Overall, this app has the following features:
- Built-in help to explain what each field is for.
- Calculate the net cap cost by considering the negotiated price, down payment, trade-in values, and other costs and credits.
- Calculate the residual value from the MSRP automatically.
- Finance charge can be calculated base on either Money Factor or Interest Rate.
- Provide a details report including such as Depreciation value, total Finance Fee, total lease cost and more.
- Email the details report.
- Save the calculation for future use or comparison.
- Added Upfront tax and monthly tax options for more details calculation base on your state tax requirements.
This is a Free and Ad-supported application. This app uses the following permissions:
- Internet Access: To support ads.
For any questions, please email to email@example.com.
* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tips Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan and Auto Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV and MIRR Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Return, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
The app can be moved to the SD card. This is the free version of our car payment calculator app.
SAFE - We DO NOT collect any personal information with this app. It only requests the minimum permissions necessary to perform its functions.
At the start screen, you simply choose what you want to calculate:
1. Monthly Loan Payment if buying from a Dealer.
2. Monthly Loan Payment if buying from an Individual.
3. The Price of a Car/Truck/RV that you can afford based on the monthly payment of your choice.
Just enter the required information (e.g., price, interest rate, term of loan), plus any optional information (e.g., trade-in, sales tax rate, rebate, loan payoff, etc.), and then press the calculate button. The trade-In and down payment amounts are separated. This is essential for a good car payment calculator app.
3 main options are available to the user from the start screen:
1. Calculate a Monthly Loan Payment if buying from a Dealer. This option offers allows the user to input all items that a dealer finance manager would input into their system to calculate a monthly loan payment.
User can enter:
1. Price of Car/Truck/RV (required)
2. Trade-In Value (optional)
3. Instant Cash Rebate (optional)
4. Down Payment (optional)
5. Dealer Fees (optional)
6. Miscellaneous - extended warranty, dealer add-ons, etc. (optional)
7. Sales Tax Rate (optional)
8. Interest Rate (required)
9. Loan Payoff (optional)
10. Term of Loan in months (required)
You can also select whether to apply sales tax to the trade-in and/or rebate. You may also choose whether to finance the total sales tax (i.e., include it in the loan). Our car payment calculator app gives you this choice.
The app then calculates the monthly loan payment of the car based on the information above. It will also display the total amount financed and the total sales tax.
2. Calculate a Monthly Loan Payment if buying from an Individual. This is the simplified version.
User can enter:
1. Price of Car/Truck/RV (required)
2. Down Payment (optional)
3. Sales Tax Rate (optional) - used only for informational purposes.
4. Interest Rate (required)
5. Term of Loan in months (required)
The app then calculates the monthly loan payment of the car based on the information above.
3. Calculate the Affordable Purchase Price of a car based on the monthly loan payment interest rate, term of loan and any other optional information.
User can enter:
1. Monthly Payment of Car/Truck/RV (required)
2. Trade-In Value (optional)
3. Down Payment (optional)
4. Dealer Fees (optional)
5. Miscellaneous - extended warranty, dealer add-ons, etc. (optional)
6. Sales Tax Rate (optional)
7. Interest Rate (required)
8. Loan Payoff (optional)
9. Term of Loan in months (required)
You can also select whether to apply sales tax to the trade-in. You may also choose whether to finance the total sales tax (i.e., include it in the loan). Not all car payment calculator apps give you this choice.
The app then calculates the affordable purchase price of the car based on the information above. It will also display the total amount financed and the total sales tax.
