Why using Street'Bike ?
• it's easy, fast and in real time
• one unique World Wide application
• no ads
• a notification bar with surrounding station
• search feature by address or station identifier
• alarms: manage your journeys and Street'Bike assist you to find a bike
• weather forecast: you'll know what to wear before going down in the street and get your bike
• statistics: watch the number of bikers during the last 24 hours or the bikes avaibility of your favorite station
• enjoy a direct access to the nearest stations around you using the notification bar (no need to launch the app, very quick)
Boston (Hubway), Boulder, Charlotte, Chicago, Denver (B-Cycle), Des Moines, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Worth, Greenville, Hollywood, Houston, Kailua, Kansas City, Louisville, Madison, Minneapolis (Nice Ride Minnesota), Nashville (B-Cycle), Omaha, Pompano Beach, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Francisco, Spartanburg, Washington (Capital Bikeshare), Miami Beach, Long Beach (DecoBike), New York (CitiBike), Bay Area Bike Share, Chicago Divvy
Buenos Aires (MejorEnBici)
Brisbane (CityCycle), Melbourne (Melbourne Bike Share)
Wien (NextBike), Bregenzerwald, Haag, Krems Ost, Laa an der Thaya, Marchfeld, Mistelbach, Mödling, Neunkirchen, Neusiedler See, Oberes Ybbstal, Oberösterreich, Piestingtal, Römerland, Salzburg, St.Pölten, Südheide, Thermenregion, Traisen-Gölsental, Triestingtal, Tulln, Tullnerfeld West, Unteres Traisental, Wachau, Waldviertel, Wieselburg, Wr.Neustadt, ÖBB-Bahnhöfe, Wien (CityBike)
Bruxelles (villo), Namur (Libia velo), Antwerpen (AVelo)
Porto Alegre (Bike Poa), Rio de Janeiro (Bike Rio), Sorocaba (IntegraBike Sorocaba), São Paulo (Bike Sampa), Santos (AVelo)
Montreal (BIXI Montréal), Ottawa (Capital BIXI), Toronto (BIXI Toronto)
Amiens (Velam), Avignon (Vélopop), Besancon (VéloCité), Bordeaux (Vcub), Calais (VélIn), Cergy-Pontoise (Velo2), Creteil (Cristolib), Grenoble (Métrovélo), Lyon (VéloV), Marseille (Le vélo), Montpellier (Vélomagg), Mulhouse (VéloCité), Nancy (VélOstan), Nantes (Bicloo), Nice (Vélobleu), Paris (Vélib), Rennes (Vélostar), Rouen (Cy'clic), Saint-Etienne (Vélivert), Strasbourg (Vélhop), Toulouse (Vélô), Valence (Libélo), Vannes (Vélocea), Lille (v'lille)
Augsburg (NextBike), Berlin, Bielefeld, Bochum, Bottrop, Burghausen, Coburg, Dortmund, Dresden, Duisburg, Düsseldorf, Erfurt, Essen, Flensburg, Frankfurt, Gelsenkirchen, Gütersloh, Halensee KuDamm, Hamburg, Hamm, Hannover, Herne, Leipzig, Magdeburg, Mülheim a.d.R., München, Norderstedt, Nürnberg, Oberhausen, Offenbach am Main, Offenburg, Potsdam, Tübingen
Jurmala (NextBike), Riga
Mexico City (EcoBici)
Opole, Poznan, Warszawa, Wroc?aw
A Rua, Albacete, Alhama de Murcia, Almuñecar, Antequera, Aranda de Duero, Aranjuez, Badajoz, Baeza, Barcelona, Benidorm, Blanca, Cieza, Ciudad Real, Don Benito - Villanueva, El Campello, Elche, Guadalajara, Jaen, JavierPruebas, Lalin, Las Palmas, Montilla, Mula, Novelda, O Barco, Paiporta, Palencia, Pinto, Priego de Cordoba, Puerto Lumbreras, Puertollano, Redondela, Salamanca, San Javier, San Pedro, Sant Joan, Santander (Tusbic), Segovia, Seville (SEVICI), Soria, Talavera, Ubeda, Universidad de Granada, Valence (Valenbisi), Via Verde, Vigo, Villaquilambre, Villarreal, Vinaros, Zaragoza (Bici)
Taipei UBike ???, Kaohsiung c-bike ???????????
Seoul Haechi ????? ?????, ??? ????? PEDAL?, Ansan ??? ?????, Daejon Tashu
Bristol, London (Barclays Cycle Hire)
Vilnius, Stockholm, Kazan, Lillestrom
Milano (BikeMi), Torino (ToBike)
Login with your Citi bike account and access your biking activity on your phone.
View your average time for the trips you frequent, check on the number of bikes available at the station you wish to use and keep track of the calories you have burned.
