★★★★★ “A great app, one of the most complete I've ever seen in all category!! Worth the investment even for those who do not work in the ICU, it has a larger scope! I recommend!!” - Zeff2013
★★★★★ “The purpose of the application is to assist an intensive care physician. He fulfills that role very well. Of course it can still improve. It also helps the clinician in health center (…)” – Rodrigo Demarque
★★★★★ “Is getting better. “ – Daniel Guzman
Divided into practice sessions, according to the clinical approach, this application will make it easier the daily routine, the daily patient assessment with clinical and surgical intercurrences. Full content eBook:
• Treatment of heart disease, arrhythmias in the ICU and hemodynamic instability;
• Circulatory Shock Syndrome;
• Hemodynamic Monitoring;
• Inotropic and vasoactive agents.
• Respiratory failure;
• Mechanical ventilation and respiratory distress syndrome;
• Treatment of pulmonary diseases;
• Ventilatory support.
• Alterations in level of consciousness, coma and neuro-intensive approach;
• Neuro-intensive syndromes;
• Neuro-intensive support concepts.
• Nutritional Support for Critical Patients;
• Sedation and Analgesia;
• Procedures in Intensive Care;
• Electrolyte disturbances;
• Transfusion Therapy.
Have the most complete and decisive content for the diagnosis and sepsis treatment, updated by the most recent guidelines:
• Sepsis Protocol;
• Treatment of the main sites of infection in intensive care;
• Tracking of infectious focus;
• Preferential antibiotic for microbial agent;
• Full antimicrobials guide.
Practical issues of ICU:
• Nutritional Support in Critical Patient;
• Sedation and Analgesia;
• Intensive Care procedures;
• Electrolyte disorders;
• Coagulation disorders;
• Blood component guide;
• DVT prophylaxis;
• Ulcers prophylaxis;
• Transfusion Therapy;
• Post-operative approach;
• Brain death and organ donation;
• Cautions in intensive care.
The ICU Guide contains over 40 calculators, to facilitate patients evaluation with scores of diagnosis and prognosis, essential for care in the ICU.
The Intensive Care Guide contains the largest Bulário of antibiotics and drugs used in closed unit, including infusions, with easy access, search engine and calculating the weight of the patient.
Have the most complete application in intensive care. With this application you will be grounded and equipped with content and tools for good medical practice.
All with the PEBmed Apps quality, the largest company of doctors applications in Brazil. Made from doctors to doctors.
• Source of medical information: "Emergências Clínicas, MOURA E. C, JORGE B. A. L, LANZIERI P. G;. 1. ed., Editora Semiologia Médica, 2013; ISBN: 978-85-913510-1-5."*
NOTICE TO USERS: Due to problems with the misuse of the application on another platform, PEBmed does not allow the copy of the application to be made to the memory card. Sorry for the inconvenience, however, this attitude is based on the protection of content and quality of our applications.
Each entry contains a short one-liner about the critical care trial and key points, which includes only the most pertinent details, such as inclusion/exclusion criteria, treatment protocols, pertinent endpoints and findings, as well as expert commentary regarding key subgroup analyses or limitations to the trial.
Want to send a colleague a citation? Use the "Share Trial" button to send a PubMed link via email. Using this feature, it’s incredibly easy to share pivotal critical care trials with students, residents, and other colleagues.
The database features 83 landmark trials related to: ARDS, cardiac arrest, DVT/PE, delirium, glycemic control, heart failure, hemorrhage, meningitis, nephroprotection, nutrition, pneumonia, sedation, seizure, sepsis/shock, spinal cord injury, stroke, and subarachnoid hemorrhage – with more trials and topics to be added on a regular basis!
This app is designed and maintained by Sean P. Kane, PharmD, BCPS -- a clinical pharmacist specializing in critical care with a background in information technology and application development.
A quick reference guide with index and search bars, which includes the main drugs used in emergency and intensive care, made by physicians who work "on the front line" ... and therefore know which information is actually relevant!
You will no longer have doubts regarding the drugs used in critical situations of medical action.
Doses, dilutions, standard solutions ... all easily accessible. Search bars for generic names and clinical indications...
For each drug mentioned, are arranged such information as:
- Supplied as...
- Indications & Usage
- Warnings (side effects, contraindications)
- Administration (doses, standard solutions)
- Adverse Reactions
With simple and intuitive interface, you have the information readily accessible from major shifts of the most common drugs used by doctors all over the world!
Not just a "medication guide", but a smart quick reference, which contains just important information and just the medications you use in the emergency room and ICU!
Do not waste time with tons of useless information! It´s not useful a guide with more than 10,000 drugs, if during your life you do not prescribe medical or even 5% will access information on these active ingredients! And in an emergency, time is life!
How many times have you given up searching for specific information about an important drug because of "tons of useless information" on the screen of your device?
With "Drugs in ER & ICU" it´s solved! Just important information chosen by experts in emergency and intensive care, based on reliable references and practices !
DO NOT WASTE ANY MORE TIME! ENJOY OUR PROMOTIONAL PRICE!
Acute Lung Injury
Acute Tubular Necrosis
Blood Sugar Conversion
Body Surface Area
Cerebral Blood Flow
Closing Capacity of Lungs
... and more!
- Does hanging blood make you nervous 'cause you can't remember if the antigens are on the blood cells or in the plasma?
- Can't remember the normal heart rate for all those pediatric age groups?
- Is that family member at the bedside bugging you about what 37.3° means?
- Trying to remember if the coma scale starts with a 4, 5, or 6?
- Maybe you get a little sweaty under the collar when those STEMI's come in, and you know you need to move fast, fast, fast?
Well, here is the Cheat Sheet set for you.
