The Sacramento Department of Utilities Mobile Pay app helps you pay your bill, manage future payments, and receive notifications from the convenience of your Android smartphone. Are you having trouble understanding your bill? Contact the City of Sacramento’s Customer Service directly.
Manage Your Payments:
• Pay Your Bill
• Enroll in Automatic Payments
• Change Payment Methods
• View Payment History
• Cancel Scheduled Payments
Manage Your Accounts:
• Manage and Link Multiple Accounts
• Contact Customer Service
• Sign Up for Paperless Billing
• View Bill & Letter History
• Receive SMS Notifications
• CONVENIENCE Securely store and access all your City of Sacramento Utility accounts and payment methods to make quick future payments from your device. Avoid the hassle and cost of writing and mailing a check or driving down to the DOU payment office.
• ACCOUNT BALANCE Want to know how much you need to pay? No problem. Amount due information is sent directly to the app.
• PAYMENT METHODS Pay using your bank account, VISA®, Discover®, American Express®, and MasterCard® credit/debit cards .
• PAYMENT HISTORY Payment confirmation receipts sent directly to your email inbox and view past in-app payments right from your dashboard
NO CONVENIENCE FEES
• There is no convenience fee for payments made with the app.
You can feel confident that the City of Sacramento Department of Utilities takes the appropriate steps necessary to ensure your personal information is always protected.
• SECURE DATABASE Protection includes but is not limited to firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and data encryption.
• BANK-LEVEL SECURITY Internationally-recognized security standards and practices.
• SECURE ACCESS Only authorized users can access your account with your secure password.
• SECURE DATA TRANSMISSION All data is sent and received with up to 256-bit SSL encryption.
• SECURITY PROTOCOL Your sensitive data is never stored on your device while you are not logged in.
Support is available via phone and email. Contact information is provided in the application.
• This application requires an active Internet connection
• This application has not been specifically optimized to work with tablet devices