In this application of the Christoph Delp Muay Thai series you will become acquainted with Muay Thai training and techniques. Some of the world's best athletes will introduce the training contents to you in detail and show their individual training patterns.
In the technical section you will find many combinations based on attacking techniques that can be used for your individual training. In addition, the most important feints are described comprehensively.
The application menu is clearly arranged and you can click on each individual technique. Use the application for your sandbag training at home and as support in club training.
About the Presenters
Among the boxers you will see current world champions like Saiyok Pumphanmuang, Phetbonchu FAGroup, Kem Sitsongpeenong, Jaochalam Chatananok Gym and Armin Windysport:
- Phetbonchu FA Group (World Champion, 5-times Lumpini Champion, 5-times Thai Champion, voted as best Thai Boxer 2013)
- Saiyok Pumphanmuang (World Champion, Lumpini Champion, Rajadamnern Champion, voted as best Thai Boxer 2010, member Thai Fight team)
- Kem Sitsongpeenong (World Champion, Thai Champion, Rajadamnern Champion, voted as best Thai Boxer 2011, member Thai Fight team)
- Samranchai 96Peenung (Thai Champion)
- Armin Windysport (World Champion, 2-times Thai Champion, member Thai Fight team)
- Antuan Siangboxing (triple World champion, member of Contender Asia 2)
- Jaochalam Chatnakanok Gym (World Champion)
- Petpatum Nakorntongparkview (former South Thai Champion, Stuntman in Ong Bak 1-3)
About Christoph Delp
Christoph Delp is a business administration graduate, Muay Thai and personal fitness trainer based in Bangkok. He has already written many books on Muay Thai "Muay Thai Basics", "Muay Thai Counter Techniques" and "Muay Thai Training Exercices".
More information about the author under www.christophdelp.com, www.muaythai-dvd.com and www.youtube.com/muaythaidvd.
About Muay Thai
Muay Thai, also known as Thai-Boxing, is a traditional martial art developed centuries ago. Nowadays, Thai-Boxing is trained as a competitive and fitness sport, but also as a means of self-defense.
Muay Thai is a combat sport from the muay martial arts of Thailand that uses stand-up striking along with various clinching techniques.
Thai Boxing is the national sport of Thailand and is a martial art with origins in the ancient battlefield tactics of the Siamese (or Thai) army. It evolved from Krabi-Krabong, literally sword and baton, the hand-to-hand tactics of the Thai army. The early Muay Thai bouts pitted different companies within the Siamese army against each other with few rules and no weight divisions or time limits. They became quite popular and eventually were shown in stadium across the country. In the early 20th century, time limits, boxing gloves as well as a uniform set of rules were introduced. During the latter half of the 20th century Muay Thai was exported to many countries and is now practiced by hundreds of thousands of people all over the world.
Thai Boxing is an art form that utilizes all the bodies natural weapons to create a devastating fighting style, as competitive in the ring as it is effective in real self-defense. In Thai Boxing, hand techniques from Western Boxing are combined with elbows, knees and powerful kicking making it one of the most effective and respected kickboxing art in the world. Thai Boxing is renowned for its effectiveness, power, conditioning and simplicity.
- Muay Thai
- Rules & Regulations
- Kon Kae Mad
- Kon JuJom
- Kon Kae Khao
- Kon Kae Sok
- Kon Kae Thao
Muay Thai, also known as Thai Boxing, is a traditional martial art developed centuries ago. Nowadays, Thai Boxing is trained as a competitive and fitness sport, but also as a means of self-defense.
In this application of the Christoph Delp Thai Boxing series, you will be shown counters against fist, leg, elbow, knee and clinch techniques. You will also learn how to control your opponent in a clinch, to throw him away from you, to defend against his attacks and to get out of his grip.
You will see, among other techniques, counters against straight punches, side hooks, uppercuts, round kicks on all levels, push kicks, side kicks and jump kicks. You will learn how to catch and attack the opponent s kicking leg and how to react if the opponent catches your kicking leg.
