Top Rated paid Brain & Puzzle Android Game! New version 1.1 fixing numerous issues.
Chess Pro 3D takes a unique twist on a classic game. With varying ease and numerous settings, you're allowed to customize your degree of difficulty to suit you, all while viewing the board in gorgeous 3D!
Become the next Master Chess Gambit! You may compete against your friends by having the quickest time, or earn achievements by beating the hardest levels. See if you can attain checkmate on the hardest level.
Chess Pro 3D uses the latest technology in emulating various skill levels. Also included are the ability to take back moves, change viewing angles and camera perspective, and a simple touch and move interface.
Download Chess Pro 3D today and become the next Chess Master!
* Optimized for latest droid device!
* Spectacular 3D Graphics
* Intuitive Chess Engine
* Various camera angles
* ability to toggle between birds eye and numerous 3D views
* Take back moves
* Fluid Chess Animation
* Different Difficulty Levels
Delightfully 3D rendered graphics and captivating animations.
Play at many difficulty levels. Set the time for the computer to think.
Play against a machine or a human or watch the machine play against itself!
Chess is a two person strategy game which originated in Eastern India in the 6th century.
Each player controls and army which have to attack the other army and capture the king. Using soldiers (pawns), castles (rooks), bishops, horses (knights) and your queen you must defend your king.
Each piece has special moves which are well known: A pawn can move forward only one square (or two on its first move), a rook moves in straight lines, the bishop moves diagonally, the queen moves in any direction and the knight moves one square in one direction and two squares at right angles.
Are you a true chess Warrior?
Game Features Include:
* Interactive 3D, zoom and pan around board
* 2 Player board rotation. Place the Android device on the table like a real chess board!
* 99 AI difficulty settings, from easy to difficult.
* Timed games from 5 minutes to 59 minutes.
* 2nd camera mode to focus on the piece you are currently playing.
* Stuck?, use the move hint generation feature.
* Undo & Redo moves, even after Checkmate.
* Show all the moves for the current game
* Using Undo/Redo, walk through all the moves.
* Restart a completed game from any previous point and play again.
* Save & Load games, to be replayed / analysed or finished later
* "How to Play" chess tutorial showing all the moves
* Support for "Castling", "En Passant" and "Pawn Promotion"
Easy to play but very hard to master. Now you can test your playing skills against the computer on three different levels offline, or online against real people from around the world.
Chess is a two-person board game which simulates a battle between two opposing armies. Chess has been around for more than sixteen hundred years. When it comes to mind games, Chess is undoubtedly at the top of the list.
• Play against the computer (practice) with four different levels (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced & Expert)
• Play a match against a friend on one device
• Play against opponents connected online around the world
• Easy tap-and-place or drag-and-drop interface to move the pieces on the board
• Smooth 3D board zoom and rotation
• Five gorgeous board sets
• Save your game and load it later
• Thousands of historical matches by the most famous Chess players included
• View the list of moves of your match on your screen
• Chat with online opponents
Become the next Master Chess Gambit! You may compete against your friends by having the quickest time, or earn the respect of your peers by beating the hardest levels. See if you can attain checkmate on the hardest level and the fewest moves.
Master Chess has 3 different skill levels to choose from. You can change the 3D/2D perspective and compete against other players around the world via Game Center.
Download Master Chess today and become the next Chess Guru!
* Customized for both tablet and latest mobile devices!
