In this application of the Christoph Delp Muay Thai series you will become acquainted with Muay Thai training and techniques. Some of the world's best athletes will introduce the training contents to you in detail and show their individual training patterns.
In the technical section you will find many combinations based on attacking techniques that can be used for your individual training. In addition, the most important feints are described comprehensively.
The application menu is clearly arranged and you can click on each individual technique. Use the application for your sandbag training at home and as support in club training.
PLEASE NOTE - This content is very high quality content and must be paid for to be unlocked. The app is free to enable you to watch preview content and learn more about the content, but to view full-length videos you must pay for them
About the Presenters
Among the boxers you will see current world champions like Saiyok Pumphanmuang, Phetbonchu FAGroup, Kem Sitsongpeenong, Jaochalam Chatananok Gym and Armin Windysport:
- Phetbonchu FA Group (World Champion, 5-times Lumpini Champion, 5-times Thai Champion, voted as best Thai Boxer 2013)
- Saiyok Pumphanmuang (World Champion, Lumpini Champion, Rajadamnern Champion, voted as best Thai Boxer 2010, member Thai Fight team)
- Kem Sitsongpeenong (World Champion, Thai Champion, Rajadamnern Champion, voted as best Thai Boxer 2011, member Thai Fight team)
- Samranchai 96Peenung (Thai Champion)
- Armin Windysport (World Champion, 2-times Thai Champion, member Thai Fight team)
- Antuan Siangboxing (triple World champion, member of Contender Asia 2)
- Jaochalam Chatnakanok Gym (World Champion)
- Petpatum Nakorntongparkview (former South Thai Champion, Stuntman in Ong Bak 1-3)
About Christoph Delp
Christoph Delp is a business administration graduate, Muay Thai and personal fitness trainer based in Bangkok. He has already written many books on Muay Thai "Muay Thai Basics", "Muay Thai Counter Techniques" and "Muay Thai Training Exercices".
More information about the author under www.christophdelp.com, www.muaythai-dvd.com and www.youtube.com/muaythaidvd.
About Muay Thai
Muay Thai, also known as Thai-Boxing, is a traditional martial art developed centuries ago. Nowadays, Thai-Boxing is trained as a competitive and fitness sport, but also as a means of self-defense.
PLEASE NOTE: While the app is free and you can view free preview videos, full-length videos need to be purchased before they can be viewed.
Muay Thai is a combat sport from the muay martial arts of Thailand that uses stand-up striking along with various clinching techniques.
Thai Boxing is the national sport of Thailand and is a martial art with origins in the ancient battlefield tactics of the Siamese (or Thai) army. It evolved from Krabi-Krabong, literally sword and baton, the hand-to-hand tactics of the Thai army. The early Muay Thai bouts pitted different companies within the Siamese army against each other with few rules and no weight divisions or time limits. They became quite popular and eventually were shown in stadium across the country. In the early 20th century, time limits, boxing gloves as well as a uniform set of rules were introduced. During the latter half of the 20th century Muay Thai was exported to many countries and is now practiced by hundreds of thousands of people all over the world.
Thai Boxing is an art form that utilizes all the bodies natural weapons to create a devastating fighting style, as competitive in the ring as it is effective in real self-defense. In Thai Boxing, hand techniques from Western Boxing are combined with elbows, knees and powerful kicking making it one of the most effective and respected kickboxing art in the world. Thai Boxing is renowned for its effectiveness, power, conditioning and simplicity.
- Muay Thai
- Rules & Regulations
- Kon Kae Mad
- Kon JuJom
- Kon Kae Khao
- Kon Kae Sok
- Kon Kae Thao
Muay Thai, also known as Thai Boxing, is a traditional martial art developed centuries ago. Nowadays, Thai Boxing is trained as a competitive and fitness sport, but also as a means of self-defense.
In this application of the Christoph Delp Thai Boxing series, you will be shown counters against fist, leg, elbow, knee and clinch techniques. You will also learn how to control your opponent in a clinch, to throw him away from you, to defend against his attacks and to get out of his grip.
You will see, among other techniques, counters against straight punches, side hooks, uppercuts, round kicks on all levels, push kicks, side kicks and jump kicks. You will learn how to catch and attack the opponent s kicking leg and how to react if the opponent catches your kicking leg.
