281-5400.
By downloading and using this app, you agree to the terms set out in the BMO InvestorLine Website User Agreement and the BMO InvestorLine Client Account Agreement, which form part of your contractual relationship between you and us and all accounts accessed via this app, or otherwise, will be governed by these agreements.
BMO Bank of Montreal
1-877-CALL BMO or firstname.lastname@example.org
CASL Central Team, 7th floor - 55 Bloor St West, Toronto, ON, M4W 3N5, Canada
The screenshots are for illustrative purposes only and are not a recommendation to trade in a particular security.
BMO InvestorLine Inc. is a member of BMO Financial Group.
® Registered trade-mark of Bank of Montreal, used under licence. BMO InvestorLine Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of Montreal Holdings Inc. Member – Canadian Investor Protection Fund and Member of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada.
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• A money manager app shouldn't cost you. Install the free Mint app and easily sign up.
• Securely connect your financial accounts
• Mint automatically organizes your expenses and financial accounts and creates a budget so you can save more
KEY MINT FEATURES: MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
• See all your personal finance accounts in one place: checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards
• Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending money (tablet only)
• Track your cash, credit cards, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save more with Mint
• Never miss a payment again! You can set up bill reminders and bill alerts to help you stay on top of your expenses.
• Manage your budget to better understand your transaction patterns. Spend your money better to achieve your financial goals.
• The Trends feature helps you track your credit cards, cash, spending, income, and net worth over time
• View your personal finances offline. The app stores information from your latest download so you can still review your bank accounts, track credit card spending, and see when your bills are due. (tablet only)
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, bank fees, low bank account balances, unusual credit card activity and more
• Set up financial goals such as saving up for a trip, paying off debt, or buying a car and receive expert advice on budgeting and distributing your paychecks in your checking and savings bank accounts
• Get your truly free Credit Score as part of your complete financial picture
• Get expert advice to help you save on banking fees, credit cards, home loans and more
SAFE AND SECURE
• We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security that banks use
• We safeguard Mint with your own 4-digit PIN so only you can view your account. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can delete all your account information remotely
• Mint comes from the makers of TurboTax® and Quicken®, trusted by millions every year with their most sensitive data
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM
Always have access to your account from your phone, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest account information at your fingertips.
WHY OVER 20 MILLION PEOPLE TRUST MINT
Tech Times: Save Money in 2015: Here are the Best Money Management Apps (2015)
Android Connections: Best Personal Finance Apps of 2015 for Android (2015)
Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: 50 Best Free iPhone Apps for 2014
Marie Claire: 20 Apps you won’t be able to live without (2014)
Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
Wired: The Best Apps for Budgeting Your Cash (2014)
Time: 50 Must-Have iPad Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: "Editors Choice" (2013)
Winner, Webby Awards 2013 and 2014 (People’s Voice)
Note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Mint has been brought to you by Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken. Check us out at http://www.intuit.com
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms
This application is an analysis tool for reading NFC EMV credit cards data.
In some new EMV card, holder name and the transaction history have been removed by issuer to protect privacy.
Be sure your card is NFC compliant (NFC logo printed on them).
This app is not a payment app and does not contain ads.
Send me your card log and an email if you find an issue with this app.
• In-App purchases are only present for donation.
• This app doesn't access to Internet (No Internet permission).
• This app doesn't store any data on the file system.
• Sources available on Github https://github.com/devnied/EMV-NFC-Paycard-Enrollment
Compatible EMV cards:
• American Express
• LINK (UK) ATM network
• CB (France)
• Dankort (Denmark)
• CoGeBan (Italy)
• Banrisul (Brazil)
• Saudi Payments Network (Saudi Arabia)
• Interac (Canada)
• Discover Card
• Zentraler Kreditausschuss (Germany)
• Euro Alliance of Payment Schemes (Italy)
• Verve (Nigeria)
• The Exchange Network ATM Network
• RuPay (India)
• ПРО100 (Russia)
· Debt Payoff Planner
· Mortgage Calculator Pro
· Mortgage Calculator Full
. Mortgage Auto Loan Calculator
. Debt Payoff Lite
The bills can be backed up to SD card / Google Drive and restored later.
-- Improved Look and Feel and new Scroll Widget (from Android 3.0)
The input data for this app comes from source apps listed above. Once the data is imported into this app, the app automatically keeps track of your payments.
· App reminds you when your payment is due. You can configure how far ahead you want to be notified.
