Losing weight & living a healthier lifestyle can be challenging...yet, never before has weight management been as easy as it is with the Runtastic Libra scale and the compatible Libra app! We help you set a healthy, realistic goal, whether you’re looking to lose a few pounds, reduce your body fat or gain muscle. Turn your goals into results & achieve a healthy balance with Runtastic Libra.
The Runtastic Libra app works in perfect combination with the Runtastic Libra scale, which helps you get to know your body composition. This ideal duo is designed to reliably support your weight loss and muscle building plans by measuring your body weight, body fat percentage, bone & muscle mass and more. Keep track of your weight progress & pursue your dream body step by step.
The best part: Just like with other Runtastic apps, all data measured by Runtastic Libra is integrated into your personal Runtastic account. Your measured body metrics are transferred to your user profile on Runtastic.com each time you weigh-in. This ensures that you can conveniently access all your health & fitness data at once, and we can calculate your calories burned during other Runtastic activities even more accurately.
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Get familiar with important body metrics, such as: weight, body fat, bone mass, muscle mass, body water content & more (in combination with the Runtastic Libra scale)
* Calculation of your daily calorie allowance based on your activity level and personal stats (including weight, height, age, etc.)
* Define, set & reach your goals, such as: weight loss, muscle weight gain or reducing body fat
* Wireless data transfer from the Runtastic Libra scale to your smartphone
* MyFitnessPal integration: Sync your weight measurements with your MyFitnessPal account
* Save your body metrics and progress on Runtastic.com
There’s even more! Thanks to energy-saving Bluetooth Smart technology, all data measured by the Runtastic Libra scale is directly transferred to your smartphone/tablet to provide you with a practical overview & analysis. What are you waiting for?
Whether you finally found the motivation to lose weight or whether you’re preparing for your next fitness challenge - the Runtastic Libra app is just what you need!
Download the Runtastic Libra app today & get to know your body!
* Smart Scale could support 8 users at the same time
* Smart Scale could track the weight, body fat %, body water %, muscle %, bone mass, daily caloric intake, visceral fat, and physique rating, etc.
* Smart Scale support to input the weight manually.
* Smart Scale could interact with the Bluetooth4.0 weight scale, fat scale and kids scale.
* Smart Scale could track records by day and month.
* Smart Scale introduce some great tools and services to keep you in healthy.
* Smart Scale could show the reference normal body data.
* Smart Scale could share your body measurement result and records to your friends by SNS.
Available on Android 4.3 or above system.
Living healthy starts with knowing where you stand. The Withings app stores history of your data, helps you understand it and improve it over time. You can log this data manually or use one of our many compatible tracking devices and apps to automatically track your health.
Get to the weight that is right for you :
- Log your weight data manually or use a Withings Smart scale to do it automatically.
- Keep history of your weight and see where you stand on beautiful graphs.
- Set yourself achievable goals, and be reminded to focus on your efforts.
- Instantly see how close you are to your desired weight.
Stay in shape:
- Track your physical activity with the Withings Pulse, or link our free partner app : RunKeeper
- Get instant tips and supporting messages from your Withings Health Mate and make sure you achieve the recommended 30 minutes of moderate activity per day.
- See how your physical activities impact your weight loss in a snapshot.
Get peace of mind:
- Log your blood pressure data.
- Be reminded to monitor your heart regularly, and share your data with your doctor and your loved ones.
- Consult your Withings health mate and see instantly how well you are taking care of your heart.
Get restful night's sleep:
- Sleep does matter and impacts your day to day. Track your sleep automatically by putting your Withings Pulse in the wristband.
- Consult your healthy health mate and see instantly if you are getting enough rest.
The app is free to try: test weight and body fat percentage to check communication with the scale.
Once you know it works fine with your scale, you can buy the premium version. The premium version displays all the measured values, as well as export these values to Garmin Connect (all values), Strava (weight), Fitbit (weight and fat percentage), Jawbone Up (weight and fat percentage), Sporttracks (all values) and TrainingPeaks (weight, percent body fat, muscle mass, BMI, BMR and water percent).