Ten current Thai-Boxing Champions demonstrate the best defense against an opponent’s attack and how to follow up with an effective attacking technique of your own. Among the boxers you will see current world champions like Saiyok, Kem, Phetbonchu, Nonsai, Samranchai, Antuan, Jaochalam and Armin.
The videos in this app will acquaint you with techniques by which these athletes win their fights. All technical details are described in detail for easy understanding and adaptation.
The application menu is clearly arranged and you can click on each individual technique. Use the app to develop into an advanced Thai-Boxer. You can also use the techniques as an effective method of self-defense.
About Christoph Delp
Christoph Delp is a business administration graduate, Muay Thai and personal fitness trainer based in Bangkok. He has already written many books on Muay Thai "Muay Thai Basics", "Muay Thai Counter Techniques" and "Muay Thai Training Exercises".
More information about the author under www.christophdelp.com, www.muaythai-dvd.com and www.youtube.com/muaythaidvd.
About the Presenters
- Phetbonchu FA Group (World Champion, 5-times Lumpini Champion, 5-times Thailand Champion, voted as best Thai Boxer 2013).
- Saiyok Pumphanmuang (World Champion, Lumpini Champion, Rajadamnern Champion, voted as best Thai Boxer 2010, member Thai Fight team).
- Kem Sitsongpeenong (World Champion, Thailand Champion, Rajadamnern Champion, voted as best Thai Boxer 2011, member Thai Fight team).
- Armin Windysport (World Champion, 2-times Thailand Champion, member Thai Fight team).
- Antuan Siangboxing (triple World champion, member of Contender Asia 2).
- Nonsai Sor Sanyakorn (many international titles)
- Petpatum Nakorntongparkview (former South Thailand Champion, Stuntman in Ong Bak 1-3).
- Samranchai 96Peenung (Thailand Champion).
- Jaochalam Chatnakanok Gym (World Champion).
- Prakaisaeng Sit Or / Kaeyanghaadao (Thailand Champion).
PLEASE NOTE - While you can watch free preview content, you need to pay to unlock the full-length videos included in this app.
Want more even more articles, an improved interface for tablets and an ad-free experience? Get the Muay Thai Combos Pro version of the app.
No Ads No Banner
- simple set of rounds, work time and pause time
- extended timer for 1 to 10 round where you can set each work and pause time
Now you can SAVE or LOAD your preset!
The application is used by such the professional coach as Aemando Guzman from "Lite-It Up Boxing Team", seen a lot of champions in his gym.
This app was developed with the athlete in mind. It is designed for training in any sport where an interval timer is required. This app is also the first release in an extensive design which will allow you to monitor your progressing as well as compare this with your friends. Interval training is a proven method for improved cardio and fat loss.
You can make programs to suit your different needs. This app allows you to modify the number of rounds, the length of rounds, rest times, warning times and prep time.
It is designed to provide you with visual, auditory and tactile feedback so the user can focus on their sport.
All your programs are stored locally and no internet connection is required.
How to use:
Creating a new program.
1. Name the program
2. Number of Rounds
3. Round time
4. End of Round warning
5. Rest time
6. End of rest warning
7. Preparation time
Once a program has started the round number is displayed on the top right with the number of rounds remaining.
The screen is green during the training period with it turning yellow during the end of round warning period and finally red during the rest period.
To pause during the round, simply touch the screen once and simply touch again to start again.
To play music while you work out simply go to the settings menu. Select play music in background and select the songs you would like to play. You can go back at any time and add, remove or change the order of your playlist.
* No advertisement
* Pause and resume session
* Colour indication of phase
* Screen stays on automatically
* Blinking to alert warning
* Mute option for background music player on alerts
* Fully configurable sounds and timers
* Intuitive and aesthetically pleasing interface with large time display
* Portrait and landscape support
* Set sound volume and vibration
* Set times and sounds for preparation, round, warning and rest
Used for the following sports:
Boxing Timer, Round Timer, Interval Timer, Countdown Clock, Mixed Martial Arts (MMA), Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Wrestling, HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), Tabata training, Crossfit training, Circuit training, Exercise stopwatch, Spinning, Cycling, Running, Kettlebell, Boot camp, Yoga routines, Sun salutations, Abs workout, Pull ups, Push ups, Sit ups, Squats, Flexibility exercises, Skipping etc.
All feedback, requests and general comments are welcomed.
Gain an athletic advantage against your future opponents by completing this program! Develop real power, accuracy and range of motion on future kicks, punches, elbows or any Muay Thai specific move!