· Past due payments are shown as RED to get attention.
· You have made multiple payments in the past before using this app? No problem. You can simply mark all the past payments as paid in one click.
· You can add a Home Screen Widget if required. Don’t worry, you have an option to hide your payment amounts.
Email us from the App for feedback.
Keyword: Payment, Scheduler, Tracker, Reminder, Debt, Loan, Payoff, Planner
Ухаалаг гар утсанд зориулсан MobiXpress аппликэшн нь харилцагч Танд хэрэглэхэд хялбар, энгийн бүтэцтэй цэсийг ашиглан MobiXpress үйлчилгээг авах боломжийг олгож байна.
Харилцагч Та аппликэшн руу өөрийн гар утасны дугаар болон MobiXpress үйлчилгээний вебээр нэвтрэх нууц үгээрээ нэвтрэн орж, Пин кодоо ашиглан дараах үйлчилгээнүүдийг авах боломжтой ба Таны гар утас интернэт холболттой байх шаардлагатай:
• Нэгж цэнэглэлт – Өөрийн болон бусдын урьчилсан төлбөрт дугаарыг нэгжээр цэнэглэх
• Мөнгөн шилжүүлэг –Гар утасны дугаараар мөнгө шилжүүлэх
• Худалдан авалт – MobiXpress үйлчилгээний таних тэмдэг бүхий худалдаа, үйлчилгээний газруудад гар утаснаасаа худалдан авалт хийх
• Билл төлөлт – Дараа төлбөрт хэрэглэгч ярианы төлбөрөө төлөх
• Easy Pay – Хүссэн үедээ интернет, ярианы карт болон бусад хэрэглээний төлбөрөө төлөх
• Үлдэгдэл шалгах
• Сүүлийн 3 гүйлгээний мэдээлэл харах
• Пин код солих
• ТАН код авах – ТАН код нь зарим нэр төрлийн худалдан авалтын үйлчилгээнд харилцагчийн гүйлгээг баталгаажуулах зорилгоор ашиглагдах нэг удаагийн нууц код
• MobiXpress үйлчилгээтэй холбоотой бүх төрлийн мэдээлэл авах
• Харилцагчдад бэлэн орлого, зарлагын үйлчилгээ үзүүлэх Төлөөлөгчдийн болон гар утаснаас төлбөр хүлээн авах Гэрээт хамтрагчдын байршил, хаяг, цагийн хуваарийг харах, тэдэнтэй шууд холбоо барих
• Үйлчилгээний зөвлөхтэй хүссэн үедээ холбогдон дэлгэрэнгүй мэдээлэл авах
• Аппликэшн ашиглах гарын авлагатай танилцах
Хэрвээ Та нууц үгээ мартсан бол өөрт ойрхон Мобикомын салбарт цахим үнэмлэх, гар утастайгаа ирж сэргээлгэх боломжтой.
Уг аппликэшн нь MobiXpress үйлчилгээг ашиглах бусад сувгуудтай адил найдвартай хамгаалагдсан.
With Swish you can instantly use your mobile telephone to make payments to private individuals, companies or organisations. The money is set direct into the recipient’s account, irrespective of the bank. The bank’s role is to ensure the payment. In the event of a non-delivery of the goods or services or dissatisfaction with the product the customer takes contact with the service or product supplier. When a payment is made to a company or organisation reimbursement cannot be made directly via Swish.
Getting started with Swish
To get started with Swish you need to register with your own bank’s Swish service and download and activate the Swish-app. You also should ensure you have downloaded and activated Mobilt BankID on your mobile telephone.
When should I use Swish?
Swish is perfect to use when you want to for example share a bill, buy second-hand goods, pay for a coffee or donate to a charity.
Which Banks are behind Swish?
The service has been developed through a unique partnership between Danske Bank, Handelsbanken, Länsförsäkringar, Nordea, SEB, Swedbank and Sparbankerna. Since then a number of other Banks have chosen to also participate.
How does Swish work?
Through your Internet Bank, you connect your bank account to your mobile telephone number. In order to make a payment with Swish you simply enter the recipient’s mobile telephone or Swish number via the app. The payment amount is transferred into the recipient’s bank account within a few seconds. You can always be sure in who you are making a payment to since the recipient’s name will be shown before you are able to authorise the transaction via Mobilt BankID.
In order to be able to use the app you need:
· An internet connection – In order that you can make a payment and access information on Swish.
