Why using Street'Bike ?
• it's easy, fast and in real time
• one unique World Wide application
• no ads
• a notification bar with surrounding station
• search feature by address or station identifier
• alarms: manage your journeys and Street'Bike assist you to find a bike
• weather forecast: you'll know what to wear before going down in the street and get your bike
• statistics: watch the number of bikers during the last 24 hours or the bikes avaibility of your favorite station
• enjoy a direct access to the nearest stations around you using the notification bar (no need to launch the app, very quick)
Boston (Hubway), Boulder, Charlotte, Chicago, Denver (B-Cycle), Des Moines, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Worth, Greenville, Hollywood, Houston, Kailua, Kansas City, Louisville, Madison, Minneapolis (Nice Ride Minnesota), Nashville (B-Cycle), Omaha, Pompano Beach, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Francisco, Spartanburg, Washington (Capital Bikeshare), Miami Beach, Long Beach (DecoBike), New York (CitiBike), Bay Area Bike Share, Chicago Divvy
Buenos Aires (MejorEnBici)
Brisbane (CityCycle), Melbourne (Melbourne Bike Share)
Wien (NextBike), Bregenzerwald, Haag, Krems Ost, Laa an der Thaya, Marchfeld, Mistelbach, Mödling, Neunkirchen, Neusiedler See, Oberes Ybbstal, Oberösterreich, Piestingtal, Römerland, Salzburg, St.Pölten, Südheide, Thermenregion, Traisen-Gölsental, Triestingtal, Tulln, Tullnerfeld West, Unteres Traisental, Wachau, Waldviertel, Wieselburg, Wr.Neustadt, ÖBB-Bahnhöfe, Wien (CityBike)
Bruxelles (villo), Namur (Libia velo), Antwerpen (AVelo)
Porto Alegre (Bike Poa), Rio de Janeiro (Bike Rio), Sorocaba (IntegraBike Sorocaba), São Paulo (Bike Sampa), Santos (AVelo)
Montreal (BIXI Montréal), Ottawa (Capital BIXI), Toronto (BIXI Toronto)
Amiens (Velam), Avignon (Vélopop), Besancon (VéloCité), Bordeaux (Vcub), Calais (VélIn), Cergy-Pontoise (Velo2), Creteil (Cristolib), Grenoble (Métrovélo), Lyon (VéloV), Marseille (Le vélo), Montpellier (Vélomagg), Mulhouse (VéloCité), Nancy (VélOstan), Nantes (Bicloo), Nice (Vélobleu), Paris (Vélib), Rennes (Vélostar), Rouen (Cy'clic), Saint-Etienne (Vélivert), Strasbourg (Vélhop), Toulouse (Vélô), Valence (Libélo), Vannes (Vélocea)
Augsburg (NextBike), Berlin, Bielefeld, Bochum, Bottrop, Burghausen, Coburg, Dortmund, Dresden, Duisburg, Düsseldorf, Erfurt, Essen, Flensburg, Frankfurt, Gelsenkirchen, Gütersloh, Halensee KuDamm, Hamburg, Hamm, Hannover, Herne, Leipzig, Magdeburg, Mülheim a.d.R., München, Norderstedt, Nürnberg, Oberhausen, Offenbach am Main, Offenburg, Potsdam, Tübingen
Jurmala (NextBike), Riga
Mexico City (EcoBici)
Opole, Poznan, Warszawa, Wrocław
A Rua, Albacete, Alhama de Murcia, Almuñecar, Antequera, Aranda de Duero, Aranjuez, Badajoz, Baeza, Barcelona, Benidorm, Blanca, Cieza, Ciudad Real, Don Benito - Villanueva, El Campello, Elche, Guadalajara, Jaen, JavierPruebas, Lalin, Las Palmas, Montilla, Mula, Novelda, O Barco, Paiporta, Palencia, Pinto, Priego de Cordoba, Puerto Lumbreras, Puertollano, Redondela, Salamanca, San Javier, San Pedro, Sant Joan, Santander (Tusbic), Segovia, Seville (SEVICI), Soria, Talavera, Ubeda, Universidad de Granada, Valence (Valenbisi), Via Verde, Vigo, Villaquilambre, Villarreal, Vinaros, Zaragoza (Bici)
Taipei UBike 小幫手, Kaohsiung c-bike 高雄市公共腳踏車資訊網
Bristol, London (Barclays Cycle Hire)
Vilnius, Stockholm, Kazan, Lillestrom
Milano (BikeMi), Torino (ToBike)
After months of crafting, tweaking, sweating and bleeding, we finally gave birth to a miracle : Univelo.
If we had to summarize Univelo in one word - which would be kind of a pity - it would be speed. This super hero launches, loads the map and downloads the stations list and their availabilities on less than few seconds. And it stills find some time to play with its kids.
