★ Number 1 Paid Medical mobile app in over 20 countries worldwide, including US, UK, Canada, Australia and India ★
★ Featured on the Google Play home page under "Apps for New Parents" and "Welbeing Apps" ★
Feed Baby is also available for the iPhone on the Apple app store. Just search for "Feed Baby Tracker" in iTunes.
Each device that syncs will need to have Feed Baby Pro purchased and installed. Feed Baby Pro only needs to be purchased ONCE PER GOOGLE ACCOUNT. Once you purchase Feed Baby Pro then you can install/re-install it on all of your devices as long as those devices all use the same Google Play account (this is the same way that all paid apps work in the Google Play store).
Track and Monitor ALL aspects of your babys breastfeeding, growth and development. Record Bottle and Breast feedings, Daipers, Sleep, Pumpings, Growth Charts and Journals.
- Easily record breast/bottle/SOLID feeds with a single touch.
- Easily record daiper changes (pees/poos) with a single touch.
- Device-to-Device Synchronization between any number of devices
- Easily record and chart your babys Growths (weight, height and head circumference)
- Easily record your Babys Sleeping Sessions with a single touch
- Easily record your Pumping Sessions
- Easily "Continue" the last recorded feed (not available in "Lite")
- Easily "Pause" the current feed (not available in "Lite")
- Easily add Medicines and create Medication Records to record all of your babys medicine intake
- Easily record Baths, Diary entries, Activities, etc....
- Record 2 Babies (only available when Feed Baby Pro is installed)
- Supports Twins!
- Daily Summary screen that shows ALL activities for each day
- Timelines shows you all of your activities across multiple days so that you can have a better understanding of your babys activity patterns
- WIDGETS to help you access key features from the home screen
- You can now use your Android Wear smartwatch to perform various actions in Feed Baby with just a touch of your wrist. You will also be able to use your Android Wear smartwatch see quick updates of your babys latest Feeds, Diaper changes, Sleeps and Pumpings.
- Feed Baby automatically saves and restores your data in case the database gets corrupted
- Easily add notes for Feeds, Diapers and Sleeps
- Charts and graphs give you a clear visualization of feeding patterns (not available in "Lite")
- Customizable Theme/Skins! Choose your preferred color scheme for Feed Baby from one of "Dark Knight", "Baby Blue" or "Vintage Pink". And more Themes are coming! (not available in "Lite")
- Export your entire Feeding History as a CSV file and automatically send it to any email address. You can then print it out for further analysis by yourself or your doctor (not available in "Lite").
- Full screen clock is displayed during feeds so you can check at a glance the amount of time that has elapsed during a feed
- All history is kept and fully browsable
- Individual feeds are grouped automatically into "Feeding Sessions" for better visualization
- Fully customizable notifications means that you never miss a feed or have a feed go for too long (not available in "Lite")
- Each feed is fully editable so that you can retrospectively alter the start/end times and bottle quantities
- Supports both oz and ml for bottle quantities. Simply specify your preference in the Settings
- Fully supported with regular updates. 'Feed Baby' is a fully supported product. And we provide email support for any questions you have or issues you may encounter.
• ET Tube Internal Diameter
• ET Tube Length (Oral)
• ET Tube Length (Nasal)
• LMA Size
2) Intubation Medications
• Curosurf (Prophylaxis)
• Curosurf (Therapeutic)
• Fluid Bolus
• 10% Dextrose
• Sodium Bicarbonate
• DC Shock
4) Umbilical Lines
• Fluid Bolus
• Maintenance Fluids
• Glyceryl Trinitrate
• Heparin (Therapeutic)
The easy to use interphase means the user can quickly find the information they need and make this application a real joy to use. Important design features include:
• The option to enter weight in ‘Kg’ or ‘Lb/Oz’
• The ability to provide an ‘estimated birth weight’ which has been derived from the 50th centile for age from World Health Organisation (WHO) growth charts.
This application is a must for any Paediatrician, Neonatologist or any healthcare professional who as some stage may find themselves looking after an acutely unwell neonate.
2. Percent Discounts (sale price)
3. Percent Markups (increase by)
4. Percent Margin (selling price)
5. Calculate Tips.
6. Percentage Difference (Change)
7. Percentage (what % of) i.e. x is what percentage of y
Enter any two values and the third is computed e.g. % of [x] = 115. X will be computed (20).
Customize background colors.
Blood Alcohol Content calculator is can be used to estimate the amount of alcohol in your blood after drinking. It supports two types of calculators:
- The Simple BAC : which contains a list of common drink types (beer, wine, vodka, whiskey) and
- The Advanced BAC : which you can actually input the amount of ounces consumed and its alcoholic percentage.
