Watch free movies on your mobile: Horror, Action, Comedy, Thriller...
We daily updates and free forever.
- You can use app with any mobile network connections 2G/3G/4G or Wi-Fi
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this app is hosted by YouTube and is available in public domain. We do not upload any videos to YouTube. This app is just an organised way for user to browse and view these YouTube Videos
Project movies, music videos and more onto a TV using only your Android device.
Nothing on TV? Access over 100 channels of great entertainment beyond the standard TV guide right on your phone's touchscreen interface. Find amazing stuff to watch spanning full episodes of select Showtime original series like Nurse Jackie, the funniest viral videos, and an array of music channels featuring favorite artists like Katy Perry, Bruno Mars and Taylor Swift. Choose from hit movies, music videos, comedy, news, pop culture, business and sports highlights. Then tap your phone to instantly zap a hit show to your connected TV and enjoy. Best of all, you don't need a dongle, cable or set-top box.
Turn your phone into a magic wand of entertainment.
Make TV Magical.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES OVER FLIPPS:
✦ Stream unlimited videos in epic HD quality.
✦ No banner ads.
✦ Priority support handling.
✦ Internet-connected TVs by Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, LG & Philips
✦ Xbox One, Xbox 360, Apple TV, DISH Hopper, Chromecast, Roku
FROM THE MEDIA
“You get to watch [content] just about anywhere. That’s a deal any couch potato will dig.” – Yahoo Tech
“Flipps is ridding us of the dreaded remote control” – Wakefield
#3 in The Inquirer’s “Top 10 Google Chromecast apps you should install”
☆TV time or tablet time – project the videos you love on your big-screen TV or watch on your mobile device
☆Full-length films – watch anything from top box office movies to indie favorites to retro classics
☆Ditch the remote – touchscreen gestures control volume and playback so you’ll never have to pick up a TV remote control
☆Epic quality – experience full 1080p HD when available (upgrade to Flipps HD for even more HD content)
☆Personalized channels – quickly access your favorite channels or choose from recommended videos based on what you’ve watched
☆Unlimited streaming – no time limits or restricted plays; stream freely
☆Real-time updates – watch live and on-demand content from your go-to sources
☆Trending content – see which videos are popular right now
☆Find your niche – the Flipps cross-channel search quickly browses all 100+ channels
☆Share with friends – easily share stuff you like via Facebook and e-mail straight from Flipps
Kids shows and family movies, web-based TV shows, hit music videos, Hollywood movies, news broadcasts, educational programming, health and fitness videos, business news, sports highlights, automotive features, viral videos, fashion, technology vlogs and more.
Showtime, Complex, Bloomberg, Washington Post, Viewster, Wild TV, Film Chest, Osiris Entertainment, batteryPOP, Deutsche Welle, Buzz60, Rhapsody, and more.
CONNECT WITH US
Due to the nature of publication rights limitations, some videos may not be available in all regions.
A high-speed internet connection will provide a better video streaming experience.
This is the port of VLC media player to the Android™ platform. VLC for Android can play most video and audio files, as well as network streams and DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
VLC for Android is also a full audio player, with a complete database, an equalizer and filters, playing all weird audio formats.
VLC is intended for everyone, is totally free, has no ads, no in-app-purchases, no spying and is developed by passionate volunteers. All the source code is available for free.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC.
All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
This version is for all devices except ARMv6 devices. They will be supported in a future release.
VLC for Android needs access to :
• "Device & app History" to be able to read logs, to help understand crashes and issues, so we can improve VLC.
• "Photos/Media/Files" to read your all media files :)
• "Device ID & call information" in order to pause music/video during incoming and outgoing phone calls.
• "Other" to check network connections and hide the streaming parts when needed.
Permission Details :
• It needs "read phone status an identity", in order to pause music during outgoing and incoming calls.
• It needs "read the contents of your USB storage", in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs "modify or delete the contents of your USB storage", in order to allow deletion of files.
• It needs "full network access", to open network and internet streams.
• It needs "control vibration", in order to provide UI feedback when seeking in the video and audio players.
