Cisco Jabber™ for Android is a collaboration application that provides presence, instant messaging (IM), voice, voice messaging, and video calling capabilities on Android phone, tablet and Android Wear devices. Escalate your Jabber calls into multi-party conferencing with Cisco Webex® Meetings. This integrated collaboration experience works with both on premise and cloud-based collaboration architectures.
This application supports the following capabilities:
• Integrated voice
• High-quality video with interoperability to Cisco TelePresence and other video endpoints
• IM and presence in on-premises, Webex Messenger or team messaging deployment
• Visual voicemail
• One-tap escalation to Webex meetings (cross-launches the Cisco Webex® Meetings application)
• Meeting controls in Cisco Meeting Server(CMS) meetings and Webex CMR meetings
Device and Operating System Requirements:
Cisco Jabber for Android Release 12.6 is officially supported on the following Android devices:
• Samsung devices that meet the minimal hardware requirement
• Google Nexus 4, 5, 5x, 6, 6P,7, 9, 10, Pixel C, Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL
• Blackberry Priv
• Sony Xperia M2, Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4, Z5, XZ, XZ1, XZ2, XZ3
• LG G2, G3, G4, G5, G6, V10, V30
• HTC One Max, M7, M8, M9, E9, A9, X9 Plus
• Motorola Moto G, G4, Moto Z Droid, Moto X and MC40,
• Huawei Ascend G6, Mate 7, Mate 8, Mate 9, Mate 10, Mate 20/20 Pro, P8, P9, P10, P10 Plus, P20, P20 Pro Honor 7, M2
• Xiaomi Mi 4, Mi 4C, Mi 5, Mi 5S, Mi 6, Mi 8, Mi A1, Mi Max, Mi Mix 2, Mi Note, Mi Note 2, Mi Pad2, Redmi 3, Redmi Note 3, Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 5, Pocophone
• OnePlus One, 5, 5T, 6 and 6T
• Sonim XP8
• Fujitsu Arrows M357
• Honeywell CT40, CT50
• Zebra TC70, TC75X, TC51
• Panasonic: Toughpad FZ-X1
• Smartisan M1L
Cisco Jabber for Android Release 12.6 is also supported on a couple of Chromebook models.
Refer to Release notes for more details including Android OS version, Chromebook support and any potential updates.
For more information about Cisco Jabber, visit: http://www.cisco.com/go/jabber
IMPORTANT: If connecting to Cisco Unified Communications Manager, administrators must enable the correct Cisco Jabber for Android configurations, or proper connectivity will not be established. For details, review the Cisco Jabber Installation and Configuration Guide.
IMPORTANT: Most of the features described above are specific to a particular system configuration. Please check with your IT administrator to determine the specific features that are available to you.
Portions of Cisco Jabber are licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL), and are “Copyright © 1999 Erik Walthinsen firstname.lastname@example.org”. You may obtain a copy of the LGPL license at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html.
Cisco, Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Jabber are trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. Copyright © 2013 - 2019 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
By tapping “Install” you agree to install Jabber and all future software updates, and you accept the terms of service and privacy statement below:
Consult the Cisco Support Forums at http://supportforums.cisco.com or email to email@example.com if you encounter issues with unsupported devices.