Your computer is always just a few taps away. GoToMyPC is…
• Use your computer wherever you take your Android™ phone or tablet – meaning everywhere. It’s like having a remote control to your desktop in your pocket.
• Instantly access any application or file on your Mac or PC remote desktop.
• GoToMyPC is famous for its reliability and free 24/7 Global Customer Support.
GETTING STARTED IS EASY
1) Download the GoToMyPC app from Google Play.
2) Visit http://www.gotomypc.com to quickly set up GoToMyPC on the Mac or PC you want to access.
3) Tap the GoToMyPC app on your Android phone or tablet to access your computer.
“If you want to access your computer remotely, this app is your best bet.” – LAPTOP Magazine
“GoToMyPC is definitely a hit in the business world. It's simple, clean, and gets to the point.” – HotHardware
• Instant network, program and file access
• Works seamlessly with your existing firewalls – no need for special configuration
• Precision mouse control so it’s easy to tap exactly what you want
• 300% zoom to see details and work without straining your eyes
• Full keyboard functionality, including special keys like Alt, Ctrl and Tab
• Support for external keyboard and mouse (USB and Bluetooth)
• Multitasking with inactivity timeout you configure
• Keyboard locking and screen blanking on the computer you access (PC only)
• Multi-monitor support
• 128-bit AES encryption, dual passwords and end-to-end user authentication
• Connects over 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi networks
• S Pen support for Samsung Galaxy Note II
• GoToMyPC subscription (free for 30 days at http://www.gotomypc.com)
• Android 2.3.3 (Gingerbread) and up
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz or higher processor
For the computers you want to access:
• “Always on” Internet connection (cable, ISDN, DSL or better)
• PCs: Windows 2000 or newer
• Macs: Mac OS X v10.5 (Leopard) or newer
We genuinely want your feedback.
• For feature requests and enhancements, email: GoToMyPCMobileFeedback@citrixonline.com
• For 24/7 Global Customer Support visit: http://support.citrixonline.com/GoToMyPC/
• Or just tweet us at @gotomypc
• Connect with other GoToMyPC fans and get helpful tips & tricks on Facebook:http://facebook.com/gotomypc
If your company uses Citrix to host applications for you, try the Citrix Receiver app to access your work applications from anywhere.
Attend and participate in online events while you’re on the move.
• Join with just a tap.
• Listen in using one-touch dialing or VoIP.
• View the event speaker’s slide presentations up close.
• Participate in polls, raise your hand and ask the event speaker a question.
• View active speaker's webcam.
HOW TO JOIN AN EVENT
There is no purchase necessary to attend a GoToWebinar event. Two easy ways to join:
• Tap an event link in the invite email or your calendar.
• Tap the GoToWebinar icon after you install the app and enter the session ID.
• Upon joining an event, you will automatically connect to audio through your Internet connection (WiFi or 4G/3G).
• For the best audio experience, plug a headset into your Android device.
• If you prefer to dial in over your phone line, you can do that with a single tap after joining the event.
• If you are attending the event in person, easily disconnect from audio any time so you can continue to participate in polls and see the speaker’s presentation up close.
• Android 4.0 or higher
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz processor or higher.
If you like attending events with GoToWebinar, please take the time to give us a nice review
Just tap to use your phone, tablet or watch to participate. Download the free app and join or start meetings in seconds.
Anywhere you take your Android device, you can now attend and start GoToMeeting sessions – at a café, in a hotel, wherever you happen to be.
• Join or host a meeting on any Android device.
• View presentations, mockups and reports – whatever is shown on screen.
• See all your upcoming meetings and join with a single tap.
• Attend GoToMeeting sessions wherever you are.
• Get alerts for upcoming meetings.
• Use your smartwatch to join, mute and leave instead of fumbling for your phone.
• Hand-off presentation control to anyone else in the meeting.
• Listen in via headphones or Bluetooth.
• Prefer phone over VoIP? Dial in with one tap.
• View attendee webcams.
• Chat with individual attendees or everyone in the meeting.