It also allows you to compare your loan at different interest rates and terms
Click on the menu item "Yearly AT" to view your yearly Loan Amortization Schedule.
Recompute previous data on startup
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) and
- Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR),
and how many calories you burn in a day based on a general activity level.
This calculator helps you determine howmany calories you need to increase or reduce to gain or lose weight.
Supports entering weight in both inches and cm
Use this app to calculate your APFT scorecard and your body fat measurements to determine pass and fail.
It includes alternate events for the APFT and has extended scale calculations
It also provides you with Screening weights, allowable body fat and other APFT values.
Also includes a StopWatch
- It has a very simple and awesome user interface
- You can email/share your calculation results
- You can view the equation formula and additional notes
A-a O2 Gradient
ABC Score (Assessment of Blood Consumption) for Massive Transfusion
ABCD2 Score for TIA
Absolute Neutrophil Count (ANC)
Absolute Reticulocyte Count (Reticulocyte Index)
Acetaminophen Overdose and NAC Dosing
Alvarado Score for Acute Appendicitis
APACHE II Score for ICU Mortality
Basal and Resting Metabolic Rates (BMR & RMR)
Basal Energy Expenditure
Bayesian Sensitivity, Specificity, Probabilities
Blood Alcohol Content (BAC)
BMI and Body Surface Area (BSA)
Calcium Correction for Hypoalbuminemia
CHA2DS2-VASc Score for Atrial Fibrillation Stroke Risk
CHADS2 Score for Atrial Fibrillation Stroke Risk
Child-Pugh Score for Cirrhosis Mortality
Corrected QT Interval (QTc)
Creatinine Clearance (Cockcroft-Gault Equation)
CSF WBC Correction for RBCs
CRUSADE Bleeding Score
CURB-65 Severity Score for Community-Acquired Pneumonia
Endotracheal Tube (ETT) Size for Pediatrics
Estimated/Expected Peak Expiratory Flow (Peak Flow)
EuroSCORE - Additive
EuroSCORE - Logistic
Fractional Excretion of Sodium (FENa)
Fractional Excretion of Urea (FEUrea)
Framingham Cardiac Risk Score
Free Water Deficit in Hypernatremia
Glasgow Alcoholic Hepatitis Score (GAHS)
Glasgow Coma Scale/Score
Glasgow-Blatchford Bleeding Score (GBS)
GRACE ACS Risk and Mortality
HAS-BLED Score for Major Bleeding Risk
Heart Score Criteria
Hepatic Encephalopathy Grades/Stages
Hunt and Hess Classification of Subarachnoid Hemorrhage (SAH)
Ideal Body Weight
Injury Severity Score (ISS)
Intracerebral Hemorrhage (ICH) Score
Maddrey’s Discriminant Function for Alcoholic Hepatitis
Maintenance Fluids Calculations
MDRD GFR Equation
Mean Arterial Pressure (MAP)
MELD Score (Model For End-Stage Liver Disease)
Modified Centor Score for Strep Pharyngitis
Ottawa Knee Rules
Parkland Formula for Burns
Pediatric Ins and Outs (per kg and per hour)
PELD Score (Pediatric End-Stage Liver Disease)
PERC Rule for Pulmonary Embolism
Phenytoin/Dilantin Correction for Albumin or Renal Failure
Pregnancy Due Dates Calculator
PSI/PORT Score: Pneumonia Severity Index for Adult CAP
Pulmonary Embolism Severity Index (PESI)
Ranson’s Criteria for Pancreatitis Mortality
Revised Trauma Score
San Francisco Syncope Rule to Predict Serious Outcomes
Simplified PESI (Pulmonary Embolism Severity Index)
Single Ingested Substance
Sodium Correction for Hyperglycemia
Sodium Correction Rate in Hyponatremia
Sodium Deficit in Hyponatremia
Stool Osmolar/Osmotic Gap
TIMI Risk Index
TIMI Risk Score for STEMI
TIMI Risk Score for UA/NSTEMI
Transtubular Potassium Gradient (TTKG)
Wells’ Criteria for DVT
Wells’ Criteria for Pulmonary Embolism / PE
Westley Croup Score
Winters’ Formula for Metabolic Acidosis Compensation
P/S: Send us an email if you want any calculation that is not included in the above list.
- PFT individual scores, total, fitness category, health risk with their minimum requirements
- 1 Mile Walk Time
- BMT (Basic Military Training) PF Calculator
- Military Body Fat Percentage
It also includes minimum and maximum weight standards and acceptable body fat standards. You can also choose to email/share a copy of your results for any calculation.
It also lists the male & female weight standards (by height) along with maximum weight requirements.
The PRT calculator gives you options to choose between running, swimming etc.