* Smart Scale could support 8 users at the same time
* Smart Scale could track the weight, body fat %, body water %, muscle %, bone mass, daily caloric intake, visceral fat, and physique rating, etc.
* Smart Scale support to input the weight manually.
* Smart Scale could interact with the Bluetooth4.0 weight scale, fat scale and kids scale.
* Smart Scale could track records by day and month.
* Smart Scale introduce some great tools and services to keep you in healthy.
* Smart Scale could show the reference normal body data.
* Smart Scale could share your body measurement result and records to your friends by SNS.
Available on Android 4.3 or above system.
Living healthy starts with knowing where you stand. The Withings app stores history of your data, helps you understand it and improve it over time. You can log this data manually or use one of our many compatible tracking devices and apps to automatically track your health.
Get to the weight that is right for you :
- Log your weight data manually or use a Withings Smart scale to do it automatically.
- Keep history of your weight and see where you stand on beautiful graphs.
- Set yourself achievable goals, and be reminded to focus on your efforts.
- Instantly see how close you are to your desired weight.
Stay in shape:
- Track your physical activity with the Withings Pulse, or link our free partner app : RunKeeper
- Get instant tips and supporting messages from your Withings Health Mate and make sure you achieve the recommended 30 minutes of moderate activity per day.
- See how your physical activities impact your weight loss in a snapshot.
Get peace of mind:
- Log your blood pressure data.
- Be reminded to monitor your heart regularly, and share your data with your doctor and your loved ones.
- Consult your Withings health mate and see instantly how well you are taking care of your heart.
Get restful night's sleep:
- Sleep does matter and impacts your day to day. Track your sleep automatically by putting your Withings Pulse in the wristband.
- Consult your healthy health mate and see instantly if you are getting enough rest.
-Provides integration into Runkeeper for weight upload.
-Removes ads from WiiScale.
**Please validate that this works on your device first by installing and testing the WiiScale application. If that does not work on your device, this extensions package will not enable the scale to work. Although it will enable manual weight entry upload to Runkeeper.
Assessment of the level of consciousness on a scale Glasgow coma in 3 clicks. Available version of the scale for use in pediatrics.Nothing in excess!
The proper support for devices with different screen sizes (including tablet PC) has been done.
The application is available in the following languages:
- Finnish (With support from Ilkka Kuuloja)
- Ukrainian (With support from Beloshapka Andrew)
- Spanish (With support from Carlos Andres Campos)
- Turkish (With support from Cemalettin Çalık)
- Italian (With support from Alexander945)
- Portuguese (With support from Gustavo Amadera)
Example of detailed test repor*t:
Patient's ID: Smith J.
Date & Time: 01/02/2013 00:14
Test: Glasgow Coma Scale
BEST EYE RESPONSE: Opens eyes in response to painful stimuli
BEST VERBAL RESPONSE: Utters inappropriate words
BEST MOTOR RESPONSE: Flexion / Withdrawal to painful stimuli
* - This feature will be available after the donation
Any suggestions, inquiries are welcomed by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the "Android-Glasgow" mark in the subject line.
Please, help us to make the application available in your own language.
# Show latest measurement by default.
# Updated the layout to use the ActionBar design pattern everywhere.
# Implemented MySimpleEye online medical record integration.
# Set the time reminders should be displayed
# Various stability/bug fixes.
BLUETOOTH FUNCTIONALITY REQUIRES A COMPATIBLE EXTERNAL BLUETOOTH SCALE. The Tanita HD-351BT and BC-590BT are supported.
See http://simpleeye.com/platforms/android/bluetooth-weight-scale for details.
Keywords: SimpleEye, bluetooth, Google Health, weight scale, fitness, body composition
# MySimpleEye lets you save measurements to a secure online measurement record.
# Voice announcements read back your measurements without having to look at the screen.
# Reminders help you take regular measurements at specific times.
# Select your preferred weight units and use them everywhere.
# Tested on a wider range of handsets.
# Bug/stability fixes and user interface improvements.
GCS was initially used to assess level of consciousness after head injury, and the scale is now used by first aid, EMS, and doctors as being applicable to all acute medical and trauma patients. In hospitals it is also used in monitoring chronic patients in intensive care.
