This St Petersburg guide is completely free and has been created by the Civitatis team, the leading company in the sale of guided tours, excursions, and free tours in English all over the world. So you can guess what you'll find there: all the tourist information you need to make the most of your trip to St Petersburg, with a perfect combination of cultural, sightseeing, and entertainment options.
You'll also find in this St Petersburg guide practical information that will help you organize your trip to St Petersburg, as well as tips and advice to make the most of your time in St Petersburg. What to see in St Petersburg? Where to eat, where to sleep? What are the places you really have to visit? Any tips to save money? Our St Petersburg guide will answer all these and more.
The most interesting sections of this free guide to St Petersburg are:
• General information: Learn how to plan your trip to St Petersburg and find out what is the necessary documentation to visit it, what is the weather like at the time you're traveling, or what are the opening hours of its stores.
• What to see: Discover the main attractions in St Petersburg, as well as practical information on how to visit these tourist spots, how to get there, opening hours, closing days, prices, etc.
• Where to eat: Learn more about the most traditional dishes in St Petersburg and the best places to sample them in St Petersburg. And why not do it for the best price? We tell you the best places to eat on a budget in St Petersburg.
• Where to stay: Are you looking for a quiet neighborhood to rest or a lively one to party until dawn? Our free travel guide will let you know in which area you should look for your accommodation in St Petersburg.
• Transport: Find out how to get around St Petersburg and which are the best ways to move around depending on your budget or your time.
• Shopping: Get the perfect souvenirs and save time and money by knowing in advance which are the best areas to go shopping in St Petersburg.
• Map: The most comprehensive map of St Petersburg, where you can see all the must-see sights, where to eat, the best area to book your hotel, or the neighborhood with the greatest and liveliest atmosphere in St Petersburg.
• Activities: With our St Petersburg guide, you can also book the best Civitatis activities for your trip. Guided tours, excursions, tickets, free tours... Everything to fill your trip!
We know that when you're traveling, there's no time to waste. And even more, when there are so many things to do in St Petersburg. That's why, with this free travel guide, we want to help you fill your trip to St Petersburg. Have a blast and enjoy your vacation!
P.S. The information and tips in this guide were written by and for travelers and were collected on January 2023. If you find any inaccuracies or find something you think we should change, please contact us (https://www.civitatis.com/en/contact/).