• It needs "prevent phone from sleeping" in order to prevent... your phone from sleeping when watching a video.
• It needs "change your audio settings", in order to change audio volume.
• It needs "modify system settings", in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
• It needs "view network connections" in order to monitor whether device is connected or not, to hide the streaming parts.
- For Android TV app only:
• It needs "record audio " for audio search using your microphone.
• It needs "to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting" to set recommendations on Android TV launcher screen.
AllCast lets you cast to:
* Amazon Fire TV
* Apple TV
* Xbox 360, Xbox One
* Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs
* Other DLNA Renderers
This is the free version of AllCast, which has a 5 minute viewing limit on pictures and videos. Upgrade to the premium version to remove the viewing limit.
Internet - Streaming from Dropbox/Drive
Wifi/Network State - Check if wifi is on
Change Wifi States - Search for devices on local network
Wake Lock - Keep Android on while streaming
Read/write External Storage - Play from SD Card
Read Phone State - Used for premium license verification
Get Accounts - Search for Google accounts
Use Credentials - Log into Google Drive
Superuser - Google Music casting
Troubleshooting? Check out the wiki:
The complete streaming solution for your Android device. Simple and intuitive design makes it very easy to stream all your media to any screen or speakers.
-All your media in one place: music, photos, videos, movies, tv shows etc.
-Stream to all connected devices: Apple TV, AirPlay speakers, Chromecast, DLNA devices, smart TVs (Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, Philips, etc.), Xiaomi Box, Amazon FireTV, Xbox and more.
-Stream to XBMC, Raspbmc, Airfoil speakers and more.
-Stream from any source: media servers, online channels and the cloud
AllConnect is the only app on the market that supports all streaming technologies and works out of the box with more than 5 billion devices.
Tell us what’s cool about AllConnect by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If you’ve already purchased the app or have a Plex Pass, you do NOT need to purchase again! We attempt to detect your previous purchase automatically. If this fails, please select "Already Paid?" on the activation screen and follow the instructions to restore your purchase.
• Unlimited casting of photos and videos from the Camera Roll on your phone or tablet to Plex apps on Roku, Chromecast, Android TV, Fire TV, and Plex Home Theater (coming soon to Xbox One, Playstation, and other apps).
• Unlimited casting of any media on your Plex Media Server (free download available at https://plex.tv/downloads) to other Plex Apps.
• Remote control your big screen Plex Apps.
• LIMITATION: Playing media from your Plex Media Server on the device running this app is limited (one minute for music and video, watermark on photos) until the app is unlocked.
• Unlock unlimited streaming to your phone or tablet with a Plex Pass subscription that includes many other premium features (available at https://plex.tv/plexpass) -OR- a small one-time in-app purchase.
Here’s a small taste of more things that Plex does to make your media experience awesome:
• Plex makes your media beautiful with artwork, rich metadata, and related content.
• Plex automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
• Easily share your media with friends and family.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your phone or tablet for offline viewing.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your favorite cloud provider including Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box, so you can stream media even when your server is offline.
• Plex Pass feature: Online Trailers and Extras for the movies in your collection!
• Mark online videos from sites like Vimeo and YouTube to be able to 'Watch Later' on all of your Plex apps.
Getting up and running is easy, install the FREE Plex Media Server now (https://plex.tv/downloads)!
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A PLEX MEDIA SERVER (AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT https://plex.tv/downloads) INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO STREAM LOCAL MEDIA. VERSION 0.9.11.1 OR HIGHER IS REQUIRED. DRM-protected content, ISO disc images, and VIDEO_TS folders are not supported.