Ten current Thai-Boxing Champions demonstrate the best defense against an opponent’s attack and how to follow up with an effective attacking technique of your own. Among the boxers you will see current world champions like Saiyok, Kem, Phetbonchu, Nonsai, Samranchai, Antuan, Jaochalam and Armin.
The videos in this app will acquaint you with techniques by which these athletes win their fights. All technical details are described in detail for easy understanding and adaptation.
The application menu is clearly arranged and you can click on each individual technique. Use the app to develop into an advanced Thai-Boxer. You can also use the techniques as an effective method of self-defense.
About Christoph Delp
Christoph Delp is a business administration graduate, Muay Thai and personal fitness trainer based in Bangkok. He has already written many books on Muay Thai "Muay Thai Basics", "Muay Thai Counter Techniques" and "Muay Thai Training Exercises".
More information about the author under www.christophdelp.com, www.muaythai-dvd.com and www.youtube.com/muaythaidvd.
About the Presenters
- Phetbonchu FA Group (World Champion, 5-times Lumpini Champion, 5-times Thailand Champion, voted as best Thai Boxer 2013).
- Saiyok Pumphanmuang (World Champion, Lumpini Champion, Rajadamnern Champion, voted as best Thai Boxer 2010, member Thai Fight team).
- Kem Sitsongpeenong (World Champion, Thailand Champion, Rajadamnern Champion, voted as best Thai Boxer 2011, member Thai Fight team).
- Armin Windysport (World Champion, 2-times Thailand Champion, member Thai Fight team).
- Antuan Siangboxing (triple World champion, member of Contender Asia 2).
- Nonsai Sor Sanyakorn (many international titles)
- Petpatum Nakorntongparkview (former South Thailand Champion, Stuntman in Ong Bak 1-3).
- Samranchai 96Peenung (Thailand Champion).
- Jaochalam Chatnakanok Gym (World Champion).
- Prakaisaeng Sit Or / Kaeyanghaadao (Thailand Champion).
No Ads No Banner
- simple set of rounds, work time and pause time
- extended timer for 1 to 10 round where you can set each work and pause time
Now you can SAVE or LOAD your preset!
Want more even more articles, an improved interface for tablets and an ad-free experience? Get the Muay Thai Combos Pro version of the app.
1) 5 Kickboxing Fist Techniques
2) How to Do Kickboxing Basic Fight Stance
3) Kickboxing Steps
4) How to Wrap Hands for Kickboxing
5) How to Warm Up for Kickboxing
6) 6 Tips for Working Out without a Gym
7) How to Do a Shadowboxing Warm-Up
8) Post-Warm-Up & Shadowboxing Exercises
9) Shoulder Strength Endurance Exercise
10) Pull-Up Exercise for Shoulder Fatigue
11) How to Do an Ab Workout
12) How to Practice Knee Attack Using Wall
13) 4 Kickboxing Elbow Techniques
14) 5 Kickboxing Kicking Techniques
15) 5 Kickboxing Clinch Techniques
16) How to Fake a Kickboxing Attack
17) 3 Tactics to Counter Elbow Attacks
18) 5 Tactics to Counter Kicking Attacks
19) 5 Facts about Kickboxing
20) How to Toughen Up Legs for Kickboxing
21) How to Do Kickboxing Drills
22) How to Do a Kickboxing Bag Workout
23) How to Use a Tear Drop Punching Bag
24) How to Do Kickboxing Combos
25) Advanced Kickboxing Strike Combination
26) How to Do Superman Punch in Kickboxing
27) How to Do a Push Kick in Kickboxing
28) How to Do Roundhouse Kick in Kickboxing
29) How to Knee Strike in Kickboxing
30) How to Catch a Kick in Kickboxing
31) How to Escape Thai Clinch in Kickboxing
32) How to Check Leg Kicks in Kickboxing
33) How to Do a Defense from a Knee Attack
34) How to Defend a Push Kick in Kickboxing
35) How to Defend Punches in Kickboxing
36) Muay Thai vs. Boxing
37) 6 Kickboxing Sparring Tips
38) 8 Kickboxing Safety Tips
39) Muay Thai Kickboxing with Sean Hinds
Com esse aplicativo você descobrirá que pode atrair as mulheres mais desejadas de qualquer ambiente sem que precise ser especialmente bonito, rico ou genial.
