* Smart Scale could support 8 users at the same time
* Smart Scale could track the weight, body fat %, body water %, muscle %, bone mass, daily caloric intake, visceral fat, and physique rating, etc.
* Smart Scale support to input the weight manually.
* Smart Scale could interact with the Bluetooth4.0 weight scale, fat scale and kids scale.
* Smart Scale could track records by day and month.
* Smart Scale introduce some great tools and services to keep you in healthy.
* Smart Scale could show the reference normal body data.
* Smart Scale could share your body measurement result and records to your friends by SNS.
Available on Android 4.3 or above system.
Losing weight & living a healthier lifestyle can be challenging...yet, never before has weight management been as easy as it is with the Runtastic Libra scale and the compatible Libra app! We help you set a healthy, realistic goal, whether you’re looking to lose a few pounds, reduce your body fat or gain muscle. Turn your goals into results & achieve a healthy balance with Runtastic Libra.
The Runtastic Libra app works in perfect combination with the Runtastic Libra scale, which helps you get to know your body composition. This ideal duo is designed to reliably support your weight loss and muscle building plans by measuring your body weight, body fat percentage, bone & muscle mass and more. Keep track of your weight progress & pursue your dream body step by step.
The best part: Just like with other Runtastic apps, all data measured by Runtastic Libra is integrated into your personal Runtastic account. Your measured body metrics are transferred to your user profile on Runtastic.com each time you weigh-in. This ensures that you can conveniently access all your health & fitness data at once, and we can calculate your calories burned during other Runtastic activities even more accurately.
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Get familiar with important body metrics, such as: weight, body fat, bone mass, muscle mass, body water content & more (in combination with the Runtastic Libra scale)
* Calculation of your daily calorie allowance based on your activity level and personal stats (including weight, height, age, etc.)
* Define, set & reach your goals, such as: weight loss, muscle weight gain or reducing body fat
* Wireless data transfer from the Runtastic Libra scale to your smartphone
* MyFitnessPal integration: Sync your weight measurements with your MyFitnessPal account
* Save your body metrics and progress on Runtastic.com
There’s even more! Thanks to energy-saving Bluetooth Smart technology, all data measured by the Runtastic Libra scale is directly transferred to your smartphone/tablet to provide you with a practical overview & analysis. What are you waiting for?
Whether you finally found the motivation to lose weight or whether you’re preparing for your next fitness challenge - the Runtastic Libra app is just what you need!
Download the Runtastic Libra app today & get to know your body!
The app is free to try: test weight and body fat percentage to check communication with the scale.
Once you know it works fine with your scale, you can buy the premium version. The premium version displays all the measured values, as well as export these values to Garmin Connect (all values), Strava (weight), Fitbit (weight and fat percentage), Jawbone Up (weight and fat percentage), Sporttracks (all values) and TrainingPeaks (weight, percent body fat, muscle mass, BMI, BMR and water percent).
It works with built-in ANT+ chip devices (ANT Radio Service is required) and using ANT+ USB sticks (ANT Radio Service and ANT USB Service are required).
Help translating the app into your language: https://www.localize.im/projects/hq
- Tanita BF-2000 IronKids
- Tanita BC-1100F
- Tanita HD-400F
- Tanita HD-351ANT
- Tanita BC-1000
- Tanita BC-1000plus
- Tanita BC-1500
- HMM SMARTLAB FIT+
- HMM SMARTLAB FIT W
- A&D Medical UC-324ANT
NOTE: if ANT Radio Service or ANT USB Service are not available for your device in Google Play, you can try installing them from the official ANT github:
WARNING: Garmin Connect eventually stops working. It is not an app's fault, it is Garmin Connect service. Even if you try to upload an activity within their website in that moment, it will not work. In such case, wait until the service is restored and upload the body composition readings from the History.
# Show latest measurement by default.
# Updated the layout to use the ActionBar design pattern everywhere.
# Implemented MySimpleEye online medical record integration.
# Set the time reminders should be displayed
# Various stability/bug fixes.
BLUETOOTH FUNCTIONALITY REQUIRES A COMPATIBLE EXTERNAL BLUETOOTH SCALE. The Tanita HD-351BT and BC-590BT are supported.
See http://simpleeye.com/platforms/android/bluetooth-weight-scale for details.
Keywords: SimpleEye, bluetooth, Google Health, weight scale, fitness, body composition
# MySimpleEye lets you save measurements to a secure online measurement record.
# Voice announcements read back your measurements without having to look at the screen.
# Reminders help you take regular measurements at specific times.
# Select your preferred weight units and use them everywhere.
# Tested on a wider range of handsets.
# Bug/stability fixes and user interface improvements.
Living healthy starts with knowing where you stand. The Withings app stores history of your data, helps you understand it and improve it over time. You can log this data manually or use one of our many compatible tracking devices and apps to automatically track your health.
