Great-West’s GroupNet Mobile lets you:
•Submit claims online through Member eClaims – part of our industry-leading GroupNet online services
•Access personalized coverage information about benefits, claims and more – quickly and easily, any time
•View card information including: member ID, Drug, and Global Medical Assistance
•Locate the nearest approved provider who has access to Provider eClaims, through a built-in GPS mapping tool
Please review the full terms and conditions of use provided when you download the application.
By selecting Install, you grant consent to Great-West Life for the installation of GroupNet Mobile on your device. In addition, you expressly consent to the installation of all updates to GroupNet Mobile that Great-West Life determines, in its sole discretion that you are eligible to receive, including where such updates are provided by Great-West Life or its agents, subcontractors, affiliates or third-party software providers. You may withdraw your consent to the installation of GroupNet Mobile at any time by uninstalling the software from your device. If you have any questions, please write to the Company at The Great-West Life Assurance Company, 100 Osborne Street North, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3C 3A5, or go to our website at www.greatwestlife.com.
You can manage your accounts, make deposits, find ATMs and more.
Now it’s easy to bank 24/7, right from your Android™ device. To start, just enroll in Chase Online(SM).
To view the Chase Mobile app in Spanish language, please ensure your Android™ device’s language setting is set to Spanish (Asegúrate de que tu aparato Android™ esté configurado en el idioma español)
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNT
• View account balances and transaction history
• View your credit and debit card rewards status
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between Chase accounts
• Deposit checks with Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• Send and request money with Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Send wire transfers
• Make changes to pending transactions
• Find the nearest Chase branches and ATMs
• Speak with a customer service representative
MANAGE AND RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNT ALERTS THROUGH THE CHASE MOBILE APP
• Account balances
• ACH transfers
MANAGE YOUR CHASE CREDIT CARD
• View your credit card balance and activity
• Make payments
• View Ultimate Rewards® information
Notes on Permissions:
• Location permissions are needed to determine your current location in order to find Chase bank branches and ATMs near you
• Read Contact permissions are needed to access your contacts to send money via Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Camera permissions are needed to deposit checks via Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• USB storage permissions are needed to view file attachments
Some features are available for eligible customers and accounts only.
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of account alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your mobile device, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written. A qualifying Chase account is required to transfer funds via text. Account alerts are not available for Chase Basic Checking(SM) accounts.
Android is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
Making every sale possible.
Use Chase Mobile Checkout to accept payments on-the-go, anywhere in the U.S., at any time. When you’re a customer of Chase Paymentech with Chase Mobile Checkout, a card reader and a smartphone, you are ready to begin accepting credit card payments on-the-go.
EXTEND YOUR BUSINESS
• Be ready to take your customers’ payments when and where they are ready.
• Take your business with you. Be able to process payments when you are away from your business, computer or credit card terminal.
• Allow additional employees to accept credit card payments on their smartphones.
STREAMLINE YOUR BUSINESS
• Create a product catalog for easy checkout and itemized receipt.
• Live, U.S. based, 24/7 telephone customer support.
• Have one payment processing relationship: Single statement, centralized reporting and one number to call for any issues.
• Customize your employees’ access.
MAKE IT EASY FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS
• Conduct faster transactions. If your customers are waiting in line, add an additional payment acceptance terminal with your smartphone.
• Bring the transaction to your customer. Allow your customers to pay anywhere in your store. Allow customers to pay for deliveries at the time of receipt.
• Send customers electronic receipts to their email or smartphone.
PROTECT YOUR CUSTOMER AND YOUR BUSINESS
• Credit card information is encrypted at the time of the card swipe and during transmission and processing.
• Geo-location features allow you to determine the exact location of the transaction, which helps with dispute settlement. Location map is printed on receipt.
• Capture your customer’s signature on receipt.
TAKE YOUR BUSINESS WITH YOU
• Easier reconciliation. Be able to view your entire Chase Paymentech account from your phone.
• Search for individual transactions and review account activity.
