Only the first 8 pages load all the rest come up blank now please fix
I cannot get past the sign in screen. I press sign in snd it does nothing. Awful App
Can't get past sign in. Don't bother.
The app works fairly well for the Cincinnati Enquirer versions, but is a total mess for reading the Northern Kentucky Enquirer versions. Most of the pages are blank. I've been trying to make this work as an alternative to all the problems I had with the actual print edition delivery, but it just isn't working.
Terrible App, time to cancel Despite my numerous requests for them to fix this App, along with many, many people complaining about it, the Enquirer choses to ignore those of us who pay their salaries. I noticed that the App hasn't been updated since April 2015. I'm a patient person, but their attitude towards this App is unacceptable and it is past time for me to cancel. If enough of us cancel our subscriptions, then maybe that will get their attention and provide them the incentive to fix this App. Don't waste your time with this one people. I'm sure you have better things to do with your valuable time.
Why does everything the cin enq does have to be so bad?
• Stability improvements to ensure greater device compatibility
• New smart phone layout to increase readability on smaller devices
• New network connectivity options
• Bug fixes for new OS Verisons
• Improved stability and accuracy for search feature
• Improved scrolling in article, and graphic modes
• Improved Text article viewing. Better support for phones and tablets