Take your health into your own hands with HAP OnTheGo – your mobile health and wellness resource.
With this secure app you can:
• Access the HAP Symptom Checker – identify a problem area, choose your symptom(s), and learn what to do next – it may tell you to head to the doctor or to try home treatment. It will detail your home treatment options, provide prevention tips, help you prepare for an appointment & more.
• Access the HAP Conditions Manager – we’ve got you covered from the common cold to cancer to quitting smoking to diabetes to weight management. Learn more about your condition, including insight into symptoms, when to call a doctor, exams and test, treatment overview, home treatment, medications, surgery & more.
• Find a doctor, urgent care center or hospital and schedule appointments with ease using the click to call feature.
• View your most recent ID card in real-time and on the go
• View the ID card for your spouse and any dependents on your policy
• Email or fax any ID card on your policy to a doctor office, hospital or pharmacy
• Link to directions and contact info for any doctor that you look up
• Get information to help you during a travel emergency
• Access important contact information
To gain secure access:
• Download the app
• Enter your member ID number
• Enter your 4-digit Year of Birth (####)
• For additional details, visit hap.org/onthego
D card does not guarantee eligibility; your provider must confirm eligibility at the time of your visit. Dual coverage scenarios are not supported by this application; those with dual HAP policies will see the last card he/she received.