• Body Mass Index: is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. It provides a rough guide since it doesn't take into account a person build or the composition of the body weight.
• Waist-to-Height Ratio: is defined as the waist circumference divided by the height. It measures abdominal obesity and therefore can be used as a better indicator of health risks than Body Mass Index.
• Body Fat Percentage: is defined as the weight of fat divided by the total weight. It is estimated with the 'US Navy Circumference Method' which uses the height and circumferences of waist, neck and hip.
• Basal Metabolic Rate: The BMR or Basal Metabolic Rate is the calorie requirement for your body to function when you are in complete rest. Also, the daily calorie needs for sedentary, Lightly active, Moderately active, Very active, Extra active activity level are calculated.
This App is ad supported.
★ Have Suggestions or Issues?
Email email@example.com and you'll get a prompt response
FitMath will cater to both the beginner trying to gather fitness data about themselves and the more advanced fitness enthusiast equally. It spans from basic calculators like BMI, ideal weight and heart rate to more advanced calculators for BMR, TDEE and body fat.
Body Mass Index (BMI)
Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE)
Maximum Heart Rate (MHR)
Target Heart Rate (THR)
Macro nutrients split (protein, fats, carbs)
Body Fat Estimate (U. S. Navy and YMCA)
Lean Body Mass (LBM) estimate
Lean Body Mass and BMR from known body fat
Body Surface Area
Android design guidelines followed
Support for imperial and metric units
Comprehensive help for each and every section explaining every concept
Multiple formulas for many calculators BMR, TDEE, Body fat, max and target heart rate and more.
The TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) calculated is very accurate for your fitness level. The TDEE is also used as an input in the Macro Split calculator. The macro split calculator supports common fitness goals, custom goals, a deficit/excess calculator, common nutrition plans like keto, body builder, zone diet and even custom nutrition splits.
The heart rate calculators are very important for your cardio vascular fitness. They would be useful to determine your target heart rate for your workout be it a small warm up, endurance training, fat burning or High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT).
More useful calculators are in the works! If you find the app useful and want to support my future app development, please consider making a donation with a simple in app purchase ('Donate' in the menu). If you happen to find any mistakes in the calculators, please send an email to me with the information and I'll promptly correct it. You could also send me your feature requests and let me know about what other calculators you wish to see in the app and what could be done better. I am passionate about health and fitness and want to make this app the best it can be.
Note about permissions:
INTERNET: For the in app billing in case you wish to donate.
VENDING: For the in app billing in case you wish to donate.
MyFitness calculator Includes:-
• TDEE Calculator = (Total Calories intake calculator ) How many calories should you be consuming each day?
• Macros Nutrients Calculator - How many grams of Carbohydrate, Protein, and Fat should you be eating at each
• BMI Calculator
• BMR Calculator = Basal Metalbolic Rate
• One Rep Max Calculator
• Water Intake Calculator (Water your body) Water consumption calculator – calculates/suggests to you a goal to reach each day
• Max Heart Calculator
• Tablet-optimized UI
• Metric and imperial systems are supported
• Calculate all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs,
• Body Mass Index( BMI Calculator ): is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. BMI Calculator provides a rough guide since it doesn't take into account a persons build or the composition of the body weight. Just enter your weight and height and get the BMI value and also your ideal weight range. -BMI Calculator can be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet.
TDEE is the amount calories your body burns in a 24 hour period, sleeping, working, exercising, playing and even digesting food!
The IIFYM TDEE Calculator is designed to give you your exact TDEE based on a few key factors (BMR + TOTAL ENERGY EXPENDITURE).
TDEE is the most important bit of information available to us when trying to gain muscle or burn fat and lose weight which is why the IIFYM TDEE Calculator is based on the most exact TDEE formulas available.
Fat Weight Loss Secret
• If we eat more calories than our body requires, we will gain weight watchers.
• If we eat less calories than our body needs, we will lose weight watchers.
• Unless we know exactly what our TDEE is, we have no way of knowing how many calories to consume to burn body fat or gain muscle
Find out how many calories you need and use MyFitnessPal or any Calorie Counter or Calorie tracker app to track your calories.
BMR = Basal Metalbolic Rate (similar to RMR = Resting Metabolic Rate)
Your BMR (BMR calcualtor) is represents the number of calories your body burns at rest. The BMR calcualtor will calculate the precise amount of calories your individual body requires to keep you alive.