* Optimized for newest Android versions
* Spectacular 3D Graphics
* Fully optimized world class Stockfish Chess Engine
* Various camera angles in 3D
* Beautiful backgrounds and scenery
* Fluid Chess Animation
* Quick play, and responsive design
* 3 Different Difficulty Levels
* Customize pieces and board with a plethora of colors
Play against AI
* Selectable ELO Levels to adjust playing strength, from 500 to 2100, on 50 ELO points steps
* Selectable time per move: changing the ELO and the time per move, lots of difficulty levels can be selected
* Opening book with more than 30.000 positions: ensures variated funny games
* Can undo/redo all moves
* Send PGN by email: This way, you can analyze later your games on your PC
* Graphical setup board, also can edit position’s FEN notation
* On closing, saves the current game and it is loaded when the application is restarted
* Play on internet at freechess.org (FICS) or at chessclub.com (ICC)
* Play as guest or as a registered user (on ICC or JaqueMate.org only as registered user)
* Seek/offer match rated and unrated
* View seeks posted by other users. Can sort seek list by username, rating or game time
* Takeback, draw, abort, resign and rematch options when playing
* Console to see server output and to send commands, also for chatting with other users
* Play, Finger and Observe, can also observe LectureBot on FICS or play ProblemBot/TrainingBot on ICC
* Examine games (works with puzzlebot or the “exl” command to examine your last played game)
* Timeseal (FICS) and Timestamp (ICC): avoids lag problems
* Premove option: You can introduce movements on your opponent's turn
* Option to confirm moves before sending to the server. Forward and Backward buttons are converted on Confirm/Cancel buttons
* Supports wild chess variants: Atomic, Losers, Suicide and Chess960
* 2900+ chess problems to solve looking for the best moves: problems collected by Uwe Auerswald, from Germany
* Selectable problem difficult (Easy, Medium and Hard Problems)
Simple PGN browser, allows you to open PGN files from SD card or from your email
And with the Best Interface
* 2D/3D board
* Clean, simple and intuitive interface (options appear after pressing the “MENU” key)
* Move by dragging and dropping the piece with useful guide lines
* Also move by tapping the origin and the destiny squares or with the trackball
* Portrait and Landscape mode
* Shows legal moves (as yellow traslucid squares)
* Highlights last move (with a yellow arrow or a coloured squarem, can be configured with a settings option), also move hints (as a green arrow) after a request in the menu
* Many piece sets and board styles
* Shows a dot on the side to move and can show board coordinates
* The material gauge indicates the material advantage using this piece values: Pawn=1 Knight=3 Bishop=3 Rook=5 Queen=9. Click on the gauge to show/hide the captured pieces difference
* Shows captured pieces advantage for each one of the sides (as an example if black captured 3 pawns and whites 2, it shows an advantage of 1 white pawn for blacks)
* Speak moves, checks and game results
* Different sounds for moves, captures and checks, also vibration
* Option to keep the screen on while playing
You can try the Free version with ads first
In the world of chess there are millions of players,
Thousands of masters,
And dozens of grandmasters.
But there is only one Boss.
He’s here to challenge you to a little game.
A game of chess, gangland style.
In the world of the ChessBoss you play to win. Always.
Because losers don’t impress the boss.
And you don’t want to disappoint the boss.
He plays to win. At any price. Including yours.
You think you know chess? It’s time to prove it…..to the Boss.
Realistic 3D chessboard
Animated highlights show you where you can move, which piece your opponent has just moved, and where that piece was previously located.
Cued musical accompaniment that changes based on the gameplay between you and the boss.
A living chessboard where pieces are shot, stabbed, and otherwise ‘removed from play’, if you get our drift.
Additional in-game animations, graphics, and audio cues, such as letting you know when a castle, check, or promotion has occurred.
Immersive interactive action: the Chessboss reacts to your moves (and his own!) with amusing physical reactions and sarcastic commentary.
Humorous game end animations – watch the ChessBoss celebrate in triumph or wallow in defeat!
Multiple levels of difficulty. Play against the boss at his best, or show your respect by asking him to take it easy on a lowly mook.
Complete end game statistics for each match – measure yourself against the ChessBoss or another human opponent.
Two player (human vs. human) chess, with all music, animations, and sound effects available.
A new, unique, two player “Two in the Room” chessboard view, allowing both players (and any other observers) to view the complete chess board at the same time (no need to pass your tablet back and forth, or wait for the view to ‘flip’).
The first game of its kind, Dwarven Chess uses the addictive core of Chess combined with 3d fantasy pieces, boards, backgrounds and alternate moves to unleash new strategies in this ancient game! Great for players ages 9-90, levels based on Minesweeper, Sobokan, naval battles, and outpost sieges introduce new players to the fun challenge of Chess, but varying difficulty levels will challenge the masters!
