Remembering to take your medication, especially if you’re juggling a bunch of them, can be a huge headache. My pillbox reminder let the medicine "visually" to you, so you can enjoy to manage medicines, take it on time and safely. Also, My pillbox reminder can track multiple person, like your family, your relatives. It’s also ability to let family members, caregivers and doctors monitor medication adherence through an analytics dashboard.
People love My pillbox!
Wonderful for people that forgets to take med. I work in a clinic with pts that have long med lists and memory problems. Everyone of them I see with a smart phone I recomend this app.
Must have. This app helped me recover from my surgery. If it wasn't for this app I wouldn't have been able to keep track of my medication schedule. Highly recommended.
My mom has had several surgeries in the last few years, the meds and appts. just kept stacking up more and more. This APP gave us order and flexibility, and a piece of mind. I downloaded Pill box on every device I could and sent it to most of my family now mom never misses a dose. Thank you guys. From the bottom of our hearts.
There are 12 different medicine types, such like pills, capsules, drops, injections, packs, patches you can choose from, and 9 different colors for different medicines, just like the real med you are actually taken.
You can add your any medication with:
Reason to take
Remaining amount of meds
Schedule or PRN(As needed)
Then you can set the medicines schedule as daily/weekly/monthly/Every X days/ Every X hours or one time event, and set the notification time.
You won't miss any medicines, and when you actually take the pill, you can record the result like"better" or "worse", also with the actual taken time and amount.
Even you missed or want to skip some alert, you also can record them, but with different colors in your history list, and you can check them very easily.
12 medicines appearances to choose
9 colors for medicines
View a list of what meds are "due today" and check them with one tap
Check your meds log by any period of time
Backup data for excel sheet
Remind you RX refill when out of medicines
Status bar or pop window to choose for notification
Choose your reminder sound to make notification more comfortable
Turn off the reminders for different medicine
4 date format to choose
PRN(as needed) meds function
Set snooze time is available on Setting.
Backup and send it to the doctor as an Excel file.
RX refill reminder for each meds ;
Set the way you take meds - by mouth, under the tongue etc;
Meds instruction - before food, with food, after food etc;
No network connection required!
Expert reviewed in:
Soft Monk : http://en.softmonk.com/android/my-pillbox/
App Zoom: http://en.appszoom.com/android_applications/health_and_fitness/my-pillboxmedspill-reminder_fhjrt.html
My pillbox is the most easy and fun way to record your medication and remind you not miss any medicine.
For support or feature requests, please email us at email@example.com
Keywords: medication, medicine, reminder, pill reminder, alarm, snooze, treatment, pill, medbeep, med, drug, capsule, medisafe, alert, clock, drugs, pills, life reminders, medication log, Pharmaceutical, RX refill, doctor,pharmacy, prescription, pillbox, medicine reminder, medicine assistant,
Thanks for translation:
Portuguese , Spanish, German, French are available; Thanks for Carlos Alberto Mattana, Wolf-Jürgen Assmus ,Toño and Maxime ANTOINE kind help.
If you find translation mistakes, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
★As seen on Fox News TV: http://fxn.ws/1ndAZhW. Download Medisafe for free and start managing your medication★
MediSafe is intuitive, visual, easy to set up and entirely FREE pill reminder and meds management app. With just a few simple steps, you can add a medication, get reminders and track your progress. You can even manage a family member’s medication or have a loved one or caregiver make sure you take your meds as prescribed.
Whether you are taking one medicine or many, you know how difficult it can be to take the correct dose at the correct time in right way. If you are a caretaker for a parent or child, you know how stressful it is not knowing for sure if your loved one took their pills.
★MediSafe medication reminder has the solution. It's free and simple!★
MediSafe will remind you when to take your medication. You can also update your app manually about your medications. Your Med-Friend (family member or caretaker) is notified in case you don’t check in, so they can remind you only if needed.
★Download MediSafe medication reminder, never forget a medicine dose again!★
• Visual and super easy to handle Medication Reminder.
• Syncing family members' devices and medication in real time.
• Reliable medication reminder, even if your device is asleep.
• New! Track your measurements to make sure your in great health alongside your medication.
• Choose your meds reminder sound.
• See on your medication list of what is "due today".
• Rx refill reminds you when you need to restock on medicine, and offers discounts.
• List PRN medication (on demand/as required pills).
• See your medication progress report and send it to the doctor or nurse.
• Sync reminders with your Android Wear smartwatch.
• New! Medication discount card and coupons (US only).
Free extra features, after registration:
• Automatic secured backup and restore on the Medisafe cloud server (HIPAA compliant servers).