• Process refunds and voids.
To process transactions, you must have a merchant account with Chase Paymentech, install the Chase Mobile Checkout app and have the Chase Mobile Checkout Card Reader attached to your smartphone.
There is no charge to download this app, but depending on your merchant service account terms, there may be charges associated with the purchase and shipment of the card reader. When using the app, message and data rates may apply. Such charges include, but are not limited to, those from your communications service provider. In addition, all applicable processing fees outlined in the merchant services contract with Chase Paymentech will be assessed for all transactions initiated through the app.
Transaction processing may be interrupted for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or Internet provider, technology failures, and system capacity limitations.
Android is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Work, play, whatever you like >
Get information quickly and schedule payments in advance.
Live more, type less >
Believe it or not, you can snap a picture to pay bills and make deposits.
Stay Close >
Your family, friends or people you work with can receive money easily with U.S. Bank Pay a Person.
Add to your life, not to your list. Count on us for new ways to keep up with your finances.
The Fine Print
1. The U.S. Bank Mobile App is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use Mobile App. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Some mobile features may require additional online setup. Any fees for optional transactions will be identified during registration for these services and during their use.
U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and security. View our privacy pledge at usbank.com/privacy. The U.S. Bank Risk-Free Guarantee protects customers from fraud loss. Learn more about online and mobile security at usbank.com/security. For more information about U.S. Bank Mobile services, please visit usbank.com/mobile or call us toll-free at 800-872-2657.
© 2014 U.S. Bank.
Deposit Products offered by U.S. Bank National Association
Member FDIC Equal Housing Lender
Your security is our priority — Mobile data transmissions are safeguarded by 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access. Our Online Security Guarantee provides added protection against unauthorized access to your accounts. We will never transmit your account number.
• View your account balances and activity — for consumer accounts, view check and deposit images!
• Available balance and pending deposits — learn more about how your available balance is calculated and what’s still pending. Note, some transaction activities may not be immediately recorded to your account and may not yet be reflected in the available balance
• Search and Sort — Find the transaction you're looking for in just a few keystrokes
• Detailed transactions list — View the date, location, amount, and more for transactions on one page, just like you see in Online Banking.
• View your credit card rewards balance
• Deposit checks using your Android phone
WELLS FARGO SUREPAY
• Send money, using a mobile number or email address, to friends and family with eligible accounts at participating financial institutions.
TRANSFERS AND PAYMENTS
• Make transfers to your accounts.
• Schedule payments and pay bills right from your mobile device
• If you're already a Bill Pay customer, your payees are automatically available for use in Mobile Bill Pay
• Monitor balances, holdings, account activity and open orders for your Wells Fargo Advisors and WellsTrade accounts
• Get real-time quotes, charts, market data and news
• Let us help you find a nearby Wells Fargo ATM. Locate an ATM using your current location/GPS or enter the zip code or address of the area you wish to search. You’ll be provided a list of ATMs with the address and distance from your current location.
DEPOSIT PRODUCTS OFFERED BY WELLS FARGO BANK, N.A. MEMBER FDIC.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS: NOT INSURED BY FDIC | NO BANK GUARANTEE | MAY LOSE VALUE
Wells Fargo Advisors is the trade name used by two separate registered broker-dealers: Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC, and Wells Fargo Advisors Financial Network, LLC, Members SIPC, nonbank affiliates of Wells Fargo & Company
WellsTrade accounts are available through Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
• Location permissions are necessary to determine your current location to display nearby Wells Fargo locations/ATMs and provide mapping directions
• Camera permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature
• Internet access permissions are necessary for the app to connect with Wells Fargo Mobile
• Identity permissions are necessary in order to enable you to access your contacts to prefill emails/phone numbers when using Wells Fargo Sure Pay
• Photo permissions are necessary for you to use the Mobile Deposit feature
• Contacts permissions are necessary to enable you to prefill contact information (emails/phone numbers) when using Wells Fargo Sure Pay
*Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
**Minimum system requirements: Android OS v2.3 and higher are supported. If you aren’t able to upgrade, use your browser to sign on to wf.com.