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions
- Functionality to track workouts and exercises completed
- Multi-Level Beginner to Advanced Workouts
- Warm Ups, Cool Downs
- Tips, Secrets, Overview of the Workout
- Fitness, sports and recreational events in your city!
Fitivity’s trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world. Our staff includes sports and fitness trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
We receive emails everyday from our users who thank us for helping them successfully achieve their goals.
With this program you can accomplish your goals too!
Workout smart with Fitivity.
Fitivity introduces “Fitivity Events”
Find fitness, sports or recreational events in selected U.S cities. Discover local pick-up games, road races, open gyms, group workouts, fitness classes, clinics, camps, leagues and more in your area!
Shoutbox Workout Timer is a free interval training timer for martial arts training. Shoutbox Workout Timer generates a new random heavy bag or shadow boxing round workout every time you use it. Enhance your MMA training by letting Shoutbox Workout Timer call out the moves while you focus on your form.
There is also a "Bells only" mode that let you use the SWT as an interval or Tabata (HIIT) fitness timer. If you just want to do calisthenics, use the "Exercises Only" mode. The exercise only mode is very similar to the popular seven minute workout.
The intensity setting lets you adjust the workout to your fitness level. To increase the time between combinations, decrease the intensity. To make the time between combinations shorter, increase the intensity.
There are over 20 preset workouts that include MMA training, Boxing, Thai Boxing, and Karate specific workouts. SWT even includes a workout for Fencing! All of the workouts can be edited to your preferences. The Shoutbox Workout Timer is the perfect app for MMA workouts at home or in the gym. Some martial arts instructors use the Shoutbox Workout Timer to call out commands while they walk through the class and coach their students.
Designed to work on your phone or tablet, this martial arts training workout will become part of your daily routine. Use it to augment your workouts to achieve top cardio performance. Set it for five five-minute rounds with one minute of rest and see what it feels like to train like a UFC Champion.
This MMA trainer works by having over seventy pre-set commands and exercises that you can choose for your workout. For example, If you want a better kicking workout, then decrease the frequency of punching commands. You can modify the workouts to include only the commands you want to hear.
Shoutbox Workout Timer also keeps track of how many punches or kicks you have thrown, or how much time you've spent doing push-ups, crunches, lunges, and jump squats. Watching the statistics accumulate is a great workout motivation tool.
Users of the Shoutbox Workout Timer have said:
"My new favorite exercise app, killer workout on a heavy bag or just shadowboxing. Use a mirror to critique your own form and you will grow by leaps and bounds as a martial artist while getting into incredible shape without ever leaving your basement! Great for my MMA training"
Techniques are introduced by Yehuda Avikzar, 5th Dan, one of the most highly-ranked Krav Maga expert in the world.
You can test the functionality and special features of all iBudokan’s Krav maga Apps with the iBudokan Krav Maga – FREE app.
Tapout your oppenents! Learn Muay Thai Kick Boxing, Bushido and everything you need to know about the art of Kickboxing with step by step videos, training drills/excercises, diet guide and more.
Other styles include: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsiu (BJJ), Street Fighting, Boxing, Wrestling Karate, Kung Fu, Jiu-Jitsu, Capoeira, Filipino Kali, Bando, Silat, Savate, Kendo, Bushido, Judo, Tae-kwon-do and many more...
Visit http://bit.ly/mmaprotraining for a full mma workout program
You can now train like the best UFC fighters such as Mark Coleman, Tito Ortiz, Royce Gracie, Frank Shamrock, Conor McGregor, Jon Jones, Jose Aldo, Demetrious Johnson, Chris Weidman, Anthony Pettis, Cain Velasquez, Ronda Rousey, Cat Zingano, TJ Dillashaw, Robbie Lawler, Renan Barao, Johny Hendricks, Vitor Belfort, Dominick Cruz, Fabricio Werdum, Randy Couture, B.J. Penn, Chuck Liddell, Matt Hughes, Jon Jones, Georges St-Pierre and of course Anderson Silva
Mixed martial arts (MMA) is a full-contact combat sport that allows the use of both striking and grappling techniques, both standing and on the ground, from a variety of other combat sports and martial arts. Various mixed-style contests took place throughout Europe, Japan and the Pacific Rim during the early 1900s. In 1980 CV Productions, Inc. created the first regulated MMA league in the United States named Tough Guy Contest, later renamed Battle of the Superfighters, sanctioning ten tournaments in Pennsylvania. Pennsylvania State Senate passed a bill in 1983 which prohibited the sport. The combat sport of vale tudo that had developed in Brazil from the 1920s was brought to the United States by the Gracie family in 1993 with the founding of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC)
Visit http://bombnetwork.com/apps for more info and alot more apps!
