Cipher Browser is the world's first full-featured mobile Web 3 DApp browser and wallet for the Ethereum blockchain. Cipher allows you to interact with Web 3 decentralized applications (DApps) powered by Ethereum on your mobile device and makes it easy for you to securely store, send and receive Ether and ERC20 tokens.
Our mission is to bring the power of Ethereum blockchain and decentralized applications to as many people as possible.
With the sleek and simple Cipher mobile app, you can:
• STORE ETHER, AND ERC20 TOKENS SECURELY - Your wallet is protected using Secure Enclave technology
• SEND AND RECEIVE ETHER AND ERC20 TOKENS EASILY - Authenticate and approve transactions using Face ID or Touch ID
• BROWSE WEB 3 DAPPS - Browse decentralized applications that use Web3 and Ethereum smart contracts
Additional feature include:
- Generate new Ethereum wallet in seconds
- See the current price of Ether in your local currency
- Send Ether and tokens to ENS domain addresses
- Receive tokens by showing your address as QR code
- Check balance, transaction history and transaction details for your wallets
- Backup and restore wallet using standard BIP39 recovery phrases (compatible with MetaMask)
- Publish and interact with Ethereum smart contracts via DApps
- Sign messages cryptographically with your private key
- Switch between Ethereum mainnet and other testnets such as Ropsten, Rinkeby, and Kovan
Supported tokens on the Ethereum network include (but not limited to): ETH, 1ST, ADT, AE, ANT, BAT, BCAP, BNB, BNT, CFI, CVC, DAI, DGD, DNT, EDG, EOS, ETHOS, FUN, GNO, GNT, GUP, HGT, HMQ, ICN, KIN, KNC, LIF, LUN, MANA, MCO, MKR, MLN, MTL, MYST, NET, NMR, OMG, PAY, PLU, PTC, PTOY, QRL, QSP, QTUM, REP, REQ, RLC, ROL, SAN, SNGLS, SNT, SPANK, STORJ, SUB, SWT, TAAS, TIME, TKN, TRST, TRX, VSL, WETH, WINGS, XAUR, ZRX. Any ERC20 token can be added as a custom token.
If you are having issues with the app, or have some feedback, please send us an email at email@example.com.