• Participate in Q&A and answer poll questions.
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
You don’t need to purchase an account to attend GoToMeeting sessions. After you download the free GoToMeeting app, there are several easy ways to join a meeting:
• Tap a link in an invitation email and follow the prompts.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app icon and select the meeting you want to join.
• Tap the GoToMeeting daisy icon on your Android device and enter the meeting ID provided by the organizer.
• Tap a notification on your Android Wear compatible smartwatch.
For the best audio experience, please use a headset when connected via "Mic & Headphones" (VoIP).
HOW TO HOST A MEETING
You’ll need a GoToMeeting account to host meetings from your Android device.
• Don’t have an account? Sign up for a free 30-day trial at http://www.gotomeeting.com.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app on your Android device and log in to your account.
• Start a new meeting by tapping “Meet Now” or click on a pre-scheduled meeting.
• Make any attendee a presenter so they can show their screen.
• Android 4.0 or higher.
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz processor or higher.
Windows Professional and Windows Server editions are supported. To view the full list of supported Windows versions and successfully connect to a Windows PC, read the FAQ at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn473007.aspx
+ Access to remote resources through your Remote Desktop Gateway
+ Rich multi-touch experience with remote desktop protocol (RDP) and RemoteFX supporting Windows gestures
+ Secure connection to your data and applications with breakthrough Network Layer Authentication (NLA) technology
+ Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center
+ High quality video and sound streaming with improved compression and bandwidth usage
+ Support for Azure RemoteApp
Support your customers 24/7 when and where they need help.
• On-demand remote support (unlimited use from your Android device)
• Intuitive touch and gesture controls
• 400% zoom to see details and operate with precision
• Full keyboard functionality (including special keys Alt, Ctrl, and Tab)
• Preview text mode for fast typing
• Works seamlessly with existing firewalls - no need for special configuration
• 128-bit AES encryption, dual passwords and end-to-end user authentication
• Connects over 3G and Wi-Fi
• Free 24/7 support
New to GoToAssist Remote Support? Download the free app from Google Play and click on "Create Account" at the login screen to provide unlimited live support sessions for free!
Already have a GoToAssist Remote Support account? Log in with your existing credentials to access your account and connect to your unattended machines as well.
HOW TO GET STARTED
1) Download and install the GoToAssist app from Google Play on your Android device.
2) Log in with your GoToAssist credentials.
3) Once logged in, tap on device screen to create a support session when instructed to and have your user go to www.fastsupport.com and enter the remote support ID for your support session or send them an invitation to connect via email. Your user accepts the connection and you can begin to provide remote support.
• Instantly connect to users and their devices to solve problems quickly by directly controlling their computer with the intuitive multi-touch display.
• Start a remote support session directly from your Android device.
• Provide remote support from your Android device quickly and easily. Once the app is installed, enter your existing account credentials and start a support session.
• You can be in the office even when you’re out of the office. With GoToAssist for Android you can connect and resolve technical issues from your favorite Android device to any Mac® or PC.
• GoToAssist for Android comes with free 24/7 Global Customer Support, so you’re never left hanging.
• GoToAssist for Android is backed by Citrix, so you can count on this app working when you need it.
This version of GoToAssist has been certified on the following devices:
• Samsung Galaxy S5
• Samsung Galaxy S4
• Samsung Galaxy S3
• Samsung Galaxy Note 3
• Samsung Galaxy Pro
• Asus Nexus 7
• LG Nexus 5
• Droid Razr
• HTC One
• Motorola Xoom
This version of GoToAssist should be compatible with most devices that meet the following general requirements:
• Android OS 4.x or newer
• Internet connection
• Windows® 7, Vista, 2003 server or XP
• Mac OS® X v10.5 (Leopard) or newer
• Internet Explorer® 7.0 or newer, Firefox® 3.5 or newer or Safari™ 3.0 or newer
IMPORTANT NOTE: A VMware Horizon virtual desktop or hosted application is required to use the VMware Horizon Client for Android. Contact your IT department for further assistance.