It works with built-in ANT+ chip devices (ANT Radio Service is required) and using ANT+ USB sticks (ANT Radio Service and ANT USB Service are required).
Help translating the app into your language: https://www.localize.im/projects/hq
- Tanita BF-2000 IronKids
- Tanita BC-1100F
- Tanita HD-400F
- Tanita HD-351ANT
- Tanita BC-1000
- Tanita BC-1000plus
- Tanita BC-1500
- HMM SMARTLAB FIT+
- HMM SMARTLAB FIT W
- A&D Medical UC-324ANT
NOTE: if ANT Radio Service or ANT USB Service are not available for your device in Google Play, you can try installing them from the official ANT github:
WARNING: Garmin Connect eventually stops working. It is not an app's fault, it is Garmin Connect service. Even if you try to upload an activity within their website in that moment, it will not work. In such case, wait until the service is restored and upload the body composition readings from the History.
MedCalc 3000 is the most popular and comprehensive Medical Calculator system on the web. MedCalc 3000 has been highly acclaimed, reviewed and tested over the last 11 years. As a trusted resource it has been integrated into many prestigious websites for Medical Education, Medical Literature, Pharmacology, Nursing and more. Now you can put this invaluable resource in the palm of your hand!
MedCalc 3000 encompasses over 580 pertinent medical equations, clinical criteria sets, decision tree tools and dose/unit converters used every day by clinicians, educators, nurses, pharmacologists and students of all types. With the growing emphasis on Evidence-Based Medicine, there has never been a greater need for a system such as MedCalc 3000.
MedCalc 3000 Complete mirrors the web based resource http://MedCalc3000.com There you can see the complete list of components you’ll have in the Android Edition.
There are hundreds of basic calculators and unit/dose converters such as:
Anion Gap “Delta-Delta”
Adult and pediatric Creat Clearance and GFR calculators
Adult Body Mass Index
Burn Injury Fluid Resuscitation (Parkland)
Corticosteroid Medication Dosing Conversions
Estimated Date of Delivery Pregnancy Calculator
Kappa Measurement of Inter-observer Agreement
MELD, MELD-Na and PELD Scores
Number Needed to Treat/Harm
Opioid Medication Dose Conversions
Oxygen Delivery Units Conversions
PFT Predicted Values (multiple)
Peak Expiratory Flow Prediction
SI Unit Conversions: Body Fluid Chemistries
Standard Drink Equivalents
Water Deficit in Hypernatremia
You also get very complex calculators that utilize statistical models and embedded data tables. Calculators such as:
Acetaminophen Toxicity Assessment
Blood Pressure Percentiles in Children
Body Mass Index Percentiles in Children
Height for Age Percentiles for Boys
Multiple other Pediatric Growth Assessment calculators
There are also Hundreds of Clinical Criteria Sets and Decision Tree modules such as:
Asthma Hospitalization One Year Risk TreeCalc
Behcet's Syndrome International Study Group Criteria
BODE Index for COPD Survival Prediction
Cardiac Risk Assessments including Framingham studies
Diabetes Type Predictor
DVT and PE predictor models
Ectopic Pregnancy Risk Estimation
Endocarditis Diagnostic Criteria
Gail Models for Breast Cancer Risk Assessment
Hepatitis scoring systems
Influenza Diagnosis and Treatment
Metabolic Syndrome Criteria (multiple)
Mycoplasma Pneumoniae Prediction
Neurofibomatosis Type 2 Diagnostic Criteria
Newborn Hyperbilirubinemia Assessment
NIH Stroke Score
Ottawa and Pittsburgh Orthopedic Rules
Perioperative Cardiac Evaluation
Pneumonia morbidity and mortality predictors (multiple)
Renal Artery Stenosis Prediction Model.
Stroke Risk in Patients 55-84 Years Old (Framingham data)
Exploring MedCalc 3000 by Specialty reveals the extensive knowledge base and literature review presented in MedCalc 3000. Specialty indexes include:
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
To practice, teach and learn medicine based on solid, literature based evidence, MedCalc 3000 provides easy to use, interactive tools for your Evidence-Based Medicine.
