• it's easy, fast and in real time
• one unique World Wide application
• a notification bar with surrounding station
• search feature by address or station identifier
• favorite station management
• desk and lock screen widget
• enjoy a refresh and a timer button from the notification bar (no need to launch the app, very quick)
• weather forecast, you'll know what to wear before going down in the street and get your bike
• statistics, find number of bikers over the last 24 hours or the avaibility of your favorite station
• no ads
• Boston (Hubway)
• Des Moines
• Fort Lauderdale
• Fort Worth
• Kansas City
• Minneapolis (Nice Ride Minnesota)
• Nashville (B-Cycle)
• Pompano Beach
• Salt Lake City
• San Antonio
• San Francisco
• Washington (Capital Bikeshare)
• Miami Beach (DecoBike)
• New York (CitiBike)
• Bay Area Bike Share
• Chicago Divvy
Keywords: shared bike program, united-state, citibike, bcycle
"The first mobile app for New York Citibike!" - Transportation Nation, NY.
A simple, easy way to get the most out of the New York Citi Bike Sharing program.
With New York Bike App you can easily find the nearest free bike or bike station around on a map or in a handy list view. And the best thing? It's totally free!
No ads, no blah-blah. Just you, your bike and New York City!
After months of crafting, tweaking, sweating and bleeding, we finally gave birth to a miracle : Univelo.
If we had to summarize Univelo in one word - which would be kind of a pity - it would be speed. This super hero launches, loads the map and downloads the stations list and their availabilities on less than few seconds. And it stills find some time to play with its kids.
But the most awesome feature of Univelo is the available bike push notification. The idea is simple: you can select stations you wish to receive a notification when a bike is pushed in. So you can do your daily yoga (or go grab some pizza) and just leave when you receive the notification.
Finally, it comes free and without ads!
- Several animations like the slide to delete a favorite station from the list are not available on Android 3.0 and less devices.
- The bike push notification uses the Google's "push" service, Google Cloud Messaging (GCM). In order to benefit from this service, you have to configure at least one Google account on your device.
Feedback or bug? Feel free to contact us on email@example.com or on twitter @lukaspili.
Keywords: New York, NYC, citibike, citi bike, bike, bike sharing, univelo, fast :-)
The stations are represented by 3 different icon in the map, depending on the status of the station:
- Green icon: Both bikes and locks available
- Yellow bike: Bikes available, but no locks
- Yellow lock: Locks available, but no bikes
- Red bike: Neither bikes nor locks available
If you use city bike in Vienna, give this app a try!
Login with your Citi bike account and access your biking activity on your phone.
View your average time for the trips you frequent, check on the number of bikes available at the station you wish to use and keep track of the calories you have burned.
Free app, no ads!
NYC Bus Checker™ is the hit MTA-licensed app that works at all New York City's 20,000 bus stops to show you when the next buses are coming - and where they're going. Plus there's live journey planning to plan your trip by tube, train, overground, ferry, hovercraft.. ..however you roll, we've got it covered.
• As featured on BBC Click, Telegraph Online, The Independent, Wired UK, and an App Store 'New and Noteworthy' •
"I'm not surprised this app has leapt to the top of the travel charts since its launch" - Kate Russell, BBC Click
• Live bus countdown display, with official MTA-licensed data.
• Plan a journey anywhere in New York by bus, tube, rail and more.
• Service information - diversions/closures/cancellations.
• Stop Alerts - get woken up when you've arrived at your stop!*
• Home screen widget - live arrivals for your favourite stops.
• Full 3D route maps for all NYC Bus Routes - see exactly where your bus goes.
• Real-time GPS map of nearest stops.
• CitiBike dock locations
• Save your favourite stops, journeys and home location.
• Many other useful features and the same slick interface that made London Bus Checker™ a #1 hit.
“If you regularly ride a bus, then you should not leave home without Bus Checker” – The Guardian
“A simple, well-designed app” – Daily Telegraph
One of Cosmopolitan Magazine's featured "Best Apps Ever" - Cosmo UK
Download Bus Checker today - and never miss that last bus of the night again! Although if you do, we're not picking up your cab fare.
PROBLEMS WITH THE APP?
Please uninstall then re-install the app - this resolves the vast majority of issues. For more help, please see our support site or get in touch. (and please try this before leaving bad reviews! We do read every support request we receive)
* - Stop Alerts are in beta and not supported on some older Android OS/hardware.
- Bus Checker is a registered trademark of FatAttitude Limited.
- Data provided by official MTA live feeds.
- MTA logo and maps used with permission.
- Bus Checker can send anonymous usage stats and crash reports to us so that we can improve the app; no personally identifiable information is collected or transmitted, but you can opt out of this at any time via the in-app settings.