The scale was published in 1974 by Graham Teasdale and Bryan J. Jennett, professors of neurosurgery at the University of Glasgow's Institute of Neurological Sciences at the city's Southern General Hospital.
GCS is used as part of several ICU scoring systems, including APACHE II, SAPS II, and SOFA, to assess the status of the central nervous system. A similar scale, the Rancho Los Amigos Scale is used to assess the recovery of traumatic brain injury patients.
Srpskohrvatski / српскохрватски
- It has a very simple and awesome user interface
- You can email/share your calculation results
- You can view the equation formula and additional notes
A-a O2 Gradient
ABC Score (Assessment of Blood Consumption) for Massive Transfusion
ABCD2 Score for TIA
Absolute Neutrophil Count (ANC)
Absolute Reticulocyte Count (Reticulocyte Index)
Acetaminophen Overdose and NAC Dosing
Alvarado Score for Acute Appendicitis
APACHE II Score for ICU Mortality
Basal and Resting Metabolic Rates (BMR & RMR)
Basal Energy Expenditure
Bayesian Sensitivity, Specificity, Probabilities
Blood Alcohol Content (BAC)
BMI and Body Surface Area (BSA)
Calcium Correction for Hypoalbuminemia
CHA2DS2-VASc Score for Atrial Fibrillation Stroke Risk
CHADS2 Score for Atrial Fibrillation Stroke Risk
Child-Pugh Score for Cirrhosis Mortality
Corrected QT Interval (QTc)
Creatinine Clearance (Cockcroft-Gault Equation)
CSF WBC Correction for RBCs
CRUSADE Bleeding Score
CURB-65 Severity Score for Community-Acquired Pneumonia
Endotracheal Tube (ETT) Size for Pediatrics
Estimated/Expected Peak Expiratory Flow (Peak Flow)
EuroSCORE - Additive
EuroSCORE - Logistic
Fractional Excretion of Sodium (FENa)
Fractional Excretion of Urea (FEUrea)
Framingham Cardiac Risk Score
Free Water Deficit in Hypernatremia
Glasgow Alcoholic Hepatitis Score (GAHS)
Glasgow Coma Scale/Score
Glasgow-Blatchford Bleeding Score (GBS)
GRACE ACS Risk and Mortality
HAS-BLED Score for Major Bleeding Risk
Heart Score Criteria
Hepatic Encephalopathy Grades/Stages
Hunt and Hess Classification of Subarachnoid Hemorrhage (SAH)
Ideal Body Weight
Injury Severity Score (ISS)
Intracerebral Hemorrhage (ICH) Score
Maddrey’s Discriminant Function for Alcoholic Hepatitis
Maintenance Fluids Calculations
MDRD GFR Equation
Mean Arterial Pressure (MAP)
MELD Score (Model For End-Stage Liver Disease)
Modified Centor Score for Strep Pharyngitis
Ottawa Knee Rules
Parkland Formula for Burns
Pediatric Ins and Outs (per kg and per hour)
PELD Score (Pediatric End-Stage Liver Disease)
PERC Rule for Pulmonary Embolism
Phenytoin/Dilantin Correction for Albumin or Renal Failure
Pregnancy Due Dates Calculator
PSI/PORT Score: Pneumonia Severity Index for Adult CAP
Pulmonary Embolism Severity Index (PESI)
Ranson’s Criteria for Pancreatitis Mortality
Revised Trauma Score
San Francisco Syncope Rule to Predict Serious Outcomes
Simplified PESI (Pulmonary Embolism Severity Index)
Single Ingested Substance
Sodium Correction for Hyperglycemia
Sodium Correction Rate in Hyponatremia
Sodium Deficit in Hyponatremia
Stool Osmolar/Osmotic Gap
TIMI Risk Index
TIMI Risk Score for STEMI
TIMI Risk Score for UA/NSTEMI
Transtubular Potassium Gradient (TTKG)
Wells’ Criteria for DVT
Wells’ Criteria for Pulmonary Embolism / PE
Westley Croup Score
Winters’ Formula for Metabolic Acidosis Compensation
P/S: Send us an email if you want any calculation that is not included in the above list.
