* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, your moods and your symptoms in a simple month-view calendar.
* Decorate your phone with an icon that looks great on your home screen and that's discreet. It reads simply "P Tracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of moods, symptoms, and intimacy.
* Easily view the number of days until next period or number of days late.
* Know when you're fertile with flowers that show on your homescreen during your predicted ovulation and eight day "fertile window."
Period Tracker has been raved about by thousands of users.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Please email comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
By downloading this app you agree to the End User License Agreement at http://gpapps.com/support/eula/ .
-- I ❤ MyDays -- Really!
Track & predict your period, ovulation and fertility.
Your menstrual calendar for young and older women.
⦿ Notification for coming Period & Ovulation !!
⦿ Multi User support
⦿ Multiple languages (en,de,it,es,fr,cn,tw)
⦿ Add personal info regarding birth control; notes, intercourse, pill, ..
⦿ eMail History to yourself or your Doctor
⦿ Basal metabolic temperature (BMT) Chart
⦿ 4 Widgets
⦿ Customizable colors
* "its the only tracker that even predicts my Irregular period right "
* Love It After 2 Months Of Using I Got Pregnant WiT My Baby Boy, Hes 4 Months Old Now.
* Great Help This app is awesome. It keeps me on track and there are no surprises.
MyDays is the perfect and simplest Calendar for every woman.
(not just for women, many men find MyDays useful for understand their partner's cycle, too)
- Please feel free to send me an email with any concerns, problems or
suggestions: androchris @gmail.com.
I will answer all your questions ASAP.
I can't answer directly in the Android Market. Thank you!
Information, Hints & Tips:
- Get the Pro Version to disable all Advertisements!
Check the "About" page for more Infos.
- Info about Permissions:
Internet Access: To enable "Web based Community Chat"
Call Status: To disable Ads while Calling
Shortcuts: To allow Shortcuts "AFTER" u requested one.
No automatic setting of Shortcuts!
Bookmarks: See Shortcuts
Contacts: To share an Ad-Information "AFTER" u requested to do.
Location: To get better individualist Advertisings in the free Version.
Your 5-star ratings keep me working!
OvuView tracks and predicts your period, ovulation and fertility, using sophisticated sympto-thermal methods (STM).
This app can be used both as an advanced birth control tool, or as a simple menstrual calendar, and help you to:
• maximize your chances of conceiving a baby/getting pregnant
• avoid pregnancy using natural methods (contraception),
• plan your next holiday with future menstruation and ovulation dates predicted,
• track weight, headache, appetite, PMS and other symptoms,
• replace sympto-thermal paper charts with a more convenient way of charting.
Based on your cycle symptoms (such as menses, basal body temperature, cervical mucus and/or cervix), OvuView automatically evaluates and charts your fertility using proven natural family planning (NFP) methods. In particular, 4 sympto-thermal (Billings, Rötzer, Konald/Kippley, Cautious), 5 mucus-only (5 Day Dry Up, Döring, 21/20 Days Rule, Last Dry Day, 4/5/6 Day Rule), 3 temperature-only (Marshall, 4HT, 5HT) and 2 calendar methods (Standard Days Method, Calendar Rythm Method) are implemented.
Key features include:
• 14 fertility awareness methods
• tracking many symptoms, taking notes
• calendar view
• advanced chart showing temperature and symptoms
• guiding hints
• educational tips and information about your menstrual cycle and your fertility signs
• cycle statistics
• automatic morning notification to record basal body temperature (BBT)
• data backup/restore
• data import from ‘My Days’, ‘WomanLog Calendar’ and ‘Fertility Friend’
• color themes
• demo mode (giving you a glimpse of what the app is capable of in the long run)
Pro features include:
• password protection
• 2 widgets (discrete + cycle wheel)
• multicolor symptoms
• cycle and method management
• emailing spreadsheet data and chart images for doctor review
• backup to email/dropbox
• user-defined custom symptoms
• notifications (menses, ovulation)
• temperature chart coverline
• fullscreen mode in chart
• pregnancy mode
We also have a discussion forum! If you have any questions check if there is an answer available at http://groups.google.com/group/ovuview. Should you have any further questions, suggestions and/or feedback, please do not hesitate to post a new discussion topic by sending email at email@example.com.