NEW – LEAVE THE DESKTOP BEHIND WITH HOSTED APPLICATIONS
VMware Horizon 6 now supports hosted applications in addition to virtual desktops. With hosted applications, leave the desktop behind, jump directly to your apps, and run them like local Android apps.
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS - Available with Horizon View 5.2 and later.
Unity Touch bridges the gap between your touch screen and your Windows applications. With Unity Touch, you can easily browse, search, and open Windows applications & Files, choose favorite applications and Files, and easily switch between running applications all without the Start Menu or Task Bar.
The adaptive capabilities of the PCoIP display protocol make your virtual desktop fast and responsive regardless of whether you are connecting over your corporate WiFi network or over cellular data at a local café.
SECURE FROM ANY LOCATION
At your desk or away from the office you’re always secure with VMware Horizon. Leverage smart card authentication with the Biometric Associates baiMobile smart card readers. Use the newly integrated RSA soft token and you don't even need to leave the VMware Horizon client to enter your RSA SecureID token for login.
NOTE REGARDING APPLICATION PERMISSIONS: When you install the VMware Horizon Client, you will be prompted to allow the app to read phone status and identity. These permissions are due to the integrated RSA SDK and the RSA soft token feature. For security purposes, the RSA SDK requires access to the phone state, device's network state and Wi-Fi state in order to verify the device's identity.
For more information, refer to RSA FAQ: http://www.rsa.com/android/help120.htm
1. Access your VMware Horizon Windows virtual desktop or hosted applications on the go from your Android device
2. Set up and connect easily with VMware Horizon integration
3. PCoIP-only connectivity for optimal interactive performance
4. Get work done with support for Unity Touch, native Android gestures, and full screen trackpad
5. Supports English, German, French, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese
Stay connected to your home or office PC with the 2X RDP Client for Android. With the 2X RDP Client easily and securely, connect via Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) to your remote Windows desktop and applications.
You can also experience the full benefits of published remote Windows desktops and applications by connecting to 2X Remote Application Server. This way, the 2X RDP Client seamlessly runs published Windows desktops and applications from Windows Terminal Server and all the major VDI Hypervisors including Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware or Citrix Xen.
- Comprehensive Android Support- Version 1.6 onwards
- Unlimited connections - Add as many standard RDP and 2X Remote Application Server connections as you want!
- Unique mouse with right click - Easily browse, right or double click your desktop
- Full keyboard - Type text from anywhere with a fully fledged keyboard
- SSL security - Secure access and two-factor authentication
- Full screen experience - Real-time control of your full desktop
- Minimal bandwidth usage - Lightweight access through 3G, LTE or Wi-Fi
- Clipboard redirection - Copy and Paste text
- Support for external Mouse & Keyboard - Use your own keyboard and mouse
- Supports 2 & 3 finger gestures - Zoom into and scroll your desktop
- Printing redirection, print from your android device
- Support NLA - Network Level Authentication
2X RDP Client is provided free of charge, but without technical support.
Questions about 2X MDM should be posted here
We also recommend that you review our blog and support pages:
And read our manual:
Please note that these forums are answered by users, not 2X staff. If you need technical assistance from 2X, you would need to purchase a 2X Support Package
This is the ONLY remote desktop app that streams the whole PC or Mac screen to your Android smartphone with smooth, high-res video and audio, allowing you to interact with your all applications, games, multimedia content, and files over Wi-Fi and 3G/4G networks. GO EVERYWHERE WITH JUST YOUR ANDROID DEVICE WITHOUT HAVING TO CARRY YOUR COMPUTER!
#.If you have upgraded Splashtop Streamer on your computer to v2, please visit http://support-remote.splashtop.com/entries/21658867 to configure the settings.
* BEST of CES 2012 -- Best Mobile App
* BEST OF CES 2011 Award
* #1 Android Market "Top New Paid App" (June)
* Top Android Market business apps in US, UK, Canada, etc.
* #1 app for iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac, webOS, etc..