• Uses official iconic MTA map of the NYC subway including Staten Island.
• World’s fastest route planner calculating the best route for your subway journey, either the fastest or which has the fewest changes.
• Easy to search for a NYC subway station or find your nearest one.
• E & E Alerts – Escalator & Elevator alerts. Get service outage information before/whilst on your journey.
• Calculate your route. Know how long your journey will take and how many stations you will pass through.
• See your selected route on the subway map feature & view the local area around each NYC subway station.
• Clear map with pan and zoom functionality plus on/off walking routes feature.
• When in network coverage get LIVE information about the NYC subway stations and lines to be in control of your journey.
• In-app purchase to remove ads.
• It's FREE!
If you need more information or have a question about New York Subway Map join us at www.facebook.com/mxDataLtd
- No profit at all for me, just for fun! As the internet *should be* I spent 30 minutes making this app and am proud of it.
For tourists and visitors. Have fun but take care in New York. Don eat and drink too much!
- Live NYC Subway Timing for 1/2/3/4/5/6/S/L lines
- Live MTA Alerts, Delays, Status for all lines
- 24/7 Schedules for ALL Subway lines (Offline!)
- GPS-Enabled Street and Subway Map of NYC (Offline!)
- Every Bus Stop and Route Map (Offline!)
- Official MTA Subway Map (Offline!)
- Fare Calculator: know just how much to add to your MetroCard
- Automatic Closest Stop shows trains arriving where you are
- Automatic Widget shows train times on your Home Screen
- Favorite Stations
- Click any station to show arriving trains
Tested on Samsung Galaxy S4
Live Alerts & Notifications ★ Real-Time Arrivals ★ Offline Schedules ★ HD Maps ★ Navigation & Directions
More details & offline features than any other subway app!
★ Live MTA Status & Alerts
★ Real Time Arrival Times!
★ Offline Schedules - Works underground!
★ Subway Maps in HD!
★ Auto Delay Notifications
★ Subway Finder
★ Walking Directions+Navigation
★ Subway Transfers
★ Additional Night Service Map
★ Airport AirTrain
★ Accessible Station Details
★ NYC Subway Trip Planner - coming soon!
★★★★★ - “Must have app if you live or plan to visit NYC”
★★★★★ - "This app is officially the best MTA app for android!"
★★★★★ - "The most convenient arrangement of features I have ever seen in a NYC transit app."
★★★★★ - "This is the best by subway app! Gotta love this app especially the premium version!"
★★★★★ - “Clean. Fast. Accurate.”
★★★★★ - “Update has established this app as the absolutely best NYC subway app.”
SUBWAY REAL-TIME & ALL LINES OFFLINE SCHEDULES
Train departure times for all lines. Combines subway Real-Time live data (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, S, L & SIR lines) with offline viewable train schedules for all subway lines. Search by station name, add favorites, or view by location. Works underground!
TRAIN TRANSFERS LINE MAPS
Transfers for all subway lines & stations. Commute like a pro, look-up transfers for any stop in seconds! See complete transfer line maps for entire NYC metro subway system. Find airport JFK Airport AirTrain connections and accessible stations with ease.
HIGH RESOLUTION NEW YORK CITY SUBWAY MAP
High quality, official MTA maps of New York City Subway system. New York subway map comes in HD resolution and loads faster than in any other app. NYC Metro map is the official NYC subway map from MTA.
NIGHT SERVICE NYC SUBWAY MAP
Did you know NYC subway runs differently at night? Use the Night Map to view available nighttime subway service. Comprehensive night time service description & availability on a convent NYC subway map. Night service New York Metro Map is available only on 'myTrans.it NYC'!
CUSTOMIZABLE ALERT NOTIFICATIONS
Wouldn't it be great if an app was smart enough to tell you if your commute is delayed? 'myTrans.it NYC' does just that!
- Select subway lines you use daily
- Set morning & evening commute times
- The app will check for alerts before your commute starts
- ..and notify you if there are any delays!
- No need to manually check the app!
- App runs quietly in the background only showing relevant alerts!
- Simply enter commute details and receive timely notifications when MTA service alerts affect your travels!
Built with NYC Subway commuters in mind!
CONNECT VIA SOCIAL
- Karte mit den Standorten der Citybikes in Wien
- Farbige Darstellung des Füllstandes der Räder (Gelb = es sind nur mehr 2 Räder verfügbar, Rot = es sind keine Räder verfügbar)
- Anzeige der eigenen Position
Es handelt sich hier um ein Projekt, welches ich in meiner Freizeit umsetze. Deswegen bitte ich um Verständnis, wenn nicht alles rund läuft.