But the most awesome feature of Univelo is the available bike push notification. The idea is simple: you can select stations you wish to receive a notification when a bike is pushed in. So you can do your daily yoga (or go grab some pizza) and just leave when you receive the notification.
Finally, it comes free and without ads!
- Several animations like the slide to delete a favorite station from the list are not available on Android 3.0 and less devices.
- The bike push notification uses the Google's "push" service, Google Cloud Messaging (GCM). In order to benefit from this service, you have to configure at least one Google account on your device.
Feedback or bug? Feel free to contact us on email@example.com or on twitter @lukaspili.
Keywords: New York, NYC, citibike, citi bike, bike, bike sharing, univelo, fast :-)
★ Currently contains 2251 cameras !!!
For all US cameras (15.000+) instal Camera US
It will be very helpful in New York traffic or to check weather and road contions.
It will feel your heart with warm if your away from your favorite city, and just want to take a look on NYC streets.
It will inform you if you never been to New York and want to feel the city's spirit and take a look on some of the famous views and spots.
If you like app dont forget to share it on facebook too :)
Cameras are grouped so you can find easy what you need.
You can add cameras to favorites for quick access.
There is share button so you can capture an image of current camera store it and send it with any application on your device that compatible with "share image" option.
Application have widgets in 3 sizes, so you can place camera you use the most on your home screen. You can "play camera", "stop camera" or "change camera or number of images in minute".
Default for widget is only 5 images per minute but you can change it as you like.
On most Android device you need to install application on internal memory (not on sd card) if you want to use widgets !!!
Application uses publicly available cameras provided by NYC DOT & Current traffic conditions and other cameras provider and provider is listed under every camera we show.
You want see some other cameras in this app? Send us an email with link and short description.
If you know for good webcams for NYC and whant us to include it in our app, let us know. Send an link to that webcam and if technically possible we will include it in our app. Camera can be of any type like traffic weather travel as long as it's good and stable we will add it.
You can choose 1 of 5 color schemes (green, purple, dark, blue and red)
If you have any problem or suggestion or feature you want us to add, dont do it in comment. Please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you with your problem and consider you suggestions for next releases.
If you like it, please rate it!
The wait is over!! We have been hard at work here at Densebrain and we are so excited to release our newest update to NYCMate. Below are all the updates and new features we've added for version 4.0:
• New Official Maps with Timetables: Metro North, Long Island Rail Road, and New Jersey Transit
• the Official PATH train map
• Service Alert and Push Notifications: Receive alerts for the specific train lines you need to know about
• Customizable Toolbar: Put your most important maps right in front of you.
NYCMate is the ultimate companion for commuters, tourists, and city dwellers on the go. It has everything you need to get in, out, or around the city. You can access all NYC major subway, bus and commuter transit system maps and timetables offline and underground, when you need it most. Let NYCMate be your guide to the ever confusing New York City transit system.
Be sure to download maps before you go underground or out of a service area! We are releasing new cities soon, including Boston and Chicago
NYCMate includes the crowd sourcing system NextTrain, which provides realtime train arrival information on all NYC subway lines. NextTrain is an innovative technical product and proud to be a NYC homegrown technical solution. NextTrain uses anonymous and passive reporting, so their is nothing for you the user to do. Just enjoy finally knowing when the train will arrive. But only if enough people enable NextTrain, so visit the information button in the app and enable today.
Tap 'My Alerts' to customize your daily commute!
- Real-time NYC subway status
- Scheduled & customizable alerts
- Background sync & MTA service updates
- High resolution New York City Subway Map
nycTrans.it focuses on enhancing the daily commute. In addition to intuitive interface and standard features such as real-time MTA Service Status and NYC Subway Map, key feature that really sets nycTrans.it apart from other subway apps is a Customizable Subscription to MTA Service Alerts that functions in the following manner:
- Select individual subway lines you use daily
- Enter commute schedule, listing days and times of morning/evening commutes
- nycTrans.it will then run scheduled checks with MTA before your commute starts
- And notify you if there are any delays
- No need to manually check the app
- nycTrans.it quietly runs in the background only showing relevant alerts
Simply enter commute details and receive timely notifications when MTA service alerts affect your travels!
* INTERNET-CONNECTION-REQUIRED *
-Uses the official iconic Metropolitan Transportation Authority map of the NYC subway.
-World’s fastest route planner calculating the best route for your journey. Select a route type, which is right for you, either the fastest or which has the fewest changes.
-Easy to search for a subway station or find the one nearest to where you are now.
-Calculate your route so that you know how long your journey will take and how many stations you will pass through.
-See your selected route on the subway map feature.
-Map features enable you to view the local area around each subway stations so you’ll never have the need for a paper map again.
-A clear map with pan and zoom functionality enables you to view easily while on the move.