The app can be highly personalized (** PASSCODE, CONFIGURABLE APP NAME and ICON ***) and is easy to use for tracking, monitor and managing your menstrual cycles and personal period log. It calculates fertility days and ovulation days on the basis of the scientific methods.
My Period Tracker / Calendar provide a very intuitive interface for girls / woman to track their ovulation, fertility period logs and menstrual cycles, create and edit notes, organize and navigate through to preview your historic records and forecasts.
FEATURES: TRACKING YOUR MENSTRUAL CYCLE
- A newly designed Timeline for period tracking
- Record your period dates and intercourse / sex dates
- View your periods at a glance with our easy-to-read calendar.
- Plan ahead with predictions for your next 6 months periods, fertility days and ovulation tracker.
- Store daily notes, symptoms, medications, treatments, including intercourse.
- Monitor and track moods, symptoms, weight, and other menstrual related progress.
- Customize your calendar and tracker dates.
- Setup discreet reminders / notifications for your next period or when your fertile days are approaching.
FEATURES: TRYING TO CONCEIVE BABY / PREGNANCY MODE
- A newly designed Timeline for Fertility tracking.
- Track ovulation / period / cycles specific symptoms, treatments, and events (e.g. intercourse, contraception, sex, etc)
- Record popular signs of ovulation / women cycles.
- Advanced ovulation prediction based on Fertility Awareness Method (FAM) or OPK.
- Capability for women to update ovulation day by physical monitoring
- Record results of Home Pregnancy Tests
My Period Tracker / Calendar uses an improved Standard Days Method, which
has a method failure rate of < 5% per year.
The symptoms-based method has a method failure rate of 2% per year. But users need to track basal body temperatures and cervical mucus every day at particular hour. Since irregular sleep can interfere with the accuracy of basal body temperatures, women who sleep late at night may not get desired prediction results from these methods.
a) Newly Designed Timeline for Consistent View on each Date.
b) Newly introduced SHARE WITH PARTNER feature allow you to share your mental and physical health state with your Partner / companion.
(This Feature is Optional for our Female Users but please see the unique benefits of this feature)
Here are key benefits for both of you:
* Stay inSync with your partner during PMS cycles.
* Plan time together on special days.
* Total privacy: just for you two.
Your data is always stored in encrypted form.
* Track and monitor menstruation cycles and period logs.
* Common Reminders for both Partners
c) Easy to Setup with Startup Wizard tool -
* Step by Step takes you through the app configurations, you can configure this app the way you want.
My Cycles is a personalized tool to help you track your the beginning of your cycle, your period, fertile window and ovulation day. You can also track all your symptoms and moods to help you understand your healthy throughout your cycle! Know when your period begins, when your fertile window and ovulation day is in a glance from the home screen or get more details from our powerful monthly calendar!
✔Know and track when your period is coming.
✔ Get personalized notifications of when your period begins.
✔ Birth control reminders to never miss or forget one!
✔ Daily log of your symptoms, weight, mood, menstruation
✔ Thorough tracking, better predict ovulation, menstruation and your fertile window
✔ Learn your lady premenstrual signals a woman’s body gives out when you’re near ovulation
✔ Improved chance of pregnancy and fertility with better timing when you menstruate
✔ THEMES! Personalize your app with a beautiful theme.
TRACKING YOUR MENSTRUAL CYCLE
✔ Record and monitor dates of period, birth control pills, and intercourse/sex
✔ View your menstruating days in our calendar
✔ Plan ahead with our menstruate calculator and predict your next fertile days, and ovulation in the next 12 monthly cycles.
