Internet Radio Pro - L337Tech for android is quite possibly the most complete and robust free internet radio application in Google Play! Internet Radio is a robust music application used to tap into thousands of online radio stations. Search and listen to thousands of online radio stations easily. Stream internet radio over 2G, 3G, or even Wifi. Internet Radio utilizes both SHOUTcast™ and icecast.org services. Internet Radio also accepts custom input internet radio stations.
Per standard android security, you must use the app...reboot...then use the app again for the auto play and media button features to work!
Please visit this apps home page for more details including a video:
I pre-apologize for any Google translate mistakes.
-Search icecast.org stations
-Search SHOUTcast™ stations
-Play on bluetooth connect
-Play on headset connect
-Default volumes for bluetooth and headphone auto connects
-Switch server for a given station
-Input custom internet radio stations
-Stores recently played stations
-Stores your ‘Favorite’ stations
-Bitrate filter for the broadband impaired
-Displays current song when available
-Displays the station’s bitrate when available
-Displays the station’s current listener count when available
-Now Playing status icon displays current song and allows easy access to Internet Radio when working in other apps
-Filter search results on bitrate
-Choose the number of search results
-Bluetooth media buttons capability
-m3u and pls support
-Ability to change the buffer size
-network communication is for listening to internet radio and making station information pulls and for determining if there is internet connectivity
-Hardware controls is for adjusting the system volume
-System Tools is for receiving bluetooth intents like media buttons and connection changes, and to keep the phone from sleeping while playing a song (stopping playing), and to start the intent receiver on phone boot
There is a service that is always running. This service uses zero CPU and battery. It simply sits there and waits for heaphone/bluetooth connection, bluetooth media button, and webpage playlist file open intents sent by android. Only after android sends an intent to the service does the service wake up and perform an action.
The other service is a player service that only runs while playing a song. It is simply built to continue playing the song without interruption until the user says stop.
The SilverCrest IR Control app allows you to navigate between different functions, change radio station, set the volume and much more.
The app supports the following functions (in conjunction with a compatible SilverCrest Internet Radio):
- Access to Internet radio stations and podcasts
- DAB/DAB+ digital radio stations (depending on model)
- FM radio stations (depending on model)
- Music playback from UPnP and USB memory devices (depending on model)
- Internet radio control
Use the SilverCrest IR Control app:
First, install the SilverCrest IR Control App. Please note that the smartphone or tablet and your Internet radio need to be connected to the same wireless network. Switch your Internet radio to "Internet Radio" mode and start the app. When it first starts up, the app shows you all available Internet radio stations. Select the Internet radio station you want from the list to use the app. When prompted, enter the valid PIN. The default pin is "1234".
When delivered, the SilverCrest IR Control app can only be used in "Internet Radio" mode,
it cannot be used in the other modes (Standby, AUX-in, FM radio, DAB radio, USB playback). If you wish to use the app to control the internet radio in all modes, you need to select "YES" in the internet radio's menu under [System settings > Network > Keep network connected]. Then use the Internet radio once in "Internet Radio" mode to establish the wireless connection.
For additional information, consult the operating manual for your SilverCrest Internet Radio.
The WILL Radio App allows you to listen to WILL, pause and rewind the live audio, and view the program schedule for WILL streams all at once! You can explore On Demand content, search for programs, bookmark a program for later, and wake up to WILL with the alarm clock!
• DVR-like controls (pause, rewind, and fast forward). You can pause the live stream to have a conversation and pick up right where you left off! Or rewind to catch a comment you just missed!
• Listen to live streams from WILL even while traveling! Start the app and your favorite station starts playing – no clicks to start listening.
• Integrated program schedules for all of the WILL streams!
• One click stream switching – flip over to the program you noticed on another stream with a single click.
• Listen to WILL in the background while browsing the web or catching up on your emails!
• Access WILL’s programs easily and quickly.
• DVR-like controls. Pause, rewind and fast forward your program with ease.
• When listening to programs, individual segments (when available) are listed so you can review and choose one or listen to the entire program.
• Easy to access past programs.
• The WILL Public Radio App displays the web page associated with the program or program segment you are listening to On Demand so you can explore for more information.
• The unique “Search Public Radio” feature finds stories or programs across hundreds of stations and web pages and makes it easy to play instantly.
• Easily share stories and programs with family and friends via the “Share” button.
• A built in Sleep Timer and Alarm Clock allows you to go to sleep and wake up to your favorite station.
The WILL Radio App is brought to you by the people at WILL Radio and Listener-Interactive. We work to provide our valued listeners with great solutions to find what you want, when you want it, and where you want it.
Please support WILL Radio by becoming a member today!
- Radio widget. You can add multiple widgets/radio stations to the home screen.
- Simple metro design: radio tiles.
- Simple interaction: touch the tile and the radio will play.
- Popular radio stations such as WGN Radio, Europe 1, etc.
I posted this app to illustrate 3 points:
1. If you exit the app the radio still plays.
2. If you start an app that requires audio (YouTube for example) the radio stops.
3. It's Android, it has widgets. It's a Radio, it's main feature for a hundred years was the ON/Play button. So it makes sense to have a simple widget with a Play button on it. So much easier and user friendly than launching an app!
- switched to using ExoPlayer
Arcam's UPNP airDAC, the AV950, AVR750, AVR450, AVR380, AVR360, AVR400, AVR600, AV888 High-End Home Cinema components and the Solo Neo one-box high-performance music system, all feature an advanced network streaming music player.
The new Android version of Arcam Songbook gives you complete control of the media player in your Arcam network-based music system, including advanced features such as library searching, sorting and shuffle & repeat playback.
A number of popular media servers are supported, including Songbook Mac, Twonky, AssetUPNP and MediaTomb.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This app only works with the Arcam equipment listed above.
*** APP FEATURES ***
? Aesthetic listening experience
? Continuously live stream
? Optimized and rich mp3 audio streaming
? Low memory resource usage
? Multitasking allowed
? Notification icon to show the status
? Supports portrait mode
PS: All the radios streams are live streams and therefore will only be available 24 hours if the radio stations broadcast 24 hours. Those stations that broadcast limited hours will be available only when it is broadcasting live in local time.
Radios won't be available for stream when it is offline and occasionally during server maintenance and other downtimes.
Please rate this app and leave any comments or suggestion you may have.For any questions or suggestions contact Us"
Controle seu painel de controle pelo seu Celular.
Atualmente Limitado a Clientes Ciclano Host nesta versão.
Ligar e Desligar Servidor
Ligar e Desligar AutoDJ
Painel Completo, não utiliza Browser.
Versão para o Brasil