Compute your own Body Weight parameters with confidentiality, reliability, and absolute privacy.
Developed by board-certified Physicians. Designed for Everyone. User-Friendly.
The national epidemic of obesity, heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, etc. has reached unprecedented levels. BMIcalx™ & Health101™ will create awareness, disseminate guidelines, facilitate the learning process, and hopefully, motivate the adoption of healthier lifestyles and risk-reduction strategies.
Body Mass Index (BMI)
Overweight & Obesity Classification
Body Fat Calculator
Body Fat Classification
Metric/English Unit Conversions
The BMIcalx ™ FEATURES:
(the best and proven clinical data processing)
color-coded normal-abnormal outputs
organized and standardized
Based on Clinical Guidelines
BMIcalx™ is developed by ScyMed®, the leader in clinical application software and the developer of MediCalc®, the most comprehensive Medical Calculator System™, online for more than 15 years, tens of thousands of users worldwide...
Other Medical Apps developed by ScyMed include Health101™, Stat-Spanish™, MediCalc®, EKG-card™, etc. (mobile & online).
This app also calculates your BMI and suggests your ideal weight as your goal to reach.
Your weight is displayed in chart format, allowing you to easily check your daily weight changes and follow your progress toward your target weight.
In addition to this you can also track your :
• body measurements
• blood pressure
• sporting activities
• cholesterol levels
- Simple data entry
- Weight tracker
- Visualization of your diet plan in a simple chart format.
- Calculation of your ideal weight based on age, height, gender
- BMI (Body Mass Index)
- Ultimate weight goal/target
- Imperial and metrics units.
Expanded settings panel will additionally enable:
• Exporting of all data to Excel or .txt file
• Forwarding exported data to any e-mail address
• Creating data backups
The application supports the following languages: Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Русский, Polski, Português, 中文
The "Scaless" application is intended only to record weight fluctuations and related information. The “Scaless” is not a substitute for a doctor's advice or visit; therefore, do not make radical changes to any treatment you may be already following without prior consultations with a doctor or specialist.
The Supplier of the application, "Freshware", accepts no responsibility for incurred damages resulting from use of the application.
The background of the scale is found at: http://www.stanford.edu/people/yesavage/GDS.html
There are currently about 30 translations at the website.
Version 2.0 updated for Lollipop and option to mail results added COMING OUT SOON.
Calorie Counter is simple to use and has all the cool tools to help you succeed:
- A food diary to plan and keep track of what you're eating.
- An exercise diary to record all the calories you burn.
- A barcode scanner and manual barcode input
- A quick pick to find calorie and nutrition info for your favorite foods, brands and restaurants.
- A diet calendar to see your calories consumed and burned.
- A weight tracker.
- A journal to record your progress.
- Recipes and meal ideas
You can also sync your account online to access your info anywhere, any time.
We hope you'll love Calorie Counter. We are constantly working to improve the app so there's plenty more goodies to come ;)
- Simple data entry
- Scrollable, zoomable chart
- Weight goal
- Time-to-goal estimate
- Daily KCal estimate
- Visualisation of your diet plan in the chart
- Import/Export to Excel (.csv)
- Synchronization with Withings (download only)
- Withings real-time push notifications
Libra asks for the following permissions:
- Internet: Withings sync and showing ads
- Access network state: Required by the ads library
- Write external storage: Importing and exporting the database
- Receive boot completed: To reset the daily reminder on reboot
- Get accounts: Receive push notifications from the Withings service
- C2DM receive: Also required for push notifications
- Wake lock: Handling of received notifications
Lose It! is based on the proven principles of calorie tracking and peer support for healthy, sustainable weight loss.
We seamlessly connect you to the people, devices, and food information you need to achieve your weight loss goals.
We customize a weight loss plan that fits your life. Set your goals and achieve them on your terms.
All the tools you need to achieve your weight loss goal, all in the palm of your hand.
