How did you gauge thread pitch of screws? With a paper or a ruler? From now on, you can search it easily with this app.
Usage is simple: Open it and measure it on the screen. Don't worry. The width of your screen had been calibrated automatically. The caliper mode(multi-touch) is supported.
* Supported size list
- US thread sizes
- Metric thread sizes
- NPT (National Pipe Tapered thread)
- BSPT (British Standard Pipe Taper)
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Smart Ruler Pro] and [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
Are You looking for Flange Dimensions and Weight Information?
AppSoul Studio proudly presents you Piping Flanges app providing you flange dimensions and weight information for Pipe Information, ASME Flanges, ANSI Flanges, API Flanges, DIN Flanges, and many more.
AppSoul's Piping Flanges is an android application that contains flange dimensions and weights information for:
Pipe Information: It contains information of pipes as per ASME/ANSI B36.10. This is available in free and pro versions.
ASME B16.5 Flanges: It contains information about weldneck, slip-on, blind, long weldneck, lapped flanges, threaded and socket welded flanges. The raised face flanges are available in free version. The RTJ flanges are available in pro version.
* ASME B16.47 Series A Flanges: It contains information about weldneck and blind flanges as per ASME B16.47 Series A. The raised face flanges are available in free version.
* ASME B16.47 Series B Flanges: It contains information about weldneck and blind flanges as per ASME B16.47 Series B. This is only available in PRO version.
* ANSI Orifice Flanges: It contains information about Orifice Flanges i-e Weld Neck, Slip On and Threaded. This is only available in PRO version.
* ANSI Compact Flanges: It contains information about DESTEC Compact, DESTEC Compact Swivel, DESTEC Compact Blind. This is only available in PRO version.
* API Type 6B Flanges: It contains information about API Type 6B Weld Neck, API Type 6B Threaded, API Type 6B Blind. This is only available in PRO version.
* API Type 6BX Flanges: It contains information about API Type 6BX Weld Neck, API Type 6BX Blind and Test. This is only available in PRO version.
* DIN Flanges: It contains information about Blind Flange, Threaded Flange, Flat Flange, Weld Neck Flange, Lapped Flange. This is only available in PRO version.
Similar applications: ASME Flanges, MaxANSI Piping, MaxLarge Flanges, PipeShop, PipeShop-Pro, MaxANSI Piping Pro, PIPEFIT
Keywords: ASME Flange, piping, appsoul, Fayaz, pressure vessel, DIN Flanges, API, API 650, ASME Section VIII, ANSI compact, threaded flanges, Pipe Information, ASME B16.5 Flanges, Weld Neck Flange, Slip-On Flange, Blind Flange, Threaded Flange, Socket Welded Flange, Lapped Flange, Long Weld Neck Flange, ASME B16.47 Series A Flanges, Weld Neck Flange, Blind Flange, ASME B16.47 Series B Flanges, Weld Neck Flange, Blind Flange, ANSI Orifice Flanges, Weld Neck, Slip On
Similar applications: Piping Flanges, ASME Flanges, MaxANSI Piping, MaxLarge Flanges, PipeShop, PipeShop-Pro, MaxANSI Piping Pro, PIPEFIT, API 650, ASME Section VIII Division 1, ASME
Keywords: ASME Section VIII Division 1, Quick Reference, Quick Reference to Code, Quick Reference to ASME code, Quick Reference to Vessel Code, ASME Flange, piping, appsoul, Fayaz, pressure vessel, DIN Flanges, API, API 650, ASME Section VIII, ANSI compact, threaded flanges, Pipe Information, ASME B16.5 Flanges, Weld Neck Flange, Slip-On Flange, Blind Flange, Threaded Flange, Socket Welded Flange, Lapped Flange, Long Weld Neck Flange, ASME B16.47 Series A Flanges, Weld Neck Flange, Blind Flange, ASME B16.47 Series B Flanges, Weld Neck Flange, Blind Flange, ANSI Orifice Flanges, Weld Neck, Slip On
Use this application to quickly and easily do all the calculations required to measure ISO metric and UN 60 degree threads, Acme and Stub Acme threads, and Trapezoid threads with wires. The only thing it can't do is help you to hold the three wires in place AND use the micrometer at the same time!
You start with the nominal thread size, thread pitch (or TPI) and wire size.
You cancalculate pitch diameter or measurement over wires or both.
The thread measurement over wires calculator will also give you the best wire size.