App Icon Credit (silhouettes): all-silhouettes.com
Google Play Banner Credit: Bazaar Designs https://www.vectoropenstock.com/user/1583/bazaar-designs
App Icon Logo (in app): Designed by Freepik http://www.freepik.com
If you are interested in the Ads Free version, for a small fee you can download Round & Workout Timer+
Please email me if there are any questions or issues.
- Added Create a new Profile button
- Added additional workout time options
- Fixed Load Your Bell option for most devices
* Please keep the files small, 2-4 seconds
* If the bell doesn't play in the 1st round, it's too large to load in time
* Sometime you need to restart the app for the file to load correctly.
- Added a volume bar to see the current media volume level. To adjust the volume use the volume keys on your device.
- Removed the 2nd notification icon for Android 4.3 and higher.
- Back key on the device will now act as the exit button when the timer is not running or paused, to prevent some cases when the app is left running in the background.
- Added more Round Time and Rest Time options
- Fixes for some devices
* Changed "Swipe between the profiles" to be enabled only when there is no activity to prevent accidentally resetting the app during a workout. So, swipe will only work at the Reset state now.
* Swipe between the profiles
* Added Keep Screen on - Persistent option.
- Inner Rounds Alerts and Prep Time options - now can be saved for each of the workout profiles.
- Added Mute & Keep Screen On check boxes to the main screen
- Added reset & Exit buttons to the main screen
- Added Round Time overrides option for rounds 1-6, so you can set a different time for each of the first 6 rounds
- Added a shortcut to saved workout profiles
- Added Prep Time option
- Added 0:05 Round warning to the list
- Added 3-2-1 at the end of the rest option for Tabata users
- Added - Add Your Sound/Bell option
- Added Notification icon when the app is in the background
- Modified to save automatically when you touch the back key ( no need to do save anymore )
- Added a shortcut icon to settings
- Added an ability to rotate landscape with a larger clock option (scrollable screen)
- Added a Large Clock In Landscape check box option.
- Added End of Rest 10s Alert CheckBox in Timer Settings.
- Added vibrate option
- Added a different bell - sound option
- Added an Inner Round Alerts option
- Added media volume control. When the app is opened, just use volume control keys to set media volume.
The series is a deviation from the original Contender series, which involved boxing. The winner received US$150,000 and bragging rights as "The Contender Champion".
The program was hosted by Vice President of World Muay Thai Council and former World Champion Stephen Fox (who also serves as the show's main trainer) and Jaymee Ong.
Horarios, rutas y planos de AUTOBÚS, METRO y CERCANÍAS de Madrid, ¡todo en la palma de tu mano! La aplicación más rápida y completa con información de los tranportes públicos de la Comunidad de Madrid.
Con un diseño simple y fácil de usar.
Búsqueda de tiempo de espera por número de parada.
Búsqueda de paradas en mapa de google maps (super rápido!).
Búsqueda de esquemas de líneas interurbanas.
Búsqueda de esquemas de líneas municipales.
Calculador de ruta entre dos estaciones en tiempo real.
Guarda todas los recorridos favoritos que quieras.
Calculador de trayectos entre dos estaciones (transbordos incluidos).
Comparte ruta y horario con tus contactos.
Mapa de cercanías de madrid.
¿Echas algo en falta? No dudes en mandar un correo con tus sugerencias.
keywords: trasportes, transportes, horarios, travel, metoro
Con DietMaker podrás calcular tus necesidades calóricas diarias en función de tu sexo, edad, nivel de actividad y conseguir tu objetivo (adelgazar, engordar, mantenimiento). Podrás confeccionar una dieta equilibrada gracias a la base de datos que incorpora DietMaker con más de 500 alimentos con sus valores nutricionales (proteínas, hidratos de carbono y grasas). Con DietMaker sabrás qué consumes a lo largo del día.
Puedes editar, eliminar o añadir alimentos; y crear cuantas dietas necesites.
AVISO: Estamos en fase BETA, cualquier comentario servirá para mejorar, ¡pruébala!