★ Download Medisafe, never worry about family drugs doses anymore! ★
Please watch these instructional videos:
+The Next Web: http://tnw.co/Rr6U1G
+Pando Daily: http://bit.ly/1qO6UVB
+Fast Company: http://bit.ly/1hXRC9n
+Information week: http://ubm.io/1gKNgXt
+Med City News: http://bit.ly/1r25PYz
+Inside Mobile Apps: http://bit.ly/Qr9pjo
And many others...
Medi Safe is well adjusted for managing drugs for many complex health conditions such as Diabetes, heart conditions and cancer treatments, but also as a convenient reminder for taking birth control lady pills and vitamins. Track your glucose levels, blood pressure, pulse, temperature and weight alongside your medication management.
Reduce your stress and improve health with Medi-Safe - the best medication reminder !
App permissions information
“Read your contacts” – if you choose to add a Med-Friend to sync your meds to. MediSafe never stores your address book content and doesn’t access your address book without your control.
“Find accounts on the device” – used in push messaging. In case family member forgets a medication, we will notify you via push notification.
If everything is free how do we make business?
We have paid versions of our leading medication reminder that we offer to pharmacies, hospitals and healthcare providers.
Running into issues? We’re very responsive - send an email to email@example.com
We will appreciate to hear any suggestions or ideas you have.
Send an eCrumb (electronic breadcrumb)
- Allow friends or family to track you while you’re out for a run, bike, hike, ski, or just walking the dog.
- Track your child as they walk to school or ride their bike to a friend’s house.
- Notify friends and family if you stop moving with the Stationary Alert Notification.
- Contacts can track your movement from any web browser on any device. They don’t need to have the app too.
- Create a personalized Lock Screen that includes up to three ICE (In Case of Emergency) contacts as well as important health information such as allergies, medical conditions and blood type.
- If you can’t speak for yourself, your Road ID Lock Screen will.
- Set as your Wallpaper. On supported devices, set as your Lockscreen Wallpaper.
*Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background may decrease battery life.*
We take your privacy seriously. Seriously! http://ecrumbs.roadid.com/privacy
-- Permissions --
We ask for access to your CONTACTS only so you can use the contact picker to pick your emergency contacts, we only store their number or email so that we can send an SMS or Email to them notifying them of your ride and in the event of a stationary alert going off.
PHOTOS is so you can create an image that has emergency contacts, your details, and a free form box for medical details that you can then save as your lock screen wallpaper. The photos access is so you may choose one of your own pictures as the background and so we can save the finished picture to your Gallery.
The concept behind Calorie Count is to help people lose weight by providing a comprehensive calorie counter and nutritional analysis. CalorieCount.com is well-known for its supportive and vibrant community and numerous social features, including forums, groups, journals, and Facebook Connect integration.
Key features of the Calorie Count app include:
- An easy-to-use graphical dashboard that allows you to navigate through the app while being able to quickly visualize your dieting progress.
- One of the most comprehensive nutritional analyses of food consumption against daily targets among calorie counting Android apps.
- The ability to quickly search and log more than 250,000 food items.
- Tools to view current and past food, activity and weight logs.
- Logging-by-voice (speak: one bagel, two ...)
- Barcode Scanner to make logging foods simple.
- Compare your intake and daily burn expenditure using our net calorie gauge
- Access to Calorie Count's daily blog (www.caloriecount.com/blog) to help you stay motivated and informed.
- The ability to record daily weight and view charts to measure your body's progress against weight loss goals.
- Your CalorieCount Member account will be automatically updated whether you log information through a computer or the Android app.
- Support for English and Metric units.
Calorie Count has been featured in:
- Marie Claire
- All You Magazine
- People Magazine
- In Touch Weekly
Learn more at: http://www.caloriecount.com/mobile
• View your Amerigroup/HealthPlus Amerigroup member ID card
• Email or fax your card to your doctor, pharmacy or other service provider
• Always have your ID card on hand
• Use the interactive symptom checker
• Visit the Health A to Z encyclopedia
Amerigroup/HealthPlus Amerigroup values your privacy. Clarity Software Solutions, Inc. is a third-party vendor contracted to provide this Amerigroup Mobile service to Amerigroup/HealthPlus Amerigroup members. Amerigroup/HealthPlus Amerigroup gives Clarity Software Solutions, Inc. the least amount of data needed to create Amerigroup Mobile.
We’re sorry. This service is not offered to Medicare recipients, all New Jersey members, and Kansas children in foster care at this time.
Minimum system requirements: Android OS v2.2 and higher are supported.
With this secure app you can:
• Access the HAP Symptom Checker – identify a problem area, choose your symptom(s), and learn what to do next – it may tell you to head to the doctor or to try home treatment. It will detail your home treatment options, provide prevention tips, help you prepare for an appointment & more.