It's a regular scientific calculator with build-in piping equations and formulas, as shown below:
● Uses International System of Units (SI) or United States Units (US)
● Can use degrees or radians
● Have a memory mode which can store as much data as you want
● Come with a pipe and fittings database according to ASME standard code (ASME B36.10 for pipes and ASME B16.9 for fittings), where you can get dimensions and weights
● Have a material database according to ASTM standard code
● Calculate the volume of welding material needed to weld pipes
● Calculate flow rate, velocity and pipe diameter
● Can find the closest standard pipe just by giving the inner diameter and thickness
● Calculate Complex Roll Offset, Simple Roll Offset, Mitered Cut Back, Parallel Cut Back, Cut Length, Odd Angle, Water Column, Area, Volume
● You can change the calculator color (black or white)
● Have a build-in converter, which can convert pressure, temperature, length, weights, power and volume
Oh, and it come with a manual in pdf format, so you wont get lost! :)
Much more will be added in the followings updates!
The Machinist Calc Pro is the first machining math and reference tool to provide a complete assortment of machine shop solutions. This machining calculator has more complete Thread data than the Machinery's Handbook, including step-saving Thread and Drill Size chart look-ups, speeds and feeds, right triangle solutions, bolt patterns and much more.
Spend more time machining and less time looking up specs and data in books, on charts or in computer programs. A must-have for all machinists and machine shops.
• Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master calculators
• Built-in help, just press and hold a key
• All the functionality and solutions of the handheld Machinist Calc Pro calculators and optimized for the Android device user
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger (left - to - right)
• A complete User’s Guide is available free at www.calculated.com
• Speeds and Feeds - Calculate for Milling, Turning and Drilling; Spindle Speed (RPM), Feed Rate (IPM), Cut Speed, Cut Feed, Feed per Tooth, Number of Teeth and Radial Chip Thinning (RCT) adjustment factor with the Speeds and Feeds functionality
• Thread Size - Enter numeric, fractional or metric thread sizes and display tap, roll tap, close and free fit drill sizes. Display pitch, major and minor diameters
• Drill Point - Enter the cutting angle and Drill Size and calculate the Drill Point cut depth
• Drill Size - Enter numeric, letter, fractional or metric Drill Size and display the closest fitting Drill Size and scroll through available drill sizes
• 3-Wire Measure - Enter Wire Size (or use calculated Best Wire size) and 3-Wire Measurement to calculate pitch diameter
• Trigonometric Functions - Sine, Cosine, Tangent, Arcsine, Arccosine, Arctangent
• Right Triangle Math - Enter, calculate Angle, Hypotenuse, Opposite and Adjacent side lengths
• Bolt Pattern Hole Layouts - enter start angle, number of bolts, diameter and optional x, y offset; calculate x and y coordinates. Find center-to-center spacing for bolt pattern layouts
• Thread Classification Tables
- Internal (3) 1B, 2B, 3B
- External (3) 1A, 2A, 3A
- Internal (14) 3G-9G and 3H-9H
- External (28) 3g-9g, 3h-9h, 3e-9e, 3f-9f
• U.S. and Metric Unit Entries and Conversions
◦m, mm, cm
◦Area, Volume and Weight
• Works as a Standard Calculator
•Calculate for Milling, Turning, Drilling & much more.
Machinist Calc® is a registered trademark of Calculated Industries, Inc.
It integrated 6 simple and useful tools into this app. Here is the list.
1. Ruler - for length
2. ProtractorⅠ(Touch) - for angle
3. ProtractorⅡ(Plumb) - for slope
4. ProtractorⅢ(Camera) - goniometer, clinometer
5. Surface level - for level
6. Thread pitch gauge - for screw, bolt, nut
* Pro version added Features :
- ProtractorⅢ, Surface level.
- Multi-Touch mode
- Caliper mode
- Architectural and Engineering Scales
- Ruler Extension
- Various Tilt units
- No ads
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
Calculator++ helps you to do basic and advanced calculations on your mobile device.
Discuss Calculator++ on Facebook: http://facebook.com/calculatorpp
1. Always check angle units and numeral bases: trigonometric functions, integration and complex number computation work only for RAD!!!
2. Application contains ads! If you want to remove them purchase special option from application settings. Internet access permission is needed only for showing the ads. ADS ARE ONLY SHOWN ON THE SECONDARY SCREENS! If internet is off - there are no ads!
++ easy to use
++ home screen widget
+ no need to press equals button any more - the result is calculated automatically
+ smart cursor positioning
+ copy/paste in one button
+ landscape/portrait orientations
++ drag buttons up or down to use special functions, operators etc
++ modern interface with possibility to choose themes
+ highlighting of expressions
+ history with all previous calculations and undo/redo buttons
++ variables and constants support (build-in and user defined)
++ complex number computations
+ support for a huge variety of functions
++ expression simplification: use 'identical to' sign (≡) to simplify current expression (2/3+5/9≡11/9, √(8)≡2√(2))
+ support for Android 1.6 and higher
+ open source
NOTE ABOUT INTERNET ACCESS: Calculator++ (version 1.2.24) contains advertisement which requires internet access. To get rid of it - purchase a version without ads (can be done from application's preferences).
