I'm challenged when it comes to accessing this paper. The former access was much more user friendly. Sorry about that!!!
The app works fairly well for the Cincinnati Enquirer versions, but is a total mess for reading the Northern Kentucky Enquirer versions. Most of the pages are blank. I've been trying to make this work as an alternative to all the problems I had with the actual print edition delivery, but it just isn't working.
Only the first 8 pages load all the rest come up blank now please fix
Why does everything the cin enq does have to be so bad?
App. Is not any good. I stopped home paper with the latest price increase to use my tablet. The Enquirer is trying to get away from printing and get everyone to go online but this app is junk. Won't load, white screen, starts loading and gets stuck. Fix it or I'll cancel completely!
Nice when it works. Must uninstall and reinstall every few days to get rid of the blank white screen others have described. Today is a new issue -- app freezes, goes to a black screen, then a window appears telling me the app stopped working. Restarting the app goes to same article and crashes again. Uninstall/Reinstall allows me to get back in but it crashed again on the same article. Perhaps the app is affected by faulty upload of content?
• Significant overall loading speeds and performance improvements
• Greater device compatibility
• New smart phone layout to increase readability on smaller devices
• New network connectivity options
• Bug fixes for Kit Kat and Lollipop
• Improved stability and accuracy for search feature
• Improved scrolling in article, and graphic modes