* simple percentage calculator (5 percent of 40 is 2)
* percentage increase/decrease (5 percent decrease from 40 is 38)
* tip calculator
* discount calculator
* convert fractions to percentages (5 / 20 is the same as 25 percent)
* markup calculator
* profit margin calculator
* Sales tax
* a powerful trader's calculator (VAT or sales tax, net cost, gross cost, markup/profit margin, my net price, my gross price and profit all in one calculator)
* compound interest
* loan payment
* cumulative growth
* Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR)
* doubling time (rule of 72)
Percentage Calculator's strongest feature is that any value can either be a source or result of a calculation - just enter the values you know and it will tell you the remaining ones!
Percentage Calculator is useful in many real-life situations:
* school (mathematics, statistics, algebra)
* business and finance (markup, profit margin, profit, loan payments, cumulative growth, inflation, doubling time, investment return rate, loan interest rate, company profits changes). Sales people love the markup and profit calculator!
* shopping (discounts, comparison of two products that differ in quantity)
* cooking (ingredients are often shown in percentages)
* health (body mass index, fat percentage in food)
* TVM Calculator
* Currency Converter
* Loan, Loan Comparison and Refinance Calculator
* Compound Interest Calculator
* Retirement/401k Calculator
* Credit Card Pay Off Calculator
* Tips Calculator
* Regular Calculator
* Annual Percentage Rate (APR) Calculator
* Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator
* Auto Loan and Auto Lease Calculator
* IRR NPV and MIRR Calculator
* Percentage Calculator
* Bond Calculator
* Stock Return, Constant Growth Stock; Non-constant Growth Stock; Capital Asset Pricing Model; Expected Return
* Commercial Loan Calculator
* Miscellaneous Calculations
Only Currency Converter needs internet access to retrieve the latest currency exchange rate.
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
fixed point or floating point mode,
various rounding modes, easy percent and tax calculation.
This is a calculator optimized for office tasks.
* Calculator with virtual tape
You can switch between calculator view and and tape view to have a full screen view of the tape.
Just tap on the tape to switch between views.
The tape of the calculator can have up to 1000 lines.
* Calculator support corrections on the tape
You can change values on the virtual tape to make corrections.
For corrections go to the context menu of the tape line with a long press.
* Calculator has percent calculation to add or subtract percent values.
The tape will display the percentage and the resulting value.
* Calculator has tax buttons (TX+, TX-) to add or sub tract tax (sales tax, VAT)
This makes it very easy to calculate tax amounts with the calculator.
The tape will display the tax rate and the resulting value.
* Calculator allows annotations on the tape
You can write a comment to a tape line.
* Calculator with fixed point arithmetic or floating point.
Fixed point arithmetic has 20 digits and 0 - 4 decimal places.
The floating point arithmetic has 64 bits (IEEE double precision).
By default, the calculator works with fixed point arithmetic and 2 decimal places as needed for most calculations with amounts.
* Calculator supports three rounding modes: up, down or 5/4.
This is the ad-sponsored variant of Office Calculator,
a Pro variant of Office Calculator without ads is also available.
Percent Calculator features a wide range of functions:
- Simple percentage calculation
- Percent discount
- Add percent
- Calculate fraction
This tip calculator app not only calculates tip quickly and easily but also helps to split the bill between any number of people.
Round up or round down on any value on the tip calculator and see changes to the tip percentage, tip amount, total amount and amount payable per person immediately!
This app is brought to you by Handy Apps!
Connect with us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/HandyAppsInc
Enter a down payment amount or percentage and let the calculator show how large a mortgage you require.
See how the monthly payment changes when you factor in additional monthly or annual loan costs such as PMI, HOA, taxes and insurance.
The calculator supports Fixed and Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM) loans with up to five changes in interest rates. Interest-only mortgages loans are also supported.
You can pay off your mortgage early with extra payments. Add one-off, monthly and annual extra payments. Choose up to ten additional extra payment amounts and payment periods and the calculator will show how much money you can save on the loan.
Choose from weekly to annual loan payments and adjust the compounding period from daily through annual periods. The calculator supports Canadian mortgages along with UK annual rest mortgages.
Multiple rounding options on loan calculations are also available. Choose between no rounding, round half up, half down, to even, to ceiling and to floor.
The calculator also supports the input and display of multiple currencies.
- Internet access required for adverts and analytics
- External storage access required to store email attachments prior to sending
Specially designed bright and comfortable design.
Also has several built-in calculators:
- Subtraction and addition of interest.
- What percentage.
- Tip Calculator.
- The percentage of one number from another.
- Discount calculator.
- Change in percent.
-Calculates in real time
-Shake device to reset (turn on/off via menu)
-Split bill evenly between any number of people or separately adjust each person's bill according what they ordered.
-Built-in calculator to easily determine each person's bill
-Coupon feature to determine tip on original amount.
-Specify your own custom tip percent(set default in menu)
-Rounding options (up/down/auto)
-Calculate pre and post tax
-move to SD
-Customize the look by choosing from four available fonts
Tested and approved by old people. If they can use it so can you!
Try it! Nothing is easier!
Supports multiple people splitting the tip, easy percent selection, and tip tax calculation.
Fast, Looks great, Easy to use yet powerful.
● Per-country recommended tips for restaurants, taxi and hotel luggage.
● Split bill (and tips) between any number of people. Shows amount per person immediately while you slide the tip percent sliders.
● Big virtual keyboard does not require rotating the phone
● Multiple tip rounding options
* Enter bill via custom keypad
* Select tip by slider or three configurable buttons
* Round up/down by tip/total
* Split bill
* Exclude tax rate
I welcome patches!
Please purchase the donate version if you find this app useful
Just enter your check amount, adjust tip percent and the number of people to split the bill with if necessary, and you're done. You may also round any amount up or down to the nearest even number.
My Easy Tip Calculator immediately tells you the amount of the tip, the total amount, as well as the tip share and total share per person.
Also, with My Easy Tip Calculator you can easily round up or down to the nearest even amount and all totals adjust to compensate.
2. Percent Discounts (sale price)
3. Percent Markups (increase by)
4. Percent Margin (selling price)
5. Calculate Tips.
6. Percentage Difference (Change)
7. Percentage (what % of) i.e. x is what percentage of y
Enter any two values and the third is computed e.g. % of [x] = 115. X will be computed (20).
Customize background colors.
Blood Alcohol Content calculator is can be used to estimate the amount of alcohol in your blood after drinking. It supports two types of calculators:
- The Simple BAC : which contains a list of common drink types (beer, wine, vodka, whiskey) and
- The Advanced BAC : which you can actually input the amount of ounces consumed and its alcoholic percentage.
Click on the menu item "Yearly AT" to view your yearly Loan Amortization Schedule.
Recompute previous data on startup
Use this app to calculate your APFT scorecard and your body fat measurements to determine pass and fail.
It includes alternate events for the APFT and has extended scale calculations
It also provides you with Screening weights, allowable body fat and other APFT values.
Also includes a StopWatch
It also allows you to compare your loan at different interest rates and terms
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) and
- Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR),
and how many calories you burn in a day based on a general activity level.
This calculator helps you determine howmany calories you need to increase or reduce to gain or lose weight.
Supports entering weight in both inches and cm
It also lists the male & female weight standards (by height) along with maximum weight requirements.
The PRT calculator gives you options to choose between running, swimming etc.
- Total annuity amount,
- Years to invest,
- Interest rates and
- Total yearly payments
It also shows you the amortization schedule for the payments and charts payments versus total interest paid.
This is the free version of the "Annuity Calculator - Full"