Não se trata de sorte. É estratégia racional e bem estudada de ação baseada no estudo da psicologia inconsciente de homem e mulheres.
As táticas, que têm sido ensinadas em workshops e palestras e seguidas por um número crescente de homens de todas as idades, foram elaboradas a partir de pesquisas sobre a evolução das espécies, reproduzindo em termos humanos o comportamente de fêmeas e machos em situação de acasalamento.
Assim o método parece desafiar o senso comum e pode surpreender em um primeiro momento - mas é, sempre, inacreditavelmente eficiente!
Prático, objetivo e realista, o Método fornece ao homem mais tímido as chaves para encantar as mais belas mulheres, obtendo - e proporcionando - as melhores esperiências sexuais e afetivas.
"A natureza exterminará implacavelmente os seus genes de toda a existência se você não começar a agir e aprender como atrair mulheres agora."
Obs.: Os textos e materiais contidos no aplicativo foram retirados de várias fontes da internet.
This app was developed with the athlete in mind. It is designed for training in any sport where an interval timer is required. This app is also the first release in an extensive design which will allow you to monitor your progressing as well as compare this with your friends. Interval training is a proven method for improved cardio and fat loss.
You can make programs to suit your different needs. This app allows you to modify the number of rounds, the length of rounds, rest times, warning times and prep time.
It is designed to provide you with visual, auditory and tactile feedback so the user can focus on their sport.
All your programs are stored locally and no internet connection is required.
How to use:
Creating a new program.
1. Name the program
2. Number of Rounds
3. Round time
4. End of Round warning
5. Rest time
6. End of rest warning
7. Preparation time
Once a program has started the round number is displayed on the top right with the number of rounds remaining.
The screen is green during the training period with it turning yellow during the end of round warning period and finally red during the rest period.
To pause during the round, simply touch the screen once and simply touch again to start again.
* No advertisement
* Pause and resume session
* Colour indication of phase
* Screen stays on automatically
* Blinking to alert warning
* Mute option for background music player on alerts
* Fully configurable sounds and timers
* Intuitive and aesthetically pleasing interface with large time display
* Portrait and landscape support
* Set sound volume and vibration
* Set times and sounds for preparation, round, warning and rest
Used for the following sports:
Boxing Timer, Round Timer, Interval Timer, Countdown Clock, Mixed Martial Arts (MMA), Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Wrestling, HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), Tabata training, Crossfit training, Circuit training, Exercise stopwatch, Spinning, Cycling, Running, Kettlebell, Boot camp, Yoga routines, Sun salutations, Abs workout, Pull ups, Push ups, Sit ups, Squats, Flexibility exercises, Skipping etc.
All feedback, requests and general comments are welcomed.