Please feel free to email any questions, comments, or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Features of the Bankrate Auto app:
Bankrate Car Payment Calculator
• Calculate monthly car payments based on loan amount, interest rate and loan term
• Adjust values to determine the monthly car payment you can afford
• Use the amortization table to view your principal, interest and balance over time
• Calculate how making extra payments can affect your payoff, shorten your loan term and reduce total interest paid
Auto Loan Rates
• Find car loan rates for new and used cars for the loan amount you’re searching for
• Get rate quotes from lenders without having to disclose personal information
• Save searches and calculations for future reference
Look Up New & Used Vehicle Pricing
• Get vehicle pricing for new & used cars based on make, model, year & body style from Edmunds.com
• Browse photo galleries of hundreds of cars, trucks and SUVs from Edmunds.com
Car Insurance Quotes powered by Bankrate Insurance
• Get car insurance quotes based on geographic location
News & Advice
• Read articles and watch videos relating to vehicle purchases, leases, trade-ins, financing and other topics to help manage your personal finances
• Stay informed and get expert financial advice from Bankrate writers & bloggers
- Zugriff auf Vertrags- und Kontaktdaten
- Aktualisierung Kilometerstand
- Unfall Checkliste
- Notruf Funktion
- Direkter Kontakt zur Sixt Assistance
- Online Erfassung von neuen Schäden
- Reparaturstatus für Fahrzeuge in Reparatur
- Schadenübersicht aller gemeldeten Schäden
- Werkstattsuche für Inspektion
- Navigation zum gewünschtem Servicepartner
Um alle Funktionen dieser App nutzen zu können, benötigen Sie einen Sixt Leasingvertrag.
• Calculate payment estimates for both installment and lease finance options.
• Choose between annual, semi-annual, quarterly and monthly payment options.
• Save and compare quoted payment scenarios side-by-side.
• View interest paid over the life of the loan and an installment amortization table.
Disclaimer – The payment calculator is for payment estimation purposes only. Actual payments of financed products through John Deere Financial may vary depending on final amount financed, interest rate and other factors.
Attention SAMSUNG Users – If you’re missing a decimal point on your keyboard, install “Google Keyboard” or another 3rd party keyboard to correct the issue.
If you have any issues with this app please email me at email@example.com, with details on how it crashed, what version of Android you have running, and your phone model.
Calculation:the monthly payment, the amount of interest paid, the total cost of credit, amortization schedule and a comparison of all these indices between different loans.
About all issues please report to project home page or to my E-mail address.
Open source software, http://code.google.com/p/android-simple-loan-calculator
You want to calculate the changes to the lease payment if you change the residual value, adjust the payment or select a different rate?
You want to check and compare different lease deals?
You want to find an early settlement value for your current lease?
Then leasing is 1x1 just right for you!
Leasing1x1 offers you comprehensive calculations that allows you to quickly and easily calculate the monthly cost, the effective and nominal interest rates and the overall burden of a lease financing.
The lease calculator takes into account not only the usual basic data and additional costs such as contract and handling fee.
In addition, all important leasing terms are explained.
With Car Costs Complete you are able to track all your car expenses easily: fuel costs, insurance, leasing, repairs and all thinkable custom cost types and even revenues. Another main function is to record and calculate the fuel consumption. You can log fuel stops, all types of expenses, repairs and common notes, with the possibility to link photos with the entries. Car Costs Complete is thus a comprehensive car logbook, fuel consumption calculator, cost tracker and car manager.
✔ Android 4 design
✔ Optimzed for tablests
✔ Unique cost overview: assign custom cost types to 9 summarizing groups
✔ Easy and flexible recording of refilling, expenses, revenues, repairs and notes
✔ Supports multiple cars with gas (petrol/benzine), diesel or bi-fuel (LPG+gas) engines
✔ DROPBOX SUPPORT (available as addon): data synchronization of multiple Android devices or easy online-backup
✔ You can add notes and PHOTOS to all your records (invoices, spare parts, damages, etc.; take photos directly out of the app or add pictures from gallery)
✔ Find your entries via text search
✔ Payment schedules for periodic expenses (automated entries)
✔ Currency converter (available as addon): 34 currencies, daily updated rates
✔ Extensive, configurable statistics for fuel economy, distance, fuel data and expenses
✔ Monthly, yearly and total amounts of cost types and cost groups, separated for running and total costs
✔ 10 interactive fuel consumption- and cost charts with touch-sensitive data points
✔ Multiple units: miles, kilometers; gallons (US or UK), litres; mpg, km/l, l/100km
✔ Selectable date and decimal number formats
✔ Reminders (time and/or distance intervals)
✔ Light and dark theme
✔ Backup, export and import
✔ Import from/export to iPhone version
✔ Print statistics via GoogleCloudPrint (Android 4.4+)
You may want to test the free DEMO before you buy the full version (all data will be transferred from the demo to the full version).
