(Disclaimer) All of the movies are linked to YouTube. FreeBox App does not host or upload any media content. Please report any unauthorized links to YouTube or email us if any movie we linked to is unauthorized. Thank you
FreeBox is your ticket to free full length movies on your Android Phone.
The App provide an easy way to find the movies that you want without having to search through hundreds of YouTube pages.
And it connects you to the best full length movies on YouTube with no hassle.
New full length movies every week.
movietube free movies app, full movies
Nothing on TV? Access over 100 channels of great entertainment beyond the standard TV guide right on your phone's touchscreen interface. Choose from hit movies, music videos, comedy, news and sports highlights. Then tap your phone to instantly zap a show to your connected TV and enjoy.
You can even adjust TV volume and playback straight from your mobile device. Plus, switch from watching on a TV to a mobile device without interrupting playback. Best of all, you don't need a dongle, cable or set-top box.
Turn your phone into a magic wand of entertainment.
Make TV Magical.
UPGRADE TO FLIPPS HD
✦ Stream unlimited videos in epic HD quality.
✦ No banner ads.
✦ Priority support handling.
✦ Internet-connected TVs by Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, LG & Philips
✦ Xbox One, Xbox 360, Apple TV, DISH Hopper, Chromecast
FROM THE MEDIA
“You get to watch [content] just about anywhere. That’s a deal any couch potato will dig.” – Yahoo Tech
“Flipps is ridding us of the dreaded remote control” – Wakefield
#3 in The Inquirer’s “Top 10 Google Chromecast apps you should install”
☆TV time or tablet time – project the videos you love on your big-screen TV or watch on your mobile device
☆Full-length films – watch anything from top box office movies to indie favorites to retro classics
☆Ditch the remote – touchscreen gestures control volume and playback so you’ll never have to pick up a TV remote control
☆Epic quality – experience full 1080p HD when available (upgrade to Flipps HD for even more HD content)
☆Personalized channels – quickly access your favorite channels or choose from recommended videos based on what you’ve watched
☆Unlimited streaming – no time limits or restricted plays; stream freely
☆Real-time updates – watch live and on-demand content from your go-to sources
☆Trending content – see which videos are popular right now
☆Find your niche – the Flipps cross-channel search quickly browses all 100+ channels
☆Share with friends – easily share stuff you like via Facebook and e-mail straight from Flipps
Kids shows and family movies, web-based TV shows, hit music videos, Hollywood movies, news broadcasts, educational programming, health and fitness videos, business news, sports highlights, automotive features, viral videos, fashion, technology vlogs and more.
Washington Post, Wild TV, Film Chest, Osiris Entertainment, VIewster, batteryPOP, Deutsche Welle, Buzz60, Complex Media, Rhapsody, Showtime and more.
CONNECT WITH US
Due to the nature of publication rights limitations, some videos may not be available in all regions.
A high-speed internet connection will provide a better video streaming experience.
Watch free movies on your mobile: Horror, Action, Comedy, Thriller...
We daily updates and free forever.
- You can use app with any mobile network connections 2G/3G/4G or Wi-Fi
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this app is hosted by YouTube and is available in public domain. We do not upload any videos to YouTube. This app is just an organised way for user to browse and view these YouTube Videos
Note: If you’ve already purchased the app or have a Plex Pass, you do NOT need to purchase again! We attempt to detect your previous purchase automatically. If this fails, please select "Already Paid?" on the activation screen and follow the instructions to restore your purchase.
• Unlimited casting of photos and videos from the Camera Roll on your phone or tablet to Plex apps on Roku, Chromecast, Android TV, Fire TV, and Plex Home Theater (coming soon to Xbox One, Playstation, and other apps).
• Unlimited casting of any media on your Plex Media Server (free download available at https://plex.tv/downloads) to other Plex Apps.
• Remote control your big screen Plex Apps.
• LIMITATION: Playing media from your Plex Media Server on the device running this app is limited (one minute for music and video, watermark on photos) until the app is unlocked.
• Unlock unlimited streaming to your phone or tablet with a Plex Pass subscription that includes many other premium features (available at https://plex.tv/plexpass) -OR- a small one-time in-app purchase.
Here’s a small taste of more things that Plex does to make your media experience awesome:
• Plex makes your media beautiful with artwork, rich metadata, and related content.
