The Bank of the West app provides secure access to your accounts allowing you to manage your finances from virtually anywhere. Available to all registered Online Banking customers.
The app lets you get a peek at your balances without signing in, deposit checks by taking a picture, add payees and pay bills in seconds, monitor account activity, transfer funds between your accounts, and find the nearest ATM or branch.
Download the app to your phone and sign in with your Online Banking username and password.
• Quick Balance: Using the new Quick Balance setup screen you can select up to 5 eligible accounts that you want to keep an eye on. The Account nicknames and balances will display when you drag on the “gripper” from the login screen. To opt-in for the Quick Balance feature, you must log in to the app, go to the “More” menu and turn on Quick Balance. You always have the ability to disable this feature from the “More” menu.
• Mobile Deposit: Take a picture of the front and back of an endorsed check to make a deposit, avoiding trips to the branch or ATM.
• Bill Pay: You can now manage your bill payments entirely from the mobile app. No need to log into Online Banking to set up payees. Just scan your bill stub or search for a payee by entering the first few letters of the company’s name. Confirm the information returned by the system and pay the bill. As always, you can view or modify previously scheduled payments as well.
• Account Transfers: Quickly move money between your Bank of the West accounts.
• ATM and Branch Locator: Find Bank of the West locations near you, near an address, or within a specific ZIP code.
• Mobile PIN: Reduce typing errors and login faster by entering a unique numeric PIN instead of your password.
Mobile Banking Security:
• No confidential information or account numbers are ever stored on your mobile device.
• Industry standard data encryption to protect your banking transactions.
• Login information verification required after five minutes of inactivity.
• Device can be blocked from accessing mobile banking if lost or stolen.
The Bank of the West App is available to download at no cost. Your mobile carrier may impose data charges depending on your individual plan. Check with your carrier on specific fees and charges.
Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender
Search By IFSC
Search By MICR
Search By Branch Name
Search By Address
Search By City
Search By District
Search By State
Search By Pincode
This App contains Offline Details from Banks of India like State Bank of India (SBI), IDBI Bank, Bank of Baroda (BOB), Axis Bank, Union Bank of India (UBI), Punjab National Bank (PNB), Bank of India (BOI), State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH), State Bank of Travancore (SBT), Indian Bank, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur (SBBJ), HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Canara Bank, State Bank of Mysore (SBM), Karnataka Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Central Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra (BOM), State Bank of Patiala (SBP), South Indian Bank, The Federal Bank Ltd, Vijaya Bank, Andhra Bank, Syndicate Bank & SBI Freedom Plus, State Bank Kahin Bhi, State Bank Anywhere
This App focuses on Indian Banks from Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Delhi, Punjab, Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Karnataka, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Kerala, Odisha, Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh, Assam, Chandigarh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Goa, Pondicherry, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep and cities like Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, Hyderabad, Srinagar, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna, Bhopal, Ujjain, Surat, Rajkot, Baroda (Vadodara), Nagpur, Kolhapur, Sangli, Satara, Bengalore (Bengaluru), Trivandrum, Cochin, Guwahati, Navi Mumbai, Kanpur, Allahabad, Indore, Kochi, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Dehradun, Nainital, Raipur, Bilaspur, Ranchi, Leh, Ladakh, Panjim, Haridwar, Shimla, Puducherry, Silvassa, Car Nicobar, Kavaratti, Imphal, Agartala, Shillong, Aizawl, Gangtok, Kohima, Itanagar, Dibrugarh.
•Send money on-the-go, anytime, to more than 200 countries and territories.
•Send money to hundreds of companies, with more businesses added regularly.
•Set up money transfers on your mobile and complete them at an agent location.
•Track a money transfer directly from your mobile device.
•Map to agent locations, and get directions, hours, and a list of services.
•Figure out the estimated price of your transaction before send.
•View past or pending transactions and update your contacts, personal information, and payment methods.
The Western Union® mobile app has everything you need to send money transfers quickly and easily.
*Limits and fees for sending money vary based on the transaction history, receiver’s country, location, and delivery method.
Great-West’s GroupNet Mobile lets you:
•Submit claims online through Member eClaims – part of our industry-leading GroupNet online services
•Access personalized coverage information about benefits, claims and more – quickly and easily, any time
•View card information including: member ID, Drug, and Travel Assistance
•Locate the nearest approved provider who has access to Provider eClaims, through a built-in GPS mapping tool
Please review the full terms and conditions of use provided when you download the application.
