Overall, this app has the following features:
- Built-in help to explain what each field is for.
- Calculate the net cap cost by considering the negotiated price, down payment, trade-in values, and other costs and credits.
- Calculate the residual value from the MSRP automatically.
- Finance charge can be calculated base on either Money Factor or Interest Rate.
- Provide a details report including such as Depreciation value, total Finance Fee, total lease cost and more.
- Email the details report.
- Save the calculation for future use or comparison.
- Added Upfront tax and monthly tax options for more details calculation base on your state tax requirements.
This is a Free and Ad-supported application. This app uses the following permissions:
- Internet Access: To support ads.
For any questions, please email to email@example.com.
* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tips Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan and Auto Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV and MIRR Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Return, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
The app can be moved to the SD card. This is the free version of our car loan payment calculator app.
SAFE - We DO NOT collect any personal information with this app. It only requests the minimum permissions necessary to perform its functions.
At the start screen, you simply choose what you want to calculate:
1. Monthly Loan Payment if buying from a Dealer.
2. Monthly Loan Payment if buying from an Individual.
3. The Price of a Car/Truck/RV that you can afford based on the monthly payment of your choice.
Just enter the required information (e.g., price, interest rate, term of loan), plus any optional information (e.g., trade-in, sales tax rate, rebate, loan payoff, etc.), and then press the calculate button. The trade-In and down payment amounts are separated. This is essential for a good car payment calculator app.
3 main options are available to the user from the start screen:
1. Calculate a Monthly Loan Payment if buying from a Dealer. This option offers allows the user to input all items that a dealer finance manager would input into their system to calculate a monthly loan payment.
User can enter:
1. Price of Car/Truck/RV (required)
2. Trade-In Value (optional)
3. Instant Cash Rebate (optional)
4. Down Payment (optional)
5. Dealer Fees (optional)
6. Miscellaneous - extended warranty, dealer add-ons, etc. (optional)
7. Sales Tax Rate (optional)
8. Interest Rate (required)
9. Loan Payoff (optional)
10. Term of Loan in months (required)
You can also select whether to apply sales tax to the trade-in and/or rebate. You may also choose whether to finance the total sales tax (i.e., include it in the loan). Our car payment calculator app gives you this choice.
The app then calculates the monthly loan payment of the car based on the information above. It will also display the total amount financed and the total sales tax.
2. Calculate a Monthly Loan Payment if buying from an Individual. This is the simplified version.
User can enter:
1. Price of Car/Truck/RV (required)
2. Down Payment (optional)
3. Sales Tax Rate (optional) - used only for informational purposes.
4. Interest Rate (required)
5. Term of Loan in months (required)
The app then calculates the monthly loan payment of the car based on the information above.
3. Calculate the Affordable Purchase Price of a car based on the monthly loan payment interest rate, term of loan and any other optional information.
User can enter:
1. Monthly Payment of Car/Truck/RV (required)
2. Trade-In Value (optional)
3. Down Payment (optional)
4. Dealer Fees (optional)
5. Miscellaneous - extended warranty, dealer add-ons, etc. (optional)
6. Sales Tax Rate (optional)
7. Interest Rate (required)
8. Loan Payoff (optional)
9. Term of Loan in months (required)
You can also select whether to apply sales tax to the trade-in. You may also choose whether to finance the total sales tax (i.e., include it in the loan). Not all car payment calculator apps give you this choice.
The app then calculates the affordable purchase price of the car based on the information above. It will also display the total amount financed and the total sales tax.
Please feel free to email any questions, comments, or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You want to calculate the changes to the lease payment if you change the residual value, adjust the payment or select a different rate?
You want to check and compare different lease deals?
You want to find an early settlement value for your current lease?
Then leasing is 1x1 just right for you!
Leasing1x1 offers you comprehensive calculations that allows you to quickly and easily calculate the monthly cost, the effective and nominal interest rates and the overall burden of a lease financing.
The lease calculator takes into account not only the usual basic data and additional costs such as contract and handling fee.
In addition, all important leasing terms are explained.
If you have any issues with this app please email me at email@example.com, with details on how it crashed, what version of Android you have running, and your phone model.
• Calculate payment estimates for both installment and lease finance options.
• Choose between annual, semi-annual, quarterly and monthly payment options.
• Save and compare quoted payment scenarios side-by-side.
• View interest paid over the life of the loan and an installment amortization table.
Disclaimer – The payment calculator is for payment estimation purposes only. Actual payments of financed products through John Deere Financial may vary depending on final amount financed, interest rate and other factors.
Attention SAMSUNG Users – If you’re missing a decimal point on your keyboard, install “Google Keyboard” or another 3rd party keyboard to correct the issue.
If you repay a loan or want to raise a mortgage or a car loan, the application will help you to answer the following important questions:
✔ How much do you overpay to your bank with the interest payments?
✔ What is your monthly loan repayment amount?
✔ How much can you save making an early repayment of your loan or its part?