-When in network coverage get LIVE information about the subway stations and lines so you are always in control of your journey.
-It is FREE!
Stay on track with New York City Subway Map.
If you need more information or have a question about New York City Subway Map join us at www.facebook.com/mxDataLtd. We would love to hear from you.
You'll be the talk of the platform, and not cause you're dressed in a banana suit, but because you're using Simple Subway NYC while others look in envy with their sundials and kaleidoscopes.
No network connection, no problem. Simple Subway NYC saves the maps and delays on your phone so you can use it anywhere!
People are already raving about it:
#Abraham Lincoln says: Four score and seven years ago, is how long I've been trying to get to my destination. Thanks to Simple Subway NYC, I found where I needed to go!
#Halal Cart Guy says: white sauce hot sauce?
Many thanks to Jefferson Stewart for advisement and help on UI/UX design!!!
"The first mobile app for New York Citibike!" - Transportation Nation, NY.
A simple, easy way to get the most out of the New York Citi Bike Sharing program.
With New York Bike App you can easily find the nearest free bike or bike station around on a map or in a handy list view. And the best thing? It's totally free!
No ads, no blah-blah. Just you, your bike and New York City!
Featured on Google Play Picks and MTA App Quest winner! Works in 62 cities across North America and Europe (see full list on http://thetransitapp.com/cities)
- Know at a glance when your next train or bus is arriving.
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- Find scheduled departures and route itineraries even without an Internet connection.
- Star your favorite routes, bumping them to the top of the list
- Plot routes on the map.
*Where real-time is available
Transit App is a great replacement for the now discontinued HopStop app!
Transit integrates with the following transit agencies:
- New York City (NYC Subway*, MTA Buses*, LIRR, Metro-North, NJ Transit*, PATH, Staten Island Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, CTTransit New Haven, CTTransit Stamford, CTTransit Waterbury)
- Chicago (CTA*, Pace, Metra)
- Philadelphia (SEPTA*, NJ Transit*, NJ Transit, PATCO)
- Los Angeles (Metro*, OCTA, Metrolink, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance Transit, Hyperloop*, Foothill Transit*, Big Blue Bus)
- San Francisco (BART*, MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, Golden Gate Transit, SamTrans, Hyperloop**, Sonoma County Transit, Healdsburg Transit, Cloverdale Transit, Marin Transit)
- Washington (Metro*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington Transit*, Fairfax Connector, MTA, Virginia Railway Express*)
- Boston (MBTA*, Massport, MetroWest RTA, Brockton Area Transit (BAT), Lowell RTA, Plymouth & Brockton S. R. Co., CATA)
- Miami (Miami-Dade Transit, Broward County Transit)
- Seattle (Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Kingcounty Marine Division, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Kitsap Tours)
- Atlanta (MARTA*, Cobb Community Transit (CCT), Xpress by GRTA)
- Phoenix (ValleyMetro)
- Baltimore (MTA)
- Portland (TriMet*)
- San Diego (MTS, NCTD*)
- Minneapolis-Saint Paul (Metro Transit*, Plymouth*, SouthWest Transit*, Scott County Transit*, Airport (MAC), University of Minnesota*, MVTA)
- Houston (METRO)
- Honolulu (TheBus*)
- Pittsburgh (Port Authority)
- Dallas (DART)
- Denver (RTD)
- Las Vegas (RTC)
- Milwaukee (MCTS)
- Salt Lake City (UTA*)
- San Antonio (VIA)
- St. Louis (Metro)
- Austin (Capital Metro)
- Kansas City (KCATA)
- Sacramento (Sacramento Regional Transit, Roseville Transit)
- Tampa (HART, PSTA)
- Hartford (CTTransit New Haven, CTTransit Waterbury, CTTransit Hartford, CTTransit New Britain, CTTransit Meriden)
- Cincinnati (Metro, TANK)
- Buffalo (NFTA)
- Providence (RIPTA)
- Columbus (COTA)
- Madison (Madison Metro*)
- Louisville (TARC*)
- Hampton (HRT)
- Toronto (TTC*, GO Transit, YRT*, Guelph Transit, Hamilton Street Railway, Grand River Transit, Brampton Transit, MiWay, Burlington Transit)
- Montréal (STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, autres CITs, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu)
- Vancouver (TransLink*, False Creek Ferries)
- Ottawa (OC Transpo*)
- Edmonton (Edmonton Transit)
- Calgary (Calgary Transit)
- Winnipeg (Winnipeg Transit*)
- Québec (RTC)
- Halifax (MetroTransit)
- Saskatoon (Saskatoon Transit)
- Thunder Bay (Thunder Bay Transit*)
- Banff (Roam Transit)
- Kelowna (BC Transit)
- Squamish (BC Transit)
- Victoria (BC Transit)
- Whistler (BC Transit)
- Kamloops (BC Transit)
- Mexico (Metrobús, Metro, RTP, STE, Ferrocarriles Suburbanos)
- Cali (MIO)
- Paris (RATP*, SNCF Transilien)
- Toulouse (Tisséo*)
- Nantes (SEMITAN*)
- Strasbourg (CTS)
- Bordeaux (Tram et Bus de la CUB)
- Rennes (STAR*)
* Agency with real-time departures and/or vehicle locations
The Barclays Bikes app has been updated to make it:
A personalised dashboard that keeps your favourite routes and docking stations in one place
Explore the city with a variety of interesting routes and places to visit in Top London Rides
Share routes with friends, and discover where Londoners most like to cycle
Other features include:
• Find your nearest bikes and docking stations
• Plan routes that get you there quickest or via quieter roads
• Get clear turn-by-turn directions
• Find the Barclays Cycle Superhighways for safer, faster and more direct journeys into the city, along with Barclays branches and ATMs
• Keep an eye on any usage charges with the built-in timer
• Local weather
As the sponsor of Barclays Cycle Hire and Barclays Cycle Superhighways, Barclays is dedicated to helping you move around London easier to enjoy the health, sustainability and economic benefits of cycling.
