* Check the timetable - offline
* Trip planner online/offline
* Map online/offline
This is a BETA version so it can still contain some bugs. We appreciate your reporting them to us firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently supported cities:
- New York
- Los Angeles
- Mińsk Mazowiecki
- Nord Express
- Starogard Gdański
If Your city is missing vote for it on http://mobilempk.uservoice.com/forums/160035-nowe-miasta-w-mobilempk/filters/top
Jeśli pojawią się błędy lub macie Państwo sugestie to proszę pisać na adres email@example.com
Search through the connections of over 600 Polish carriers. Trains, coaches and city public transport in one place. Find the best way to travel and buy tickets.
Take advantage of the features and functions of our application:
- Search for door-to-door connections (from address to address). The application integrates long-distance and local public transport,
- Buy tickets for selected connections, including combined tickets (for trips with interchanges),
- Use the navigation on the go.
Door-to-door route plans can be used in and between cities where the city transport timetable information is available in the app, currently it works for almost all large cities in Poland.
Plan your journeys by public transport also in the Czech Republic and Germany. The app provides timetable information from over 300 transport operators from these countries.
-the applications is completely free,
-has all the features of the web version of e-podroznik.pl,
-saves the recent searches, and also allows you to save your favourite routes,
-you don't need to have an account to search through the connections and scheduled departures,
-your account in the application is fully integrated with the account in the web version of e-podroznik.pl.
Now supporting over 70 major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & 500+ more worldwide.
** It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
• Trip Planner: Navigate to your destination via the best and shortest route (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar).
• Live & Local: Discover nearby stations or search for specific lines or locations to see live arrival & departure times.
• Transit Assistant: Step-by-step walking directions keep you on track and guide you to your nearest station and beyond.
• Service Alerts & Advisories: Stay up-to-date with push notifications about the routes you frequently use, including detours & reports
• Comprehensive city/metro coverage maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required).
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Use Moovit in over 70 cities across the US:
Including: LA, SF, NYC, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, New Jersey, Miami, etc.
Moovit Supports All Major Operators Including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in over 500 metro areas including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and more), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli and more), France (Paris, Bordeaux and more), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands (entire country), Israel (entire country), Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo and 8 additional large cities), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila) and Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
- “Best app for figuring out MBTA commuter rail schedules and maps”
- “Easiest way to find the LIRR schedule”
- "I use it every day as my CTA bus tracker”
- "My unofficial VTA light rail app"
- “Moovit is the best Caltrain tracker app”
- "Only way I find my WMATA next bus”
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, tranbit, nextbus, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
The mobile journey planner for Android smartphones offers the most comprehensive information service for your journey with all railway providers in Poland and beyond the border. The free app seamlessly finds connections or checks current arrival times. Plan your trip from your current location to the next train station, a specific address or your point of interest. Bilkom is the only official app for Android smartphones providing all the information available in the timetable of Polish State Railways PKP (www.rozklad-pkp.pl).
Wherever you are, your Android smartphone will always give you the latest available updates on your train connection. Whether on a train yourself or on the way to pick somebody up from the station, Bilkom knows if everything runs on time. You can also activate a departure view of your station of choice to be always visible on your display.
Up to date on operational disruptions
Train operation may sometimes be impacted by unexpected circumstances. Messages regarding operational disruptions help you to (re)consider your travel plans, to adjust yourself to possible waiting time and to bridge it even better.
Easily find train stations nearby
Bilkom is able to find stations or other points of interest e.g. football stadiums, hotels or restaurants – either via GPS or when entering a specific address. The search results can be added as the starting or end points of your journey. Moreover, the app can immediately generate departure and arrival times for chosen stations nearby.
With the help of your smartphone camera, Bilkom shows you train stations nearby. Depending on your current location and the direction in which you point the camera, different stations will be displayed via a virtual overlay that blends with the actual scenery. By clicking on a station, the app lists the next departures.
Store individual connections and call them up at any time, even without internet
access. Once you have made a request via Bilkom, you can save the desired connection and easily access it offline – anytime and anywhere.
The timetables are downloaded from the website:
Unofficial application, not supported by the rail companies.
The ticket prices are approximate and may differ from the real.
Korzysta ona z danych będących w posiadaniu PKP PLK S.A. oraz danych przekazywanych przez przewoźników.
Użytkownik dzięki aplikacji może zaplanować swoją podróż (w tym powrotną), według określonych przez siebie kryteriów.