✔ Store daily premenstrual notes, menstruate symptoms, medications, cramps, intercourse and menstruating treatments
✔ Monitor and track premenstrual moods, fertile days, menstruating symptoms, menstruate weight, and menstrual related progress
✔ Customize your calendar, menstruate log and menstruating tracker
✔ Post questions and answers on women’s health topics from menstruating women like you
✔ Set discreet lady reminders when you menstruate or when your fertile days are coming
TRYING TO CONCEIVE
✔ Track ovulation-specific symptoms, treatments, and events (e.g. intercourse, contraception, birth control, sex, cramps, bbt etc)
✔ Monitor signs of ovulation: Basal Body Temperature (BBT), Cervical Mucous, OPK tests
✔ Premenstrual Weight and temperature tracker
✔ Advanced ovulation prediction based on Fertility Awareness Method (FAM) or OPK
✔ Select ovulation day for women tracking ovulation
✔ Track fertility-related medications and treatments; Clomid, Metformin, and IVF
✔ Record and monitor results of Home Pregnancy Tests and BBT
✔ Tap into MedHelp’s community, the largest online health community, by asking questions and get tips in our many menses, fertility and pregnancy forums
✔ Hundreds of questions answered every hour about your period, premenstrual or irregular menstruation, birth control pills, mood, weight, helpful tips and more!
✔ Active Fertility Forums to guide and give you tips
✔ One period app that covers all you need to know about your period, cycle and fertility! All in one women’s health app!
This app is easy to understand display an animation of how the site and if you press the foot-rubbing.
Depending on the site, Foot reflexology massage is different ways.
If you look at the app you can easily practice this massage, if you press hard to know how, just figure it is a foot massage until now very useful app.
I think at home, at work, in the bath, and you'll use in various situations.
[how to order fir]
I want to animate the flow of 26 items divided into a series of massage.
Improvement is expected to more effectively and will massage in this order.
[Selected from point]
You can see a massage from the point adaptation to worry about.
[Foot reflexology chart]
You can see the (chart) figures vase foot reflex zone.
I am a World and American record holding pro powerlifter. I've squatted 1,025 lbs, benched 854 lbs, and deadlifted 755 lbs. My 2,551 lb total is the highest in California history.
I invented a product called the Sling Shot, a supportive upper body device that helps improve the bench press and push up. It's not just for powerlifters, It will help anybody who's looking to improve pressing strength.
My wife and I also own and operate the nationally distributed POWER Magazine. POWER showcases strength athletes as the most powerful people on earth, but the articles can benefit any athlete. Many you can tear and use in your training right away. I am the editor and also a contributing writer. For more info on POWER at www.ThePowerMagazine.com.
Lately, I've been working with the CrossFit organization. I've written articles for CrossFit Journal, and I have started offering Crossfit Powerlifting Certifications on behalf of Louie Simmons of Westside Barbell. Sign ups are handled by CrossFit Journal.
Finally, I am the Southern Powerlifting Federation State Chairman. As Chairman, I run 3-5 meets a year in Northern California. We welcome lifters of any age, sex or experience level.
In lifting, coaching, business, and life in general, I'm always looking to improve myself and help others improve, too. I've noticed that people are either in or they're in the way. There's nothing in between.
• View your Amerigroup/HealthPlus Amerigroup member ID card
• Email or fax your card to your doctor, pharmacy or other service provider
• Always have your ID card on hand
• Use the interactive symptom checker
• Visit the Health A to Z encyclopedia
Amerigroup/HealthPlus Amerigroup values your privacy. Clarity Software Solutions, Inc. is a third-party vendor contracted to provide this Amerigroup Mobile service to Amerigroup/HealthPlus Amerigroup members. Amerigroup/HealthPlus Amerigroup gives Clarity Software Solutions, Inc. the least amount of data needed to create Amerigroup Mobile.
We’re sorry. This service is not offered to Medicare recipients, all New Jersey members, and Kansas children in foster care at this time.
Minimum system requirements: Android OS v2.2 and higher are supported.