The BMR Calculator is not a TDEE Calculator so you should not base any dietary decision on the number our BMR calculator spits out
You can input your weight and height either in Metric or English System.
Also has support for French.
The basal metabolic rate, or BMR, is the minimum amount of calories needed to sustain life in a resting individual. It can be looked at as being the amount of energy expended by the body to remain in bed asleep all day!
It can also be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet.
• BMI Calculation for everyone 7 years and older
• Metric and imperial systems are supported
• Optional saving of last entered values
• BMI - Body Mass Index: is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. It provides a rough guide since the BMI doesn't take into account a persons build or the composition of the body weight.
• WHtR - Waist-to-Height Ratio: is defined as the waist circumference divided by the height. It measures abdominal obesity and therefore can be used as an better indicator of health risks than BMI (Body Mass Index).
• Body Fat Percentage: is defined as the weight of fat divided by the total weight. It is estimated with the 'US Navy Circumference Method' which uses the height and circumferences of waist, neck and hip.
• Energie Expenditure / Calorie Consumption: is mainly a sum of internal heat produced (Basal Metabolic Rate estimated by Mifflin St Jeor Equation) and external work (Physical Activity Level).
Criticism, praise, problems with this app?
Feel free to visit appovo.com/support
MyNetDiary app helps you set a realistic weight goal and lose weight in a steady, comfortable fashion. Get the diary app right now, start tracking food and exercise, log you body facts and health observations. Beginning today, the app will direct you towards your weight goal by giving you personal diet tips based on continuous analysis of your diary. This app is a virtual coach in your pocket, always ready to help.
It works: our average user loses 12 pounds in 2 months and so far more than 5 million people have joined. MyNetDiary is based on proven science and is #1 mobile diet app according to American Journal of Preventive Medicine, whose independent study included dozens of apps like MyFitnessPal, Noom and Lose It. The New York Times* calls MyNetDiary “simpler… quicker… also, it looks nicer" in comparison with MyFitnessPal.
Start losing weight and changing your lifestyle today: it is free** and enlightening!
*Also featured in USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Consumer Reports, NPR and more.
**Core weight loss features are available for free. We offer Maximum upgrade for the best results with advanced features.
"The most easy to use diet app in the World, and I have tried them all. Very extensive db, it rarely misses a food entered.”
"This app is great for weight loss. Keeps track of my calories, exercise, weight, and helps me reach my goal.”
"This is the only program in 20 years that has actually helped me lose weight by easily tracking calories.”
▌WHAT MAKES MYNETDIARY THE BEST
✓ #1 food database - over 680,000 foods. Majority of foods are verified, optional member-contributed foods.
✓ Barcode scanner
✓ Smart search-as-you-type
✓ Choose the nutrients you want to focus on: carbs, fats, sugars, fiber, sodium, cholesterol, vitamins and minerals … up to 45 nutrients in every food!
✓ PhotoFood service: if a food is not found, take photos and we will enter the food in 24 hours!
✓ Daily and Weekly Analysis - know how you did and learn to improve
✓ Track all body measurements, daily steps, hours of sleep and work, blood pressure, heart rate, blood glucose, A1C and other lab test results, cholesterol, medications and symptoms. Create custom trackers.
✓ Offline-enabled, always in sync with MYNETDIARY.COM
✓ Link your diary with your Fitbit, Withings or Jawbone UP
✓ Absolutely the fastest food entry!
✓ Remembers and suggests your favorite foods and servings
✓ Log custom foods
✓ Create recipes
✓ Detailed food labels and food score
✓ Food time tracking, helps with Meal Planning
✓ Optional Net Carbs and Diabetes Carb Count tracking
✓ Over 500 activities and exercises available at your fingertips
✓ Calculates exercise calories based on your body weight
✓ Track time or distance for running/walking, helps with Exercise Planning
✓ Log custom exercises
✓ Recommends Daily Calorie Budget based on your target weight. You can override the recommendation.
✓ Choose your target date or desired weight loss rate
✓ Always explains the recommendation using weight maintenance calories, BMI and BMR
✓ The recommendations account for your age, height, weight, gender and activity level
✓ Calculates Carb/Fat/Protein budgets based on percentages of calories coming from these nutrients
✓ Beautiful charts comparing plan against actuals
✓ Specialized Weight, Nutrient and Calories charts
✓ Specialized Diabetes overview, specialized charts and reports of blood glucose excursions
✓ Day Part report connecting all tracked values for pre-diabetes, diabetes and overall health analysis.
