Eligible clients can view accounts, perform transactions and access market intelligence.
For J.P. Morgan Private Bank and J.P. Morgan Securities clients, it’s easy to manage your investment, bank, and credit accounts at anytime through the J.P. Morgan Mobile App for Android. To start, just enroll in J.P. Morgan Online (SM).
ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNTS
• View intraday investment account balances, position details, and transaction history
• View bank account balances and activity
• Deposit checks with J.P. Morgan QuickDeposit(SM)
• Send and request money with Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Send wire transfers
MANAGE AND RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNT ALERTS THROUGH THE J.P. MORGAN MOBILE APP
• Account balances
• ACH transfers
CONTACT J.P. MORGAN
• View and contact your J.P. Morgan team
• Locate nearby Chase branches and ATMs
ACCESS TIMELY MARKET UPDATES
• Access intraday quotes and news articles
• Read “Eye on the Market,” by Michael Cembalest, the Chairman of Market and Investment Strategy for J.P. Morgan Asset Management
Please note that the J.P. Morgan Mobile App is only for J.P. Morgan Private Bank clients and J.P. Morgan Securities clients. Please contact your appropriate J.P. Morgan service team with any questions.
Notes on Permissions:
• Location permissions are needed to determine your current location in order to find Chase bank branches and ATMs near you
• Read Contact permissions are needed to access your contacts to send money via Chase QuickPay(SM)
• Camera permissions are needed to deposit checks via Chase QuickDeposit(SM)
• USB storage permissions are needed to view file attachments
“J.P. Morgan Private Bank” is a marketing name for private banking business conducted by JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its subsidiaries worldwide.
Bank products and services are offered by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and its affiliates. Securities are offered by J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, member NYSE, FINRA and SIPC.
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of account alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your mobile device, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written. A qualifying Chase or J.P. Morgan account is required to transfer funds via text.
*Available for J.P. Morgan Private Bank clients only.
Android is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Global Cash Management and Trade functionality with all the security you expect from J.P. Morgan. Ranked #1 in Mobile Access for 2013 by Greenwich Associates.
This application is available for J.P. Morgan ACCESS® clients that have Reporting, Payments and /or Trade. You’ll need pre-authorization from your employer’s Security Administrator to use it.
ACCESS INFORMATION INSTANTLY
• View global account balance and transaction information in all currencies, including consolidated multi-bank reporting
• Available in multiple languages
• Approve payments and Trade transactions *
• Release payments with Voice & Swipe Password *
• Configure and receive near real time alerts securely
• Protect your company’s data with multi-level security protocols
• Use optional Voice & Swipe Password Authentication for convenient and secure logon and digital signature *
*not available in all locations
J.P. Morgan will not charge you to download and use the application, but note that standard messaging and data rates from your wireless provider may apply.
J.P. Morgan's eXecute, FX & commodities trading app helps institutional clients manage their business away from their desk. Download our app to monitor desktop orders from your Android; to view indicative prices without logging in; and to receive live research commentary.
Voted Best Mobile Platform by Profit & Loss in the 2014 Digital FX Awards.
The app is free to download and can be used by J.P. Morgan FX & commodities clients with mobile authorization.
Key app features:
- Monitor, manage and place orders quickly with one integrated desktop and mobile order blotter
- View indicative prices without logging in
- Read live FX research commentary
- Order types supported include Take Profit, Stop Loss, Stop Loss+, Trailing StopLoss, Market, Call, Panther, Sliceberg, TWAP+, Forward Take Profit and Forward Stop Loss
- Multi-leg orders supported include IF Done, OCO and IF Done OCO