· Access to your contacts – if you wish to be able to locate the details of the recipient from one of your existing contacts.
More information is available at www.getswish.se or your Bank’s website.
Visa QIWI Wallet application allows you to*:
∙ Pay for goods and services with about 7000 providers (mobile operators, Internet access, television, utilities), traffic police fines, duties and government services.
∙ Issue and pay bills of other Visa QIWI Wallet users and online shops.
∙ Repay consumer loans.
∙ Buy airline and railway tickets.
∙ Transfer funds to other Visa QIWI Wallet users without a fee.
∙ Withdraw funds from Visa QIWI Wallet to bank accounts and cards, or via money transfer systems.
∙ Use a variety of sources of funds (Visa QIWI Wallet, personal accounts of mobile operators Beeline, Megafon, MTS, or bank cards) and currency.
∙ Issue virtual Visa cards, attached to your Visa QIWI Wallet, for purchases in on-line stores.
∙ Learn about the methods, and nearest locations, to top up the Visa QIWI Wallet.
∙ Maintain details of payments for re-payment.
∙ Receive reports and official information.
If you do not have Visa QIWI Wallet, you can register free of charge directly from the application.
More information about Visa QIWI Wallet available at http://w.qiwi.ru and blogs: http://qiwi-in-use.livejournal.com, http://twitter.com/#!/Qiwi_Wallet
*For some countries, some features may not be available.
Eligible stores include: Caribou, Slider Station, Fleur, Mad Stand, Solo Pizza, Bellora, Slice, Somday Cafe and much more! A list of merchants is available on the app and on our website - http://nextkw.com/directory.
How it works:
1. Sign up and recharge your account.
2. Go to a store that accepts Next Pay
3. Purchase an item and/or service
4. Get a token number from a cashier and enter it in the application
5. Click pay and confirm
Enjoy your purchase!
The user of this application can use KNet, a Kuwait-based credit card service, to add credit/funds to their account.
This is the first world class mobile payment system in the whole region of Gulf Cooperative Council (GCC).
This application enables users to make payments through their iPhones, iPads and iPod touches.
A better mobile banking experience allows you to manage your finances with ease, freeing up more time to enjoy what matters most.
Deposit your cheques
Deposit your Canadian dollar cheques by using your device. Just take a picture of both sides of your endorsed cheque, enter the dollar amount, select the account you would like to make your deposit to and submit it.
Check account balances on all of your eligible CIBC products.
Review transaction history
Review details of your transaction history for up to 7 years for deposit, credit card and other eligible credit accounts. Your running balance is shown on your deposit accounts to help you keep track of your spending.
Easy bill payments
Pay your bills now, schedule a post-dated payment on your registered bills and set up new payees.
Transfer funds between your eligible CIBC accounts. Send an INTERAC e-Transfer® to anyone on your existing recipient list or create new recipients.
Review upcoming transactions
Upcoming transactions, including bill payments and transfers, are available for review and cancellation if necessary in an easy-to-read calendar view.
Registration and Profile
Register for CIBC Mobile Banking right from the app. You can also edit your contact information and change your password.
Search or use your current location to find nearby branches, bank machines and CIBC Mortgage Advisors.
You can be reassured that your privacy and security is protected with the CIBC Online Security Guarantee. We assure you that your information is only used to make your CIBC Mobile Banking experience an even better one. Learn more about the app permissions at www.cibc.com/mobilepermissions.
By downloading the CIBC Mobile Banking App, you consent to the installation of this App and to any future updates or upgrades which may be automatically installed depending upon your device or operating system’s default settings or the settings you have selected. You can withdraw your consent at any time by uninstalling this App.
Accessing this App may result in additional service fees charged by your service provider. Check with your service or hardware provider if you have questions about your specific device.
This App is made available by CIBC, 199 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5L 1A2. To learn more, contact us at this mailing address or visit www.cibc.com/contact.
*When adding e-Transfer recipients, the app can access information from your contact list to fill in the required recipient information. At no time is that contact list data transmitted or shared with CIBC.
Please note: the enhanced Android experience is only available on devices that use Android 4.x software and above. However, we still support users who are using older Android software.
INTERAC e-Transfer® is a registered trademark of INTERAC Inc. CIBC authorized user of the mark. CIBC and related marks are trade-marks of CIBC.
Features of the PC Financial Mobile Banking App:
Registration and Profile
Simply login using your PC Financial online banking credentials or register right from the App. You can also edit your contact information, password and your personal verification questions.
