Life’s more fun when you’re spontaneous and spend time with others in real life. Get out and do more with your friends!
Cirqit makes getting together with friends fun and easy by combining group messaging with private, temporary location sharing. Whether you're out with a group, on your way to meet someone specific, or planning something to do, use Cirqit to remove the headaches associated with meeting up so you can spend less time getting together and more time being together.
Cirqit makes the most of your face-to-face time with others by replacing inefficient text messages with a visual and engaging app built for getting two or more people together.
Stop wasting time texting back and forth and jumping from app to app to see where people are, figure out where to go, and how to get there.
Cirqit combines two main features – a real-time map (people and places) and group chat - in a uniquely simple and clean user interface. It's a one-stop shop that gives you everything you need to make meeting up more efficient and engaging.
Here's how it works:
· Starting a Cirqit is as simple as sending a text message - your contacts don’t even need the app installed.
· Cirqit respects your privacy. Invitees see who else is invited before they join the Cirqit. You always have full control of who sees your information.
· Your location is shared only for the duration of the Cirqit. This makes it easy for you to know where everyone is, view destinations on a map and chat to stay connected.
· Set an expiration time for your Cirqit from 1-12 hours. After that time, the Cirqit closes and everything disappears.
· Cirqit is battery-efficient. Your GPS turns on sparingly and only when needed.
Forget user names. No adding friends or friend requests. Cirqit works with your phone number and integrates seamlessly with your existing address book. Spend quality time with friends and family instead of meeting new people.
Easy. No noise, information overflow or extra bells & whistles. Cirqit is acutely focused on a simple, yet frequent, use case when people meet up.
Safe. Each Cirqit is private and temporary. You only share with who needs to know, when they need to know. The Cirqit automatically expires, but you can always jump out whenever you want.
Fast. Press one button to see what people are up to and where to go. 10x easier than texting back and forth, managing multiple conversations or annoying giant group chats.
Open. Cirqit is cross-platform and available on multiple smartphone devices but you can include anybody who has a valid phone number, even if they don’t have the app, and they can participate via a mobile browser. You can include everybody who’s relevant to the situation.
Dynamic. Stay up to date with friends’ ETAs. Add or remove people and places as plans change. Collaborate on plans in real-time.
Battery-efficient. Each Cirqit is temporary and runs in the background, but we also use GPS sparingly only when needed.
Use Cirqit to:
- coordinate a night out with friends
- share your ETA with your significant other
- show people where you’re meeting up
- quickly share directions without having to send or lookup an address
- find friends at an event or at a wide open space
- see what friends are up to and whether their down to hang out
- hands-free sharing of ETA while driving without texting
- let parent or spouse know you’re safe when on way home
Simple. Private. Temporary. Cross-platform. Battery-efficient. So the next time that you're meeting up with someone, create a Cirqit!
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org