• Plex automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
• Easily share your media with friends and family.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your phone or tablet for offline viewing.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your favorite cloud provider including Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box, so you can stream media even when your server is offline.
• Plex Pass feature: Online Trailers and Extras for the movies in your collection!
• Mark online videos from sites like Vimeo and YouTube to be able to 'Watch Later' on all of your Plex apps.
Getting up and running is easy, install the FREE Plex Media Server now (https://plex.tv/downloads)!
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A PLEX MEDIA SERVER (AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT https://plex.tv/downloads) INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO STREAM LOCAL MEDIA. VERSION 0.9.11.1 OR HIGHER IS REQUIRED. DRM-protected content, ISO disc images, and VIDEO_TS folders are not supported.
AllCast lets you cast to:
* Amazon Fire TV
* Apple TV
* Xbox 360, Xbox One
* Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs
* Other DLNA Renderers
This is the free version of AllCast, which has a 5 minute viewing limit on pictures and videos. Upgrade to the premium version to remove the viewing limit.
Internet - Streaming from Dropbox/Drive
Wifi/Network State - Check if wifi is on
Change Wifi States - Search for devices on local network
Wake Lock - Keep Android on while streaming
Read/write External Storage - Play from SD Card
Read Phone State - Used for premium license verification
Get Accounts - Search for Google accounts
Use Credentials - Log into Google Drive
Superuser - Google Music casting
Troubleshooting? Check out the wiki:
CastBox is compatible with Google Chromecast, Xbox & Smart TVs from Samsung, Panasonic.
Supported file formats:
mp4, mpeg, mp3, jpg, jpeg & png.
* We are working hard to add support for more devices in our next upgrade. Unfortunately, at this time CastBox is not compatible with Sharp, Philips, LG, Roku, Apple TV or Amazon Fire TV.
- Send photos and music from your Android device to your TV
- Stream movies and videos from your Android device to your TV
- Cast media files from your Facebook accounts
This app provides you the opportunity to manage the movies you own via phone and/ or tablet pc.
Especially with larger collections this app helps to organize your collection and may possibly even prevent a double purchase of a movie. This freeware version is limited to 30 movies. In order to manage more movies you additionally need the ‘Moviethek Unlocker’ App.
- Integraded scanner
- Intelligent Search: search for movies and store the information in a local list. It`s not needed to enter the full titel. A part of the title is often good enough.Like this the search is easy to use and very fast.
- Movie titles, covers and information in your language (if openmoviedb.org provides the information in your language)
- Search within your own collection
- Jump directly to the IMDB App or the IMDB website for more detailed information and trailers
- This app is optimized for tablets und mobile phones
- View covers in full screen mode
- Various sorting and filter options
- This app is performance optimized to provide you a nice and smooth user experience
- Import and export of your database is possible. sharing between multiple devices is easy and fast
- All the movies already added to your local list/collection is as well available in offline mode
If you have any comments or problems occur within the app, please report those to the following email address:
zinulla.mobile @ gmail.com
This is the only way I can react on problems, questions or comments. Please don´t use the review feature within the Play Store
"This product uses the TMDb API but is not endorsed or certified by TMDb."
Declaration of the required permissions:
- Network access: to get the movie information from themoviedb.org.
- Network access state: Message, if network is unavailable
- write and read USB Storage: the cover will be stored at external storage
- camera: take pictures for adding movies manually
The app is not able to play or download any movies. It's just to administrate your collection
From the team that invented the BitTorrent protocol and BitTorrent software, the BitTorrent torrent app for Android is a beautifully simple way to discover and download media, anywhere.
✔ (NEW) Easy access to your media with integrated music and video libraries
✔ (NEW) Auto-shutdown (Pro feature)
This torrent downloader app for Android reflects your input, with the following:
✔ Beautifully light, clean design
✔ Wifi-only mode to save on mobile data
✔ No speed limits and no size limits
✔ Select files to download within a torrent to minimize your storage footprint
✔ Better music listening and video viewing experience with integrated music and video players
✔ Choose your file download location
✔ Download torrents and magnet links
✔ Choose between deleting torrents only, or torrents & files
✔ Translations in Pусский, Español, Italiano, Português do Brasil
✔ The very latest in core torrenting technology, continuously updated by dedicated torrent core engineers to maximize performance
✔ Download licensed, free music and video torrents from BitTorrent’s content partners such as Moby and Public Enemy-- from the get-go.