It's been almost a year since Avia's Chromecast release. Chromecast has been a success for Avia, to say the least. To add to the sweetness, we're now supporting casting to Apple TV, Roku and WebOS devices along with an updated UI, icons and themes. Avia 7.2 also offers overall stability improvements. Here are the features of 7.2:
• Updated user interface with simpler navigation and smoother response
• New icons throughout the app
• Casting to Apple TV
• Casting to Roku devices (need to install Avia for Roku)
• Casting to WebOS enabled TVs
• Improved stability and support for the latest Google Chromecast software
• Full playback control from your phone or tablet
• Music album artwork and artist images displayed on your TV
And of course, Avia still allows you to: Share your photos, videos and music on these devices: Chromecast / Roku / Apple TV / WebOS TV's / Xbox One / Google TV / PC / Mac
Play and manage media stored on your Android device, in the cloud or from these devices: Facebook / Dropbox / Google+ Photos (Picasa) / Network Attached Storage (NAS) / Windows Media Player (WMP) / XBMC / Serviio / Plex / Subsonic / PC / Mac / Other Android Devices
Finally, here are a few pieces of advice to get the most out of Avia:
• To cast to Roku devices, please install the Avia for Roku channel that will appear on your Roku screen.
• Make sure your Android device and device you want to cast to, e.g. Chromecast, are using the same Wi-Fi network.
• When using Avia to access media from other devices, they must have UPnP/DLNA serving enabled.
• When casting from Avia, files MUST be compatible with the receiving device. Many devices have fewer compatible codecs than a home computer.
• Please review your media formats with the specifications of your devices before attempting to cast. (Example: Chromecast is not compatible with .AVI files.) Please see the video conversion guide at http://aviatheapp.com/support.
If you have questions, comments or feedback, please check out our support page at http://aviatheapp.com/support/
If the Chromecast icon is still missing, troubleshoot suggestions are below :
• Reboot WiFi router (optional: change WiFi channel), reset factory settings on Chromecast, rename Chromecast and re-install Avia.
For issues related to Chromecast, please visit the Chromecast support page at https://support.google.com/chromecast/
Avia featured as top media for Chromecast by TalkAndroid.com: http://www.talkandroid.com/guides/best-apps/best-android-apps-for-streaming-networked-pictures-music-and-video-to-chromecast-december-2014/
To join beta testing group, please send us a membership request at: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/avia-beta-testers
Start watching now by visiting the www.ParamountMovies.com to create an account or select a movie. Or, visit Paramount Movies to redeem your UltraVioletTM copy included with specially marked Blu-ray and DVDs. If you already have a Paramount Movies account simply Log In to stream or download the movie to this device.
- Streaming movies when you have a Wi-Fi, 3G, or 4G connection
- Downloading movies with a Wi-Fi Connection
- Queue multiple downloads
Use VEGA Cast(select from menu) instead of video player to play online video on Chromecast.
VEGA Cast adapted to cast videos from next video services:
youtube.com, vimeo.com, ustream.tv, twitch.tv, vk.com, brb.to/cxz.to, megogo.net, divan.tv, rutube.ru.
Use share/send menu button in android clients of these services to cast video with VEGA Cast
Use send menu item in browser to cast videos from web site - VEGA Cast will automatically recognize most videos.
Able to cast live streams - only HLS (*.m3u8)
Cast/Stream videos, music or pictures
FROM your phone or tablet, NAS (DLNA/UPnP or Samba), Google Drive, Google+, Dropbox or a webpage
TO a Chromecast, Nexus Player, AppleTV*, SmartTV*, Sonos, Xbox 360*, Xbox One* or other DLNA Devices*.
// Unique features
- Videos: Zoom & rotate (Chromecast & other Google Cast devices)
- Pictures: Zoom & rotate & pan Chromecast & other Google Cast devices)
- NAS: SMB access
- Subtitles: Opensubtitle.org integration & subs from the same folder will be added automatically
Please be aware that the Chromecast only supports a couple of formats. It can read containers like mp4, mkv, 3gp and m4v, but all these containers can use different codecs. If you can't hear the audio of a video, then the audio codec is not supported. If you can't see the video but hear the audio, then the video codec is not supported.
(I am looking into "on-the-fly" transcoding)
If you cast from your device or DLNA, the album cover will be displayed on the TV. The queue and playlists work with all files, but were added to easily set up music for your next party and don't worry about it.