By selecting Install, you grant consent to Great-West Life for the installation of GroupNet Mobile on your device. In addition, you expressly consent to the installation of all updates to GroupNet Mobile that Great-West Life determines, in its sole discretion that you are eligible to receive, including where such updates are provided by Great-West Life or its agents, subcontractors, affiliates or third-party software providers. You may withdraw your consent to the installation of GroupNet Mobile at any time by uninstalling the software from your device. If you have any questions, please write to the Company at The Great-West Life Assurance Company, 100 Osborne Street North, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3C 3A5, or go to our website at www.greatwestlife.com.
You can manage your accounts, make deposits, find ATMs and more.
Now it’s easy to bank 24/7, right from your Android™ device. To start, just enroll in Chase Online(SM).
To view the Chase Mobile app in Spanish language, please ensure your Android™ device’s language setting is set to Spanish (Asegúrate de que tu aparato Android™ esté configurado en el idioma español)
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNT
• View account balances and transaction history
• View your credit and debit card rewards status
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between Chase accounts
• Deposit checks with Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• Send and request money with Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Send wire transfers
• Make changes to pending transactions
• Find the nearest Chase branches and ATMs
• Speak with a customer service representative
MANAGE AND RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNT ALERTS THROUGH THE CHASE MOBILE APP
• Account balances
• ACH transfers
MANAGE YOUR CHASE CREDIT CARD
• View your credit card balance and activity
• Make payments
• View Ultimate Rewards® information
Notes on Permissions:
• Location permissions are needed to determine your current location in order to find Chase bank branches and ATMs near you
• Read Contact permissions are needed to access your contacts to send money via Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Camera permissions are needed to deposit checks via Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• USB storage permissions are needed to view file attachments
Some features are available for eligible customers and accounts only.
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of account alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your mobile device, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written. A qualifying Chase account is required to transfer funds via text. Account alerts are not available for Chase Basic Checking(SM) accounts.
Android is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
Work, play, whatever you like >
Get information quickly and schedule payments in advance.
Live more, type less >
Believe it or not, you can snap a picture to pay bills and make deposits.
Stay Close >
Your family, friends or people you work with can receive money easily with U.S. Bank Pay a Person.
Add to your life, not to your list. Count on us for new ways to keep up with your finances.
The Fine Print
1. The U.S. Bank Mobile App is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use Mobile App. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Some mobile features may require additional online setup. Any fees for optional transactions will be identified during registration for these services and during their use.
U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and security. View our privacy pledge at usbank.com/privacy. The U.S. Bank Risk-Free Guarantee protects customers from fraud loss. Learn more about online and mobile security at usbank.com/security. For more information about U.S. Bank Mobile services, please visit usbank.com/mobile or call us toll-free at 800-872-2657.
© 2014 U.S. Bank.
Deposit Products offered by U.S. Bank National Association
Member FDIC Equal Housing Lender
-Manage your accounts, view statements and check balances
-Search and filter transactions and get a statement of your future dated transactions
-Transfer money or make payments - Pay bills or make transfers to accounts within the UK in sterling
-Edit or delete future transfers or payments (except standing orders)
-Send and receive secure mails and attach a document or picture to the message
-Get a spending overview
-View your custody accounts
-Paym- send or receive money using nothing more than a mobile phone number
-Buy and sell securities on a non-advised basis via Share deal (indicative prices delayed by at least 15 minutes). To use Sharedeal, you must open a Custody Account at a Danske Bank branch and be aged 18 or over.
Services before logon:
-Monitor market movements and changes in the prices of securities
-Track specific securities by creating your own personalised list of stocks and shares
-Currency converter is provided for indicative information purposes only.
-See exchange rates for more than 25 currencies, this tool uses the Danske Bank Exchange Rate (UK) applying the sell rate for foreign cash. Where the conversion is between two non sterling currencies then the rate used will be a mid-market rate. The Danske Bank Exchange Rate (UK) is subject to change.
-Find your nearest Danske Bank branch or cash machine in Northern Ireland
-Contact Us: information on how to become a customer
If you are a personal customer (aged 13 years and over) of Danske Bank in the UK using eBanking and have your eBanking User ID and Pass code you can log-on and use many of the features of the Mobile Bank UK App. You must be registered for and have logged on to eBanking using your Access ID security card to be able to use Danske Mobile Bank App. Danske Mobile Bank App may be temporarily unavailable when we are carrying out routine maintenance.
Mobile Bank for Android
Danske Mobile Bank App is available for Android – Just search ‘Danske Bank’ in Google Play.