Free app, no ads!
• Uses official iconic MTA map of the NYC subway including Staten Island.
• World’s fastest route planner calculating the best route for your subway journey, either the fastest or which has the fewest changes.
• Easy to search for a NYC subway station or find your nearest one.
• E & E Alerts – Escalator & Elevator alerts. Get service outage information before/whilst on your journey.
• Calculate your route. Know how long your journey will take and how many stations you will pass through.
• See your selected route on the subway map feature & view the local area around each NYC subway station.
• Clear map with pan and zoom functionality plus on/off walking routes feature.
• When in network coverage get LIVE information about the NYC subway stations and lines to be in control of your journey.
• In-app purchase to remove ads.
• It's FREE!
If you need more information or have a question about New York Subway Map join us at www.facebook.com/mxDataLtd
The subway NYC tracker application shows when your train will arrive and you can avoid the waiting time. More real time routes will be added automatically later when MTA releases them.
- Simple nearby station search with map option
- Live train time widgets. (route, stop, favorite and status)
- New easy to read nearby page
Never run for the train again!
Please leave a review or email saitiam7 (at) gmail (dot) com for support. Thank you very much. The countdown and departure board data are from MTA. The schedule timetable is obtained from MTA too and updated every few months.
Latest version 2 design
- High redesign for speed, simplicity and elegant
- New nearby page that is very easy to use in New York Subway
- Fast loading for nearby, times, stop and status
- New multiple single (1x1) widgets e.g. for home and work route
- Map search with train line and station label
- 9 train timings for each direction on a NYC station
- Favorite subway NYC routes and stop
- Quick change for subway NYC lines
- No profit at all for me, just for fun! As the internet *should be* I spent 30 minutes making this app and am proud of it.
For tourists and visitors. Have fun but take care in New York. Don eat and drink too much!
- Live MTA Alerts, Delays, Status for all lines
- Live Bus Timing for all lines
- 24/7 Schedules for ALL Subway lines (Offline!)
- GPS-Enabled Street and Subway Map of NYC (Offline!)
- Official MTA Subway Map (Offline!)
- Fare Calculator: know just how much to add to your MetroCard
- Automatic Closest Stop shows trains arriving where you are
- Automatic Widget shows train times on your Home Screen
- Favorite Stations
- Click any station to show arriving trains
Tested on Samsung Galaxy S4
Keywords: Miami Trip Planner, Miami Transport, Miami Transportation, Miami Metro, Miami Translink, Miami Dade, Miami Public Transport
More details & features than any other subway app!
★ Real-Time NYC Subway Status & Live Delay Alerts
★ Schedules for All Subway Lines - Works Underground/Offline!
★ Live Arrival Times for Real-Time Enabled Trains: (1,2,3,4,5,6,S,L & SIR)
★ Subway Finder with Walking Directions & Navigation
★ Transfers for All Subway Lines & Stops
★ High Resolution NYC MTA Subway Map
★ Includes an Additional Night-Service Subway Map
★ Customizable Alerts & Notifications
★ Find Airport AirTrain Connections or Accessible Stations
★ Background Sync & MTA Service Updates
★ More Details Than Any Other Subway App!
★★★★★ - “Must have app if you live or plan to visit NYC”
★★★★★ - "This app is officially the best MTA app for android!"
★★★★★ - "The most convenient arrangement of features I have ever seen in a NYC transit app."
★★★★★ - "This is the best by subway app! Gotta love this app especially the premium version!"
★★★★★ - “Clean. Fast. Accurate.”
★★★★★ - “Update has established this app as the absolutely best NYC subway app.”
SUBWAY REAL-TIME & SCHEDULE
Train departure times for all lines. Combines subway Real-Time live data (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, S, L & SIR lines) with offline viewable train schedules for all subway lines. Search by station name, add favorites, or view by location. Works underground!
Transfers for all subway lines & stations! Commute like a pro, look-up transfers for any stop in seconds! See transfers that work only part-time, find airport AirTrain connections or accessible stations with ease.
Did you know NYC subway runs differently at night? Use the Night Map to view available nighttime subway service. Available only on 'myTrans.it NYC'!
CUSTOMIZABLE ALERT NOTIFICATIONS
Wouldn't it be great if an app was smart enough to tell you if your commute is delayed? 'myTrans.it NYC' does just that!
- Select subway lines you use daily
- Set morning & evening commute times
- myTrans.it NYC will check for alerts before your commute starts
- ..and notify you if there are any delays!
- No need to manually check the app!
- App runs quietly in the background only showing relevant alerts!
- Simply enter commute details and receive timely notifications when MTA service alerts affect your travels!
Built with NYC Subway commuters in mind!
CONNECT VIA SOCIAL