Mobile cheque deposit
Deposit your Canadian dollar cheques by using your mobile device. Just take a picture of both sides of your endorsed cheque, enter the dollar amount, select the account you would like to make your deposit to, and submit it.
Check account balances
Check account balances on all of your PC Financial® deposit, borrowing and investment accounts.
View cheque images and statements
View details for your cleared cheques and statements for your accounts.
Pay bills you’ve already set up in online banking or set up new bills and future bill payments so you don’t miss a deadline.
Transfer funds between your eligible PC Financial banking accounts. You can set up recurring transfers by indicating the start date, frequency and end date. Send an INTERAC e-Transfer® to anyone on your existing recipient list or create new recipients.* You can also check the status of the e-Transfer.
See past and upcoming transactions
View past and upcoming transactions, including bill payments and transfers.
Locate bank machines and pavilions
Use the GPS on your device to find nearby PC Financial and CIBC bank machines and PC Financial pavilions.
Security while you bank
Ensuring the safety of your information online is important. When using this App, your information is protected under the PC Financial Personal Banking Online Security Guarantee. You can bank with confidence knowing your privacy is safe. For more information just look under Security at pcfinancial.ca
By downloading the PC Financial Mobile Banking App, you consent to the installation of this App and to any future updates or upgrades which may be automatically installed depending upon your device or operating system’s default settings or the settings you have selected. You can withdraw your consent at any time by uninstalling this App.
Accessing the App may result in additional service fees charged by your service provider. Check with your service or hardware provider if you have questions about your specific device.
PC Financial can be reached at P.O.Box 603, Stn. Agincourt, Scarborough, Ontario, M1S 5K9. To learn more, contact PC Financial at this mailing address or visit http://www.pcfinancial.ca/english/contact/contact-us.
PC Financial personal banking services are provided by the direct banking division of CIBC.
*When sending e-Transfers, you can have this App access information from your contact list to fill in the required recipient information. At no time is that contact list data transmitted to or shared with the providers of PC Financial services.
® PC, President's Choice, PC Financial and President's Choice Financial are registered trademarks of Loblaws Inc.
Interac e-Transfer® is a registered trademark of INTERAC Inc. CIBC is an authorized user of the mark. CIBC and related marks are trademarks of CIBC.
Banking services not available in Quebec.
With convenient, fast and secure access to your CIBC brokerage accounts, the CIBC Mobile Brokerage App lets you monitor your portfolio, get quotes and check your account balances and holdings. And, if you're a self-directed investor, you can trade stocks on the go, from wherever the day takes you!
As long as you've registered for online access to your CIBC brokerage account, you can use the same username and password to sign on to the CIBC Mobile Brokerage App.
Never miss an opportunity in the market. Whether you're running an errand or playing a round of golf, take the market with you and trade stocks directly from your Android™ device.
View your CIBC brokerage accounts
Your account balances and holdings are updated throughout the day. That means you'll always know how your investments are doing.
You can easily and securely transfer money between your CIBC bank and brokerage account.
Check the status of trades and cash transfers, and review details on past and current transactions.
You can check quotes on individual stocks, or set up customized Watch Lists for an at-a-glance view of the latest price of stocks.
Your online security is guaranteed
Your security is our top priority: The CIBC Mobile Brokerage App is protected with the CIBC Online Security Guarantee.
Download the app today and start managing your investments, any time, anywhere.
By downloading the CIBC Mobile Brokerage App, you consent to the installation of this App and to any future updates or upgrades which may be automatically installed depending upon your device or operating system’s default settings or the settings you have selected. You can withdraw your consent at any time by uninstalling this App.
Accessing the CIBC Mobile Brokerage App may result in additional service fees charged by your service provider. Check with your service or hardware provider if you have questions about your specific device.
The CIBC Mobile Brokerage App is made available by CIBC, 199 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5L 1A2. Visit www.cibc.com/mobilebrokerage for more information.
* Not all CIBC brokerage accounts have all of these capabilities. Ask your CIBC Advisor for details of the capabilities available for your account.
** Equity trading capabilities are available for CIBC Investor's Edge and CIBC Imperial Investor Service clients only.
Android ™is a trademark of Google, Inc. CIBC and related marks are trade-marks of CIBC.
To use the CIBC Mobile Brokerage App, you must first be registered for CIBC Online Brokerage. The CIBC Mobile Brokerage App is currently available for selected Android devices only.