✔ Downloaded more than one music file in a torrent? Play them all at once as a playlist
Make your Android device so much more fun
Looking for answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) or a guide to get started? Visit this page: http://bit.ly/15QqrIF
Support and feedback re: this Android torrent client? firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the BitTorrent mobile forum at http://bit.ly/XTKPEq
Feature suggestions? http://bit.ly/WgvTUu
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/bittorrent
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/bittorrent
User reviews for the BitTorrent Android torrent app:
★ “This app is now everything I could have asked for.”
★ “With this update they fixed the only problem I had with this. The developer is actually listening to the criticism and finding ways to fix them.”
★ “Download and play from the same app… and it’s not hard to use!”
We thought this one was awesome ;)
★ “Long live BitTorrent :)”
Your feedback is very important to us. Please email us directly at email@example.com if you have any problems or requests. Thank you in advance.
Enjoy an ads-free experience with the Pro version of this downloader app -- now with auto-shutdown and battery saving preferences. Check out BitTorrent Pro: http://bit.ly/1jMFP4h
Upgraded to Pro in-app, and wondering how to get Pro back? Just re-download the free app-- it will turn into Pro on its own.
Looking for a remote control for your BitTorrent torrent client on your home computer? Check out the BitTorrent Remote downloader app for Android here: http://bit.ly/WSxkFZ
--The BitTorrent mobile team.
“Committed to building a sustainable future for content. For all.”
kw: uTorrent скачать торрент vuze limitless μTorrent frostwire
Cast/Stream videos, music or pictures
FROM your phone or tablet, NAS (DLNA/UPnP or Samba), Google Drive, Google+, Dropbox or a webpage
TO a Chromecast, Nexus Player, AppleTV*, SmartTV*, Sonos, Xbox 360*, Xbox One* or other DLNA Devices*.
Please be aware that the Chromecast only supports a couple of formats. It can read containers like mp4, mkv, 3gp and m4v, but all these containers can use different codecs. If you can't hear the audio of a video, then the audio codec is not supported. If you can't see the video but hear the audio, then the video codec is not supported.
(I am looking into "on-the-fly" transcoding)
If you cast from your device or DLNA, the album cover will be displayed on the TV. The queue and playlists work with all files, but were added to easily set up music for your next party and don't worry about it.
On a Chromecast, Nexus Player or other Cast device:
You can rotate, zoom and pan pictures easily from the "Now playing" screen, just touch the button with the four arrows.
If you use a Chromecast, Nexus Player or other Cast device:
You can easily add subtitles. Subtitles in the same folder will be added automatically. You can set a dedicated subtitle folder which will be searched when you start a video. Subtitle timing, font, background and color can be changed.
You can change the subtitle encoding in the settings, e.g. for arabic subtitles choose UTF-8
Internal subtitles which are inside the video container don't work YET
// Wireless headphones (beta)
Touch "Route audio to phone" on the "Now playing" screen, to listen to what you are watching on your phone. This feature is in beta: it might work most of the time.
// * Casting to DLNA Devices
This is currently a bit buggy, but I hope that I have it fixed before christmas.
You can join the beta community and receive beta updates from the Google Play here: http://goo.gl/8Efbo9
Pdfs are converted to pictures in the app and can then be casted.
// Chromecast supported formats
// Recommended PC software to convert your files:
// In app purchases:
The app is free and ads supported, the ads can be removed via an in app purchase for a price from 1 to 7 €. Choose what you'd like to pay, all purchases unlock all Pro version features. Pro Version features currently are only:
- No ads
- Search (device only)
- Video preview when seeking on the "Now playing" screen
I am just one independent developer working on my apps whenever I can, without a big budget for testing on various devices. If you find a bug please contact me via Google+ or email and I'll try to fix it ASAP. Thanks for your support and happy casting!
In-app purchase: to remove the ads/buy the Pro Version
Storage: to search media
Allow WiFi Multicast: for the server
Network communication: Chromecast/Internet/etc.
