- Browsing: categories and articles created by Wikia’s Pokemon community and rank them in trending order
- Search: Pokemon articles
- Readability: enjoy a clean text-, image-, and video-browsing experience with font and text layout customization options
- Collaboration: Join the community! Directly connect with the Pokemon community to request more information or suggest changes
The app icon, screenshots and all content inside this app are Creative Commons licensed (CC-BY-SA) and the license details for all of these assets can be found on Wikia’s licensing page: http://www.wikia.com/Licensing. As an official Wikia app, this app fully complies with the CC-BY-SA terms set forth on that page.
Pokemanager advance has the following features:
- Editing of the Pokemon in your team.
- Editing of the Pokemon that are stored in boxes.
- Editing of the players name.
- Changing the amount of money you have in the game.
- Reset the time you played...
- and more...
This app is compatible with the sav files of the following games:
- Pokémon Ruby
- Pokémon Saphire
- Pokémon Emerald
- Pokémon Fire red
- Pokémon Leaf green
For copyright reasons there are no images of the Pokemon in the app.
You can add your own images by creating a folder named "pokemanager" on the root of
your device and store the images in this folder.
The images have to be named by the pokedexnumber of the Pokemon.
For example: "1.png" for bulbasaur or "151.png" for Mew.
Pokemanager Advance is an unofficial utility App to be used for informational and entertainment purposes only.
Pokemanager Advance is in no way affiliated with Nintendo.
Pokémon and Gameboy are registered trademarks of Nintendo.
This app is NOT a videogame!
If you download this application hoping to play to a Pokémon game you are wrong, this is only a calculator to be used with the real games.
Please don't leave a bad review if you have download a calculator without knowing what it is or what it does.
With PokeCalc now you can:
- calculate the Individual Values (IV) of your pokémon, by selecting your pokémon species, input the level, nature, stats and now also characteristic and best stat for more accurated result
- calculate the Hidden Power (HP) type and strength of your pokémon, by direct input of the IVs or from the result of the IVs calculation
- calculate the Stats of your pokémon, for comparing them against the lower bound (0 IV and 0 EV) and upper bound (31 IV and 255 EV) for that pokémon at the chosen level
Other features of this app:
- new better pokémon selection screen, now with improved search (find any pokémon names containing the specified query), filter by generation (view 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th generation pokémon), sort result by pokedex number or pokémon name in ascending or descending order
- input stats validation
- display pokémon names in 7 languages (English, Italian, French, German, Japanese, Korean and now also Spanish) so that if you are playing a foreign game you can find easily the pokémon you are searching for
This application is actually translated in the following languages:
More languanges will come soon.
This calculator can be used for every 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th generation Pokémon game:
- Pokémon Ruby / Sapphire / Emerald (R/S/E)
- Pokémon Fire Red / Leaf Green (FR/LG)
- Pokémon Diamond / Pearl / Platinum (D/P/Pt)
- Pokémon Heart Gold / Soul Silver (HG/SS)
- Pokémon Black / White (B/W)
- Pokémon Black 2 / White 2 (B2/W2)
- Pokémon X / Y
- Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire (OR/AS)
Note that the formula used to calculate the IVs give you an estimate of the real IVs values, the higher the level of your pokemon, the better the result.
For more accurate results input also EVs, Characteristic and Best stat.
You can know your pokémon best stat by speaking to the Stats Judge (you can find him in the Battle Tower for 4th generation games, in the Gear Station for 5th generation games, and in Kiloude City's Pokémon Center for 6th generation games).
This application is available in two versions:
- PokéCalc Trainer Edition, free ads support version
- PokéCalc Master Edition, paid version
This application doesn't use any copyrighted materials, only public domain information.
No logo, picture or sprite, nothing from the original games was used.
Pokémon is a trademark of Nintendo / The Pokémon Company.
Main Screen: All type combinations, dynamic search for 'mons, moves, abilities and egg groups
Details: Game Locations, evolutions/forms, learnset, abilities
Team Builder: Create teams, add moves and check their stats and type weaknesses
Move Dex: Search for any move of any type
Base Stats: Filter by any type or stat to find the strongest
Mega Evolutions: Where to find each stone
Natures: All natures, with stat increases/decreases and food tastes
Egg Groups: Beautiful UI to show all belonging to each group
Horde Hunter: Find the best place to EV train
Maps: Maps for latest regions
IV Calculator: Finding and saving potential IVs using stats and EVs
... and much more!
- Full support for English and Spanish.
- Italian, German, French, Japanese and Korean have names, moves, and types translated.