Fuel stops/ fuel log:
✔ Partial refueling is supported
✔ Logging of fuel station
✔ Logging of motorway/city/road percentage
✔ 9 cost groups: fuel, credit/leasing, taxes/charges, assurances, repair/maintenance, cleaning/caring, accessories/tuning, other and even revenues
✔ Payment schedules: yearly, quarterly, monthly or weekly, day/weekday and amount of automated entries are selectable; retrospective entries possible
✔ Fuel economy with tendency, fuel costs separated by fuel sort
✔ Total, monthly and yearly distance with road type percentage
✔ Fuel data: minima, maxima and average of fuel economy, estimated range etc.
✔ Number of fuel stops and average fuel price for each fuel station
✔ Cost types and expense groups: costs per distance unit, costs per month or per and total costs for each item; running and total costs separated
✔ Charts: fuel economy, estimated range, total monthly costs (all expenses), monthly fuel costs, cost development (costs per usage time), cost structure (expense groups %), odometer reading, fuel price, costs per mile (kilometer), monthly distance traveled
✔ Selectable scaling, option to show zero point
✔ Tap on data points to see numeric values
Backup, export and import:
✔ Automated and manual backup to SDCard
✔ Export of fuel logs and payments to SDCard in CSV format
✔ Option to send backup files and exported data per email attachment
This free app contains two main features:
1. Calculate Monthly Payments based on the purchase price of the vehicle (Auto Loan Payment Calculator)
This tool allows the buyer to determine the true total and monthly cost of the vehicle based on the sticker or negotiated price of the car.
* User inputs the car price, sales tax, down payment, trade-in, finance term and interest rate.
* The app calculates and displays the monthly payment, the total interest paid and the total cost of the vehicle.
* User may additionally input dealer fees, plate/registration fees and any other miscellaneous fees (i.e. optional two-year maintenance package) for the calculation.
2. Calculate the Target Purchase Price of the vehicle based on desired monthly payments (Affordability Calculator)
This tool allows the buyer to set the maximum purchase price of the vehicle based on a monthly budget. This is an essential tool to keep you under your budget when negotiating your next car purchase.
* User inputs desired monthly payments along with the sales tax, down payment, trade-in, finance term, interest rate and any other fees.
* The app calculates and displays the purchase price of the vehicle both before and after tax as well as the total cost of the vehicle including interest.
**NOTE: For both tools, the user has the option of choosing whether or not sales tax is applied to dealer fees and/or trade-ins.
**This app calculates payments on 0% interest and gracefully handles erroneous input values.
- Calculates Loan Monthly payment
- Compares Low APR vs Cash Rebate
- Lease monthly payment
- Dealer fees, sales tax, title & registration, trade in and other optional information are taken for calculations
- Option to include Trade In or Cash Rebate in Sales Tax calculation
- All major international currency formats are supportd.
2. Percent Discounts (sale price)
3. Percent Markups (increase by)
4. Percent Margin (selling price)
5. Calculate Tips.
6. Percentage Difference (Change)
7. Percentage (what % of) i.e. x is what percentage of y
Enter any two values and the third is computed e.g. % of [x] = 115. X will be computed (20).
Customize background colors.
Blood Alcohol Content calculator is can be used to estimate the amount of alcohol in your blood after drinking. It supports two types of calculators:
- The Simple BAC : which contains a list of common drink types (beer, wine, vodka, whiskey) and
- The Advanced BAC : which you can actually input the amount of ounces consumed and its alcoholic percentage.
Click on the menu item "Yearly AT" to view your yearly Loan Amortization Schedule.
Recompute previous data on startup
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) and
- Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR),
and how many calories you burn in a day based on a general activity level.
This calculator helps you determine howmany calories you need to increase or reduce to gain or lose weight.
Supports entering weight in both inches and cm
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Combat Fitness Test (CFT) and
- Military Body Fat Percentage
It also includes minimum and maximum weight standards and acceptable body fat standards. You can also choose to email/share a copy of your results for any calculation.
Use this app to calculate your APFT scorecard and your body fat measurements to determine pass and fail.
It includes alternate events for the APFT and has extended scale calculations
It also provides you with Screening weights, allowable body fat and other APFT values.
Also includes a StopWatch
It also lists the male & female weight standards (by height) along with maximum weight requirements.
The PRT calculator gives you options to choose between running, swimming etc.