Your accounts: Google Drive/Google+
Phone state/identity: Pause/Resume on incoming calls
*** Anonymous Usage Statistics ***
This App gathers anonymous usage statistics through Google Analytics to find bugs and enhance future user experience. You can opt out by deactivating this option in the App's settings.
* Discover Latest Online Videos
We pick and recommend you the most recent and hottest videos from other entertaining sites. You can view and search videos from various platforms, such as YouTube, Vevo and Hulu freely. It is a better way to search, discover and watch Movies, TV full episodes, hottest Music Videos and funny videos clips within one app.
Notice: Non-US countries are not allowed to visit Hulu.com as its region restriction.
* Watch Videos Later
Sometimes, you may be interrupted suddenly when you are enjoying a movie; or frustrated by the network connection. Now, don't be upset, you can add it in the "Watch Later" Queue, to watch it later without a data plan. Wondershare Player can download streaming videos from CNN, NY Times, Ted Talk, NASA TV, Funny or Die.
* Play Seamlessly between Android & Other Devices
Any time, any place, any screen - with Wondershare Player in your pocket, you can easily switch between the screen size of your choice - phone, PC or TV. As a full-featured UPnP/DLNA control point, Wondershare Player enables you to enjoy favorite videos and music anywhere you happen to be! Want to share it with friends and family? Just stream personal and online videos or music to a nearby large-screen TV. In addition to that, you can freely browse and play media files shared by your computer on Android phones. There’s no need to sync, to upload onto cloud or to register to an online service... You're in absolute control!
* Transfer via WiFi
This feature will need to work with Wondershare desktop programs installed on your PC so that you can easily play files saved on your computer, on your mobile terminal. Firstly, please install Wondershare AllMyTube for Mac or Wondershare Video Converter Ultima for Mac, then scan the QR code to establish a connection. Two simple steps will make it possible to upload and play any videos or music on your phone. Meanwhile, the programs mentioned above can help you download videos from any webistes and convert them into your favorite format(s).
* Best Video Player for Android
Wondershare Player plays smoothly without any problem no matter the codec or format.
It supports all the video and audio formats, including FLV, AVI, MKV, WMV, MOV, RM, RMVB, ASF, M2TS, MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC, M2TS, VOB, F4V, 3GP, etc.
It supports subtitles embedded video files, supports subtitles as SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.ass), SAMI(.smi/.sami), SubRip(.srt), MicroDVD(.sub/.txt), SubViewer2.0(.sub), MPL2(.mpl/.txt), PowerDivX(.psb/.txt), TMPlayer(.txt).
It plays DVD folders from SD card directly with DVD menu navigation.
It supports continuous playback and can automatically remember your last played position.
* More Features
Supports HTTP, MMS, RTMP and RTSP/RTP streaming media protocols, including m3u8 (iPhone and iPad online media format).
Provides search function to help you quickly find the files you want to play.
When you are visiting a stream media website, Wondershare Player will run automatically and save the web address.
Supports watching remote streaming media from a local server on PC.
Note:"watch later" does not work for videos from YouTube because of Google policy.
We are trying our best to providing you extraordinary experience on Android phone. Please feel free to submit any of your feedbacks or concerns to the email address below firstname.lastname@example.org, we are committed to solve any issues ASAP.
Fully Supports Android 4.4. Support Google Nexus & Nexus 7
THIS APP ISN'T FOR WATCHING TV SHOWS, ONLY TRACK YOUR PROGRESS!
Twee is a small app to help you keep track of the tv series/shows you're following. It's beautiful and easy to use, following the new android design guidelines. It's still in beta and is constantly being developed. Note that you MUST refresh for settings to kick in.
THIS APP ISN'T FOR WATCHING TV SHOWS, ONLY TRACK YOUR PROGRESS!
Don't forget to follow Twee on Google+ for latest news!
I have added an issue tracker, please feel free to add bugs and feature requests there: http://bit.ly/10EXUbn
NOTE: If the episodes for an show is "outdated" you must manually update that show by long pressing the banner image in the home view and choose "Update"
* Core functionality (find tv shows/series, add them, mark the episodes as watched and so on)
* DashClock integration
* Twee supports multiple themes
* Twee has its on widget
* Twee supports multiple profiles
* Tv agenda for added shows
* Add shows from Trakt.tv's trendings list
* Back log, make it easy to see what episodes you've missed
* Integration with Trakt
* Integration with MyEpisodes
Twee gets all of its show information from the great open source database thetvdb.com.