▌SUPPORTED THROUGH MYNETDIARY.COM
✓ Full-featured web site
✓ Online Community supported by a Registered Dietitian
✓ Family and private groups, sharing with your doctor, dietitian or coach
✓ English and metric units are supported
▌WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
■ FREE – sign up with no strings attached
■ Track your diet and exercise in less than 5 minutes a day! It’s that fast and easy
■ Largest food database of any Android calorie counter – over 5,000,000 foods and growing daily
■ Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
■ Connect with over 50 devices and apps including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more!
■ Recipe importer – cook a lot? Our recipe importer lets you visit any recipe on the web and easily import and track it with just a tap! It feels like magic!
■ Comprehensive feature set – create your own custom foods and exercises, track all major nutrients, progress reports, customized goals based on your diet profile, recipe calculator, and more.
■ MYFITNESSPAL WORKS – our members have lost almost 200 MILLION POUNDS combined!
▌HOW IT WORKS
■ Simply download the app and tell us a little about yourself
■ We’ll create a personalized diet and exercise program just for you
■ Start tracking your meals and exercise and gain insights so you can make healthier choices
■ Watch the pounds come off! 88% of our users who track for 7 days or more lose weight
▌EASIEST APP TO TRACK DIET & EXERCISE
■ Track your daily diet and exercise in 5 minutes a day – it’s that fast and easy
■ 5,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Virtually every food you eat is in our database already
■ Barcode scanner – track a food just by scanning it’s barcode. Over 4 million barcodes recognized!
■ Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
■ Track over 350 cardio exercises and strength training, including sets, reps, and weight/rep
▌CONNECT APPS & DEVICES
■ Easily connects and seamless integrates with over 50 apps and devices including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more! Works with virtually every fitness app and device.
■ Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other, or meet new friends from the MyFitnessPal community!
▌GOALS & REPORTS
■ Receive personalized goals based on your individual diet profile, or enter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc.
■ Gain insights into where your calories and nutrients are coming from and how to make healthier choices
■ View charts of your progress over time for motivation
■ Daily nutritional summary with all major nutrients
Why wait? Sign up for free so you have nothing to lose except those extra pounds! Download us and start leading a healthier life today!
How many calories do you burn at rest with no exercise or activity?
This BMR calculator will calculate your BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate). This is the calories you burn at rest with no activity, exercise or digestion.
The calculator will then calculate an estimate of the calories you burn a day by adjusting your BMR by a factor dependent on your exercise leve (low activity, moderate activity, very high activity, ...).
As well as calculating your calories, the calculator includes information on how many calories you should eat to lose weight, what BMR is and how it performs its calculations.
* Calculate you BMR by inputing your weight, height, gender and age.
* Calculate the calories you burn a day by adjusting your BMR by your activity level.
* The calculator will calculate your BMR from two different formulas, the equation of MD Miffin and St Joer or the Harris-Benedict equation. These are the two most common equations used for calculating Basal Metabolic Rate.
* Results are presented in both Calories and Kilojoules.
* All inputs are in metric and US measurements (i.e. Cms, Feet, Inches, Kg, Lbs).
* Read information on how many calories you should eat a day to either maintain your weight or lose weight.
Download this free app now to understand how many calories you burn and take the guess work out of your calorie counting and dieting goals.
• Body Mass Index
BMI it's a marker of healthy body mass, based on individual's height and weight, that applies to adult men and women. To indicate BMI index simply enter person's measurements. The index and ideal weight will be displayed, as well as healthy BMI range.
• Daily calories intake calculator
You should also know your basal metabolic rate (BMR), or another words resting metabolic rate - it will help to understand your calorie intake needs and how many energy your body requires. Depending on your activity level will be estimated how many calories per day you should consume, to achieve your goals no matter is it weight loss or bulking.
• Body fat percentage
To use body fat calculator first you need to make some work. Measure your neck just below the level of Adam's apple, measure waist at the level of the belly button, and if you are a woman measure your hip where the buttocks protrude backward the most. To ensure an accuracy, take measurements three times and take the average. Enter data into app. Now you will know how to calculate body fat percentage. Army method used.
• Waist-to-Height Ratio
WHtR - is a simple measurement for assessment of lifestyle risk and overweight. Defined as the person's waist circumference, divided by the person's height. WHtR is a measure of the distribution of body fat. To get result measure your waist circumference above belly button, enter data. According to new research WHtR is a better predictor of heart disease and diabetes risk than BMI indicator.