Fast and Easy Setup:
* One-click access to your computer desktop with minimal setup
* Install the free Splashtop Streamer on your computer - supports Windows 7, Vista, and XP, as well as Mac OS X 10.6+ (Snow Leopard or Lion is required for Mac users).
* Application automatically finds your local computers, or sign in to your Gmail account on the app and Streamer to find your computers across the Internet
Note: If you have an Android 3.x or 4.x tablet, please purchase "Splashtop Remote Desktop HD" instead for enhanced performance optimization.
Lync 2013 for Android extends the power of Lync to your mobile device – including voice & video over wireless, rich presence, instant messaging, conferencing, and calling features from a single, easy-to-use interface.
- View colleagues’ availability in real time and select the best way to communicate – initiating an instant message (IM), email, voice or video call.
- Connect to Lync Meetings with a single touch, without requiring long numeric passcodes or conference numbers.
- Forward or simultaneously ring calls to your Enterprise Voice (Lync ID) number so you’ll never miss a call.
- Lync 2013 for Android provides transport layer security (TLS) and perimeter/internal network protection without requiring a VPN, so your communications experience is safer no matter where you are or what network you use.
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO VALIDLY LICENSED COPIES OF MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER OR OFFICE 365 / LYNC ONLINE AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. UPDATES TO MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER MAY BE REQUIRED FOR PROPER PERFORMANCE. SOME FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S LICENSE TO AND/OR DEPLOYMENT OF LYNC, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT.
Note: AirWatch MDM Agent works in conjunction with and is managed through configurable system settings within the admin console. AirWatch MDM Agent will not operate without the required AirWatch infrastructure. Please contact your IT administrator before installing AirWatch MDM Agent.
AirWatch MDM Agent Key Features
• Easy user authentication
• Intuitive, prompted device enrollment over-the-air
Access to Corporate Resources
• Automatic access to apps, content and resources configured by your IT administrator
• Single sign on for all AirWatch applications
• View device details, such as free memory, current compliance status and telecom usage
• Receive messages when out of compliance
• Contact support for additional assistance
Instructions for Activation
Step 1: Download and install the AirWatch MDM Agent on your device from Google Play Store
Step 2: Enter your corporate email address
Step 4: The apps, content and profiles configured by your IT administrator will prompt you to install automatically
Much improved conversation view when you swipe right to left on an email
If you are on an android 4.x device, you will see richer notifications
Localization for 13 languages
This version of TouchDown is specially for SmartPhone devices running Android 2.x. This is a 30 day trial which you can activate by purchasing the license key separately.
When it comes to corporate data access on your device, you get what you pay for. For a fair comparison, compare the download counts along with the stars.
NitroDesk, Inc. has been building and improving TouchDown since October 2008. We have improved the product through hundreds of internal versions, to bring you the best and most downloaded Email solution for Android.
Comprehensive : Support for most number of data types (Email, Calendar, Contacts, Tasks) and Notes and SMS syncing for Exchange 2010 servers.
Customizable : Dozens of options to make the app behave just the way you want. Custom notifications, speech notifications, viewing tweaks, pinch-to-zoom, peak times and many more.
SD card support : Move your data to the SD card if necessary
Widgets : Email, Tasks, Calendar, Universal Widgets make it easy for you to see your status at a glance. Support for third party widgets give you a wide range of choice
Most Secure: TouchDown supports exchange activesync policies such as PIN, Remote Wipe, Data encryption and Storage card encryption of corporate data. Hundreds of organizations trust TouchDown to ensure security, privacy and confidentiality of their data. Discerning organizations mandate the use of TouchDown to ensure high usability along with security.
Corporate Data Separation: TouchDown keeps your corporate data separate from your personal data. Without TouchDown, your employer can actually flatten your phone to factory defaults. With TouchDown, they can only remove corporate data belonging to them, leaving behind your personal information.
S/MIME: TouchDown is the only android solution so far that supports sending and receiving S/MIME signed and encrypted emails. S/MIME signing and encryption ensures that your emails are not tampered with, and can ensure that emails you send can be ensured to be visible only to the intended recipient.