Capital One Credit Card Customers:
- Pay your bill, schedule upcoming payments, and manage funding accounts you can use to pay your bill
- Redeem your rewards or erase previous travel purchases with Purchase Eraser(SM)
Capital One 360 Customers:
- Make mobile check deposits with CheckMate(SM)
- Send Person2Person payments
- Activate your debit card and checkbooks
Capital One Bank Customers:
- Make mobile check deposits to your Capital One Bank accounts
- Pay bills from your Capital One Bank checking account
- Transfer funds between your Capital One Bank accounts
Your security is important to us. We use industry standard practices to protect and maintain the privacy and security of your information online and within our apps.
For support call 1-877-383-4802 or tweet @askcapitalone.
© 2015 Capital One and Capital One's family of companies, including Capital One Bank (USA), N.A., and Capital One, N.A., Members FDIC
Manage Your Accounts*
• Check activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
• View routing and account numbers easily
• Edit transaction descriptions in checking and savings accounts
• Order replacement debit or credit cards±
• Order check copies±
• View Merrill Edge and Merrill Lynch investment accounts
• Set app Alerts to be notified of important account and security info
Send Money to Virtually Anyone*
• Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address (including to and from U.S. accounts outside of Bank of America)1
• Add recipients for email/mobile number transfers using your device’s contacts or enter the data manually2
• Manage transfers between your Bank of America accounts (including mortgages and loans)
• Visit www.bankofamerica.com/easymoneytransfer to learn more
• Schedule, edit or cancel payments
• Pay eBills
• Add or edit Pay To accounts
• Use our app to snap photos of checks and deposit them from your mobile device3
• View processing deposits in account details in the app
• Choose Deals, shop as you normally do with your credit/debit cards and receive cash back
• Get cash back into your eligible Bank of America account4
• Reset Passcode, retrieve Online ID
• Use SafePass® for additional security during sensitive transactions (you’ll receive a code to verify your identity)
Contact Us Easily
• Schedule an appointment at a banking center or call us with any questions
• Find ATMs and banking centers
*Please visit Online Banking for these banking needs:
Wire transfers; transfers to external bank accounts; transfers from credit cards; ordering new checks; setting up/canceling recurring transfers and payments; enrolling in Bill Pay/managing eBill information; changing Online IDs; stopping checks; activating new debit cards; using ShopSafe®; going paperless; viewing mortgage and loan account details; enrolling in SafePass.
≠App is optimized for Android handset but is also compatible with Android tablets.
±Fee may apply.
1Enrollment and Bank of America checking/savings account required. No fee for this service; dollar/frequency limits apply. Transfer permitted only to U.S.-based accounts. See Online Banking Service Agreement for details.
2You must grant permission for the app to access your device contacts.
3Deposits subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. See Terms for other restrictions.
4Earned cash back credited the month following redemption. See Terms for other restrictions.
To use our app, you’re required by the app store to accept all App Permissions to allow technical access to certain functions on your device. Our app doesn’t access or engage these functions until you actively initiate the related transactions, such as accessing your contacts to add recipients to Email/Mobile Transfers. For a detailed explanation, visit our in-app Help.
Having general app issues?
• Try clearing the browser and BofA app cache, then power off the device
• If you’re on your home WiFi network and have a problem connecting, try resetting your modem/router
• For optimal performance, make sure you’re running the latest OS
• Note that third-party keyboards are blocked by our app due to their potential to track your password and other keystrokes you may enter; the native keyboard for your device will be used
• Visit our in-app Help to learn more
Terms/Service Agreement: www.bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
© 2015 Bank of America Corporation
See over six months of account history and more account details, including total pending credit card transactions, interest rates, check images, and more. First time users can log right in with your ID and temporary PIN password.