Please download the NEW version here:
DESCRIPTION: Fitness Calculator is a free fitness app that helps you to optimize your body and health. Fitness Calculator includes next components:
* Personal rates (BMI, RMR, daily calorie and water intake, maximum heart rate, training heart rate; also includes recommendations and future weight forecast);
* Calorie counter (for easy meals tracking);
* Food list (gives an opportunity to add new foods and dishes and edit existing ones);
* One-rep max (calculation of maximum weight for one repetition of exercise);
* Body fat calculator;
* Notes and info features for user;
Fitness Calculator provides tips and forecasts about your weight to help you achieve a perfect healthy body.
How many calories do you burn doing your general household work.
This exercise calorie calculator will calculate the calories burned in over 200 exercises and activities.
To use the calculator you simply input your weight and the exercise duration. You can then search from over 200 exercises and activities to see the calories burned.
Additionally, you can sum the calories burned in a number of exercises or keep a running total of the calories you have burned in your exercises throughout the day.
The tool presents the calories burned in either calories or kilojoules and draws its exercise list from the 2011 compendium of physical activities. This is the leading scientific resource for calculating the calories burned across a wide range of exercises.
*** Exercise Calorie Calculator is recommended by top U.S.-licensed doctors on HealthTap ***
* Calculate the calories burned in over 200 exercises by simply entering your weight and the exercise duration.
* An exercise search function makes finding the right exercises in the list easy.
* See each of the exercises' MET value. This is how many calories an exercise burns compared to the calories you would burn at rest.
* Full information on how the calculator performs its calculations is provided.
* All results are presented in either calories or kilojoules.
* Inputs are in either Metric or US units (lbs or kg).
* Add exercises from the results to a list of running totals and see the total calories burned across a number of activities.
* Your totals list is saved between application launches so you can use it to keep a running total of exercises throughout the day.
* The list of exercises draws from the leading scientific resource for calculating the calories burned across a wide range of exercises (the 2011 compendium of physical activities).
The only thing you have to lose is your weight. Download this app now to start getting your weight under control and develop the understanding you need of how various exercises contribute to your calorie counting goals.
BodyCal is the ultimate body calculator that can help you set and achieve goals. BodyCal is designed to assist you when starting a diet, whether that be to lose or gain weight. There is no better app - That’s a fact.
WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
Largest amount of calculators that are specific to your body. Ranging from IIFYM, Macronutrients Calculator, BMI, Lean Body Mass, Body Fat Percentage, Tape Measure Body Fat, Caliper Body Fat, BMR, TDEE, Water Intake, Ideal Weight, Target Heart Rate, One-Rep Max. All easy to use and accurate! Many more tools too!
Our macro plans and diet plans ranging from Ketogenic (Atkins), Paleo,Low Carb, Low Fat, Zone Diet, Body Building and Textbook.
IIFYM simply means eating a diet that meets your macronutrient needs. The idea of IIFYM is simple – you eat whatever foods you like the fill your allotment of proteins, carbs and fats. This can set your target that can later be added to myfitnesspal. This can also be used for macro nutrition calculator with diet plans including: Ketogenic, BodyBuilder, Paleo, Low Carb, Zone Diet, Low Fat.
BMI, or body mass index, is a simple calculation that is commonly used to indicate whether you're a healthy weight for your height. Your BMI is calculated by dividing your weight in kilograms by your height in metres squared.
BODY FAT (Tape & Calipers):
This body fat calculator is based on the body fat algorithms developed by the U.S. Navy, U.S. Army and the YMCA. There is 4 measurements to calculate body fat with a tape measure and also body fat with calipers
BODY FAT TESTING WITH SKINFOLD CALIPERS
The Skinfold caliper is a device which measures the thickness of a fold of your skin with its underlying layer of fat. By doing this at the key locations can be a quite accurate representative of the total amount of fat that is on your body.
Calculations include: Jackson/Pollack, Parillo, Durnin and Womersley, Sloan. It can also be used with different body types from Caucasian to African American using different formulas.
BODY FAT TESTING WITH TAPE MEASURE
This tape-measure test is used to estimate your percent body fat. It is usually quite accurate. This includes measurements from U.S Navy, YMCA, Covert Bailey.
Need to know what your one-rep max (1RM) is for a new workout program based on percentages? Use the calculator and formulas to figure it out. Of course, this is only an estimate. Don’t take this for fact.
