Login with your Citi bike account and access your biking activity on your phone.
View your average time for the trips you frequent, check on the number of bikes available at the station you wish to use and keep track of the calories you have burned.
Free app, no ads!
Why using Street'Bike ?
• it's easy, fast and in real time
• one unique World Wide application
• no ads
• a notification bar with surrounding station
• search feature by address or station identifier
• alarms: manage your journeys and Street'Bike assist you to find a bike
• weather forecast: you'll know what to wear before going down in the street and get your bike
• statistics: watch the number of bikers during the last 24 hours or the bikes avaibility of your favorite station
• enjoy a direct access to the nearest stations around you using the notification bar (no need to launch the app, very quick)
Boston (Hubway), Boulder, Charlotte, Chicago, Denver (B-Cycle), Des Moines, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Worth, Greenville, Hollywood, Houston, Kailua, Kansas City, Louisville, Madison, Minneapolis (Nice Ride Minnesota), Nashville (B-Cycle), Omaha, Pompano Beach, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Francisco, Spartanburg, Washington (Capital Bikeshare), Miami Beach, Long Beach (DecoBike), New York (CitiBike), Bay Area Bike Share, Chicago Divvy
Buenos Aires (MejorEnBici)
Brisbane (CityCycle), Melbourne (Melbourne Bike Share)
Wien (NextBike), Bregenzerwald, Haag, Krems Ost, Laa an der Thaya, Marchfeld, Mistelbach, Mödling, Neunkirchen, Neusiedler See, Oberes Ybbstal, Oberösterreich, Piestingtal, Römerland, Salzburg, St.Pölten, Südheide, Thermenregion, Traisen-Gölsental, Triestingtal, Tulln, Tullnerfeld West, Unteres Traisental, Wachau, Waldviertel, Wieselburg, Wr.Neustadt, ÖBB-Bahnhöfe, Wien (CityBike)
Bruxelles (villo), Namur (Libia velo), Antwerpen (AVelo)
Porto Alegre (Bike Poa), Rio de Janeiro (Bike Rio), Sorocaba (IntegraBike Sorocaba), São Paulo (Bike Sampa), Santos (AVelo)
Montreal (BIXI Montréal), Ottawa (Capital BIXI), Toronto (BIXI Toronto)
Amiens (Velam), Avignon (Vélopop), Besancon (VéloCité), Bordeaux (Vcub), Calais (VélIn), Cergy-Pontoise (Velo2), Creteil (Cristolib), Grenoble (Métrovélo), Lyon (VéloV), Marseille (Le vélo), Montpellier (Vélomagg), Mulhouse (VéloCité), Nancy (VélOstan), Nantes (Bicloo), Nice (Vélobleu), Paris (Vélib), Rennes (Vélostar), Rouen (Cy'clic), Saint-Etienne (Vélivert), Strasbourg (Vélhop), Toulouse (Vélô), Valence (Libélo), Vannes (Vélocea), Lille (v'lille)
Augsburg (NextBike), Berlin, Bielefeld, Bochum, Bottrop, Burghausen, Coburg, Dortmund, Dresden, Duisburg, Düsseldorf, Erfurt, Essen, Flensburg, Frankfurt, Gelsenkirchen, Gütersloh, Halensee KuDamm, Hamburg, Hamm, Hannover, Herne, Leipzig, Magdeburg, Mülheim a.d.R., München, Norderstedt, Nürnberg, Oberhausen, Offenbach am Main, Offenburg, Potsdam, Tübingen
Jurmala (NextBike), Riga
Mexico City (EcoBici)
Opole, Poznan, Warszawa, Wroc?aw
A Rua, Albacete, Alhama de Murcia, Almuñecar, Antequera, Aranda de Duero, Aranjuez, Badajoz, Baeza, Barcelona, Benidorm, Blanca, Cieza, Ciudad Real, Don Benito - Villanueva, El Campello, Elche, Guadalajara, Jaen, JavierPruebas, Lalin, Las Palmas, Montilla, Mula, Novelda, O Barco, Paiporta, Palencia, Pinto, Priego de Cordoba, Puerto Lumbreras, Puertollano, Redondela, Salamanca, San Javier, San Pedro, Sant Joan, Santander (Tusbic), Segovia, Seville (SEVICI), Soria, Talavera, Ubeda, Universidad de Granada, Valence (Valenbisi), Via Verde, Vigo, Villaquilambre, Villarreal, Vinaros, Zaragoza (Bici)
Taipei UBike ???, Kaohsiung c-bike ???????????
Seoul Haechi ????? ?????, ??? ????? PEDAL?, Ansan ??? ?????, Daejon Tashu
Bristol, London (Barclays Cycle Hire)
Vilnius, Stockholm, Kazan, Lillestrom
Milano (BikeMi), Torino (ToBike)
After months of crafting, tweaking, sweating and bleeding, we finally gave birth to a miracle : Univelo.