# Show latest measurement by default.
# Updated the layout to use the ActionBar design pattern everywhere.
# Implemented MySimpleEye online medical record integration.
# Set the time reminders should be displayed
# Various stability/bug fixes.
BLUETOOTH FUNCTIONALITY REQUIRES A COMPATIBLE EXTERNAL BLUETOOTH SCALE. The Tanita HD-351BT and BC-590BT are supported.
See http://simpleeye.com/platforms/android/bluetooth-weight-scale for details.
Keywords: SimpleEye, bluetooth, Google Health, weight scale, fitness, body composition
# MySimpleEye lets you save measurements to a secure online measurement record.
# Voice announcements read back your measurements without having to look at the screen.
# Reminders help you take regular measurements at specific times.
# Select your preferred weight units and use them everywhere.
# Tested on a wider range of handsets.
# Bug/stability fixes and user interface improvements.
****Added more Calculators & Dynamic Tables****
MediCalc® is the best and most comprehensive "Medical Calculator System™" in the world. It performs automatic computation of more than 450 hundred clinical formulas, equations & scores "commonly used" in medical practice.
MediCalc® features the innovative MULTICALX™ Master panels for combined calculations, they assure convenience and accuracy. It also includes valuable "point of care information".
MediCalc® facilitates the organization and processing of Patient's data.
It is a physician-friendly™ app, intuitive and very easy to use.
Available ONLINE (free access & Print options).
+Unique reference, productivity and decision support tool.
+Trusted resource with proven and reliable data processing.
+For physicians, residents, med students, PAs and NPs...
+Developed by Board-certified physicians in the US.
+Highly acclaimed, reviewed and tested (since 1996).
The MediCalc® FEATURES:
(the best and proven clinical data processing)
* arithmetical processing
* automatic unit conversion
* MULTICALX™ Panels
* multiple-unit entries
* color-coded normal-abnormal outputs
* normal values (ranges & limits)
* automatic range-checks (limits)
* intuitive user interface
* easy navigation and info access
* Search bar with filters
* smart decimal rounding
* Système International notation
* tables of parameters
* mobile & online (free access)
* dynamic tables, synchronized with calculators
* fully referenced
* highly organized and standardized
MediCalc® is part of the ScyMed® Network of MedicalApps, and the first and most comprehensive Medical Calculator System™ in the world, online since 1996... (tens of thousands of users & free online access). Available in spanish and italian.
Other Medical Apps developed by ScyMed include NephroCalc™, LiverCalc™, EKG-card™, H&P-card™, eH&P™, etc. (mobile & online).
A-a Gradient Master
Diabetic Ketoacidosis Master
Renal Failure Diff. Diagnosis Master
Anion Gap Master
Blood Pressure Master
Body Metrics Master
Cardiac Output Master
Vascular Resistance Master
Lung Volumes Master
PORT score, CURB-65, BODE index
COPD Calx, Spirometry, FEV1
Glomerular Filtration Rate (Cockcroft + reverse), CrCl
GFR (MDRD-4, MDRD-6, CKD-EPI)
Chronic Kidney Disease Classification
Fractional Excretion of Na+, Urea, K+, Mg, HCO3, PO4
TransTubular Potassium Gradient
Henderson - Hasselbalch Equation
Metabolic Acidosis "Winter's formula"
Blood Alcohol Level
Cardiac Output (Fick)
Ejection Fraction (EF)
Target Heart Rate (HR_t)
Stroke Volume (SV)
Mean Arterial Pressure (MAP)
Ankle Brachial Index (ABI)
Q-T interval correction (Q-T_c)
Coronary Heart Disease (10y Risk)
Metabolic Syndrome (Met Sx)
NCEP Major Risk factors
A-a Gradient (PA-aO2)
Barometric Pressure (PB)
arterial Oxygen Content
Ideal Body Weight
Body Mass Index (BMI)
Waist to Hip Ratio
Harris Benedict Equation (HBE)
Nitrogen Balance (NB)
Body Fat Percentage (BF%)
Calcium Correction (Ca++_c)
Glucose (estimated average) (eAG)
Child-Turcotte-Pugh Classification (Child )
Model for End-stage Liver Disease - UNOS (MELD-unos)
Serum:Ascites Albumin Ratio (SAAG)
Discriminant Function (DiscFx)
Absolute Neutrophil Count
APACHE II, Glasgow, Ranson, TIMI, CHADS2,
ASCVD Risk, Framingham, Reynolds score, PELD,
Metabolic syndrome, San Francisco SR
Conversion (temp, mass, length)
and many more...