once we've propeld around a little bit in our fight stance, forward, backward and to the side, okay, we're going to go straight through the basal punches. Now, we begin with our hands up nice and high, okay, to safe the head and we're going to activate with the left jab initial. So i need to extend my left hand every the way out. I need to turn the knuckles into the punch as i extend the hand. At the same time i'm going to opt a minute step forward along the left leg. Okay? extend that hand every the way out. When i come back accompanying the punch muay thai kickboxing i come back together with the slight pace. Now i don't need to bring the tempo back where both legs are together because now i'm in a vulnerable position and off balance. So again, we go out with the drill, we come right back, okay, and bring the hand back to the head. Alright? second one, the true cross. As muay thai kickboxing i extend my specific hand i must my specific foot, my hip and my shoulder to extend every the way out while keeping the left hand up at the side of the head, okay? so again, extend the hand all the way out, okay, and come back along the punch. Now i can put those two punches together with the step, drill, cross and then come back with the pace again. Okay, one more time. Jab,muay thai cross and then back together with the step. Okay? always making distinct hands stay up high, protect the head. Last punch is the left hook. Any citizen will muay thai kickboxing recapitulate you when you throw the left hook not to turn the front foot, okay, as you come colse to. It's not faithful, it's not wrong. Okay? many citizen have different ways of execution ideas. I prefer myself, as i'm going to throw the left hook, i need to turn the front foot, collect the hip and the shoulder colse to that way i accumulate more of my body behind the punch. So again, i want my left foot to turn, okay, and i'm going to choose the heel up. As i turn, i choose the elbow up shoulder height, punch to the middle and then i come level back. Now, formerly i've practiced the hook a not many more times i can put the three punches together. Jab, cross and then hook. Okay? all three punches together. Penetrate, cross and hook. Now, the considerable part regarding that. At one time i've thrown the cross and come back i have to construct determined the back foot sits down muay thai so now i can do the hook. There's no way that i'm going to throw the cross and then the hook at the identical time, now i'm off balance. Okay? so drill, cross, hook and then come faithful back to the middle muay thai.
Gain an athletic advantage against your future opponents by completing this program! Develop real power, accuracy and range of motion on future kicks, punches, elbows or any Muay Thai specific move!
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions
- Functionality to track workouts and exercises completed
- Multi-Level Beginner to Advanced Workouts
- Warm Ups, Cool Downs
- Tips, Secrets, Overview of the Workout
- Fitness, sports and recreational events in your city!
Fitivity’s trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world. Our staff includes sports and fitness trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
We receive emails everyday from our users who thank us for helping them successfully achieve their goals.
With this program you can accomplish your goals too!
Workout smart with Fitivity.
Fitivity introduces “Fitivity Events”
Find fitness, sports or recreational events in selected U.S cities. Discover local pick-up games, road races, open gyms, group workouts, fitness classes, clinics, camps, leagues and more in your area!
This is the ad-free, pro version of Muay Thai Combos which provides you with almost twice as many articles (and counting) as the free version.
Horarios, rutas y planos de AUTOBÚS, METRO y CERCANÍAS de Madrid, ¡todo en la palma de tu mano! La aplicación más rápida y completa con información de los tranportes públicos de la Comunidad de Madrid.
Con un diseño simple y fácil de usar.
Búsqueda de tiempo de espera por número de parada.
Búsqueda de paradas en mapa de google maps (super rápido!).
Búsqueda de esquemas de líneas interurbanas.
Búsqueda de esquemas de líneas municipales.
Calculador de ruta entre dos estaciones en tiempo real.
Guarda todas los recorridos favoritos que quieras.
Calculador de trayectos entre dos estaciones (transbordos incluidos).
Comparte ruta y horario con tus contactos.
Mapa de cercanías de madrid.
¿Echas algo en falta? No dudes en mandar un correo con tus sugerencias.
keywords: trasportes, transportes, horarios, travel, metoro
Con DietMaker podrás calcular tus necesidades calóricas diarias en función de tu sexo, edad, nivel de actividad y conseguir tu objetivo (adelgazar, engordar, mantenimiento). Podrás confeccionar una dieta equilibrada gracias a la base de datos que incorpora DietMaker con más de 500 alimentos con sus valores nutricionales (proteínas, hidratos de carbono y grasas). Con DietMaker sabrás qué consumes a lo largo del día.
Puedes editar, eliminar o añadir alimentos; y crear cuantas dietas necesites.
AVISO: Estamos en fase BETA, cualquier comentario servirá para mejorar, ¡pruébala!
The series is a deviation from the original Contender series, which involved boxing. The winner received US$150,000 and bragging rights as "The Contender Champion".
The program was hosted by Vice President of World Muay Thai Council and former World Champion Stephen Fox (who also serves as the show's main trainer) and Jaymee Ong.