Możliwość zapisu rozkładu jazdy dla wybranej stacji, umożliwi po jednorazowym pobraniu rozkładu późniejszy jego odczyt, bez konieczności łączenia się z Internetem.
Prosimy zapoznać się z Regulaminem wykorzystania aplikacji Rozkład Kolejowy dostępnym pod adresem: http://rozklad.plk-sa.pl/Content/PDP_Regulamin.pdf
If you travel by train in Poland, this application is for you. InfoPassenger (InfoPasażer) is an application letting you check if your train is running on time or is delayed. All this even before you get to your train station!*
The application uses data available within the official web service run by PKP Intercity together with other Polish Train Operating Companies.
*Every effort is made to display as accurate information as possible. However, the author cannot be held responsible or liable for any misinformation or its consequences.
Bądź na bieżąco z informacjami o komunikacji miejskiej w swoim mieście. Sprawdzaj zmiany rozkładów jazdy i organizacji ruchu. Nie daj się zaskoczyć w drodze do szkoły lub pracy.
Aplikacja wspiera następujące miasta:
Tagi: ikm, ztm, mpk, autobus, tramwaj, metro, miasto, komunikacja, informacja, bilet, skm, korek, Gdańsk, Gdynia, Sopot
• live departure times (including delays),
• nearby stations (also on a map),
• trip planner (door to door) and
• interactive network plans.
Öffi makes use of official time table and connection data of the selected public transport authority! This ensures that disruptions become visible as soon as the transport authority has included them with the data.
• United Kingdom (TL)
• USA (San Francisco, Philadelphia)
• Australia (Sydney, New South Wales, Melbourne, Victoria)
• Germany (DB)
• Austria (ÖBB)
• Switzerland (SBB)
• Belgium (NMBS, SNCB, De Lijn, TEC)
• Netherlands (Amsterdam)
• Denmark (DSB)
• Sweden (SJ)
• Norway (Oslo & Bergen)
• Poland (PKP)
• France (Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur)
Supported Cities and Regions:
• London (TfL)
• San Francisco (SFMTA, Muni)
• Philadelphia (SEPTA)
• Sydney & New South Wales
• Melbourne (PTV, Yarra)
• Dubai (RTA)
• Berlin & Brandenburg (BVG, VBB)
• Frankfurt & Rhine-Main (RMV)
• Munich/München (MVV, MVG)
• Augsburg (AVV)
• Schwerin & Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (VMV)
• Rostock (RSAG)
• Kiel, Lübeck & Schleswig-Holstein (nah.sh)
• Hannover & Lower Saxony (GVH)
• Göttingen & South Lower Saxony (VSN)
• Braunschweig (BSVAG)
• Bremen (BSAG)
• Bremerhaven & Oldenburg (VBN)
• Leipzig & Saxony-Anhalt (NASA)
• Dresden (DVB, VVO)
• Chemnitz & Mittelsachsen (VMS)
• Essen, Dortmund, Düsseldorf & Rhine-Ruhr (VRR)
• Cologne/Köln, Bonn (KVB, VRS) - network plans only!
• Lüdenscheid & Märkischer Kreis (MVG)
• Paderborn & Höxter (nph)
• Mannheim & Rhine-Neckar (VRN)
• Stuttgart (VVS)
• Reutlingen & Neckar-Alb-Donau (NALDO)
• Ulm (DING)
• Karlsruhe (KVV)
• Trier (VRT)
• Nuremberg/Nürnberg, Fürth & Erlangen (VGN)
• Würzburg & Regensburg (VVM)
• Strasbourg & Freiburg
• Baden-Württemberg (NVBW)
• Plauen & Vogtland (VVV)
• Vienna/Wien (VOR)
• Linz (Linz AG)
• Salzburg (SVV)
• Innsbruck (IVB)
• Graz & Styria (STV)
• Bregenz & Vorarlberg
• Basel (BVB)
• Lucerne/Luzern (VBL)
• Zurich/Zürich (ZVV)
• Brussels/Brüssel (STIB, MIVB)
• Copenhagen/Kopenhagen (Metro)
• Stockholm (SL)
• Warsaw/Warschau (ZTM)
• phone or tablet with Android 2.3 to 5.0
• pre-installed maps library
• internet connectivity (flat rate recommended)
• Full network access, because Öffi needs to query information services for departures and disruptions.
• Location, so Öffi can show nearby stations and navigate you from your current location.
• Contacts/Calendar, so Öffi can route you to your contacts or location from a calendar event, store a connection in your calendar or e-mail it to your friends.
Other than that, Öffi will not use your private data.