Essential tools in General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Surgery, Obstetrics, Nephrology, Hematology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Respirology, and more.
"We recommend medical users try the free Calculate by QxMD first..."
-from iMedicalApps review "The best free Medical Calculator apps for the iPhone"
'Calculate' is focused on highlighting tools which are actually useful in clinical practice and serve to impact diagnosis, treatment or determining prognosis.
Helping you make decisions, not just calculate numbers...
• Developed by a collaboration of clinician experts from diverse backgrounds
• Converts recent research publications into practical handheld tools - knowledge translation at its best
• Automatically adapts to your self-described clinical practice
• Unique ‘Question Flow’ technology gets you answers, fast
• Detailed references with Pubmed integration
• Comprehensive and insightful results
• Elegant design and intuitive interface
• SI and Conventional units
More than 150 Unique calculators and Decision Support tools
While too extensive to list them all, here is a small sampling of included content:
Reduce and predict perioperative complications
• WHO Surgical Safety Checklist
• Predictive models for cardiac surgery and coronary angiography
• Determine cardiovascular risk and guide lipid treatment using the Framingham and Reynolds Risk Scores
• Use the CHADS2 score to guide treatment in atrial fibrillation
• Better understand the risk of bleeding from anticoagulation in atrial fibrillation
• ACS using the TIMI risk score
• Burns with rule of 9s and Parkland formula
• Hypernatremia (calculate water deficit)
• Heart failure
• Myelodysplastic Syndrome
• Chemotherapy based on Body Surface Area
• Carboplatin based on AUC
• tPA in acute stroke
• Phenytoin in renal failure and hypoalbuminemia
• Ideal body weight, BMI and BSA
• Due date and gestational age
• Extensive formula used in echocardiogropathy and invasive hemodynamic monitoring
• Kt/V in dialysis patients
• eGFR with CKD-Epi, Cockcroft-Gault, and MDRD
• A-a gradient
• Angina (CCS)
• Congestive heart failure (NYHA)
• Head, neck, ankle and knee injuries
• DVT and PE
• Pulmonary nodules
• Lung cancer
• Renal cell carcinoma
• TTKG (transtubular potassium gradient) in hypokalemia and hyperkalemia
• Heparin Induced Thrombocytopenia
• Infective Endocarditis
• Autoimmune Hepatitis
And much more...
Want to keep up with medical research? Get 'Read by QxMD' for Android:
Founded my medical professionals, QxMD is dedicated to creating high quality, point-of-care tools for practicing health care professionals. Recognized as a leading developer of free medical software for mobile devices, QxMD develops content in cooperation with expert physicians from their respective fields.
Easy to use, offline and instant results for all calculations even during your practice.
This is an free application for all medical personal followed by the Pediatriconcall page relating to http://www.pediatriconcall.com/fordoctor/pedcalc/calcmain.aspx
Calculators included are categorized as follows:
» Head Circumference
» Predict Height
» Mid Parental Height
» Body Surface Area (BSA)
» Body Mass Index (BMI)
» Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
» Conversion of Temperature Celsius to Fahrenheit
» Conversion of Weight From Pound to Kg
» Conversion of cm to inches
» Serum Osmolality
» Bicarbonate & Base Excess
» Fractional Excretion Of Sodium
» Creatinine Clearance
» Creatinine Clearance (Schwartz Formula)
» Normal Values Of GFR
» Anion Gap
» APGAR Score
» Ovulation Date
» Pregnancy Due Date
» Conception Date
Blood Pressure Calculator
» Blood Pressure
Blood Group Detection
» Find Your Blood Group
» Alveolar arterial Gradient (A-a gradient)
» ET Size
» Normal Respiratory Rate
» Predicted Mean Peak Respiratory Flow Rates
» Corrected QTc
» Sodium Deficit in Hyponatremia
» Burns Fluid Requirement
Drug Dose Calculators
» Emergency Drug Formula
Diarrhea Solution Calculators
» Diarrhea Solution
» IV Rates
Blood Reference Values
» WBC Count
» Coagulation Profile
» Blood Indices
» Immunoglobulin IgG Subclass Levels
» Immunoglobulin Reference Values
» Serum Complement Reference Values
» Lymphocyte Reference Values
» Corrected CSF WBC Count for RBC`s
» Corrected Reticulocyte Count
Endocrine and Antibody Tests
» Thyroid Function Test
» Antibodies & Their Associated Diseases
» Drugs Interaction Checker
*Supports API levels 8 & above (Android 2.2 and above)
-Provides integration into Runkeeper for weight upload.