Save a trip to the bank and deposit checks with your phone. Deposit as late as 8 PM ET to process your deposit the same day.**
TRANSFER MONEY & PAY BILLS
With Quick Transfer, moving money has never been easier. Add new payees and make payments right from the app.***
FIFTH THIRD INSTANT ALERTS (SM)
Fifth Third Instant Alerts allow you to track your debit, credit, and ATM transactions with a message directly to your phone or your email. Take quick action just by swiping on the alert when you receive it, and view all of your alerts within the app. Log in to 53.com and click on the Service Center tab to get set up.
LOCATIONS & HOURS
Stop in and see us sometime. Find Branches & ATMs by mapping directly to one of our locations. Get the branch hours or call us with just one click.
* Mobile Internet data and text message charges apply. Please contact your mobile service provider for details. Subject to Internet Banking terms and conditions.
** $50 minimum to open a checking or savings account. Basic 53 and Access 360 accounts are not eligible for mobile deposit.
*** Transfers from a credit card will be treated as a cash advance. Please review the terms and conditions of your credit card for additional details. Adding a new payee is supported on Android OS version 3.0 and higher.
Fifth Third Bank. Member FDIC.
• Log on to your account around the world
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Move money
Exact features depend on the HSBC services available in your country
To log on to this app you must be an HSBC Personal Internet Banking customer. If you are not yet registered, please visit your local HSBC website.
• HSBC helps protect your information by using 128-bit SSL encryption when you are logged on.
• Data charges from your mobile service provider may apply.
To find out more about the app including details of permissions requested please see http://hsbc.mobi
What you can do
• Deposit checks with Ally eCheck Deposit℠
• Transfer money between your Ally and non-Ally accounts
• Make payments to payees you’ve already set up in Online Banking, see scheduled payments and review your payment history
• Use Popmoney® to pay anyone with a U.S. bank account
• Find nearby ATMs
• View your balances and search transaction history
How to get started
• Our mobile banking app is free. Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply
• Compatible with Android we say Android 3.0 or higher
How you’re protected
• We never store personal or account information on your phone
• All transactions are encrypted with the same secure technology as Online Banking
• Our Online & Mobile Security Guarantee covers fraudulent transactions in Mobile Banking too
Ally Bank Member FDIC
For FAQs about Ally Mobile Banking, visit the Ally Help Center. To find out more about the benefits of online and mobile banking, visit www.allybank.com.
© 2012-2014 Ally Bank
This app is available to all US customers enrolled in Santander Bank’s Online Banking with BillPay and is only offered in English. It’s fast, simple and convenient. And most importantly, secure.
What you can do:
•View account balances and transactions
•Transfer funds between eligible accounts
•Schedule and pay bills
•Transfer funds to other Santander Bank customers
•Transfer funds to accounts at other banks in the United States
•View your Santander Credit Card transactions
•Pay your Credit Card bill
•Locate your nearest Santander location and receive detailed directions
•Reach customer service with one-touch calling
Your security is our highest priority. Use your secure credentials to gain access to Mobile Banking. All of the information that flows between you and us is encrypted. What’s more, you’re fully protected against online fraud when you tell us right away. Please refer to our Online Banking Agreement for details.
VIEW YOUR 401(k) ACCOUNT
•Account balances and recent contributions
•Current rate of return
STAY UP-TO-DATE ON CHANGES
•Check plan news and alerts
GET SECURE ACCESS
Your account’s security is important to us. That’s why we ask that you do two things before using the Insperity Retirement App:
1. Make sure that you have created a unique user ID and password for the Insperity Retirement Service CenterSM before you log in using your mobile device. You can do this by logging in to the Retirement Service Center and changing your user ID and password under the Security tab of the My Information page.
2. The first time you log in using your mobile device, you will be asked to register your device through the Retirement Service Center. Once you have registered your device, you can begin using the app to check your 401(k) account at any time.
If you have trouble logging in, contact the Insperity 401(k) Contact Center at 888-401-5273 or the click Insperity Retirement support (links provided) to access the mobile app user`s guide.
