* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tips Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan and Auto Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV and MIRR Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Return, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
The app can be moved to the SD card.
SAFE - We DO NOT collect any personal information with this app. It only requests the minimum permissions necessary to perform its functions.
At the start screen, you simply choose what you want to calculate:
1. Monthly Loan Payment if buying from a Dealer.
2. Monthly Loan Payment if buying from an Individual.
3. The Price of a Car/Truck/RV that you can afford based on the monthly payment of your choice.
You then simply enter the required information (e.g., price, interest rate, term of loan), plus any optional information (e.g., trade-in, sales tax rate, rebate, loan payoff, etc.), and then press the calculate button.
The free version will also display ads at the top of each screen.
3 main options are available to the user from the start screen:
1. Calculate a Monthly Loan Payment if buying from a Dealer. This option offers allows the user to input all items that a dealer finance manager would input into their system to calculate a monthly loan payment.
User can enter:
1. Price of Car/Truck/RV (required)
2. Trade-In Value (optional)
3. Instant Cash Rebate (optional)
4. Down Payment (optional)
5. Dealer Fees (optional)
6. Miscellaneous - extended warranty, dealer add-ons, etc. (optional)
7. Sales Tax Rate (optional)
8. Interest Rate (required)
9. Loan Payoff (optional)
10. Term of Loan in months (required)
You can also select whether to apply sales tax to the trade-in and/or rebate. You may also choose whether to finance the total sales tax (i.e., include it in the loan).
The app then calculates the monthly loan payment of the car based on the information above. It will also display the total amount financed and the total sales tax.
2. Calculate a Monthly Loan Payment if buying from an Individual. This is the simplified version.
User can enter:
1. Price of Car/Truck/RV (required)
2. Down Payment (optional)
3. Sales Tax Rate (optional) - used only for informational purposes.
4. Interest Rate (required)
5. Term of Loan in months (required)
The app then calculates the monthly loan payment of the car based on the information above.
3. Calculate the Affordable Purchase Price of a car based on the monthly loan payment interest rate, term of loan and any other optional information.
User can enter:
1. Monthly Payment of Car/Truck/RV (required)
2. Trade-In Value (optional)
3. Down Payment (optional)
4. Dealer Fees (optional)
5. Miscellaneous - extended warranty, dealer add-ons, etc. (optional)
6. Sales Tax Rate (optional)
7. Interest Rate (required)
8. Loan Payoff (optional)
9. Term of Loan in months (required)
You can also select whether to apply sales tax to the trade-in. You may also choose whether to finance the total sales tax (i.e., include it in the loan).
The app then calculates the affordable purchase price of the car based on the information above. It will also display the total amount financed and the total sales tax.
Calculation:the monthly payment, the amount of interest paid, the total cost of credit, amortization schedule and a comparison of all these indices between different loans.
About all issues please report to project home page or to my E-mail address.
Open source software, http://code.google.com/p/android-simple-loan-calculator
Calculates the APR and payments, and lack variables with the number of payments.
Compare fixed-rate loans, variable rate, or fixed and variable rate loans, with or without a grace period.
Creates loan amortization table with all the details.
Loan APR is an advanced financial calculator for calculating and comparing loans very easy to use and context sensitive help.
Languages English and Spanish
Featured in book "Best Android Apps"!
Are you a busy realtor or a bank officer or simply out for a home or car? Use this handy tool for regular, bi-weekly, Yearly, Interest Only, Balloon, Canadian, FHA, VA, USDA, Weekly, Semi-Monthly loans.
You can email, export Amortization! Graphically see you payoff your mortgage! Also find out what happens if you prepay!
Refinance? Not a problem. See if it is worth it to do a Refinance and when you can recover the refinance charges.
Find how much you can afford and whether to go for 15 or 30 year from the Estimator option!
All the above features of the top loan calculator app "Mortgage Calculator Pro", PLUS
- Save unlimited profiles
- More loan types
- News & Rates from Bankrate
- Custom startup
- US possible tax deductions
- Enhanced Prepayment (Combinations of prepayments at the same time. See the savings in Amortization page.)
- Help included in About screen.
Issues? Or any need to update any of the rates showing up in the app because of recent regulatory changes? Please email Dev.
Enter a down payment amount or percentage and let the calculator show how large a mortgage you require.
See how the monthly payment changes when you factor in additional monthly or annual loan costs such as PMI, HOA, taxes and insurance.
The calculator supports Fixed and Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM) loans with up to five changes in interest rates. Interest-only mortgages loans are also supported.
You can pay off your mortgage early with extra payments. Add one-off, monthly and annual extra payments. Choose up to ten additional extra payment amounts and payment periods and the calculator will show how much money you can save on the loan.