✔ When will you complete repaying your loan if you make early repayments?
The main application features:
✔ CALCULATION OF ANY TYPE OF LOANS
The application can be used to make calculations for a car loan, a consumer loan and a student’s loan as well as a mortgage.
There is an option to choose among two types of payments for the mortgages: annuity or graduated payments.
✔ CONVENIENT PAYMENT SCHEDULE
You can easily determine holidays in the schedule. You can clarify how much and when you must pay. The schedule can also show you how early repayments and changes in the interest rate of your loan influence the monthly payment amount.
✔ EARLY REPAYMENTS AND CHANGES IN THE INTEREST RATE
The application lets you take into account all early repayments and changes in the interest rate of your loan. You will always be aware of the next payment and what it will be if you make a specific early repayment of the loan.
✔ KEEPING RECORDS FOR NUMEROUS LOANS
The application will allow you to store information related to all your loans, upload the one that you need to process and look through the saved loan.
✔ USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE AND ACCURATE CALCULATIONS
The application differs from its peers with a user-friendly, bright and intuitive user interface. The accuracy of its calculations was checked by specialists of the leading banks.
Please send your comments and ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer you by all means.
- Zugriff auf Vertrags- und Kontaktdaten
- Aktualisierung Kilometerstand
- Unfall Checkliste
- Notruf Funktion
- Direkter Kontakt zur Sixt Assistance
- Online Erfassung von neuen Schäden
- Reparaturstatus für Fahrzeuge in Reparatur
- Schadenübersicht aller gemeldeten Schäden
- Werkstattsuche für Inspektion
- Navigation zum gewünschtem Servicepartner
Um alle Funktionen dieser App nutzen zu können, benötigen Sie einen Sixt Leasingvertrag.
Calculation:the monthly payment, the amount of interest paid, the total cost of credit, amortization schedule and a comparison of all these indices between different loans.
About all issues please report to project home page or to my E-mail address.
Open source software, http://code.google.com/p/android-simple-loan-calculator
Features of the Bankrate Auto app:
Bankrate Car Payment Calculator
• Calculate monthly car payments based on loan amount, interest rate and loan term
• Adjust values to determine the monthly car payment you can afford
• Use the amortization table to view your principal, interest and balance over time
• Calculate how making extra payments can affect your payoff, shorten your loan term and reduce total interest paid
Auto Loan Rates
• Find car loan rates for new and used cars for the loan amount you’re searching for
• Get rate quotes from lenders without having to disclose personal information
• Save searches and calculations for future reference
Look Up New & Used Vehicle Pricing
• Get vehicle pricing for new & used cars based on make, model, year & body style from Edmunds.com
• Browse photo galleries of hundreds of cars, trucks and SUVs from Edmunds.com
Car Insurance Quotes powered by Bankrate Insurance
• Get car insurance quotes based on geographic location
News & Advice
• Read articles and watch videos relating to vehicle purchases, leases, trade-ins, financing and other topics to help manage your personal finances
• Stay informed and get expert financial advice from Bankrate writers & bloggers
- Calculates Loan Monthly payment
- Compares Low APR vs Cash Rebate
- Lease monthly payment
- Dealer fees, sales tax, title & registration, trade in and other optional information are taken for calculations
- Option to include Trade In or Cash Rebate in Sales Tax calculation
- All major international currency formats are supportd.
2. Summary of monthly payment and interest.
3. Amortization table
4. Pie chart of interest and principle paid
5. Line graph of cumulative interest, principle, remaining principle and interest
6. Built in calculator with basic arithmetic functions
Please rate and leave any suggestions in the comments.
Icon made partly with Android Asset Studio by Creative Commons
Tags: lease, new, car, calculate, monthly, cost, residual, value, sale, price, capitalized cost, apr, interest, money factor, term, length
Auto Laon Calculator PRO will help you calculate your monthly auto loan payments or the total purchase price of your car.
Enter your current information and click on the “Calculate” button to get the results, you can also view your entire amortization schedule.
The car loan calculator also provides a graph that will help you assess how different car loan terms or different cash down payments can affect your monthly payments.
# Fuel Cost Calculator plus Fuel Cost Comparison
# Loan Comparison with bar chart
# Lease vs Buy
# Affordibility calculator
# Send results via Email or SMS or export it in Excel or Word format
# Different compound period
# Stunning user interface
# You can transfer your license on new Android devices and other Smartphones without needing to pay again for a new license.
This software is Android 4 (Ice Cream Sandwitch) ready.
2. Percent Discounts (sale price)
3. Percent Markups (increase by)
4. Percent Margin (selling price)
5. Calculate Tips.
6. Percentage Difference (Change)
7. Percentage (what % of) i.e. x is what percentage of y
Enter any two values and the third is computed e.g. % of [x] = 115. X will be computed (20).
Customize background colors.
