This is the official app for finding out more about cycling in Savoie Mont Blanc. It includes a selection of itineraries for keen cyclists and families and was produced in conjunction with Savoie and Haute-Savoie départemental councils.
The app provides:
• Maps of waymarked itineraries, including high passes, circuits, long-distance cycle routes, greenways and cycleways, and for mountain bikers, downhill mountain biking trails, mountain bike parks with practical information and route descriptions.
• A list of the closest itineraries to where you are, based on a geolocation module.
• Lists of cycle-friendly accommodation providers along your chosen route: hotels, campsites, bed & breakfasts, hostel-style accommodation, holiday rentals.
• The locations of useful services: tourist offices, bike shops, Mountain bike rentals, food shops, restaurants, bars, motorhome service areas, ski-lifts open for mountain bikes
• A list of cycling clubs and specialist service providers.
• Information about events, activities, and holiday packages.
• Useful links for finding out if passes are open and the location of water fountains.
• Tips for preparing your ride.
• The possibility of timing your climb.
If you want to be able to access the app without an Internet connection, just download your route before setting off.