Manageable : TouchDown integrates with most popular Mobile Device Management solutions in the market today, increasing the chances that your phone can play well with your IT organization's security policies.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
vSphere Mobile Watchlist brings the following key capabilities to vSphere administrators on the go:
EASILY CREATE WATCHLISTS: Search for and select a subset of VMs and hosts from your VMware vCenter Server and/or ESXi inventory to monitor in one or multiple watchlists.
VMs and HOSTS AT A GLANCE: Review the status of selected Watchlist VMs and hosts from your device including state, configuration details, resource usage, health alerts, view of the VM console, and related objects.
DISCOVER: Alerts are linked to pertinent diagnostic information from the VMware Knowledge Base, as well as articles from the Web.
REMEDIATE REMOTELY: Remediate problems directly from the device by powering on/off, resuming/suspending, connecting/disconnecting, or restarting VMs and/or hosts — or for situations where on-site remediation is required, share alert(s) along with recommended solutions in an email to team members back at the datacenter.
vSphere Mobile Watchlist is compatible with Android 4+.
NOTE: A VMware vSphere installation (5.0 and above) is required to use VMware vSphere Mobile Watchlist. Access to vSphere infrastructure may require a secure access method such as VPN on a mobile device. Contact your IT department for further assistance.
Support and tips for using VMware vSphere Mobile Watchlist are provided via VMware Communities at http://www.vmware.com/go/vspheremobile
Please note that support for vSphere Mobile Watchlist is not available through VMware’s telephone support hotline or Global Support Services.
The ITmanager.net service includes an optional Private Network Connector which is installed on a Windows server behind your firewall. The Private Network Connector can be downloaded here: http://www.itmanager.net/download/ The Private Network Connector enables monitoring and management of servers behind firewalls without opening any ports in the firewall. Connections to the PNC are encrypted for security. The Private Network connector supports multiple users.
Manage or view the services running on a Windows computer. Shutdown or reboot Windows computers. Connect and remotely control Windows computers using Remote Desktop Protocol.
Manage both vCenter Servers and standalone ESXi Hypervisor servers using ITmanager.net. Browse your network by Hosts, Virtual Machines or Datacenters. The vCMA server is not required.
IT Administrators can perform Active Directory management tasks from anywhere to manage Users and Groups on their Windows domain.
SSH and Telnet:
SSH and Telnet connections from anywhere. Connect to a remote terminal console to Unix, Mainframes or Routers and run any program or commands on the terminal.
VNC, ARD & RDP:
A full mobile suite of VNC, Windows Remote Desktop and Apple Remote Desktop clients. Connect to your computers, see the screen, control the mouse and keyboard from anywhere.
Amazon Web Services (AWS):
View, analyze and instantly control your Amazon AWS environment. Remotely manage EC2, S3, Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Elastic Beanstalk.
BlackBerry Enterprise Server:
Use ITmanager.net to administer your BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5.x, 10 or BES 12 installation. Securely and remotely manage users, devices, groups, IT policies and more.
- Monitor servers with Ping, HTTP or TCP Ports
- View graphs and charts of response times
- Configure thresholds when servers are down, slow or returning error codes
- Notifications sent to Email, SMS, iOS or Android Push.
- Notify multiple users based on different start time and repeating criteria
- Monitor servers on the Internet as well as servers behind the firewall
- Integrates with PagerDuty
- Ping: View Successes and Failures and charts response times
- Traceroute: Diagnose network route issues visually
- Whois: Perform whois queries on DNS names
- Subnet Calculator: Quickly calculate subnet addresses based on IP's
- DNS Lookup: Query DNS Records
- Scan network to discover servers automatically
***** "A Sys Admin’s Dream App" by Wesley Miller Oct, 2014
“A must have for any Admin of IT Systems.”
***** "This is the Best" Terence Jackson Sept, 2014
“This is the best IT tool that I have used in quite a while. It's like a Swiss army knife of IT Management. It's even better with the Web access now. Keep up the good work.”
