Candy Monster is a fast paced survival game that lets you control Camo (our lovable candy monster with one helluva sweet tooth) through a colorful candy world. Guide him on his candy munching quest as he jumps across platforms, while avoiding obstacles such as slippery, spiky and vanishing surfaces. Power up with magnets to catch more candy and use rockets to zip across obstacles. Compete with friends and share your high scores on Facebook and Twitter.
★★★★ " It's like Skater Boy meets Ninjump" - Solidsting
"this game is a perfect time killer, for those are looking for something different than Temple Run and Candy Crush Saga" - theappjuice.com
★★★★ "Awesome Me and my kids love it equally! Best game for Kids." - Navaid
• Stunning, eye-popping visuals
• A new in-game store for buying upgrades for Camo, with candy! Buy extra lives, rocket fuel (for more flying time), candy multipliers & magnet time (for longer magnet usage)
• Varying levels so no run feels the same
• Multiple power ups with magnets and rockets
• A wide variety of platforms to keep you on your toes
• Numerous unlockables
• Post high scores on Facebook and Twitter
• Candy Monster is now Ad free
• Performance optimized for break free gaming
Follow us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter @folio3games
"Great app...I used to use Dial Meeting app but the developer abandoned it, so I was looking for an alternative and found your app. I'd happily pay for it" - Steve
"I was using MobileDay – which is great – but they recently turned it into a pay service with a $9.99 annual subscription. I was looking for an alternative app that offered the same one-touch connectivity without pre-configuring anything…and I found your app. It works like a charm, hasn’t failed me once thus far. Excellent work guys!" - Jared
Over 10,000 conference calls made easy using MeetingMogul!
Used by companies like T-mobile, AT&T, Deutsche Bank, VMWare, Xerox, HomeDepot, Belkin, Sainsburys, Sapient, Accenture and UPS!
With MeetingMogul (formerly Conferencia) you won’t ever have to remember or enter phone numbers and audio pins to dial into conference calls. No more fumbling with your smartphone on the go!
MeetingMogul parses your smartphone calendar and shows you all your conference calls and meetings in a convenient agenda view. Simply touching the call icon or acting on the reminder will dial you right into your conference call, without having to look up, remember, or dial any numbers. MeetingMogul also allows you to easily call, text or email attendees without having to look up their information in your contacts and to use calling cards to automatically dial international numbers.
Combining the most useful features from smart calendar apps such as Tempo, Mynd, Sunrise, Cal and MobileDay, MeetingMogul is the ultimate one touch conference calling app for your Android smartphone
* Automatically pulls all Android calendar events
* Salesforce and NetSuite calendar integration
* Recognizes all conference calls in the calendar
* One touch dialing into conference calls
* Easy to use view of your day's agenda
* Notify meeting & conference call participants with a single tap, via email or SMS (using predefined messages) if you’re running late
* Save frequently used conference bridges for easy dialing and creating new conference meetings quickly
* Dial contacts and conference bridges using calling cards to save cost while traveling
With NSDroid you can also push your Netsuite Calendar to Google and sync it to any other device that supports Google Calendar Integration.
Simply log in with your NetSuite Username & Password!
NOTE: If you encounter the error "You do not have permission to access web services feature”, please contact your NetSuite Admin to enable web services. For more details on how to resolve this error and other common issues, please visit the NSDroid FAQ page http://www.folio3.com/corp/nsdroid-frequently-asked-questions-faqs/
NSDroid is now available with more enhanced User Experience and Feature Set:
- Simplified Login: Just enter your NetSuite Username & Password
- Free 7 day trial of Premium features, for new users
- Netsuite Calendar Integration - Add & Edit Events / Phone Calls / Tasks (Premium feature)
- Push your Netsuite Calendar to Google (Premium feature)
- CardGrab - Scan & Upload business card details as NetSuite Contacts / Leads (Premium feature)
- Time Tracking Entries [View / Add/ Approve] (Premium feature)
- Customers [Add/Edit]
- Prospects [Add/Edit]
- Leads [Add/Edit]
- Contacts [Add/Edit]
- Cases [Add/Edit]
- Opportunities [Add/Edit]
- Quotes [Edit]
- Inventory items & details [View] (Premium feature)
- Switch to different roles
- Search at Server
- Custom Fields (Premium feature)
- Filters on all Lists (Premium feature)
- Ability to Rate NSDroid from within the app.