For any queries or for more suggestions please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Many thanks and enjoy!
Body Tracker is remarkably easy to use, even if you have no prior experience calculating your body fat percentage. All you need is a tape measure, fat caliper, or body fat scale, and Body Tracker will show you exactly how to take your measurements. Just enter your measurements, and Body Tracker will do all the calculations for you - and save your results. If you don't know how to take caliper or tape measurements, just view the images or video included within Body Tracker.
Body Tracker gives you a choice of several methods to calculate your body fat percentage.
• 7-site Jackson/Pollock fat caliper method
• 4-site Jackson/Pollock fat caliper method
• 3-site Jackson/Pollock fat caliper method
• 9-site Parillo fat caliper method
• 4-site Durnim/Womersley fat caliper method
• Tape measure method (developed by Naval Health Research Center)
• Scale/Other Formula
Body Tracker provides a detailed diagram and video showing exactly how to calculate your body fat percentage with a fat caliper or tape measure. Just click on the camera or video icon, and you will see a diagram or video showing the exact locations to measure with your body fat caliper. If you're using a tape measure, Body Tracker explains how to take those measurements. Even if you've never done it before, Body Tracker will explain how to accurately and easily calculate your own body fat percentage.
★ Record tape measurements (both left and right side)
• Thigh Upper
• Thigh Mid
★ Weight Management - Store weight and notes independent of body composition.
★ Graph body composition and weight
★ Calculate your BMI
★ Calculate your BMR to find out how many calories your body burns per day.
★ One rep max calculator
The body mass index (BMI), or Quetelet index, is a heuristic proxy for estimating human body fat based on an individual's weight and height.
Basal metabolic rate (BMR), and the closely related resting metabolic rate (RMR), is the amount of energy expended daily by humans and other animals at rest. Rest is defined as existing in a neutrally temperate environment while in the post-absorptive state. In plants, different considerations apply.
Calorie Counter is simple to use and has all the cool tools to help you succeed:
- A food diary to plan and keep track of what you're eating.
- An exercise diary to record all the calories you burn.
- A barcode scanner and manual barcode input
- A quick pick to find calorie and nutrition info for your favorite foods, brands and restaurants.
- A diet calendar to see your calories consumed and burned.
- A weight tracker.
- A journal to record your progress.
- Recipes and meal ideas
You can also sync your account online to access your info anywhere, any time.
We hope you'll love Calorie Counter. We are constantly working to improve the app so there's plenty more goodies to come ;)
BMI Calculator is free app that allows you to monitor BMI and percentage of fat in your body.
Ideal weight - app calculates the ideal weight you should gain.
To calculate it app uses the D. R. Miller formula.
Body fat percentage is estimated from BMI by formula derived by Deurenberg and co-workers.
All measurements use information about your body: gender, age, height and weight.
App is designed for people of different ages and supports for both metric and imperial.
Track your BMI and stay healthy!
• Visit SplendApps.com: http://splendapps.com/
• Contact Us: http://splendapps.com/contact-us
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/SplendApps
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplendApps
• Google+: https://google.com/+Splendapps
2. Percent Discounts (sale price)
3. Percent Markups (increase by)
4. Percent Margin (selling price)
5. Calculate Tips.
6. Percentage Difference (Change)
7. Percentage (what % of) i.e. x is what percentage of y
Enter any two values and the third is computed e.g. % of [x] = 115. X will be computed (20).
Customize background colors.
Blood Alcohol Content calculator is can be used to estimate the amount of alcohol in your blood after drinking. It supports two types of calculators:
- The Simple BAC : which contains a list of common drink types (beer, wine, vodka, whiskey) and
- The Advanced BAC : which you can actually input the amount of ounces consumed and its alcoholic percentage.
It also allows you to compare your loan at different interest rates and terms
Click on the menu item "Yearly AT" to view your yearly Loan Amortization Schedule.
Recompute previous data on startup
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Combat Fitness Test (CFT) and
- Military Body Fat Percentage
It also includes minimum and maximum weight standards and acceptable body fat standards. You can also choose to email/share a copy of your results for any calculation.
Use this app to calculate your APFT scorecard and your body fat measurements to determine pass and fail.
It includes alternate events for the APFT and has extended scale calculations
It also provides you with Screening weights, allowable body fat and other APFT values.
Also includes a StopWatch
It also lists the male & female weight standards (by height) along with maximum weight requirements.
The PRT calculator gives you options to choose between running, swimming etc.