On a Chromecast, Nexus Player or other Cast device:
You can rotate, zoom and pan pictures easily from the "Now playing" screen, just touch the button with the four arrows.
If you use a Chromecast, Nexus Player or other Cast device:
You can easily add subtitles. Subtitles in the same folder will be added automatically. You can set a dedicated subtitle folder which will be searched when you start a video. Subtitle timing, font, background and color can be changed.
You can change the subtitle encoding in the settings, e.g. for arabic subtitles choose UTF-8
Internal subtitles which are inside the video container don't work YET
// Wireless headphones (beta)
Touch "Route audio to phone" on the "Now playing" screen, to listen to what you are watching on your phone. This feature is in beta: it might work most of the time.
// * Casting to DLNA Devices
This is currently a bit buggy, but I hope that I have it fixed before christmas.
You can join the beta community and receive beta updates from the Google Play here: http://goo.gl/8Efbo9
Pdfs are converted to pictures in the app and can then be casted.
// Chromecast supported formats
// Recommended PC software to convert your files:
// In app purchases:
The app is free and ads supported, the ads can be removed via an in app purchase for a price from 1 to 7 €. Choose what you'd like to pay, all purchases unlock all Pro version features. Pro Version features currently are only:
- No ads
- Search (device only)
- Video preview when seeking on the "Now playing" screen
I am just one independent developer working on my apps whenever I can, without a big budget for testing on various devices. If you find a bug please contact me via Google+ or email and I'll try to fix it ASAP. Thanks for your support and happy casting!
In-app purchase: to remove the ads/buy the Pro Version
Storage: to search media
Allow WiFi Multicast: for the server
Network communication: Chromecast/Internet/etc.
Your accounts: Google Drive/Google+
Phone state/identity: Pause/Resume on incoming calls
*** Anonymous Usage Statistics ***
This App gathers anonymous usage statistics through Google Analytics to find bugs and enhance future user experience. You can opt out by deactivating this option in the App's settings.
Supported file formats:
mp4, mpeg, mp3, jpg, jpeg & png.
- Send photos and music from your Android device to your TV
- Stream movies and videos from your Android device to your TV
- Cast media files from your Facebook accounts
To start using AirWire, you need no additional equipment. It is enough to have a TV set connected to the Internet or a media player and access to the Internet with the data rate not less than 4 Mbit/s.
As of today, AirWire has been tested with DLNA TVs, media players and music receivers from popular TV and HiFi brands.
If you wish to use AirWire in your application, use the integration instructions on our website http://airwire.tv/en/site/developers
Searching for devices can take up to 1 minute
• If AirWire has found no devices, check if they are connected to the same network as WiFi.
• The WiFi router should have the enabled function of traffic exchange between devices in the LAN.
• Settings of your LAN, Internet connection broadband, load level of the server from which the video is transferred can influence the video quality.
• If the application does not find your media player or TV set, check if the Digital Media Renderer (DMR) option is enabled
• Some devices partially support the DLNA standard, because of which they cannot perform some commands of the application
• Some video files and images cannot be played back since the device in which you try to open them does not support such file formats.
Video Player Ultimate perfectly supports all popular video formats.
It uses hardware decoding, which make video play smoother. Its smart core technology auto detects video and audio formats and makes it much easier for you to enjoy smoother better quality videos.
It is definitely your best partner when enjoying the movie and music!
- automatic search all mobile phone video and music files
- supports all video and audio playback formats
- supports multiple subtitle formats, automatic synchronization
- using hardware decoding, take advantage of hardware acceleration
- small memory, simple operation, quick start, smooth playback support
- Flash formats video - flv, asf videos
- Thumbnail displays of videos
- HD video playing memory optimization
- Playing gesture
- Play History list
- Connect online video.
- Playback speed control
- Sleep time setting
- Add subtitle file
We ensure you will love this video player after using it.If you are pursuing a video player with the better user experience and user interface，Video Player Ultimate will be your best choice.
The best way to enjoy your movies.
This app is based on VLC for Android Beta, and licensed under the GNU General Public License ver3 or later.