The most beautiful tv-shows /series-progress-tracking app,,while it may yet miss some of the features of tv show favs. If you want functionality added please contact the developer and we he will try to add them!
I'm just one guy doing this for fun at my spare time, so I'm sorry if some bugs may take a while to get fixed.
I really hope you'll enjoy using Twee as much as I do building it!
Mizuu is a user friendly media center application for Android tablets and smartphones. The application helps manage all your movie and TV show video files - and automatically fetches useful information about the video content, including title, plot, cover art and actors.
- Indexing of movie and TV show files on your device or on Samba (CIFS / SMB) and UPnP / DLNA compatible devices
- View actor details for movies, including biography, filmography and photos
- Many options to customize and personalize the application
- Enjoy popular video content from YouTube, Reddit as well as the latest TED Talks
- Browse details and watch trailers for upcoming and popular movies with online search
- Different widgets for displaying your collections on the home screen
- Synchronizes indexed content with your Trakt.tv account and checks in when you start watching (it is NOT a Trakt client, so it won't show your Trakt libraries)
Works with all installed video players
Mizuu does not include a video player, but allows you to start video playback using any installed video player on your device. If you have not installed any video players yourself, the default system video player will be used. It is recommended to install a third-party video player, as these often support more video formats.
Become a beta-tester
As a user of Mizuu, you have the option to beta test upcoming versions of Mizuu before anyone else using the beta program. For more details about the beta program, please see:
You can get help and answers to frequent questions by visiting the following link:
Alternatively, you can contact the developer using the contact form on the website or here on Google Play. Please do not ask for help in reviews on Google Play. It is far better and more efficient to contact me directly.
Mizuu is open-source software, which means you can access the source code behind the application. If you want to support the development of the application, you can contribute in various ways on the GitHub repository:
The GitHub repository also houses compiled versions of the application - including both beta versions, the current version and previous versions. You can naturally download these free of charge, although user support will be limited and you will manually have to check for future updates.
By installing Mizuu on Google Play, you support the development and get automatic access to updates as soon as they are available.
ARCHOS makes Video Player app available for all Android tablets and phones (requires Android 4.0 or later)!
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
- Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
- Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
- Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
- Integrated subtitle downloader;
- Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
- Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
- Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
- Multi-device network video resume;
- TV friendly: dedicated user interface that is keyboard/remote control compatible, AndroidTV compatibility ;
- Share and keep track of what you have watched using Trakt scrobbler (see http://trakt.tv/);
- 3D video: visual tagging and side by side/top bottom playback mode with Archos stereo virtual reality glasses or cardboard support;
- Audio: night mode and audio boost options;
- Android 5.0 Lollipop support with flat/material user interface design.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
If you have any questions or need any help please contact us http://www.instantbits.com/contactus.jsp
IF THE CHROMECAST ICON IS MISSING PLEASE RESTART YOUR CHROMECAST, PHONE AND HOME WIFI. IF NOT FIXED YOU MIGHT BE AFFECTED BY A BUG WITH GOOGLE'S SDK, TRY OTHER THIRD PARTY APPS TO VERIFY, NOT YOUTUBE OR NETFLIX AS THEY DON'T USE THE OFFICIAL SDK.
This app is not a mirroring app, you have to find a video on a web server you want to play and it will send that video to the Chromecast. It does not do tab casting.
Live streams are supported, as well as other videos which used the same file format. The live stream (HLS) support is beta and it might have issues. If you would like to try the latest fixes to issues please signup for our beta community https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/111746291175698563295
Aside from the ability to play videos on a Chromecast device this app also allows you to download said videos, you should of course make sure you have permission from the copyright holder before downloading any videos.
Wi-Fi connection information - Required for the Chromecast and for the browser itself.
Photos/Media/Files (storage in general) - Required for the download functionality.
In-app purchases - For premium version.
First find a video you want to watch. You can do this in Chrome and use the share option and select "Web Video Caster" or you can use this app to find it as well by entering any website address.
Second connect to a Chromcast device.
Third play the video as you normally would or click the play button on the app menu.
Then all you have to do is relax and enjoy the video.