This Mobile Release 3.8 – App Store text is a financial promotion as defined by the Financial Conduct Authority’s Conduct of Business Sourcebook.
Any stock market investment involves risk. The value of your investment and any income you take from it can go down as well as up. It is possible that the value may fall below your original investment and you may get back less than you originally invested. You should also be aware that past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and if you cash in your investment, its value may be less than you have originally invested..
'Foreign markets will involve different risks from the UK markets. In some cases the risks will be greater. The potential for profit or loss from transactions on foreign markets or in foreign denominated contracts will be affected by fluctuations in foreign exchange rates.'
Danske Bank is a trading name of Northern Bank Limited which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in Northern Ireland R568. Registered Office: Donegall Square West, Belfast BT1 6JS. Northern Bank Limited is a member of the Danske Bank Group. www.danskebank.co.uk 'Northern Bank Limited is entered in the Financial Services Register, registration number 122261. COM2397
Introducing Emirates NBD’s new mobile banking application, created to offer you fast, convenient and useful mobile banking services.
With Emirates NBD’s secure mobile banking application experience the following services:
· Customize your application with various widgets.
· View current accounts, savings and deposits details and check your transactions
· Manage your credit card, view limits, outstanding balances and other details
· Make payments as well as instantly carry out a cash advance to your current account
· Check loan details, outstanding amount, next installment and enjoy more Loan services
· Open new current accounts, savings and deposits instantly
· Apply for a new credit card or a loan with a few steps.
· Add and delete beneficiaries and pay your bills such as utilities, travel, fines, other credit cards and much more with just a few clicks on your mobile
· Transfer funds to Emirates NBD, EIB, other banks in the UAE as well abroad and manage your beneficiary list simply using your mobile phone
· Transfer to different Remittance Corridors in just 60 seconds by using Direct Remit through your mobile
· Transfer cash locally and internationally to Western Union.
· Take a photo of your Emirates NBD cheque and deposit it directly through your mobile.
· Transfer to a mobile number of any other Emirates NBD customer by using Emirates NBD mePay
· Enjoy up to 2.00% interest rates by saving with Shake n’ Save while having fun
· Request Cheque books and Authenticated Statements.
· View your financial summary position and scheduled transactions
· Get your branch queuing ticket before reaching to the branch
· Manage your transaction limits and change your password
· Block and unblock your credit card
· Enjoy the special Emirates NBD Deals and save the ones you like
· Check currency rates
· Locate ATMS and branches nearby
· Keep posted about the latest campaigns and product promotions
· And much more…
Terms and conditions apply.
This application benefits from the latest security technology as data transmissions are safeguarded by 128-bit SSL and additionally some transactions require a second authentication factor for your extra safety.
To get started
As an Emirates NBD customer download the app or access www.emiratesnbd.com and register by using your account number or credit card. You may use the same User ID and Password to login in both the online banking service and this mobile banking application.
Emirates NBD is a leading banking Group in the region. The Group has a leading retail banking franchise in the UAE, with over 163 branches and over 760 ATMs and CDMs. It is a major player in the UAE corporate banking arena and has strong Islamic Banking, Global Markets & Treasury, Investment Banking, Private Banking, Asset Management and Brokerage operations.
Emirates NBD Bank PJSC. All rights reserved.
With the BMO Retirement App, you get hands-on access to your retirement savings.
- Check your account balances
- View investment price/performance
- Review contribution rates
- See how your account is currently allocated
- View your personal rate of return
- Verify loan balances
- Look at your account activity
Your account’s security is important to us. You are required to have established a User ID and Password on the mybmoretirement.com website prior to accessing the mobile App. Once a User ID and Password have been established, the same credentials will apply to both the website and mobile App.
For questions or additional information about your retirement plan, please choose the most convenient way of contacting us. This information is also available in the App by tapping the “i” Info icon.
- Call the My BMO Retirement Line at 1-800-858-3829. For the automated telephone service to access your retirement plan account information, press 1. To speak to a BMO Retirement Services Specialist, press 2. Call us 24 hours a day, seven days a week at your convenience.
- Email a BMO Retirement Services Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org. A BMO Retirement Services Specialist will reply within 24-48 hours during the normal business week. Please be aware the email you are sending is not secure, so don't include confidential information such as passwords, account numbers and Social Security Numbers.
• View your account balances and activity
• Make transfers between your accounts
• Find our branch and ATM locations using your current location or enter the zip code
• Contact Us
You must have an active Internet Banking account with Bank of the West.