-Removes ads from WiiScale.
**Please validate that this works on your device first by installing and testing the WiiScale application. If that does not work on your device, this extensions package will not enable the scale to work. Although it will enable manual weight entry upload to Runkeeper.
- Il est bien évidemment possible de rajouter des scores ou formules, et vous pouvez me contacter à dessein. Si vous disposez de références bibliographiques pour les nouveautés que vous souhaiteriez voir ajoutées, merci de me les communiquer afin de gagner du temps dans mes recherches.
- Medicalcul n'est disponible qu'en français. Information spéciale pour le Maghreb (Maroc, Algérie, Tunisie) : Selon votre opérateur réseau, il se peut que ayez des difficultés à importer les données des serveurs, voire que ne puissiez pas du tout les obtenir. En effet, une grande partie des fournisseurs Internet du Maghreb sont blacklistés en France pour des problèmes de piratage. Essayez à partir d'une autre connexion, cela peut marcher, mais l'utilisation de ce logiciel dans ces pays n'est pas garantie.
- Dr P. Mignard, P.H. service Urgences/SMUR, C.H. Marne-la-Vallée (77) -
- It has a very simple and awesome user interface
- You can email/share your calculation results
- You can view the equation formula and additional notes
A-a O2 Gradient
ABC Score (Assessment of Blood Consumption) for Massive Transfusion
ABCD2 Score for TIA
Absolute Neutrophil Count (ANC)
Absolute Reticulocyte Count (Reticulocyte Index)
Acetaminophen Overdose and NAC Dosing
Alvarado Score for Acute Appendicitis
APACHE II Score for ICU Mortality
Basal and Resting Metabolic Rates (BMR & RMR)
Basal Energy Expenditure
Bayesian Sensitivity, Specificity, Probabilities
Blood Alcohol Content (BAC)
BMI and Body Surface Area (BSA)
Calcium Correction for Hypoalbuminemia
CHA2DS2-VASc Score for Atrial Fibrillation Stroke Risk
CHADS2 Score for Atrial Fibrillation Stroke Risk
Child-Pugh Score for Cirrhosis Mortality
Corrected QT Interval (QTc)
Creatinine Clearance (Cockcroft-Gault Equation)
CSF WBC Correction for RBCs
CRUSADE Bleeding Score
CURB-65 Severity Score for Community-Acquired Pneumonia
Endotracheal Tube (ETT) Size for Pediatrics
Estimated/Expected Peak Expiratory Flow (Peak Flow)
EuroSCORE - Additive
EuroSCORE - Logistic
Fractional Excretion of Sodium (FENa)
Fractional Excretion of Urea (FEUrea)
Framingham Cardiac Risk Score
Free Water Deficit in Hypernatremia
Glasgow Alcoholic Hepatitis Score (GAHS)
Glasgow Coma Scale/Score
Glasgow-Blatchford Bleeding Score (GBS)
GRACE ACS Risk and Mortality
HAS-BLED Score for Major Bleeding Risk
Heart Score Criteria
Hepatic Encephalopathy Grades/Stages
Hunt and Hess Classification of Subarachnoid Hemorrhage (SAH)
Ideal Body Weight
Injury Severity Score (ISS)
Intracerebral Hemorrhage (ICH) Score
Maddrey’s Discriminant Function for Alcoholic Hepatitis
Maintenance Fluids Calculations
MDRD GFR Equation
Mean Arterial Pressure (MAP)
MELD Score (Model For End-Stage Liver Disease)
Modified Centor Score for Strep Pharyngitis
Ottawa Knee Rules
Parkland Formula for Burns
Pediatric Ins and Outs (per kg and per hour)
PELD Score (Pediatric End-Stage Liver Disease)
PERC Rule for Pulmonary Embolism
Phenytoin/Dilantin Correction for Albumin or Renal Failure
Pregnancy Due Dates Calculator
PSI/PORT Score: Pneumonia Severity Index for Adult CAP
Pulmonary Embolism Severity Index (PESI)
Ranson’s Criteria for Pancreatitis Mortality
Revised Trauma Score
San Francisco Syncope Rule to Predict Serious Outcomes