Choose from weekly to annual loan payments and adjust the compounding period from daily through annual periods. The calculator supports Canadian mortgages along with UK annual rest mortgages.
Multiple rounding options on loan calculations are also available. Choose between no rounding, round half up, half down, to even, to ceiling and to floor.
The calculator also supports the input and display of multiple currencies.
- Internet access required for adverts and analytics
- External storage access required to store email attachments prior to sending
This is a simple application used to calculate the LOAN EMI (Equated Monthly Installments) and generate the AMORTIZATION CHART/REPAYMENT SCHEDULE of the Loan. LOAN AFFORDABILITY Calculator is provided to calculate the affordable loan amount based on the affordable EMI. Also, LOAN COMPARISON tool is provided to compare up to 4 set of different values.
E-MAIL Feature: Loan Amortization Chart/Repayment Schedule can be emailed as an EXCEL file.
For any suggestions/feedback of the application, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Features of this app:
- Calculate monthly payment depends on loan amount.
- Calculate loan amount depends on necessary monthly payment.
- The possibility of calculating repayment schedule, with the option of calculating interest: daily or monthly.
- The possibility of reflecting on the schedule early redemption amounts with the option of converting the further repayment schedule: decreasing the loan term or decreasing the monthly payment.
- The possibility of choosing any date of loan.
- The possibility of saving current calculations and loading previously saved.
- The possibility of changing language: Settings -> Language
Using this app you can track repayment of your personal or car loans, or mortgage.
See Mortgage Calc Pro or Full for all features unlocked!
App to calculate mortgage or Auto payment & amortization. Advance mode will determine PMI and sum up other expenses. With Color Option, Prepayment.
Also available on popular demand, Bi-Weekly payment option.
Issue? Contact dev.
New: Debt to Income!
The set of four loan calculators that will help to select the best loan conditions.
***** Monthly Payment Calculator will help to quickly estimate the monthly payment of a loan.
***** Loan Amount Calculator will help to estimate the biggest possible loan amount.
***** Interest Rate Calculator will help to calculate the true interest rate of a loan.
***** Loan Term Calculator will help to select a comfortable loan term.
Moreover, Calculation History stores all calculations made so you can compare conditions and repeat any calculation.
+ No Ads!
+ Enjoy! :)
So, I developed this consumer centric app that is very handy to me. I hope the app helps you as much as it does to me.
Home Loan Calculator
---- ---- ----------
- Two loans – helps you decide between loans
- Existing loan and a new loan – helps you make better refinancing decision
- Amortization table
- Monthly payment
- Total interest paid over the loan term
*All major currencies are supported – no setting needed
Few features of the Application include:
This calculates Loan, Recurring Deposits, Fixed Deposits, Rate of Return.
This displays Amortization of loan amount.
This compares Loan, Recurring Deposits, Fixed Deposits, Rate of Return between banks.
Can share data to your friends via Email & Lot more...
Equal principal and interest payments, equal principal payments, principal maturity of the installment loan you wish, you can calculate based.
Loan amount, loan term, loan interest repayment method option.
Recurrence by repayments, payments of principal, interest, and the balance can be calculated.
Tells you your monthly payments.
Please use the loan amortization calculator.
If you have any issues with this app please email me at email@example.com, with details on how it crashed, what version of Android you have running, and your phone model.
2. Percent Discounts (sale price)
3. Percent Markups (increase by)
4. Percent Margin (selling price)
5. Calculate Tips.
6. Percentage Difference (Change)
7. Percentage (what % of) i.e. x is what percentage of y
Enter any two values and the third is computed e.g. % of [x] = 115. X will be computed (20).
Customize background colors.
Click on the menu item "Yearly AT" to view your yearly Loan Amortization Schedule.
Recompute previous data on startup
Blood Alcohol Content calculator is can be used to estimate the amount of alcohol in your blood after drinking. It supports two types of calculators:
- The Simple BAC : which contains a list of common drink types (beer, wine, vodka, whiskey) and
- The Advanced BAC : which you can actually input the amount of ounces consumed and its alcoholic percentage.
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) and
- Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR),
and how many calories you burn in a day based on a general activity level.
This calculator helps you determine howmany calories you need to increase or reduce to gain or lose weight.
Supports entering weight in both inches and cm
It also allows you to compare your loan at different interest rates and terms
- PFT individual scores, total, fitness category, health risk with their minimum requirements
- 1 Mile Walk Time
- BMT (Basic Military Training) PF Calculator
- Military Body Fat Percentage
It also includes minimum and maximum weight standards and acceptable body fat standards. You can also choose to email/share a copy of your results for any calculation.
- Total annuity amount,
- Years to invest,
- Interest rates and
- Total yearly payments
It also shows you the amortization schedule for the payments and charts payments versus total interest paid.
This is the free version of the "Annuity Calculator - Full"