From pediatric vital signs, the coma scale, and a temperature conversion chart, to vaso-active drip rates, intubation drugs, and recommended ETT sizes & depths, these cheat sheets put critical information at your fingertips to help you manage your critically and acutely ill patients in a seemingly effortless manner.
Impress your MD's! Hand them a syringe with just the right amount of RSI drug pulled up. Make a meaningful contribution to the conversation about what is causing a patient's Anion Gap Metabolic Acidosis, or whether to give them TPA.
If you have a lot of knowledge in your brain, but just not always the ability to access it flawlessly and confidently, in the moment, then try Heather's Nursing Cheat Sheets. Your little nurse's helper!
Application Features: Zoomable, scrollable high resolution images giving very quick and easy access to the information you need.
Disclaimer: The information in these cheat sheets is compiled from multiple sources. Always know your own facility's protocols.
· Featured by Apple in the RSNA 2008 Conference
· Featured by Apple in the "What's Hot for iPad" section on the App Store
The most comprehensive medical calculator for the iPhone is now available on Android! Mediquations makes getting the answers you need quick and painless. With 232 formulas and scoring tools and a intuitive interface, Mediquations is the smart choice for anyone looking for a medical calculator for Android.
· 232 formulas and scores. The most comprehensive medical calculator on the Android Market.
· Support for US and SI units. Switch between units easily while entering values, or set your preference in Settings.
· Categories, Favorites, Recents, Full Search. All designed to make your life easier.
· Multiple results (such as mortality percentages) are displayed for relevant scoring tools.
· References, full equation, detailed information, relevant pictures, and Pubmed links for each scoring tool.
· Leave the app and return to where you left off.
· Native interface for 10" Honeycomb and Ice Cream Sandwich tablets such as the Motorola Xoom and Samsung Galaxy Tab.
· Redesigned from the ground up for Android Ice Cream Sandwich.
I hope you enjoy Mediquations!
Some of the equations included in Mediquations:
· A-a O2 Gradient
· ABCD & ABCD2 Score for TIA
· Absolute Neutrophil Count
· Acid-Base Compensation (ABG)
· Anion Gap, Delta Gap
· APACHE II
· Arterial Oxygen Content
· Arterial Oxygen Delivery
· Bayesian Sensitivity/Specificity
· Bishop score
· Body Mass Index (BMI)
· Body Surface Area (Dubois, Mosteller, Current)
· Breast Cancer Risk Assessment: Gail Model
· Canadian CT Head & Spine
· Carboplatin Dosing
· Cardiac Output (Echo & Fick)
· CHADS2 and CHA2DS2-Vasc
· Corrected QT (QTc)
· Corrected Serum Calcium, Phenytoin, Sodium
· Creatinine Clearance (measured) (CrCl)
· CURB-65 Score for Community Acquired Pneumonia
· Dermatome Map
· Dose & Liquid Dose Calculator (Corrected for BSA, Calvert, or Weight)
· Duke Treadmill Score
· Electrolytes/Labs Units Conversion
· Fractional Excretion of Calcium, Sodium, Urea
· Framingham Cardiac Risk Score
· Gail Model (Breast Cancer Risk Assessment)
· Geriatric Depression Score (15-pt)
· GFR (Cockcroft Gault, MDRD, Salazar-Corcoran, Schwartz, Wright)
· Glasgow Coma Scale
· Hunt-Hess Classification for SAH
· ICH Score for Intracerebral Hemorrhage
· IV Drip & Infusion Rates
· Light's Criteria
· LDL Cholesterol Estimation (Friedewald)
· Maintenance Fluids
· Mean Arterial Pressure
· NIH Stroke Scale
· Normal Lab Values
· Opiate Equivalence
· Osmolality (Serum)
· Osmotic Gap (Stool)
· Parkland Formula
· Pediatric Dosing Calculator
· Pneumonia Severity Index (PORT Score)
· Ranson Criteria
· Steroid Equivalence
· Time Interval Calculator
· Tubular Resorption of Phosphate (TRP)
· Tylenol Toxicity Nomogram w/ White Prediction
· Urinary Anion Gap
· Urinary Calcium Excretion (Ca / Cr)
· Well's Criteria for DVT & PE
· WFNS Grade for Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
**** And Over 150 More! Visit mediquations.com for the full list. ****
2. Percent Discounts (sale price)
3. Percent Markups (increase by)
4. Percent Margin (selling price)
5. Calculate Tips.
6. Percentage Difference (Change)
7. Percentage (what % of) i.e. x is what percentage of y
Enter any two values and the third is computed e.g. % of [x] = 115. X will be computed (20).
Customize background colors.
Click on the menu item "Yearly AT" to view your yearly Loan Amortization Schedule.
Recompute previous data on startup
Blood Alcohol Content calculator is can be used to estimate the amount of alcohol in your blood after drinking. It supports two types of calculators:
- The Simple BAC : which contains a list of common drink types (beer, wine, vodka, whiskey) and
- The Advanced BAC : which you can actually input the amount of ounces consumed and its alcoholic percentage.
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) and
- Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR),
and how many calories you burn in a day based on a general activity level.
This calculator helps you determine howmany calories you need to increase or reduce to gain or lose weight.
Supports entering weight in both inches and cm
It also allows you to compare your loan at different interest rates and terms
- PFT individual scores, total, fitness category, health risk with their minimum requirements
- 1 Mile Walk Time
- BMT (Basic Military Training) PF Calculator
- Military Body Fat Percentage
It also includes minimum and maximum weight standards and acceptable body fat standards. You can also choose to email/share a copy of your results for any calculation.
- Total annuity amount,
- Years to invest,
- Interest rates and
- Total yearly payments
It also shows you the amortization schedule for the payments and charts payments versus total interest paid.
This is the free version of the "Annuity Calculator - Full"