If you are on a different web browser when you encounter a video you would like to cast, all you have to do is share the web page with Web Video Caster.
Some web sites are a bit stubborn and do things in odd ways so if you are having trouble playing videos checkout our guide on the multiple ways to get it to work at http://www.instantbits.com/apps/webvideo/index.jsp
This application has been tested with multiple websites. Not all videos work on every site, sometimes you have to try multiple things to get the video to play. If the video does not play on Chrome on your mobile device (because it is not HTML5), then it will not work with the Chromecast device, also not every video which works in mobile Chrome will work in the Chromecast as it has a more limited number of supported formats.
When given the option to choose between multiple files you should always prefer .webm and .mp4 files over others.
The best option to get a video to play is to tap the play button on the application toolbar. If that button is missing try the search for videos button. If that does not work try the play button in the video you would like to play, and finally on Android versions 4.3 and below, you can click the full screen button inside the video while on version 4.4 and above playing the video will also work.
Premium version has the following features (if you don't see the features after buying, please restart your phone):
Ability to set home page.
Play history and queue plus ability to resume.
Create homescreen shortcut.
Because of the nature of the sites a lot of the users of this app visit, videos will fail to play or buffer a lot when those sites (and their respective content providers) come under heavy load, specially on the weekends. There isn't anything this app or the Chromecast can do to fix that issue.
If none of that worked and you just want to drop us a note please don't hesitate to contact us at: http://www.instantbits.com/contactus.jsp
Your Chrome Cast supports the following video formats can be found at https://developers.google.com/cast/docs/media
It's been almost a year since Avia's Chromecast release. Chromecast has been a success for Avia, to say the least. To add to the sweetness, we're now supporting casting to Apple TV, Roku and WebOS devices along with an updated UI, icons and themes. Avia 7.2 also offers overall stability improvements. Here are the features of 7.2:
• Updated user interface with simpler navigation and smoother response
• New icons throughout the app
• Casting to Apple TV
• Casting to Roku devices (need to install Avia for Roku)
• Casting to WebOS enabled TVs
• Improved stability and support for the latest Google Chromecast software
• Full playback control from your phone or tablet
• Music album artwork and artist images displayed on your TV
And of course, Avia still allows you to: Share your photos, videos and music on these devices: Chromecast / Roku / Apple TV / WebOS TV's / Xbox One / Google TV / PC / Mac
Play and manage media stored on your Android device, in the cloud or from these devices: Facebook / Dropbox / Google+ Photos (Picasa) / Network Attached Storage (NAS) / Windows Media Player (WMP) / XBMC / Serviio / Plex / Subsonic / PC / Mac / Other Android Devices
Finally, here are a few pieces of advice to get the most out of Avia:
• To cast to Roku devices, please install the Avia for Roku channel that will appear on your Roku screen.
• Make sure your Android device and device you want to cast to, e.g. Chromecast, are using the same Wi-Fi network.
• When using Avia to access media from other devices, they must have UPnP/DLNA serving enabled.
• When casting from Avia, files MUST be compatible with the receiving device. Many devices have fewer compatible codecs than a home computer.
• Please review your media formats with the specifications of your devices before attempting to cast. (Example: Chromecast is not compatible with .AVI files.) Please see the video conversion guide at http://aviatheapp.com/support.
If you have questions, comments or feedback, please check out our support page at http://aviatheapp.com/support/
If the Chromecast icon is still missing, troubleshoot suggestions are below :
• Reboot WiFi router (optional: change WiFi channel), reset factory settings on Chromecast, rename Chromecast and re-install Avia.
For issues related to Chromecast, please visit the Chromecast support page at https://support.google.com/chromecast/
Avia featured as top media for Chromecast by TalkAndroid.com: http://www.talkandroid.com/guides/best-apps/best-android-apps-for-streaming-networked-pictures-music-and-video-to-chromecast-december-2014/
To join beta testing group, please send us a membership request at: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/avia-beta-testers
Get RealPlayer Cloud app for your other devices like iPhone, iPad, Android devices, Windows tablets, Kindle Fire & PC and enjoy your videos anytime, anywhere!