How can I get rid of the ads?
You can do it by purchasing the special option in the main application preferences.
Why Calculator++ needs INTERNET permission?
Currently application needs such permission only for one purpose - to show ads. If you buy the special option C++ will never use your internet connection.
How can I use functions written in the top right and bottom right corners of the button?
Push the button and slide lightly up or down. Depending on value showed on the button action will occur.
How can I toggle between radians and degrees?
To toggle between different angle units you can either change appropriate option in application settings or use the toggle switch located on the 6 button (current value is lighted with yellow color).
Also you can use deg() and rad() functions and ° operator to convert degrees to radians and vice versa.
268° = 4.67748
30.21° = 0.52726
rad(30, 21, 0) = 0.52726
deg(4.67748) = 268
Does C++ support %?
Yes, % function can be found in the top right corner of / button.
100 + 50% = 150
100 * 50% = 50
100 + 100 * 50% * 50% = 125
100 + (100 * 50% * (25 + 25)% + 100%) = 150
100 + (20 + 20)% = 140, but 100+ (20% + 20%) = 124.0
100 + 50% ^ 2 = 2600, but 100 + 50 ^ 2% = 101.08
Does C++ support fractional calculations?
Yes, you can type your fractional expression in the editor and use ≡ (in the top right corner of = button). Also you can use ≡ to simplify expression.
2/3 + 5/9 ≡ 11/9
2/9 + 3/123 ≡ 91/369
(6-t) ^ 3 ≡ 216 - 108t + 18t ^ 2 - t ^ 3
Does C++ support complex calculations?
Yes, just enter complex expression (using i or √(-1) as imaginary number). ONLY IN RAD MODE!
(2i + 1) ^ = -3 + 4i
e ^ i = 0.5403 + 0.84147i
Can C++ plot graph of the function?
Yes, type expression which contains 1 undefined variable (e.g. cos(t)) and click on the result. In the context menu choose 'Plot graph'.
Does C++ support matrix calculations?
No, it doesn't
Keywords: calculator++ calculator ++ engineer calculator, scientific calculator, integration, differentiation, derivative, mathematica, math, maths, mathematics, matlab, mathcad, percent, percentage, complex numbers, plotting graphs, graph plot, plotter, calculation, symbolic calculations, widget
Keywords: moisture units conversion calculator, dewpoint units conversion calculator, unit conversion, moisture calculator, dew point calculator, moisture conversion, ppm to dew point conversion calculator, ppm/dewpoint to lbs-H2O conversion calculator, with, your, will, mobile, facebook, well, most, points, quickly, numbers, water, terms, primary, york, science, effort, units, unit, partial, converter, opera, guardian, conversion, steam, forbes, plug, molecular, techcrunch, weights, vapor, thermodynamics, asme, thermodynamic, slashgear, saveur, obtain, pertinent, dewpoint
You can also calculate the area and volume:
And there's the Pythagorean theorem
It tests specific device properties you do not regularly see tested by other benchmarks, and runs in a set timeframe.
It does produce some "final" scores, but as with every benchmark, you should take those with a grain of salt. It is simply not theoretically possible to produce a single number that accurately describes a device's performance.
More information and discussion is available at this application's thread at XDA-Developers:
You can view results from many devices at:
Note that that page is still under development.
Absolutely the best CNC machinist' speed and feed calculator around.
Calculate cutting conditions simply by choosing your work and tool material.
No need to know any numbers.
FSWizard will automatically use recommended cutting speed and chipload.
★ Made by a machinist for machinists. ★
Improve productivity and optimize cutter life.
Supports Chip thinning and HSM machining.
Suggests optimum cutting depth and balances cutting parameters.
★ Milling, drilling and turning speeds and feeds for various materials.
★ Built in tap drill calculator to calculate not only cutting speed and feed , but also drill dia in accordance with desired thread engagement.
★ Built in Drill and Tap charts for both imperial and metric systems will not leave you looking for one in your tool box.
★ Tap drill sizes for most common imperial and metric taps.
★ Tap drill sizes for BSP and NPT pipe threads.
★ Triangle Calculator will be a great help to anyone who needs to calculate oblique or a right angle triangle
★ Fillet Calculator will find tangent points to a circle and two lines
★ Bolt Circle, Particial Circle and Line (polar points) calculators
★ Countersink/ Drill point Calc
★ Milling Tools available: Solid Endmill, Indexed Endmill and Facemill, Solid and indexable drills
★ Drilling Tools: Jobers Drill, Hi-Performance Parabolic Drill, Spade Drill, Reamer
★ Turning Tools: Profiling and Grooving
Charts: Drill chart, Imperial, Metric,Pipe Tap charts are also included in free version.
FSWizard works with both metric and imperial units.
Free version has three materials:4041 Tool Steel, Hot Rolled Steel and Aluminum.