HOW IT WORKS
Getting started with Lose It! is easy. Simply download the app, tell us a little about yourself and your weight loss goal, and we'll create a custom weight loss plan for you. Then simply start logging your food and exercise!
Lose It! offers a simple, easy-to-use tool for tracking what you eat and do. Our robust food database has thousands of restaurant, grocery store, and brand-name foods, all researched and validated by the Lose It! Team. Log food and activity on your Android device, or online at LoseIt.com.
-Comprehensive validated food and exercise database
-Easy to use calorie counter to stay within your daily budget
-Barcode scanner makes tracking a snap!
-Share foods with friends
-Meal & Exercise Planning helps you stay on track!*
*requires premium upgrade
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Lose It! helps you set goals for weight loss, exercise, macronutrient intake,* blood pressure,* sleep,* and more! You set the goals, we’ll help you with the plan to achieve them.
Goals available in Lose It!:
-Exercise (Calories, Minutes)*
-Nutrients (Carbohydrates, Fats, Protein, Fiber, Sodium)*
-Measurements (Neck, Hip, Waist, Bicep, Thigh, Chest)*
*requires premium upgrade
CONNECT APPS & DEVICES
Lose It! makes tracking a snap. Our platform integrates with the most popular health and fitness devices and apps available (we're talking wireless scales, pedometers, workout apps, and more) to provide a truly seamless, connected experience.
Apps & Devices Supported:
-Fitbit Tracker (One, Zip, Flex, & Classic)*
-Withings Body Scale*
-Fitbit Aria Body Scale*
-Nike+ Running App*
-CarePass by Aetna
*requires premium upgrade
In-person meetings are so last century. Access your support network from you fingertips through our social features. With Lose It!, you can connect to friends, family, and peers around the clock for the support you need, when you need it.
Peer Support Features:
-Connect with Friends
-Join Public Groups
-Join Private or Hidden Groups*
-Create Public, Private, or Hidden Groups*
*requires premium upgrade
We think health & fitness is more fun when you do it with others. Lose It!’s challenge feature unlocks your competitive side and helps you achieve your goals. Whether it’s weight loss, exercise, or total wellness, Lose It! offers head-to-head, team, and group-based challenges. Compete with each other or work together towards a common goal. Join a public challenge or create your own!*
-Fruits and Vegetables
-Total Wellness Challenge
-Join Private or Hidden*
-Create Public, Private, or Hidden*
*requires premium upgrade
Become a fan of Lose It! on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/loseit) or follow us on Twitter @loseit (http://www.twitter.com/loseit).
2. Percent Discounts (sale price)
3. Percent Markups (increase by)
4. Percent Margin (selling price)
5. Calculate Tips.
6. Percentage Difference (Change)
7. Percentage (what % of) i.e. x is what percentage of y
Enter any two values and the third is computed e.g. % of [x] = 115. X will be computed (20).
Customize background colors.
Blood Alcohol Content calculator is can be used to estimate the amount of alcohol in your blood after drinking. It supports two types of calculators:
- The Simple BAC : which contains a list of common drink types (beer, wine, vodka, whiskey) and
- The Advanced BAC : which you can actually input the amount of ounces consumed and its alcoholic percentage.
Click on the menu item "Yearly AT" to view your yearly Loan Amortization Schedule.
Recompute previous data on startup
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) and
- Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR),
and how many calories you burn in a day based on a general activity level.
This calculator helps you determine howmany calories you need to increase or reduce to gain or lose weight.
Supports entering weight in both inches and cm
- PFT individual scores, total, fitness category, health risk with their minimum requirements
- 1 Mile Walk Time
- BMT (Basic Military Training) PF Calculator
- Military Body Fat Percentage
It also includes minimum and maximum weight standards and acceptable body fat standards. You can also choose to email/share a copy of your results for any calculation.
It also allows you to compare your loan at different interest rates and terms
- Total annuity amount,
- Years to invest,
- Interest rates and
- Total yearly payments
It also shows you the amortization schedule for the payments and charts payments versus total interest paid.
This is the free version of the "Annuity Calculator - Full"