•See your card in real-time while on the go
•Email or fax it to your doctor, hospital or pharmacy
To access your Moda Health mobile ID card:
•Download the app
•Enter your ID number (found on the front of your ID card)
•Enter your Mobile PIN code (found on the front of your ID card)
Voilà! You are mobile. Questions? Please contact Moda Health Customer Service at 877-605-3229.
With this app you will be able to:
· View your most recent ID card
· View the ID cards for your spouse and or dependents on your policy
· Email or fax any ID card on your policy to a doctor office, hospital or pharmacy
To get access:
· Download the app
· Enter your member ID number
· Enter your 4-digit PIN. For ID cards printed after June 20, 2011, the PIN is located on the back of your ID card (lower right corner). For cards printed prior to June 20, 2011, members may request PIN from Providence Health Plan Customer Service at 503-574-7500 or 800-878-4445 or by secure email form at www.providence.org/php/contactus (you must provide member ID number for authentication).
· For additional details, visit www.providence.org/php/smartphone
With this app you can:
* View the front and back of your ID card
* View ID cards for members of your family
* Email or fax copies of ID cards to your doctor, hospital, pharmacy or dependents
To get access:
1. Download the app
2. Enter your member ID number, located on your FCHP member ID card you received in the mail.
3. Enter your ZIP code.
For more information about the app, visit www.fchp.org/MobileID.
• View the front and back of your ID card and fax or email a copy of your card to your healthcare provider’s office
• View member ID cards for yourself and your family
Once the app has been downloaded, members can access the eCard by following these instructions:
1) When first using the app, a member will enter a login ID – which is his or her member number and a personal identification number (PIN) – which is the member’s four-digit birth year.
2) If coverage includes family members, the next screen enables a member to view the card for each family member. Otherwise, the member will see the card view screen for his or her card.
3) The card view screen includes a navigation menu bar. By swiping from left to right, a member can view the front and the back of the card.
4) Members can view the card in portrait or landscape orientation. In landscape, tap the screen once to display the menu bar.
5) Members can easily fax or email a copy of the ID card to a member’s healthcare provider office by clicking email or fax icons at the bottom of the screen.
• Email or fax it to your doctor, hospital or pharmacy
• See your card in real-time while on the go
• Never forget it at home again
To access your Network Health mobile ID card:
• Download the app
• Enter your member ID number (found on the front of your member ID card)
• Enter your PIN code (found on the back of your member ID card)
If you have any questions, please contact Network Health at 920-720-1350 or 877-549-8793 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
• Download most current ID card in real-time
• View ID card for dependents
• Email or fax your ID card to your doctor’s office, hospital, or pharmacy
• Locate in-network providers
Accessing all the features:
• Download the app
• Enter your Alliant Health Plan member ID number
• Enter your Alliant Health Plan group ID number
Your ID card does not guarantee eligibility; your provider must confirm eligibility at the time of your visit. Dual coverage scenarios are not supported by this application; those with dual Alliant policies will see the last card he/she received.
Access your Health Plan member ID information on the go! With this secure mobile application you can:
• View member ID cards for yourself and your entire family
• View your copay information
• Access your Member Services contact information
• Securely fax or email the ID card to your doctor’s office, pharmacy, family members or hospital
Clarity offers industry-leading capabilities in mobile eCard delivery, and makes waiting at the mailbox for your member ID card a thing of the past.
• View the front and back of your ID card and fax or email a copy of your card to your healthcare provider’s office
• View participant ID cards for yourself and your family
Once the app has been downloaded, participants can access the eCard by following these instructions:
1) When first using the app, a participant will enter a login ID – which is his or her participant insurance number and a personal identification number (PIN) – which is the participant's four-digit birth year.
2) If coverage includes family members, the next screen enables a participant to view the card for each family member. Otherwise, the participant will see the card view screen for his or her card.
3) The card view screen includes a navigation menu bar. By swiping from left to right, a participant can view the front and the back of the card.
4) Participants can view the card in portrait or landscape orientation. In landscape, tap the screen once to display the menu bar.
5) Participants can easily fax or email a copy of the ID card to a participant's healthcare provider office by clicking email or fax icons at the bottom of the screen.