There is no charge from Insperity Retirement Services to download the Insperity Retirement App. However, rates from your wireless carrier may apply.
Download our free app and bank securely from your mobile device 24/7. Now, every waiting room, living room and taxicab can be your private FirstBank. Just enroll in Online Banking and you’re ready to start
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT:
•FirstGlance: Spin the cube! Quickly view balances and eBills due without logging in. Simply enroll and set up the accounts you would like to view (up to 3) by selecting “FirstGlance” within the main menu. After enrolled, spin the FirstBank cube before login to access FirstGlance.
•Check Deposit: Deposit your check through the app. Now you don’t have to give your friend that dirty look when they pay you back with a check. You just did your part to save the endangered check and your friendship!
•Person to Person Transfers: With Person to Person (P2P) Transfers, you can transfer funds easily and securely to almost anyone using only their email address or mobile phone number and name. FirstBank's P2P Transfer Service is fast, secure and convenient.
•Pay Now: Receive a notification on the Account Summary page when your FirstBank credit card, cash reserve, or loan is due. Rest your weary fingers and save time by clicking the Pay Now button to transfer the funds.
•Check balances on your accounts and loans.
•Add, delete, and update billers.
•Transfer money between FirstBank accounts.
•Schedule a payment on an existing FirstBank loan.
*FirstBank is a regional bank found in Colorado, California and Arizona. If you don’t see an orange cube on your bank statements, you’re probably a member of a different First Bank, and this app will not work for you.
Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender.
Get Mobile Banking for your Android phone to:
• Check your balances any time, so you’ll always know how much you have
• Deposit a check anytime, anywhere using our Anywhere Deposit remote capture feature
• Transfer funds between accounts to cover expenses or pay a Patelco credit card bill
• Make payments automatically using Bill Pay or Popmoney so you’ll never have to write a check again
• View your cleared check images on the go
• Find a nearby Patelco branch or free ATM near you
• Contact us if you have any questions
Patelco Mobile Banking for your Android is free and secure. Your sensitive information is protected by the latest SSL encryption technology and backed by our Online and Mobile Banking Security Guarantee.
Quickly sign in using a 4-digit passcode to view your account balances and review transactions. Deposit checks even though you are miles from the nearest branch. Easily transfer funds, pay your credit card or loans, find ATMs and branches, view and track rates, and calculate a loan payment.
• Great look, feel and navigation. Easier to find information on your accounts and transactions.
• Passcode. Use a four digit code to see your balances quicker.
• Member to member transfers for paying friends when you're on the move.
• Bill Pay for making payments on the go.
• Deposit checks using your camera.
• View scheduled transactions, including pending deposits, upcoming transfers, and bill payments.
• Make payments directly to Navy Federal consumer loans, mortgages and credit cards.
• Send money to external bank accounts.
• Apply for new credit cards.
• View credit card reward points and redeem cashRewards
• Order new or replacement Visa® Check Cards and activate them.
• Branch and ATM locator.
• View rates.
• Safe and Secure, 24 hours a day.
★ To sign in to mobile banking, use your Navy Federal Access Number and password. If you are not set up for Navy Federal Online Account Access, apply online or call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837.
As always, if you have any issues with our app, you can call us at 1-888-842-6328 or 1-703-255-8837, or reach us via Twitter at @NavyFederalHelp.
Federally insured by NCUA. Message and data rates may apply.
Since we get asked about this a lot, here is a list of the permissions that our app requires and the reason we ask for them:
• Device & app history- Used so we can tell you when your sign in is about to time out.
• Contacts- Used to look up other members to send money to. Your contact information is never stored on our servers.
• Location- Used to find Navy Federal branches and free ATMs close to you
• Phone- Allows you to tap a phone number to call us if you need additional service.
• Photos/Media/Files- Used to speed up app performance.
• Camera- Required to take a picture of a check for mobile deposits
• Wi-Fi connection information- required in order to use a Wi-Fi connection in addition to cellular data