• Access the HAP Conditions Manager – we’ve got you covered from the common cold to cancer to quitting smoking to diabetes to weight management. Learn more about your condition, including insight into symptoms, when to call a doctor, exams and test, treatment overview, home treatment, medications, surgery & more.
• Find a doctor, urgent care center or hospital and schedule appointments with ease using the click to call feature.
• View your most recent ID card in real-time and on the go
• View the ID card for your spouse and any dependents on your policy
• Email or fax any ID card on your policy to a doctor office, hospital or pharmacy
• Link to directions and contact info for any doctor that you look up
• Get information to help you during a travel emergency
• Access important contact information
To gain secure access:
• Download the app
• Enter your member ID number
• Enter your 4-digit Year of Birth (####)
• For additional details, visit hap.org/onthego
D card does not guarantee eligibility; your provider must confirm eligibility at the time of your visit. Dual coverage scenarios are not supported by this application; those with dual HAP policies will see the last card he/she received.
•See your card in real-time while on the go
•Email or fax it to your doctor, hospital or pharmacy
To access your Moda Health mobile ID card:
•Download the app
•Enter your ID number (found on the front of your ID card)
•Enter your Mobile PIN code (found on the front of your ID card)
Voilà! You are mobile. Questions? Please contact Moda Health Customer Service at 877-605-3229.
With this app you will be able to:
· View your most recent ID card
· View the ID cards for your spouse and or dependents on your policy
· Email or fax any ID card on your policy to a doctor office, hospital or pharmacy
To get access:
· Download the app
· Enter your member ID number
· Enter your 4-digit PIN. For ID cards printed after June 20, 2011, the PIN is located on the back of your ID card (lower right corner). For cards printed prior to June 20, 2011, members may request PIN from Providence Health Plan Customer Service at 503-574-7500 or 800-878-4445 or by secure email form at www.providence.org/php/contactus (you must provide member ID number for authentication).
· For additional details, visit www.providence.org/php/smartphone
• View the front and back of your ID card and fax or email a copy of your card to your healthcare provider’s office
• View member ID cards for yourself and your family
Once the app has been downloaded, members can access the eCard by following these instructions:
1) When first using the app, a member will enter a login ID – which is his or her member number and a personal identification number (PIN) – which is the member’s four-digit birth year.
2) If coverage includes family members, the next screen enables a member to view the card for each family member. Otherwise, the member will see the card view screen for his or her card.
3) The card view screen includes a navigation menu bar. By swiping from left to right, a member can view the front and the back of the card.
4) Members can view the card in portrait or landscape orientation. In landscape, tap the screen once to display the menu bar.
5) Members can easily fax or email a copy of the ID card to a member’s healthcare provider office by clicking email or fax icons at the bottom of the screen.
• Email or fax it to your doctor, hospital or pharmacy
• See your card in real-time while on the go
• Never forget it at home again
To access your Network Health mobile ID card:
• Download the app
• Enter your member ID number (found on the front of your member ID card)
• Enter your PIN code (found on the back of your member ID card)
If you have any questions, please contact Network Health at 920-720-1350 or 877-549-8793 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
• Download most current ID card in real-time
• View ID card for dependents
• Email or fax your ID card to your doctor’s office, hospital, or pharmacy
• Locate in-network providers
Accessing all the features:
• Download the app
• Enter your Alliant Health Plan member ID number
• Enter your Alliant Health Plan group ID number
Your ID card does not guarantee eligibility; your provider must confirm eligibility at the time of your visit. Dual coverage scenarios are not supported by this application; those with dual Alliant policies will see the last card he/she received.
Access your Health Plan member ID information on the go! With this secure mobile application you can:
• View member ID cards for yourself and your entire family
• View your copay information
• Access your Member Services contact information
• Securely fax or email the ID card to your doctor’s office, pharmacy, family members or hospital
Clarity offers industry-leading capabilities in mobile eCard delivery, and makes waiting at the mailbox for your member ID card a thing of the past.
• View the front and back of your ID card and fax or email a copy of your card to your healthcare provider’s office
• View participant ID cards for yourself and your family
Once the app has been downloaded, participants can access the eCard by following these instructions:
1) When first using the app, a participant will enter a login ID – which is his or her participant insurance number and a personal identification number (PIN) – which is the participant's four-digit birth year.
2) If coverage includes family members, the next screen enables a participant to view the card for each family member. Otherwise, the participant will see the card view screen for his or her card.
3) The card view screen includes a navigation menu bar. By swiping from left to right, a participant can view the front and the back of the card.
4) Participants can view the card in portrait or landscape orientation. In landscape, tap the screen once to display the menu bar.
5) Participants can easily fax or email a copy of the ID card to a participant's healthcare provider office by clicking email or fax icons at the bottom of the screen.