- Dwarven Campaign: 8 unique challenges with 24 levels!
- Goblin Campaign: 7 unique challenges with 23 levels!
- 30 unique 3D Characters
- 15 unique 3D Backgrounds
- Table-top mode in Standard and Dwarven rules Chess
- Play vs the computer AI in Standard or "Dwarven Rules" Chess
- Play online player vs player in Standard or "Dwarven Rules" Chess!!!
- If you like The Hobbit, Game of Thrones, and Lord of the Rings, you'll love Dwarven Chess!!!!
- Possibly the most in- depth Chess Variant the app world has ever seen!!!!
Follow @dwarvenchess on Twitter
Like us at facebook.com/dwarvenchess and say hello!
Important Message for Parents
This version has no ads, and no in-app purchases. So, no worries! Relax and let your kids learn Chess :)
If you like strategy and RPG games, or even turn-based MMOs and MMORPGs, then Dwarven Chess could be your new favorite! Fantasy characters including Zombies, Vampires, Dragons, Demons, Dwarves, Elves, Orcs and Goblins come into play via single player challenges across the entire world map. With 3D backgrounds involving castles, bear clan camps, volcanos, desert sand traps, Sobokan docks and Minesweeper naval battles, the intensity of the Dwarven defense has to grow as the Goblin rush joins forces with the Orcs and goes on the offense! But you can play as both! Inspired by games like Magic the Gathering, Warcraft, Dungeons and Dragons, and the books and show Game of Thrones, Dwarven Chess is a 3D chess variant made for all fantasy fans to experience the magical strategy of chess combined with kingdoms at war through multiplayer battles and extensive online player vs player!
- 3D board and pieces with the ability to rotate to any view
- Play against a computer opponent
- 2 player local mode
- Play online versus your friends
- Official FIDE (Elo) rating system
- 4 different 3D environments
- Online leaderboard
- Lobby notifications notify you when your game is joined or a move is made
- Multiplayer chat
- 2D button to lock the screen in 2D mode
- 2D piece set option for 2D mode
- 3D lock view button
- Optional auto rotate that saves each player's viewing angle and returns to it after each move
- Online games can be played at any pace and your opponent does not need to be online to play
- Save and load previous games
- PGN export and load
- Varying computer opponent difficulty.
Like Chess. But with Tanks ...
Deep inside the Northern Submarine Base lies the newly constructed Bravo Tactical Radar Station.
Its responsible for coordinating all of our assets in this sector.
It can be defended by Several
Automated Gun Towers and a Battalion of Armored Tanks.
But more gold is required to build and fully upgrade its defenses.
The Dark Queen is sending a fleet of attack submarines hauling waves of assault craft to crush our foothold in this sector.
You have been place in command of the defense of this outpost.
Use what gold you have and whatever gold you gain from destroyed assault craft to secure the base.
Hold the line at all costs.
Check out our blog on the Making of FLD II for insight on how to create your own 3D Android game.
Keywords: Tower Defense,sprinkle,fieldrunners,starcraft,minecraft,dungeon defenders,3D battlefield ,great little war game, Robo Defense, DefendR, ARDefender, The Defense, Neon Defense, Star Armada, Templar,Planet Wars,Baams Away ,Base Defense,Frontline commando, top paid, top free, featured,frontline defender,addictive game
Watch your chess pieces turn into live animated 3D safari animals. Send a lightning bolt, fiery asteroids or tons of TNT to destroy your enemies and watch their extermination and enjoy the sound effects!
3 Different Game Mode to choose from:
#1 : Play the classic Animal Chess Edition
#2 : Play the Last Animal Standing Edition
#3 : Play the Special Animal Chess Edition
Design your own chess board and choose your winning colors!
*Advanced 3D graphics;
*AI opponent with adjustable level from junior to grandmaster;
*Online chess server. No registration needed. Play with your friends all over the world!
*Different themes of chess set;
The famous strategy board game chess, also known as the royal game, is played by moving the chess pieces (black and white) in turns across the game board. The rules of the game state that a game of chess is won if no more moves are possible and the opponent's king, the most important chess piece, is in checkmate.