Die Applikation CityBike Vienna steht in keinem Zusammenhang mit dem Projekt Citybike Wien der Gewista Werbegesellschaft m.b.H.
With our official nextbike app you will be able to locate bikes nearby and rent them instantly. With the barcode scanner you will be able to rent tagged bikes even faster or return the bikes easily at tagged stations. As on our mobile website, it will be possible to get current information, register, reset your PIN, invite friends and redeem vouchers.
With version 1.5.2 we have included a homescreen widget which shows information about your currently rented bikes and let's you quickly rent a bike by entering it's number from the widget.
-More frequent Map Updates
-Manual Map Update
-Single bikes shown for Dresden and Karlsruhe.
-Prettier Icons inside the Map.
-Preparing for Messages via App.
-The Logout-Bug was fixed.
-The stations are loaded on app start, the map should open quicker.
-List of bikes nearby updated dynamically.
-Visual feedback when pressing menu buttons.
-We are using Google Play Services for the map and location.
-The map will load all available stations.
-The user will be located quicker.
-The back-button has been disabled inside the app, to prevent users from inadvertently renting a bike.
This NY app is designed for speed and simplicity. It combine function with taste. I hope it will bring you a little comfort in your journey during the cold weather. Please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance and feedback.
-MTA bus tracker! We bring you bus tracker information, right to your mobile device!
-Closest MTA routes in NYC lookup based on your location
-Simple and useful home screen widgets that are resizable, scrollable and screen lock enable
-The route widget enable you to transfer bus at the right places.
-MTA Bus location and subsequent stops on Google Map.
-NYC bus Map search for bus stops as user pan the map.
-Multiple single 1x1 widgets. One for going to work and one for going home.
-Route map with all buses for a particular route
All New York Bus are live now! Bus routes and stops are up to date.
The built in home screen widgets makes you feel more in control of your journey as just a glance on your phone's home screen tells you all you need to know.
Data is licensed by New York MTA Bus Time. Bus NYC app is developed by an individual.
Don't wait for the bus. Meet it. Have fun!
It contains the following features:
1. Combine Google Map to show the station Location.
2. Show the bike and dock availability in seconds.
3. Show the bike stations in list and sort by distance.
4. Rent Timer helps you to control the lease time.
5. Show the street view of bike stations.
This is a widget that you can place directly on your device's homescreen. Once assigned a station of the CityBike Vienna network, the widget displays that station's current amounts of available bikes and free boxes, along with its status if something's wrong (e.g., the station is out of order). Of course, you can create as many widgets as you want.
- Displays the amounts of currently available bikes and free boxes and, if not normal, the status of the assigned CityBike Vienna station
- Updates the information when you touch the widget
- Allows for custom background colors
- Optional: Automatically updates the station information according to a customizable pattern (e.g., every 30 minutes on Saturdays and Sundays and every other day at exactly 08:00 and 17:00)
Unfortunately, this app can not be installed on the sd card due to an Android limitation that prevents apps installed on external storage from providing widgets. (Since otherwise you'd have dead widgets on your homescreen every time you eject your sd card.)
- Internet: Sadly, this app is yet unable to guess each station's status reliably, so it uses the CityBike Vienna API to retrieve that information over the internet. :)
If you like this app and want to show some appreciation, feel free to buy me a beer! There's an app for that. Just look for "CityBike Vienna Widget Donate" in my other apps or use the in-app donation dialog to choose between Paypal and a shortcut to the donation app.
The wait is over!! We have been hard at work here at Densebrain and we are so excited to release our newest update to NYCMate. Below are all the updates and new features we've added for version 4.0:
• New Official Maps with Timetables: Metro North, Long Island Rail Road, and New Jersey Transit
• the Official PATH train map
• Service Alert and Push Notifications: Receive alerts for the specific train lines you need to know about
• Customizable Toolbar: Put your most important maps right in front of you.
NYCMate is the ultimate companion for commuters, tourists, and city dwellers on the go. It has everything you need to get in, out, or around the city. You can access all NYC major subway, bus and commuter transit system maps and timetables offline and underground, when you need it most. Let NYCMate be your guide to the ever confusing New York City transit system.
Be sure to download maps before you go underground or out of a service area! We are releasing new cities soon, including Boston and Chicago
NYCMate includes the crowd sourcing system NextTrain, which provides realtime train arrival information on all NYC subway lines. NextTrain is an innovative technical product and proud to be a NYC homegrown technical solution. NextTrain uses anonymous and passive reporting, so their is nothing for you the user to do. Just enjoy finally knowing when the train will arrive. But only if enough people enable NextTrain, so visit the information button in the app and enable today.