Great-West’s GroupNet Mobile lets you:
•Submit claims online through Member eClaims – part of our industry-leading GroupNet online services
•Access personalized coverage information about benefits, claims and more – quickly and easily, any time
•View card information including: member ID, Drug, and Travel Assistance
•Locate the nearest approved provider who has access to Provider eClaims, through a built-in GPS mapping tool
Please review the full terms and conditions of use provided when you download the application.
By selecting Install, you grant consent to Great-West Life for the installation of GroupNet Mobile on your device. In addition, you expressly consent to the installation of all updates to GroupNet Mobile that Great-West Life determines, in its sole discretion that you are eligible to receive, including where such updates are provided by Great-West Life or its agents, subcontractors, affiliates or third-party software providers. You may withdraw your consent to the installation of GroupNet Mobile at any time by uninstalling the software from your device. If you have any questions, please write to the Company at The Great-West Life Assurance Company, 100 Osborne Street North, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3C 3A5, or go to our website at www.greatwestlife.com.
Money Magazine has named Retire Logix to its “100 Best Money Moves”. Thousands of financial ideas are reviewed by the editors at Money Magazine every year and narrowed to the 100 Best Money Moves, an annual guide to “...the best and timeliest investments, deals, products and strategies that will help individuals make smarter financial decisions.” Retire Logix, the only financial planning application named to the 100 Best Money Moves list, has been specifically designed for the intuitive touch screen navigation of the Android platform.
Available with a Finance Logix login:
View up to date balances of your accounts, credit cards, mortgages, insurance policies and review your financial goals in one place.
Start a college education plan with the new College Logix – an interactive education needs calculator that helps you plan for future education costs. It includes college costs from thousands of schools in US and Canada. **(also available in the pro version)
Integration with Box.net to be able to upload your reports generated in Finance Logix to the cloud for easy access from remote locations.
To access these features and more, ask your financial advisor for a Finance Logix login, or connect with one of the thousands of advisors on the FPA network (accessible from within the application).
The Bank of the West app provides secure access to your accounts allowing you to manage your finances from virtually anywhere. Available to all registered Online Banking customers.
The app lets you get a peek at your balances without signing in, deposit checks by taking a picture, add payees and pay bills in seconds, monitor account activity, transfer funds between your accounts, and find the nearest ATM or branch.
Download the app to your phone and sign in with your Online Banking username and password.
• Quick Balance: Using the new Quick Balance setup screen you can select up to 5 eligible accounts that you want to keep an eye on. The Account nicknames and balances will display when you drag on the “gripper” from the login screen. To opt-in for the Quick Balance feature, you must log in to the app, go to the “More” menu and turn on Quick Balance. You always have the ability to disable this feature from the “More” menu.
• Mobile Deposit: Take a picture of the front and back of an endorsed check to make a deposit, avoiding trips to the branch or ATM.
• Bill Pay: You can now manage your bill payments entirely from the mobile app. No need to log into Online Banking to set up payees. Just scan your bill stub or search for a payee by entering the first few letters of the company’s name. Confirm the information returned by the system and pay the bill. As always, you can view or modify previously scheduled payments as well.
• Account Transfers: Quickly move money between your Bank of the West accounts.
• ATM and Branch Locator: Find Bank of the West locations near you, near an address, or within a specific ZIP code.
• Mobile PIN: Reduce typing errors and login faster by entering a unique numeric PIN instead of your password.
Mobile Banking Security:
• No confidential information or account numbers are ever stored on your mobile device.
• Industry standard data encryption to protect your banking transactions.
• Login information verification required after five minutes of inactivity.
• Device can be blocked from accessing mobile banking if lost or stolen.
The Bank of the West App is available to download at no cost. Your mobile carrier may impose data charges depending on your individual plan. Check with your carrier on specific fees and charges.
Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender
Manage Your Accounts*
• Check activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
• View routing and account numbers easily
• Edit transaction descriptions in checking and savings accounts
• Order replacement debit or credit cards±
• Order check copies±
• View Merrill Edge and Merrill Lynch investment accounts
• Set app Alerts to be notified of important account and security info
Send Money to Virtually Anyone*
• Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address (including to and from U.S. accounts outside of Bank of America)1
• Add recipients for email/mobile number transfers using your device’s contacts or enter the data manually2
• Manage transfers between your Bank of America accounts (including mortgages and loans)
• Visit www.bankofamerica.com/easymoneytransfer to learn more
• Schedule, edit or cancel payments
• Pay eBills
• Add or edit Pay To accounts
• Use our app to snap photos of checks and deposit them from your mobile device3
• View processing deposits in account details in the app
• Choose Deals, shop as you normally do with your credit/debit cards and receive cash back
• Get cash back into your eligible Bank of America account4
• Reset Passcode, retrieve Online ID
• Use SafePass® for additional security during sensitive transactions (you’ll receive a code to verify your identity)
Contact Us Easily
• Schedule an appointment at a banking center or call us with any questions
• Find ATMs and banking centers
*Please visit Online Banking for these banking needs:
Wire transfers; transfers to external bank accounts; transfers from credit cards; ordering new checks; setting up/canceling recurring transfers and payments; enrolling in Bill Pay/managing eBill information; changing Online IDs; stopping checks; activating new debit cards; using ShopSafe®; going paperless; viewing mortgage and loan account details; enrolling in SafePass.
≠App is optimized for Android handset but is also compatible with Android tablets.
±Fee may apply.
1Enrollment and Bank of America checking/savings account required. No fee for this service; dollar/frequency limits apply. Transfer permitted only to U.S.-based accounts. See Online Banking Service Agreement for details.
2You must grant permission for the app to access your device contacts.
3Deposits subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. See Terms for other restrictions.
4Earned cash back credited the month following redemption. See Terms for other restrictions.
To use our app, you’re required by the app store to accept all App Permissions to allow technical access to certain functions on your device. Our app doesn’t access or engage these functions until you actively initiate the related transactions, such as accessing your contacts to add recipients to Email/Mobile Transfers. For a detailed explanation, visit our in-app Help.
Having general app issues?
• Try clearing the browser and BofA app cache, then power off the device
• If you’re on your home WiFi network and have a problem connecting, try resetting your modem/router
• For optimal performance, make sure you’re running the latest OS
• Note that third-party keyboards are blocked by our app due to their potential to track your password and other keystrokes you may enter; the native keyboard for your device will be used
• Visit our in-app Help to learn more
Terms/Service Agreement: www.bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
© 2015 Bank of America Corporation
First PREMIER Bank’s Mobile Banking app allows you to bank on the go. You can securely access your account information whenever and wherever it is convenient for you! First PREMIER Bank’s FREE Mobile Banking allows you to:
• Review account balances
• Monitor recent transactions
• Transfer money between First PREMIER Bank accounts
• Pay bills with FREE Online Bill Pay
• Pay people with PREMIER Popmoney(R)*
You can easily locate First PREMIER Bank branches and ATMs and access it 24/7 using your existing First PREMIER Bank Online Banking username and password.