Top Rated paid Brain & Puzzle Android Game! New version 1.1 fixing numerous issues.
Chess Pro 3D takes a unique twist on a classic game. With varying ease and numerous settings, you're allowed to customize your degree of difficulty to suit you, all while viewing the board in gorgeous 3D!
Become the next Master Chess Gambit! You may compete against your friends by having the quickest time, or earn achievements by beating the hardest levels. See if you can attain checkmate on the hardest level.
Chess Pro 3D uses the latest technology in emulating various skill levels. Also included are the ability to take back moves, change viewing angles and camera perspective, and a simple touch and move interface.
Download Chess Pro 3D today and become the next Chess Master!
* Optimized for latest droid device!
* Spectacular 3D Graphics
* Intuitive Chess Engine
* Various camera angles
* ability to toggle between birds eye and numerous 3D views
* Take back moves
* Fluid Chess Animation
* Different Difficulty Levels
In the next few hours will release an update that fixes the login into game
FULL Version of Backgammon Online Tournament!.
Backgammon multiplayer online, the classic game! Backgammon multiplayer online is a race game for two players. The game has been played in its current form for about 400 years. Games that are close relatives of backgammon have been played from Europe to the Far East since ancient times. The object of the game Backgammon is to be the first player to move all of his or her checkers off the board.
Backgammon with online multiplayer, friends, chat, ranking, tournaments and more! Wherever you go, you can now have a host of real life players ready to take you on in the classic game all over the world! (WiFi, 3G, 4G, Coming soon Bluetooth)
* Login with facebook or android.
* Online Multiplayer
* Simple and intuitive game play
* Global rank
* True random shuffle.
* Detailed player stats
* Scoring system balanced.
* Post your stats and game scores on Facebook.
* Create tables with password (only FULL version)
* Daily rank (only FULL version)
* Weekly rank (only FULL version)
* Unlimited games by day (only FULL version)
* Send private messages (only FULL version)
* History of your games played (only FULL version)
Backgammon is a new application. Watch for updates to correct errors.
Support and suggestions: email@example.com
Sudoku, Four In A Line , Uno, Go, Reversi, Bejeweled, Cribbage, Monopoly, Live holdem poker, Checkers, Hearts, Chess, Backgammon multiplayer online
Online multiplayer mode available for high-end phones:
Acer Iconia Tab A500
HTC Desire HD (001HT)
HTC Desire HD (Ace)
HTC Desire S
HTC Desire Z (G2, Vision)
HTC Evo 4G
HTC Evo Shift 4G
HTC Evo 3D
HTC Incredible 2
HTC Incredible S
HTC Inspire 4G
HTC MyTouch 4G
HTC Thunderbolt 4G
LG P990 Optimus 2X (Star)
LG P999 (Star, G2x)
LG Revolution VS910
LG Optimus 3D P920
LG Thrill 4G (P925)
Motorola Atrix 4G (MB860)
Motorola Cliq 2
Motorola Droid 2
Motorola Droid 3
Motorola Droid X
Motorola Droid X2
Motorola Milestone 2
Amazon Kindle Fire
Pantech IS06 SIRIUSU
Samsung Google Nexus S
Samsung Google Nexus S 4G
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v (P7100)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (P7500)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (P7510)
Samsung GT-i9000 (Galaxy S, i9000M, i9000B, i9000T)
Samsung GT-i9003 (Galaxy SL)
Samsung GT-i9100 (Galaxy S II)
Samsung GT-i9101 (Galaxy S II)
Samsung GT-i9103 (Galaxy R)
Samsung GT-P1000 (Galaxy Tab)
Samsung GT-P1000L (Galaxy Tab)
Samsung GT-P1000M (Galaxy Tab)
Samsung GT-P1000N (Galaxy Tab)
Samsung GT-P1000R (Galaxy Tab)
Samsung GT-P1000T (Galaxy Tab)
Samsung SC-01C (Galaxy Tab)
Samsung SC-02B (Galaxy S)
Samsung SCH-i400 (Continuum)
Samsung SCH-i500 (Showcase)
Samsung SCH-i500 (Fascinate, Galaxy S)
Samsung SCH-i510 (Droid Charge)
Samsung SCH-i800 (Galaxy Tab)
Samsung SGH-i897 (Galaxy S, Captivate)
Samsung SGH-i997 (Infuse 4G)
Samsung SGH-T849 (Galaxy Tab)
Samsung SGH-T959 (Vibrant
Samsung SPH-D700 (Epic 4G)
Samsung SPH-P100 (Galaxy Tab)
Sharp 005SH Gameloft Galapagos
Sony-Ericsson SO-01C (Xperia Arc)
Sony-Ericsson XPERIA Arc
Sony-Ericsson Xperia Neo
Sony-Ericsson Xperia Play
Toshiba IS04 Regza
Toshiba T-01C Regza
Backgammon multiplayer online
Delightfully 3D rendered graphics and captivating animations.