Simplified PESI (Pulmonary Embolism Severity Index)
Single Ingested Substance
Sodium Correction for Hyperglycemia
Sodium Correction Rate in Hyponatremia
Sodium Deficit in Hyponatremia
Stool Osmolar/Osmotic Gap
TIMI Risk Index
TIMI Risk Score for STEMI
TIMI Risk Score for UA/NSTEMI
Transtubular Potassium Gradient (TTKG)
Wells’ Criteria for DVT
Wells’ Criteria for Pulmonary Embolism / PE
Westley Croup Score
Winters’ Formula for Metabolic Acidosis Compensation
P/S: Send us an email if you want any calculation that is not included in the above list.
GET ACTIVE. EAT BETTER. MANAGE WEIGHT. SLEEP BETTER.
- Wirelessly SYNC your Fitbit Surge, Charge HR, Charge, Flex, One or Zip tracker with your Android device.
- Track your DAILY GOALS and progress over time for STEPS, DISTANCE, CALORIES BURNED and more
- Use GPS to track your RUNS, WALKS & HIKES
- LOG ACTIVITIES like YOGA and WORKOUTS to keep you on track
- LOG FOOD to see how many CALORIES you consume each day, and manage your WEIGHT over time
- COMPETE with FRIENDS with daily or weekly CHALLENGES and compare stats
- ALL DAY HEART RATE TRACKING with Fitbit Surge and Charge HR
Learn more about Fitbit activity trackers and smart scales at www.fitbit.com
See list of supported devices at www.fitbit.com/devices
2. Percent Discounts (sale price)
3. Percent Markups (increase by)
4. Percent Margin (selling price)
5. Calculate Tips.
6. Percentage Difference (Change)
7. Percentage (what % of) i.e. x is what percentage of y
Enter any two values and the third is computed e.g. % of [x] = 115. X will be computed (20).
Customize background colors.
Blood Alcohol Content calculator is can be used to estimate the amount of alcohol in your blood after drinking. It supports two types of calculators:
- The Simple BAC : which contains a list of common drink types (beer, wine, vodka, whiskey) and
- The Advanced BAC : which you can actually input the amount of ounces consumed and its alcoholic percentage.
Click on the menu item "Yearly AT" to view your yearly Loan Amortization Schedule.
Recompute previous data on startup
It also lists the male & female weight standards (by height) along with maximum weight requirements.
The PRT calculator gives you options to choose between running, swimming etc.
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) and
- Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR),
and how many calories you burn in a day based on a general activity level.
This calculator helps you determine howmany calories you need to increase or reduce to gain or lose weight.
Supports entering weight in both inches and cm
It also allows you to compare your loan at different interest rates and terms
- PFT individual scores, total, fitness category, health risk with their minimum requirements
- 1 Mile Walk Time
- BMT (Basic Military Training) PF Calculator
- Military Body Fat Percentage
It also includes minimum and maximum weight standards and acceptable body fat standards. You can also choose to email/share a copy of your results for any calculation.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Combat Fitness Test (CFT) and
- Military Body Fat Percentage
It also includes minimum and maximum weight standards and acceptable body fat standards. You can also choose to email/share a copy of your results for any calculation.
Same as free but no ads and has support for user preferences
- Added menu button to switch units
** UPDATE **
- Fixed screen size bug for larger screens