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
You can get the source code following this link: https://github.com/FunPanda08/VLCPlayer_Android
If you have any questions or need any help please contact us before leaving negative feedback at http://goo.gl/wjsBpH
IF THE CHROMECAST ICON IS MISSING PLEASE RESTART YOUR CHROMECAST, PHONE AND HOME WIFI. Checkout the troubleshooting guide http://goo.gl/8QuuXP
This app is not a mirroring app, you have to find a video while browsing the web and it will send that video to the Chromecast. It does not do tab casting.
Because of the nature of the sites a lot of the users of this app visit, videos will fail to play or BUFFER a lot when those sites (and their respective content providers) are under heavy load, specially on the weekends. There isn't anything this app or the Chromecast can do to fix that issue as it is only a server side issue.
Live streams are supported (m3u8), as well as other videos which used the same file format. The live streaming (HLS) support is beta. If you would like to try the latest fixes to issues please signup for our beta community http://goo.gl/OTIQgK
Aside from the ability to cast videos to a Chromecast device this app also allows you to download said videos, you should of course make sure you have permission from the copyright holder before downloading any videos.
Instructions for casting:
First find a webvideo you want to watch. You can do this in Chrome and use the share option and select "Web Video Caster" or you can use this app to find it as well by entering any website address.
Second connect to a Chromcast device.
Third play the video as you normally would or click the play button on the app menu.
Then all you have to do is relax and enjoy the video.
If you are on a different web browser when you encounter a video you would like to cast, all you have to do is share the web page with Web Video Caster.
Some web sites are a bit stubborn and do things in odd ways so if you are having trouble playing videos checkout our guide on the multiple ways to get it to work at http://goo.gl/XDJ22M
This application has been tested with multiple websites like vimeo or similar. Not all videos work on every site, sometimes you have to try multiple things to get the video to play. If the video does not play on Chrome on your mobile device (because it is not HTML5), then it will not work with the Chromecast device, also not every video which works in mobile Chrome will work in the Chromecast as it has a more limited number of supported formats.
When given the option to choose between multiple files, the best option is to use .webm and .mp4 files over others.
The best option to get a video to play is to tap the play button on the application toolbar. If that button is missing try the search for videos button. If that does not work try the play button in the video you would like to play, and finally on Android versions 4.3 and below, you can click the full screen button inside the video while on version 4.4 and above playing the video will also work.
Premium version has the following features (if you don't see the features after buying, please restart your phone):
Ability to set home page.
Play history and queue plus ability to resume.
Create homescreen shortcut.
If none of that worked and you just want to drop us a note please don't hesitate to contact us at: http://goo.gl/wjsBpH
Your Chrome Cast supports the following video formats can be found at http://goo.gl/gsSQKe
Wi-Fi connection information - Required for the Chromecast and for the browser.
Photos/Media/Files (storage in general) - Required for the download functionality.
In-app purchases - For premium version.
RealTimes is the RealPlayer Cloud you love, now with even more ways to bring your moments to life:
• Photo management support
• RealTimes Stories: Movie montages made from photos and videos in camera roll
• Auto-organized timeline
• Live Albums: share entire albums with friends that notify when updated
• Plans support up to 15 devices on one cloud
• Unlimited storage available!
ENJOY BEAUTIFULLY CREATED VIDEO STORIES
• RealTimes Stories: The brand new way to share your favorite memories with everyone!