Play at many difficulty levels. Set the time for the computer to think.
Play against a machine or a human or watch the machine play against itself!
Chess is a two person strategy game which originated in Eastern India in the 6th century.
Each player controls and army which have to attack the other army and capture the king. Using soldiers (pawns), castles (rooks), bishops, horses (knights) and your queen you must defend your king.
Each piece has special moves which are well known: A pawn can move forward only one square (or two on its first move), a rook moves in straight lines, the bishop moves diagonally, the queen moves in any direction and the knight moves one square in one direction and two squares at right angles.
Chess is probably the most famous two-player strategy board game.
It is played on a chessboard, a checkered gameboard with 64 squares arranged in an eight-by-eight grid.
Each player begins the game with 16 pieces: one king, one queen, two rooks, two knights, two bishops, and eight pawns. Each piece type moves differently.
Pieces are used to attack and capture the opponent's pieces, with the objective to 'checkmate' the opponent's king by placing it under an inescapable threat of capture.
* Challenging chess engine with five levels of difficulty
* Unlimited undo
For additional feature requests about our chess feel free to contact us trough our Grandmaster chess facebook page, e-mail or Android Market. We look forward to your feedback.
Chess By Post is the only cross platform chess app that keeps track of your skill level and always matches you against players of similar ability to your own. And since it is available for Android, iPhone, Windows Phones, and Windows 8, your can play your friends no matter what type of phone they have!
Play correspondence chess with real people online! Challenge your friends to friendly games or play ranked matches against random opponents of similar skill levels. Play as many simultaneous games as you want!
Pin the app to your home screen and push notifications will let you know when you have moves waiting!
Chat with your opponents using the in-game message board.
Improve your ranking by playing ranked games against comparable opponents. Skill ranking updates using the classic Elo rating system to adjust your rank when you win or lose. A leaderboard view shows you how you compare to the top players.
Use the move planner to freely move the pieces on the board to test out strategies and see how the game might unfold.
Tap on your opponent's name to see your all-time head-to-head record against them.
Make notes about games to remember your strategy.
Export finished games to Portable Game Notation (PGN) format.
Facebook integration lets you use Facebook to challenge your friends to a game
Chess By Post is perfect for players of all skill levels because your opponent's skill level will be adapted based on your own skill level over time.
iChess is now available on iPhone and iPad! http://goo.gl/1GIu67
★★★★★ "Awesome app with hell lot of puzzles. Best one seen so far !!"
★★★★★ "Its a great and functional training tool"
♟ Three difficulty levels. All puzzles are offline. No internet connection required
♟ Load your own PGN puzzle file. Chessbase CBH format not supported
♟ Hint and engine analysis with Stockfish and other engines! Or hide the Hint and avoid temptation!
♟ Bird View feature to view Solved/Failed and unseen puzzles. Or solve the difficult puzzles again!
♟ Scorecard to track your progress
♟ Mark a puzzle as favorite
♟ Master Chess openings by solving chess tactics from openings like Sicilian, Kings Indian etc (extra $)
♟ Solve puzzles from recent 2015 tournament chess games (extra $)
♟ New Material design! (thanks to Ilya Kostin)
♟ Some puzzles simply win a pawn or a piece and not necessarily end in checkmate
♟ Puzzles are arranged in increasing order of difficulty
♟ This is not an app to play chess online or play against the mobile or with friends
♟ Thanks to theweekinchess.com and pgnmentor.com for the PGN files.
Follow on Google Plus http://goo.gl/Axhm4
Like on Facebook http://goo.gl/P5TXe
NOTE: 'Read Phone identity' is required to secure purchases. No private information can be accessed
Dark Knight is licensed under the GPLv3 and collaboration is encouraged at its SourceForge project page. It is provided without warranty, express or implied. Full text of the GPLv3 available at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html.
Feature image background for Dark Knight Market page credit to zyllan at Flickr, image page http://www.flickr.com/photos/zyllan/3647600981/. Image is licensed under Creative Commons license.
Black Knight Chess is a two-player board game played on a chessboard, a square-checkered board with 64 squares arranged in an eight-by-eight grid. It is one of the world's most popular games, played by millions of people worldwide at home, in clubs, online, by correspondence, and in tournaments.
Description of main features:
- Black Knight Chess is application which consists of a mobile GUI, chess engine, online portal, bluetooth and cloud plugin.
- When user plays against engine computer, the engine plays at various levels (easy, normal, hard).
- User can play either side (human) and, independently, view the board from the perspective of white or black.
- The user can play against another user via Bluetooth and via Online Chess Cloud.
- The application accepts moves through the touch screen.