With RealPlayer Cloud you can:
· Watch your PC, phone & tablet videos on TV wirelessly
· Share your videos with friends & family privately
· Organize your video collection
· Move videos across all your devices
WATCH YOUR VIDEOS ON TV
With RealPlayer Cloud’s SurePlayTM technology, all your videos can be wirelessly streamed to your TV giving you a high-quality and uninterrupted viewing experience. RealPlayer Cloud app is also available for Roku and Chromecast.
SHARE YOUR VIDEOS PRIVATELY
Why publicly post on Youtube and Facebook when you can share your videos privately and securely? We value your privacy and security. Share your videos securely and privately with your family and friends; recipients don’t even need the app to watch your videos securely.
ORGANIZE YOUR VIDEO COLLECTION
Clear the clutter! From deciding the upload quality of your video to creating your own personalized collections, with RealPlayer Cloud you can now organize your entire video collection at the touch of a button.
Here’s what the press has to say about RealPlayer Cloud:
“I've been testing RealPlayer Cloud on all these devices… I think RealPlayer Cloud is well-designed and makes storing and sharing videos easy across different devices.” – Walt Mossberg, Wall Street Journal
“With its new service, RealPlayer Cloud, the company is seeking to eliminate the hassles that can make sharing personal videos a challenge.” – Nick Wingfield, New York Times
“RealPlayer Cloud… designed to facilitate seamless sharing and online storage for all of your non-DRM protected video. It's actually quite slick.” – Andrew Tarantola, Gizmodo
“The best thing about RealPlayer Cloud is its integrated SurePlay technology…. With SurePlay built in, RealPlayer Cloud can play just about any video file on just about any device.” – Jaymar Cabebe, CNET
* NEW *
* Jedi Mode added "The force is strong with you" - (Swipe your hand above the phone to mute)
* Jedi Mode widget added
* Led flash notification for silent mode
* Car mode option (Can work with/without GPS connection)
* Send SMS option for Car mode
* SMS filter option to send specific numbers start with
* Incoming Call Only mode for saving battery
* Widget for home screen toggles app/car mode on and off
* Exception list disabling silent mode for specific numbers start with
BUUNA: 15 Weird Mobile Apps That Are Incredibly Popular --> http://www.buuna.com/blog/15-weird-mobile-apps-incredibly-popular/
GADGEC - 20 Best And Free Android Apps You Should Try In 2013 --> http://www.gadgec.com/top-20-android-apps-2013/
FREAKIYF - 50+ Download Best Free Android Apps and Games --> http://freakify.com/download-best-free-android-apps-and-games/3/
2011 / 2012
GIZMODO - LIFEHACKER - RD Mute Mutes Your Phone When Face Down and When You're Driving - http://gizmodo.com/5751525/ - http://lifehacker.com/5751391/
TECHRADAR - 40 best free Android apps - http://kolayurl.com/5db
XDA-DEVELOPERS - RD Mute for Android - http://www.xda-developers.com/android/rd-mute-for-android/
Kong Technology - RD Mute, Android App That Mutes Your Phone - http://kolayurl.com/4jc
Android Community - RD MUTE SILENCES YOUR ANDROID WITH A SINGLE TURN - http://kolayurl.com/4jd
Geeky Gadgets - RD Mute App Mutes Your Android Smartphone When Face Down - http://kolayurl.com/4je
4PDA - RD Mute – умный выключатель звука - http://kolayurl.com/5g2
TESTED PLATFORMS / DEVICES
Android 2.1 and above device emulators
HTC Desire S
HTC Sensation XL
HTC ONE X
SONY Xperia NEO V
SONY Xperia Sola
Sony Xperia V
It is recommended that to turn on GPS to get better performance on Car Mode.
If you think you're having battery problems after RD Mute Installation, please update latest version and check "Incoming Call Only" option from settings menu.
Thanks for your feedback.
* Weather information
* Optimized for Amoled / Oled Screens
* Color themes
* Auto start option
If you use RD Night Clock with LCD-screen phone whole night, please keep your phone plugged in to charge otherwise RD Night Clock may cause power consumption and will drains your device battery quickly.
Samsung Galaxy S2
Samsung Galaxy S
Desk Clock, Night Clock, Dock Clock, Retro Clock
Now Istanbul touristic high quality live city cameras on your mobile device with Istanbul Live Android application. You can watch the most famous historicall and popular places int the Istanbul city with Istanbul Live.