If we had to summarize Univelo in one word - which would be kind of a pity - it would be speed. This super hero launches, loads the map and downloads the stations list and their availabilities on less than few seconds. And it stills find some time to play with its kids.
But the most awesome feature of Univelo is the available bike push notification. The idea is simple: you can select stations you wish to receive a notification when a bike is pushed in. So you can do your daily yoga (or go grab some pizza) and just leave when you receive the notification.
Finally, it comes free and without ads!
- Several animations like the slide to delete a favorite station from the list are not available on Android 3.0 and less devices.
- The bike push notification uses the Google's "push" service, Google Cloud Messaging (GCM). In order to benefit from this service, you have to configure at least one Google account on your device.
Feedback or bug? Feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or on twitter @lukaspili.
Keywords: New York, NYC, citibike, citi bike, bike, bike sharing, univelo, fast :-)
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
BikeShare! is the perfect application for users of public bike services. See the stations around you, favorite them, add a widget for the stations you want, comment about stations and have fast access to their relevant data. You can also see the station surroundings from within the app for easier visibility on the street.
There are over 100 services / cities supported. Take a look at the list and see if yours is there!
* Argentina: Buenos Aires
* Australia: Citycycle (Brisbane), Melbourne
* Austria: Wien
* Belgium: Villo (Bruxelles)
* Canada: Bixi (Montréal), BIXI (Toronto), Ottawa
* China: Hangzhou
* France: Velib (Paris), Velo (Toulouse), Cristolib (Vauréal), Cyclic (Rouen), Velostanlib (Lorraine), Bicloo (Nantes), Velocite (Besançon), Mulhouse, Levelo (Marseille), Velam (Amens), Velov (Lyon), Vlille (Lille).
* Italy: Tobike (Torino), Bikemi (Milano), Roma bikesharing (Rome), Venice, Tugillionbike (Sestri Levante)
* Ireland: Dublin.
* Japan: Cyclocity (Toyama)
* Luxembourg: Veloh
* Mexico: Ecobici (México DF)
* Norway: Bysykkel (Oslo)
* Slovenia: Ljubljana
* Spain: Valenbisi (Valencia), Sevici (Sevilla), Bizi (Zaragoza), Bicing (Barcelona), Tusbic (Santander), Girocleta (Girona), Palma, Bicileon (León), Albacete OnRoll (Albacete), ENbici (Montilla), Puertobike (Puertollano), Ciudad Real, Villaquilambre OnRoll (Villaquilambre), Cieza, San Pedro del Pinatar OnRoll (San Pedro del Pinatar), Almuñécar, Biciambiental (Las Palmas), Redondela, Badajoz, Soria, Salamanca, Bicielx (Elche), Villareal, Lalín, Aranda de Duero, A Rúa, Úbeda, Vía Verde (Lousame, Portosin, Noia, Porto do Son), Novelda, Aranjuez, Paiporta, Antequera, El Campello, Don Benito Villanueva, Puerto Lumbreras, San Javier, O Barco, Baeza OnRoll (Baeza), Pinto, Alhama de Murcia, Bicio (Segovia), Palencia, Blanca, Sant Joan, Guadalajara, Priego de Córdoba, Jaén, Universidad de Granada, Benidorm, Talavera, Mula, Vinaroz, Vigo, Gandía, Benidorm
* Sweden: Göteborg
* United Kingdom: Barclays (London)
* United States: Citi Bike NYC (New York City, NY), CapitalBikeShare (Washington DC), Decobike (Miami Beach FL), NiceRide (Minneapolis MN), Chicago IL, Denver CO, Des Moines IA, San Antonio TX, Honolulu HI, Boulder CO, Chattanooga TN, Madison WI, Divvy (Chicago, IL), Omaha NE, Spartanburg SC, Nashville TN, Houston TX, Fort Worth TX, Charlotte NC, Broward FL.
You can also go premium by making an in-app purchase, in case you want to remove the ads. If you support the cause, we will keep on adding all the stuff you suggest!
For more info, check our website at http://bikeshar.es
Use this to help you find the closest Divvy bike station around you. With information about how many bikes and spots are available at each station, you will never have to worry about walking to an empty station or riding to a full one ever again.
*** Shows all Divvy bike stations in the Chicagoland area
*** Displays the number of spots and bikes available at each location (also indicated by amount of color on each marker)
*** Press on an information window to open Google Maps to show you how to get to each location
More features to come! Please comment on this application with what you would like to see next!
Oh yeah, and it's completely free with no advertisements. All permissions are only used by Google Maps, no information is collected or sold through this app.
*This application was created by a local DePaul Student who wanted to help out his fellow Chicagoans. It is not affiliated with Divvy Bikes in any way (unless they would like it to be)
Also you have the chance to check in real time all available bikes and free docks from each station.
If you have any doubt, complaint or suggestion please do not hesitate contacting us through the support address. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Tags: Ljubljana map , bike , Bicikelj , bike rent.