- Optional "move coach" highlights valid user moves during input and last played engine move.
- Optional "next move" coach recommends your next move
- Optional evaluation of the game that the player will indicate which player has the advantage.
- When user plays standard moves in the beginning, the application automatically detects the move user makes and displays the name of the move below the table. This feature is also optional.
- Full game navigation buttons enable users to correct mistakes or analyze games (back to previous move, go to next move, back to start, go to end game).
- Games can be exported and imported as PGN format and saved and loaded to local database.
- There are hundreds of recorded games that you can analyze and learn from them.
- The player can choose between two languages: English and Bosnian.
- User can solve chess problems that are divided by levels.
- User can make start position on table and play game from that position.
- Optional sound and vibrate on check/checkmate features.
- User can registered on Black Knight Chess portal via android application.
- User can sign in with facebook account.
- User can register on Google cloud and play with other online users registered on cloud.
- User is awarded for achieved results through Highscore list.
- User can chat with other player while playing online or bluetooth game.
- Share game feature.
- Vibrate mobile on play or check/checkmate.
Author: Nirmel Murtic
Game name: Black Knight - Chess (Crni Konj - Sah)
Location: Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina (Bosna i Hercegovina)
The famous strategy board game chess, also known as the royal game, is played by moving the chess pieces (black and white) in turns across the game board. The rules of the game state that a game of chess is won if no more moves are possible and the opponent's king, the most important chess piece, is in checkmate.
We have packed the best strategy and tactical board game in a free app, with three different online variations.
- Single-player: play on your own against the computer. Here you can learn how to play chess or simply improve your chess skills.
- Local multiplayer: the same rules of the game as in the single-player-mode against the AI.
The board game is played on only one mobile device, however not as a computer game but rather by trying to checkmate your friend through logical thinking and your chess pieces, such as pawn, rook, queen, bishops, knight and king.
- Online multiplayer: logical thinking and online strategy with online chess against chess players around the world. Organise your own world championship. If your online opponent has also downloaded our free app, you can play on more than one mobile device.
The online multiplayer mode offers the following functions:
- For every checkmate against your online opponent, Elo points will be credited for your glorious chess moves across the board.
- If you win an online game against an opponent who is particularly good at playing and already has many Elo points, you will also get more Elo points to your player account for a checkmate.
- The more Elo points you have earned by playing chess, the higher you will rise in our ranking list.
- During the game of chess you can open a chat, so that you can chat with your opponent around the world or analyze your chess moves.
- An online friend's list enables you to invite your friends to a free online chess.
- Our free chess app is available worldwide. You can play against opponents from around the world and show them how good your logical thinking and your tactical game is, how you perfectly master your chess moves and chess pieces and how you check and mate your opponent.
- You can see your opponent's country of origin.
Play Chess against online players from around the world, start your own world cup, beat your opponent with your chess array, improve your strategy and tactical game and increase the Elo points in your account. Will your chess moves and chess game checkmate your opponent?
Improve your chess game and become a real chess world champion like Anatoly Karpov, Garry Kasparov or Vladimir Kramnik. Use tactical moves like castling, where rook and king of one colour are moved.
Use different opening moves like the Italian, Spanish, King's Gambit, French, Caro-Kann, Sicilian, Pirc defence, modern defence, Scandinavian, King's Gambit declined, King's Gambit accepted, Blackmar-Diemer Gambit, Nimzo-Indian defence, Queen's Indian defence, King's Indian defence, Grünfeld defence, Benoni defence, Dutch, English or the Sokolsky opening.
We hope you like our free board game, even if it's only available in 2D and unfortunately not in 3D. Chess is definitely more challenging than other board games such as Nine Men’s Morris, Draughts, Halma, the Settlers of Catan, Backgammon, Ludo, Mahjong or Connect 4.
We would appreciate feedback (even if it's critical) on our free Online Chess.
Simply write a mail to the provided support address.
Game play is quick and knowing how a Chess Knight moves (in an L shape) is key to keeping up.
All this is to save the World of Chess from an evil spirt, named Whiff.
Whiff had become jealous of Chess. He thrived on materialism and complexity, but Chess was just the opposite. Chess was game of intellect and purity.
Whiff vowed to cast out this game that opposed his evil beliefs. He sought to capture the Scrolls of Chess and destroy them. The knowledgable pursuit would be lost forever.
Our hero, the Knight of Chess, is taking the Scrolls of Chess to safety. Whiff is rapidly pursing him and destroying the World of Chess along the way. The Knight of Chess needs your help to navigate the chaos and save Chess.
This great chess game lets you play against a friend, the computer, or against an online opponent using freechess.org. Test and improve your chess skills to become a grandmaster.
2 Player Mode - Play against a friend
Computer Mode - Play against the computer
Random Opponent Mode - Play against others