* simple percentage calculator (5 percent of 40 is 2)
* percentage increase/decrease (5 percent decrease from 40 is 38)
* tip calculator
* discount calculator
* convert fractions to percentages (5 / 20 is the same as 25 percent)
* markup calculator
* profit margin calculator
* Sales tax
* a powerful trader's calculator (VAT or sales tax, net cost, gross cost, markup/profit margin, my net price, my gross price and profit all in one calculator)
* compound interest
* loan payment
* cumulative growth
* Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR)
* doubling time (rule of 72)
Percentage Calculator's strongest feature is that any value can either be a source or result of a calculation - just enter the values you know and it will tell you the remaining ones!
Percentage Calculator is useful in many real-life situations:
* school (mathematics, statistics, algebra)
* business and finance (markup, profit margin, profit, loan payments, cumulative growth, inflation, doubling time, investment return rate, loan interest rate, company profits changes). Sales people love the markup and profit calculator!
* shopping (discounts, comparison of two products that differ in quantity)
* cooking (ingredients are often shown in percentages)
* health (body mass index, fat percentage in food)
fixed point or floating point mode,
various rounding modes, easy percent and tax calculation.
This is a calculator optimized for office tasks.
* Calculator with virtual tape
You can switch between calculator view and and tape view to have a full screen view of the tape.
Just tap on the tape to switch between views.
The tape of the calculator can have up to 1000 lines.
* Calculator support corrections on the tape
You can change values on the virtual tape to make corrections.
For corrections go to the context menu of the tape line with a long press.
* Calculator has percent calculation to add or subtract percent values.
The tape will display the percentage and the resulting value.
* Calculator has tax buttons (TX+, TX-) to add or sub tract tax (sales tax, VAT)
This makes it very easy to calculate tax amounts with the calculator.
The tape will display the tax rate and the resulting value.
* Calculator allows annotations on the tape
You can write a comment to a tape line.
* Calculator with fixed point arithmetic or floating point.
Fixed point arithmetic has 20 digits and 0 - 4 decimal places.
The floating point arithmetic has 64 bits (IEEE double precision).
By default, the calculator works with fixed point arithmetic and 2 decimal places as needed for most calculations with amounts.
* Calculator supports three rounding modes: up, down or 5/4.
This is the ad-sponsored variant of Office Calculator,
a Pro variant of Office Calculator without ads is also available.
* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tips Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan and Auto Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV and MIRR Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Return, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
You're percentophobic, you don't like percentages (or Cross-Multiplication don't like you, I'm not here to judge)? This is great, computers love to calculate the VAT or sales for you!
You need to calculate the original price, the percentage discount or the reduced price ? No problem, fill informations you know, and the application will do the rest!
It automatically detects what you want to calculate. And if this is not the case, you can change the element to calculate by clicking the small button on the left of the text box.
You can also calculate the Cross-Multiplication (rule of three).
This application for phone and tablet is very useful at time of economic crisis. It also calculates the VAT, the price excl. VAT and the price incl. VAT!
Enter a down payment amount or percentage and let the calculator show how large a mortgage you require.
See how the monthly payment changes when you factor in additional monthly or annual loan costs such as PMI, HOA, taxes and insurance.
The calculator supports Fixed and Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM) loans with up to five changes in interest rates. Interest-only mortgages loans are also supported.
You can pay off your mortgage early with extra payments. Add one-off, monthly and annual extra payments. Choose up to ten additional extra payment amounts and payment periods and the calculator will show how much money you can save on the loan.
Choose from weekly to annual loan payments and adjust the compounding period from daily through annual periods. The calculator supports Canadian mortgages along with UK annual rest mortgages.
Multiple rounding options on loan calculations are also available. Choose between no rounding, round half up, half down, to even, to ceiling and to floor.
The calculator also supports the input and display of multiple currencies.
- Internet access required for adverts and analytics
- External storage access required to store email attachments prior to sending
This is great for sales such as Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Also for when going to department stores such as Macys and Dillards, or even Walmart, Kmart or Target.
If you want to make it easy to find the price you've come to the right place.
Tags:sales tax calculator, discount calculator, price calculator, shopping calculator, percentage calculator calculate price, calculate discount, shopping , tip, percentage, increase, discount, tip division, tax ,Save, Sales, Discounts Off ,Savings, Shopping, Coupon , Promotion, savings , saver, deduct, shopping list , calc, reduce, vat, sale price, %, tip distribution, divide, add ,discount, deal ,deals.
Calculate. Comment. Correct.
CalcTape makes the arithmetic process visible - you can do multiple calculations and subsequently correct or change all numbers and operations. Made a mistake? No problem: Mark the wrong number in place via double-tap and correct it instantly. All results are being adjusted automatically!
CalcTape is a revolutionary new kind of pocket calculator. With CalcTape, also extensive calculations remain clearly structured:
- Input a long list of values to be calculated and never lose the overview - just like with an adding machine with a paper tape.
- Easily perform percent calculations for TAX and discounts.
- Copy the current result with a single tap for use in other Apps.
- If you should later change individual mathematical expressions, then the complete calculation is automatically updated.
- Input comments on single items and results and add notes wherever you want.
- You can use intermediate results to structure and to check your results.
CalcTape Paper Tape Calculator is free and your ideal companion for office and personal calculations - everyday.
*** Purchase CalcTape Pro (In-App) to get additional functionality: ***
- Create and save multiple calculations into files.
- Send your calculations to business partners via e-mail.
- More sharing capabilites.
- Open calculation files from e-mail attachments and file managers.
If you find any problem feel free to contact us. You can help us improving CalcTape Calculator by stating your Android version and smartphone model.
CalcTape requires the permissions:
The permission "Photos/Media/Files" is confusing. Google has combined permissions to groups recently. CalcTape requires only access to external storage (SD card) for saving its documents. The permission for accessing photos and media are not required or used.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SFR_Software
2. Percent Discounts (sale price)
3. Percent Markups (increase by)
4. Percent Margin (selling price)
5. Calculate Tips.
6. Percentage Difference (Change)
7. Percentage (what % of) i.e. x is what percentage of y
Enter any two values and the third is computed e.g. % of [x] = 115. X will be computed (20).
Customize background colors.
Click on the menu item "Yearly AT" to view your yearly Loan Amortization Schedule.
Recompute previous data on startup
Blood Alcohol Content calculator is can be used to estimate the amount of alcohol in your blood after drinking. It supports two types of calculators:
- The Simple BAC : which contains a list of common drink types (beer, wine, vodka, whiskey) and
- The Advanced BAC : which you can actually input the amount of ounces consumed and its alcoholic percentage.
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) and
- Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR),
and how many calories you burn in a day based on a general activity level.
This calculator helps you determine howmany calories you need to increase or reduce to gain or lose weight.
Supports entering weight in both inches and cm
It also allows you to compare your loan at different interest rates and terms
- PFT individual scores, total, fitness category, health risk with their minimum requirements
- 1 Mile Walk Time
- BMT (Basic Military Training) PF Calculator
- Military Body Fat Percentage
It also includes minimum and maximum weight standards and acceptable body fat standards. You can also choose to email/share a copy of your results for any calculation.
- Total annuity amount,
- Years to invest,
- Interest rates and
- Total yearly payments
It also shows you the amortization schedule for the payments and charts payments versus total interest paid.
This is the free version of the "Annuity Calculator - Full"