***** "Absolutely Great Software" by Mikel T June, 2014
“This is the most intuitive remote administration application I have used to date. Where it really shines is in VMWARE management. If you are on the fence it's worth it most assuredly.”
***** "The Killer-App for IT Warriors" by Brandon Delcamp May, 2014
“This is a must have app for anyone doing any sort of IT management. It fits the bill in just about any situation, it's there to make your life so much easier. Simply Amazing.”
A FREE 30 day subscription is provided to all new users. Purchasing a subscription will allow you to use the application on all of your Android, iOS and BlackBerry devices as well as through any web browser with our web app.
Use the My VMware app to view the following information whether you are connected or offline:
• License key data
• My VMware users and permissions
• VMware Knowledge Base articles
• The status of your Support Requests
• Support contract and order information
• Edit license key folders (create, move, rename, delete).
• Edit existing user permissions.
• Fast Lane Support: Severity 1 Support Request feature for Business & Mission Critical Support entitlements
All information is displayed at the company account level, making it easier to keep track of VMware products and support as your organization changes and grows.
** IMPORTANT NOTICE: A My VMware profile is required to use the My VMware app. To access your profile or register (at no cost), go to my.vmware.com.
Support for the My VMware app is available only through the VMware community. Click the App Support button or go to http://www.vmware.com/go/myvmwaremobile to post questions to the VMware community.
The main improvement in this branch is supporting of portrait screen orientation.
The vmwViewer source code is distributed under GNU GPL v2 and available at http://code.google.com/p/vmw-vnc/
™ vmwClient, vmwPAD are trademarks of Freeroam.me
® VMware, VMware vSphere are registered trademarks of VMware, Inc.
® VNC is a registered trademark of RealVNC Ltd.
Use Splashtop for free to access your computer on the local network with best-in-class video streaming performance. Get full access to ALL of your applications, documents, emails, full browser with Flash and Java support, and games. Also get full access to your entire media library and documents. And more!
To access your computer from across the Internet, subscribe to Anywhere Access Pack via In-App Purchase.
Over 15 million users are enjoying Splashtop today, and you should too!
You may access up to 5 computers via your Splashtop Account.
Splashtop Personal is for non-commercial use only, i.e. use it to access your personal computers for non-work related purposes.
For commercial use in a professional environment, please use Splashtop Business which is designed for the workplace offering enhanced manageability, security, and compliance (www.splashtop.com/business).
WITH SPLASHTOP PERSONAL, YOU CAN:
* Use your Android device to access all of the programs and files on your computer with 100% compatibility, including all PC/Mac applications
* Use your full desktop browser with Flash and Java support, with all of your bookmarks and your favorite plug-ins
* Enjoy the full video and music libraries that are playable only on your computer, whatever formats they’re in
* Play all the 3D games and all the Flash games
Optional In-App Subscriptions:
Get Anywhere Access Pack to access your computer from across the Internet, via our global network of secure, high-performance servers:
- Access reliably across Internet over 3G/4G , from behind firewalls, etc.
- Optimized streaming performance under varying network conditions over Wi-Fi and 3G
- Fully secured via SSL with 256-bit AES encryption
- Subscribe monthly for $1.99 or annually for $16.99
Get Productivity Pack, which includes Configurable Shortcuts & Gamepad and Whiteboard:
- Control your Windows and Mac apps and games easily with on-screen shortcuts mapped to your most commonly used functions. Use the built-in profiles for popular apps or create your own.
- Annotate over any live remote desktop screen. Great for presentations and classroom instruction.
- Subscribe monthly for $1.99 or annually for $16.99
* Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP, Mac OS X 10.6+ or Linux (Ubuntu 12.04).
* A computer with dual-core CPU is strongly recommended for best performance.
* Internet connection is needed to use this app.
* Productivity Pack is available for Android tablet only
It provides push notifications, all newsletters for download and access to Partner Central, SalesIQ and other Citrix Partner Services.
To quickly contact Citrix, additional 1 click features are a core part of Citrix PartnerMobile.
To unlock the App, the partner email is needed and a personalized unlock PIN will be provided for this account.