To help us improve the “Barclays Bikes app” email us at email@example.com with your feedback.
• Real-time subway arrival times for the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 lines and the 42nd Street Shuttle, provided by the MTA Real-Time Line Feed
• Real-time bus arrival info and schedules for bus stops on Bronx and Staten Island buses and the B61, B63, M100, Q50, and M34/M34A Select Bus Service routes, provided by MTA Bus Time and NextBus
• Station, route and corridor schedules for the New York City Subway, Staten Island Railway, Staten Island Ferry and PATH
• Route schedules for express buses within New York City Bus, MTA Bus and Atlantic Express
• Service status (NYC Subway, NYC Bus, LIRR and Metro-North Railroad) [temporarily not working as the feed is down]
• Elevator and escalator outages
• A geographic rail transit map for New York City, designed by Kriston Lewis
• Entrance maps for New York City Subway stations (only if your device includes Google Maps)
• Favorites for subway stations and bus stops
DATABASE STORAGE SPACE REQUIREMENTS (all internal or all external memory):
• NYC Subway, SI Ferry, SI Railway - 15.1 MB (required)
• Express Buses - 4.89 MB
• PATH - 387 KB
If you are having a problem updating or reinstalling the databases, this may be due to multiple instances of the app open at once. To fix this:
1. Open the app
2. Use the back key to go to previous screens until the app is closed.
3. Reopen the app
4. From the menu button, select Delete Database and follow the instructions.
5. From the menu button, select Reinstall Database and follow the instructions.
6. The app should load normally.
** Coming soon: Alternate Side Parking notifications and an iOS version! **
Tell Notify Me NYC what train lines you ride, and at what times and days of the week, and leave it up to the app to let you know via a notification if your train line has a hold-up.
Long Island Railroad
Developed by The Cortelyou Collective
Designed by Haley Fiege
Currently, MTA support 113 routes including Bx(Bronx Express Bus), BxM , S(Staten Island Bus), X(Staten Island Express Bus) and some other routes(B61, B63, M34, M34A, M100 and Q50). Please refer the detail at MTA routes list page: http://bustime.mta.info/wiki/Help/Routes
Bus Information Tracking:
There are two ways to tracking down bus information: select nearby stop and route, or select stop and route from the list of all routes and stops in NYC.
After select stop and route, click the map icon on the right top side, Google maps will show you the direction from your current location to the stop.
This is a widget that you can place directly on your device's homescreen. Once assigned a station of the CityBike Vienna network, the widget displays that station's current amounts of available bikes and free boxes, along with its status if something's wrong (e.g., the station is out of order). Of course, you can create as many widgets as you want.
If you like this app and want to show some appreciation, feel free to buy me a beer! There's an app for that. Just look for the donation app in my other apps or use the in-app donation dialog to choose between Paypal and a shortcut to the donation app.
- Displays the amounts of currently available bikes and free boxes and, if not normal, the status of the assigned CityBike Vienna station
- Updates the information when you touch the widget
- Allows for custom background colors
- Optional, periodic auto-update of station information
Unfortunately, this app can not be installed on the sd card due an Android limitation that prevents apps installed on external storage from providing widgets. (Makes sense actually, since otherwise you'd have zombie widgets on your homescreen every time you eject your sd card.)
- Internet: Sadly, this app is yet unable to guess each station's status reliably, so it uses the CityBike Vienna API to retrieve that information over the internet. :)
Please contact me on twitter @chap19150 for any feature requests of general questions about this app
North New Jersey