• Video Stories are instantly created from photos and video clips in your camera roll
• Tap once. 30 seconds later, memories in your camera roll automatically become beautiful “Stories”
CUSTOMIZE TO TELL YOUR STORY, YOUR WAY
• Hit the “Remix” button to automatically generate a new version of your Story
• Direct things yourself by adding special filters, transitions, and title cards
• Give your moments the perfect soundtrack with songs from your music library
SHARE WITH FRIENDS & FAMILY
• Send photos, videos and Stories privately with text, email, WhatsApp, & more
• Post on Facebook & Twitter to share the love with everyone all at once
• Create “Live Albums” – share entire albums with friends that update automatically
• However you share your moments, they can be enjoyed even without the app
PROTECT YOUR MEMORIES
• Back up your moments to a secure cloud
• Recover your photos & videos even if your device breaks
• Everything you upload automatically gets sorted into a timeline, so you can easily find it
• Create your own custom albums so you can keep your favorite moments together
WATCH IT ANYWHERE
• Access your cloud server on any smartphone, tablet, or computer
• Download media from your Cloud on anywhere so you can access offline
STREAM IT ON THE BIG SCREEN
• Stream video from your mobile device to your big TV with Xbox One®, Chromecast® and more
In App Purchase – 1 Premium Story
• Create a premium Story up to 3 minutes long
• Add a custom music track
• Use a filter or transition
• Remove watermark
• $0.99/1 time use
Upgrade to make the memories shine even brighter with awesome features!
• All Stories get Premium Story features
• 25GB of cloud storage to keep memories safe
• Access all premium effects and music
• HD RealPlayer playback & streaming
• $4.99/mo or $49.99/yr
• Unlimited cloud storage
• Make unlimited length Premium Stories
• Access all premium effects and music
• HD playback & streaming with RealPlayer
• $9.99/mo or $99.99/yr
RealTimes Premium and RealTimes Unlimited subscriptions can be cancelled at any time. You can use your account until the end of your current billing cycle, and you will not be charged again.
* NEW *
* Jedi Mode added "The force is strong with you" - (Swipe your hand above the phone to mute)
* Jedi Mode widget added
* Led flash notification for silent mode
* Car mode option (Can work with/without GPS connection)
* Send SMS option for Car mode
* SMS filter option to send specific numbers start with
* Incoming Call Only mode for saving battery
* Widget for home screen toggles app/car mode on and off
* Exception list disabling silent mode for specific numbers start with
BUUNA: 15 Weird Mobile Apps That Are Incredibly Popular --> http://www.buuna.com/blog/15-weird-mobile-apps-incredibly-popular/
GADGEC - 20 Best And Free Android Apps You Should Try In 2013 --> http://www.gadgec.com/top-20-android-apps-2013/
FREAKIYF - 50+ Download Best Free Android Apps and Games --> http://freakify.com/download-best-free-android-apps-and-games/3/
2011 / 2012
GIZMODO - LIFEHACKER - RD Mute Mutes Your Phone When Face Down and When You're Driving - http://gizmodo.com/5751525/ - http://lifehacker.com/5751391/
TECHRADAR - 40 best free Android apps - http://kolayurl.com/5db
XDA-DEVELOPERS - RD Mute for Android - http://www.xda-developers.com/android/rd-mute-for-android/
Kong Technology - RD Mute, Android App That Mutes Your Phone - http://kolayurl.com/4jc
Android Community - RD MUTE SILENCES YOUR ANDROID WITH A SINGLE TURN - http://kolayurl.com/4jd
Geeky Gadgets - RD Mute App Mutes Your Android Smartphone When Face Down - http://kolayurl.com/4je
4PDA - RD Mute – умный выключатель звука - http://kolayurl.com/5g2
TESTED PLATFORMS / DEVICES
Android 2.1 and above device emulators
HTC Desire S
HTC Sensation XL
HTC ONE X
SONY Xperia NEO V
SONY Xperia Sola
Sony Xperia V
It is recommended that to turn on GPS to get better performance on Car Mode.
If you think you're having battery problems after RD Mute Installation, please update latest version and check "Incoming Call Only" option from settings menu.
Thanks for your feedback.
Now Istanbul touristic high quality live city cameras on your mobile device with Istanbul Live Android application. You can watch the most famous historicall and popular places int the Istanbul city with Istanbul Live.
* Weather information
* Optimized for Amoled / Oled Screens
* Color themes
* Auto start option
If you use RD Night Clock with LCD-screen phone whole night, please keep your phone plugged in to charge otherwise RD Night Clock may cause power consumption and will drains your device battery quickly.
Samsung Galaxy S2
Samsung Galaxy S
Desk Clock, Night Clock, Dock Clock, Retro Clock