Get to the weight that is right for you :
- Log your weight data manually or use a Withings Smart scale to do it automatically.
- Keep history of your weight and see where you stand on beautiful graphs.
- Set yourself achievable goals, and be reminded to focus on your efforts.
- Instantly see how close you are to your desired weight.
Stay in shape:
- Track your physical activity with the Withings Pulse, or link our free partner app : RunKeeper
- Get instant tips and supporting messages from your Withings Health Mate and make sure you achieve the recommended 30 minutes of moderate activity per day.
- See how your physical activities impact your weight loss in a snapshot.
Get peace of mind:
- Log your blood pressure data.
- Be reminded to monitor your heart regularly, and share your data with your doctor and your loved ones.
- Consult your Withings health mate and see instantly how well you are taking care of your heart.
Get restful night's sleep:
- Sleep does matter and impacts your day to day. Track your sleep automatically by putting your Withings Pulse in the wristband.
- Consult your healthy health mate and see instantly if you are getting enough rest.
***** Best App developed in Kuwait - Annual Informatics Awards *****
As the name indicates, you will be able to enter your weight on a regular basis and monitor your progress accordingly through means of statistics and graphs. You may also enter and track multiple profiles as well - monitor the progress of your family members, spouse, friends, colleagues - or simply create more than 1 profile for yourself to set partial targets until you reach your ultimate goal.
This app will also suggest your ideal weight and recommend the amount of time needed to reach that target based on your current weight, height, body frame, gender and age. You may, of course, choose to alter the suggested targets based on your own plans.
- Weight tracker with option to track single or multiple profiles
- Option to synchronize your data between devices or to our server
- Measurements may be represented in Kilos, Pounds, Stones, Meters or Feet
- Calculates ideal weight based on age, height, gender and body frame
- Full screen graph that shows your overall weight loss progress over time
- BMI (Body Mass Index) calculated
- Calculates daily calorie intake
- Calculates percentage body fat
- Total Weight Loss calculated
- Remaining amount of weight calculated
- Average Daily Loss calculated
- Average Weekly Loss calculated
- Overall progress calculated
- Possibility to enter new weights at earlier dates
- Displays an indicator to show the quality of your daily progress
- PIN lock to secure your privacy
- Multiple Language localization supporting over 15 languages
- Possibility to export all your recorded data
- Integration with digital scales: Withings, Aria, WiT
راقب وزنك - حسين البستان - الكويت
Source code is available at https://github.com/paulburton/fitscales
- Simple user interface
- Color display for loss/gain
- Weight goal and difference
- Total loss
- Units: ft/in/lb or cm/kg
- [New!] Export as a CSV file
You can usually open the menu by pressing MENU button on your phone. The location of MENU button varies depending on the phone you use.
For how to use, visit http://swr.beyonj.com.
The app allows you to view your profile, add steps, record steps using the GPS, view teams and view your own team's progress along the route.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
2. Percent Discounts (sale price)
3. Percent Markups (increase by)
4. Percent Margin (selling price)
5. Calculate Tips.
6. Percentage Difference (Change)
7. Percentage (what % of) i.e. x is what percentage of y
Enter any two values and the third is computed e.g. % of [x] = 115. X will be computed (20).
Customize background colors.
Blood Alcohol Content calculator is can be used to estimate the amount of alcohol in your blood after drinking. It supports two types of calculators:
- The Simple BAC : which contains a list of common drink types (beer, wine, vodka, whiskey) and
- The Advanced BAC : which you can actually input the amount of ounces consumed and its alcoholic percentage.
It also allows you to compare your loan at different interest rates and terms
Click on the menu item "Yearly AT" to view your yearly Loan Amortization Schedule.
Recompute previous data on startup
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) and
- Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR),
and how many calories you burn in a day based on a general activity level.
This calculator helps you determine howmany calories you need to increase or reduce to gain or lose weight.
Supports entering weight in both inches and cm
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Combat Fitness Test (CFT) and
- Military Body Fat Percentage
It also includes minimum and maximum weight standards and acceptable body fat standards. You can also choose to email/share a copy of your results for any calculation.
Use this app to calculate your APFT scorecard and your body fat measurements to determine pass and fail.
It includes alternate events for the APFT and has extended scale calculations
It also provides you with Screening weights, allowable body fat and other APFT values.
Also includes a StopWatch
It also lists the male & female weight standards (by height) along with maximum weight requirements.
The PRT calculator gives you options to choose between running, swimming etc.