We have packed the best strategy and tactical board game in a free app, with three different online variations.
- Single-player: play on your own against the computer. Here you can learn how to play chess or simply improve your chess skills.
- Local multiplayer: the same rules of the game as in the single-player-mode against the AI.
The board game is played on only one mobile device, however not as a computer game but rather by trying to checkmate your friend through logical thinking and your chess pieces, such as pawn, rook, queen, bishops, knight and king.
- Online multiplayer: logical thinking and online strategy with online chess against chess players around the world. Organise your own world championship. If your online opponent has also downloaded our free app, you can play on more than one mobile device.
The online multiplayer mode offers the following functions:
- For every checkmate against your online opponent, Elo points will be credited for your glorious chess moves across the board.
- If you win an online game against an opponent who is particularly good at playing and already has many Elo points, you will also get more Elo points to your player account for a checkmate.
- The more Elo points you have earned by playing chess, the higher you will rise in our ranking list.
- During the game of chess you can open a chat, so that you can chat with your opponent around the world or analyze your chess moves.
- An online friend's list enables you to invite your friends to a free online chess.
- Our free chess app is available worldwide. You can play against opponents from around the world and show them how good your logical thinking and your tactical game is, how you perfectly master your chess moves and chess pieces and how you check and mate your opponent.
- You can see your opponent's country of origin.
Play Chess against online players from around the world, start your own world cup, beat your opponent with your chess array, improve your strategy and tactical game and increase the Elo points in your account. Will your chess moves and chess game checkmate your opponent?
Improve your chess game and become a real chess world champion like Anatoly Karpov, Garry Kasparov or Vladimir Kramnik. Use tactical moves like castling, where rook and king of one colour are moved.
Use different opening moves like the Italian, Spanish, King's Gambit, French, Caro-Kann, Sicilian, Pirc defence, modern defence, Scandinavian, King's Gambit declined, King's Gambit accepted, Blackmar-Diemer Gambit, Nimzo-Indian defence, Queen's Indian defence, King's Indian defence, Grünfeld defence, Benoni defence, Dutch, English or the Sokolsky opening.
We hope you like our free board game, even if it's only available in 2D and unfortunately not in 3D. Chess is definitely more challenging than other board games such as Nine Men’s Morris, Draughts, Halma, the Settlers of Catan, Backgammon, Ludo, Mahjong or Connect 4.
We would appreciate feedback (even if it's critical) on our free Online Chess.
Simply write a mail to the provided support address.
You can challenge your friends (playing using your phone or tablet as a board) or improve your skill playing against the featured AI engine (with 10 levels of strength) and see your progress in the statistics table.
All rules of chess are followed, like en passant captures and castling. The game can detect stalemate, draw by third repetition and also draw by rule of 50th movement.
You can play in 2D or 3D. In 3D mode, you can zoom and rotate the board as you like.
Screen rotation is also supported.
Whether you are a Newbie or a Chess Master, Majestic Chess Board Pro will always offer you a fun, addictive and challenging game!
* Amazing 3D board themes with realistic physics
* Powerful A.I Engine performs advanced position analysis
* Different play styles with adjustable playing strength and time control settings
* Multi-Level Undo/Move features with in-built hint function
* Load/Save and Email your game to your friends
- Play as white or black, against the computer or a friend.
- 10 difficulty levels, from novice to grandmaster.
- Include more than 38000 chess puzzles, divided into 13 collections.
- Support network game via bluetooth/Wi-Fi.
- Computer hint and unlimited undo for beginners.
- Changeable chessboards and piece sets, 2D/3D piece styles.
- Load and save games to PGN files.
- Autosaving your current game.
- Setup position, intelligent validity check.
- Randomly go to any point in the current game.
- Provide thousands of classic chess games to download, such as grandmaster games, world championship games.
- Switch to play mode when in view mode, analyze the game, and then restore the view status.
- More functions: handicap, view move list, automatic move playback, etc.
- It is free!