- Ability to Share NSDroid with your NetSuite and Device Contacts.
Upgrade to the Licensed Version (in-app purchase) to Unlock the Premium Features! There are a number of License Types Available (3 Monthly, Half Yearly, Annual) for a Variety of Users (Single User, Two / Three / Four / Five & Six seats).
- Card Grab Feature - Now you can take a photo of a business card and save the details as NetSuite Contacts / Leads.
- Inventory Items - View inventory lists & item details.
- Time Tracking - View / Add / Approve time tracking entries.
Improved User Interface, Stability and Performance.
Rate NSDroid from within the app.
Share NSDroid with NetSuite and Device Contacts.
Inclusion of Tasks and Phone Calls in Calendar
Add/Edit Calendar Events, Tasks and Phone Calls
Push NSDriod Calendar to Google Calendar
Free 1 week trial license for New Users
Addition of SalesRep filter in Customers, Prospects, Leads, Cases, Opportunities and Quotes Lists
With easy-to-learn, 1 button controls, players race around the arena, bouncing, blocking, and using power-up to collect the most stars.
• upto 4 players on 1 Android Tablet
• pick up and play, 1 button controls
• high-definition graphics
• electrifying soundtrack
• speed boost power-up
• freeze power-up
Similar games: 2 Player Reactor, 4 Player Reactor, Paper Wars, Glow Hockey 2, Orbital
In the year 2048, during an inter galactic recon mission, your space ship hits an asteroid near the Alien Zone. Survive from being detected by the alien output ships till help arrives. The ship is losing energy and the Nav System is fried, putting the ship in an endless spin.
★★★★ "Move aside super hexagon This game is so deceivingly simple yet addictingly difficult. Its like super hexagon meets splashy fish!" - solidsting
Only you can save the ship and the recon data. The galaxy is on fire, fate of the galaxy depends on you.
Features simple pick up and play gameplay. The ship rotates on its own, just touch anywhere to move the ship in the direction its facing. Collect energy pods to keep your energy levels up and avoid the enemy outpost ships.
Endless survival games just blasted into space. Challenge yourself with twitch reaction retro gameplay which is easy to learn but hard to master.
Note from the Developer:
We are actively working on improving this game. We would love to hear your feedback. Please send all feedback and issues to email@example.com
Setting up DynAX with your Dynamics AX 2012 R2 server is super easy. We're utilizing a cloud based middle-ware to keep connectivity to Dynamics AX simple. We use standard AIF (Application Integration Framework) services to manage Dynamics AX data. So, you just need to provide the URLs of your Query and your Session Services and username.
- Super easy navigation and user experience.
- See all the activities you need to perform including Actions, Appointments, Events and Tasks
- Access Contacts, Leads, Prospects, Opportunities and Customers quickly with just few taps
- Access General Details, Addresses and Contact Info for all entities
- The What's New section gives you a quick peek at the latest updates since you last checked the app
- Real time search for filtering data in each list
- Easy connectivity with Dynamics AX 2012 R2.
**Data entry features to be available soon.**
1) Make sure your Query services and Session services are accessible from the location you're trying to use the DynAX app for Dynamics AX 2012 R2. See below for examples showing how these URLs look like
Query Service - net.tcp//:8201/DynamicsAx/Services/QueryService.
Session Service - net.tcp://:8201/DynamicsAx/Services/UserSessionService
2) Find a username (from your IT department or directly if you have access) that has the necessary privileges/permissions for accessing these services.
3) Enter this information in the 'Server Settings' screen of DynAX app
4) Log in with your Dynamics AX 2012 R2 account credentials.
For questions or queries please regarding the setup & usage of the DynAX app, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.