Blood Alcohol Content calculator is can be used to estimate the amount of alcohol in your blood after drinking. It supports two types of calculators:
- The Simple BAC : which contains a list of common drink types (beer, wine, vodka, whiskey) and
- The Advanced BAC : which you can actually input the amount of ounces consumed and its alcoholic percentage.
Click on the menu item "Yearly AT" to view your yearly Loan Amortization Schedule.
Recompute previous data on startup
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) and
- Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR),
and how many calories you burn in a day based on a general activity level.
This calculator helps you determine howmany calories you need to increase or reduce to gain or lose weight.
Supports entering weight in both inches and cm
- PFT individual scores, total, fitness category, health risk with their minimum requirements
- 1 Mile Walk Time
- BMT (Basic Military Training) PF Calculator
- Military Body Fat Percentage
It also includes minimum and maximum weight standards and acceptable body fat standards. You can also choose to email/share a copy of your results for any calculation.
Use this app to calculate your APFT scorecard and your body fat measurements to determine pass and fail.
It includes alternate events for the APFT and has extended scale calculations
It also provides you with Screening weights, allowable body fat and other APFT values.
Also includes a StopWatch
- Total annuity amount,
- Years to invest,
- Interest rates and
- Total yearly payments
It also shows you the amortization schedule for the payments and charts payments versus total interest paid.
This is the free version of the "Annuity Calculator - Full"
- It has a very simple and awesome user interface
- You can email/share your calculation results
- You can view the equation formula and additional notes
A-a O2 Gradient
ABC Score (Assessment of Blood Consumption) for Massive Transfusion
ABCD2 Score for TIA
Absolute Neutrophil Count (ANC)
Absolute Reticulocyte Count (Reticulocyte Index)
Acetaminophen Overdose and NAC Dosing
Alvarado Score for Acute Appendicitis
APACHE II Score for ICU Mortality
Basal and Resting Metabolic Rates (BMR & RMR)
Basal Energy Expenditure
Bayesian Sensitivity, Specificity, Probabilities
Blood Alcohol Content (BAC)
BMI and Body Surface Area (BSA)
Calcium Correction for Hypoalbuminemia
CHA2DS2-VASc Score for Atrial Fibrillation Stroke Risk
CHADS2 Score for Atrial Fibrillation Stroke Risk
Child-Pugh Score for Cirrhosis Mortality
Corrected QT Interval (QTc)
Creatinine Clearance (Cockcroft-Gault Equation)
CSF WBC Correction for RBCs
CRUSADE Bleeding Score
CURB-65 Severity Score for Community-Acquired Pneumonia
Endotracheal Tube (ETT) Size for Pediatrics
Estimated/Expected Peak Expiratory Flow (Peak Flow)
EuroSCORE - Additive
EuroSCORE - Logistic
Fractional Excretion of Sodium (FENa)
Fractional Excretion of Urea (FEUrea)
Framingham Cardiac Risk Score
Free Water Deficit in Hypernatremia
Glasgow Alcoholic Hepatitis Score (GAHS)
Glasgow Coma Scale/Score
Glasgow-Blatchford Bleeding Score (GBS)
GRACE ACS Risk and Mortality
HAS-BLED Score for Major Bleeding Risk
Heart Score Criteria
Hepatic Encephalopathy Grades/Stages
Hunt and Hess Classification of Subarachnoid Hemorrhage (SAH)
Ideal Body Weight
Injury Severity Score (ISS)
Intracerebral Hemorrhage (ICH) Score
Maddrey’s Discriminant Function for Alcoholic Hepatitis
Maintenance Fluids Calculations
MDRD GFR Equation
Mean Arterial Pressure (MAP)
MELD Score (Model For End-Stage Liver Disease)
Modified Centor Score for Strep Pharyngitis
Ottawa Knee Rules
Parkland Formula for Burns
Pediatric Ins and Outs (per kg and per hour)
PELD Score (Pediatric End-Stage Liver Disease)
PERC Rule for Pulmonary Embolism
Phenytoin/Dilantin Correction for Albumin or Renal Failure
Pregnancy Due Dates Calculator
PSI/PORT Score: Pneumonia Severity Index for Adult CAP
Pulmonary Embolism Severity Index (PESI)
Ranson’s Criteria for Pancreatitis Mortality
Revised Trauma Score
San Francisco Syncope Rule to Predict Serious Outcomes
Simplified PESI (Pulmonary Embolism Severity Index)
Single Ingested Substance
Sodium Correction for Hyperglycemia
Sodium Correction Rate in Hyponatremia
Sodium Deficit in Hyponatremia
Stool Osmolar/Osmotic Gap
TIMI Risk Index
TIMI Risk Score for STEMI
TIMI Risk Score for UA/NSTEMI
Transtubular Potassium Gradient (TTKG)
Wells’ Criteria for DVT
Wells’ Criteria for Pulmonary Embolism / PE
Westley Croup Score
Winters’ Formula for Metabolic Acidosis Compensation
P/S: Send us an email if you want any calculation that is not included in the above list.