Remembering to take your medication, especially if you’re juggling a bunch of them, can be a huge headache. My pillbox let the medicines "visually" to you, so you can enjoy to manage medicines, take it on time. Also, My pillbox can track multiple person, like your family, your relatives. It’s also ability to let family members, caregivers and doctors monitor medication adherence through an analytics dashboard.
We keep working on My PillBox, make it better and better, so that's why people love My pillbox!
Easy and nice Works great on keeping track of all my meds. Plus i can track my daughters too.
Must have. This app helped me recover from my surgery. If it wasn't for this app I wouldn't have been able to keep track of my medication schedule. Highly recommended.
My mom has had several surgeries in the last few years, the meds and appts. just kept stacking up more and more. This APP gave us order and flexibility, and a piece of mind. I downloaded Pill box on every device I could and sent it to most of my family now mom never misses a dose. Thank you guys. From the bottom of our hearts.
There are 12 different medicine types, such like pills, capsules, drops, injections, packs, patches you can choose from, and 9 different colors for different medicines, just like the real meds you are actually taken.
You can add your any medication with:
Reason to take
Remaining amount of meds
Schedule or PRN(As needed)
Then you can set the medicines schedule as daily/weekly/monthly/Every X days/ Every X hours or one time event, and set the notification time.
You won't miss any medicines, and when you actually take the pill, you can record the result like"better" or "worse", also with the actual taken time and amount.
Even you missed or want to skip some alert, you also can record them, but with different colors in your history list, and you can check them very easily.
12 medicines appearances to choose
9 colors for medicines
View a list of what meds are "due today" and check them with one tap
Check your meds log by any period of time
Backup data for excel sheet
Remind you refill when out of medicines
Status bar or pop window to choose for notification
Choose your reminder sound to make notification more comfortable
Turn off the reminders for different medicine
4 date format to choose
PRN(as needed) meds function
Set snooze time is available on Setting.
Expert reviewed in:
Soft Monk : http://en.softmonk.com/android/my-pillbox/
App Zoom: http://en.appszoom.com/android_applications/health_and_fitness/my-pillboxmedspill-reminder_fhjrt.html
My pillbox is the most easy and fun way to record your medication and remind you not miss any medicine.
For support or feature requests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: medication, medicine, reminder, pill reminder, alarm, snooze, treatment, pill, medbeep, med, drug, capsule, medisafe, alert, clock, drugs, pills, life reminders, medication log, Pharmaceutical
Thanks for translation:
Portuguese , Spanish, German are available; Thanks for Carlos Alberto Mattana, Wolf-Jürgen Assmus and Toño help.
If you find translation mistakes, please send us an email to: email@example.com
- CHỨC NĂNG CHÍNH CỦA ỨNG DỤNG:
+ Tìm kiếm các bài viết về các bài thuốc, lời khuyên từ các chuyên gia về y học
+ Chọn nhưng mục yêu thích như một sự quan tâm đến một vấn đề đã nêu ra trong ứng dụng
+ Xem video để tham khảo và học tập
If you have medical worries or symptoms she will put your mind at rest and could save you an unnecessary visit to a physician. It's like having a physician in your pocket!
Free this month only, download it now!!
Best of all it's voice activated, just like Siri, so you can get a diagnosis from the virtual nurse just as you would from a real doctor! You can think of the Virtual Nurse as Siri for Health: she is your first stop for any health related concerns you have. The Virtual Nurse will talk to you, like Siri, and ask you questions about your symptoms to diagnose:
1. If your symptoms are normal
2. If you need to see a medical doctor or physician
3. If this is an emergency situation requiring urgent medical care
She will help you find a doctor or emergency room if the diagnosis requires. Topics included in the Symptom Checker developed by Harvard University cover 98% of the reasons you might need to see a doctor or diagnose and emergency, such as:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Treatment
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Stress / Anxiety
- Birth Control
- Blacking Out or Fainting
- Bleeding After Menopause
- Bleeding Between Periods
- Blood in the Urine in Men
- Blood in the Urine in Women
- Breast Lumps
- Chest Pain
- Pink or Red Eye
- Constipation in Adults
- Constipation in Children
- Constipation in Infants
- Coughs, Colds & flu
- Diaper Rash
- Diarrhea in Children
- Diarrhea in Infants
- Muscle Weakness
- Dry Eyes & Mouth
- Dry Mouth & Excessive Thirst
- Eye Discharge
- Memory Loss
- Frequent Urination
- Hair Loss
- Head Injury
- Heart Palpitations
- Heavy Menstrual Periods
- Helping Dry Skin
- Hot Flashes
- Insomnia During Pregnancy
- Intestinal Gas Guide
- Irritable Child
- Itching Without Rash
- Leg Swelling (Edema) during Pregnancy
- Leg Swelling (Edema), New Onset
- Lightheaded with Standing
- Loss of Control of Urine
- Back Pain
- Missed or Irregular Periods
- Nail Problems
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Nausea & Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Never Started Menstrual Periods
- Numbness or Tingling
- Nutrition Assessment for Infants & Toddlers
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Painful Period Cramps
- Painful or Frequent Urination in Men
- Penis Pain, Sores, Discharge or Lumps
- Persistent Cough
- Knee Swelling
- Positive ANA
- Positive Rheumatoid Factor
- Problems With Vision
- Rash in Children
- Rash in Newborns
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Itching
- Recurring Abdominal Pain
- Risk of Iron Deficiency in Children
- Sexual Problems
- Shortness of Breath in Adults
- Shortness of Breath in Infants & Children
- Shortness of Breath In Pregnancy
- Sore / Strep Throat
- Sore / Strep Throat in Children
- Hearing Loss
- Swollen Glands
- Excessive Hair
- Jaw, Gum, or Tooth Pain
- Treating the Common Cold
- Treatment of Chronic Constipation
- Treatment of Impotence
- Treatment of Warts
- Understanding PSA
- Weight Gain or loss
- Vaginal Discharge, Itching or Irritation
- Vaginal Pain or Discomfort
- Vaginal Sores & Lumps
- Vomiting or Nausea
The virtual nurse is different from other apps like iTriage or WebMD because it gives you information about your health which is directed towards the specific action you need to take to stay healthy, such as see your primary care physician. Unlike iTriage and WebMD it's voice activated, like Siri, and is focused on helping you take steps to getting healthy.
Tags: Symptoms, emergency, checker, Harvard, Siri, iTriage, WebMD, Medscape, diagnose, disease, sick, ill, flu, headache, medicine, first aid, pharmacy, pharmacist, physician, pills, information, premium, conditions, care, medical, urgent
© Harvard University
More from developer
• View your Amerigroup/HealthPlus Amerigroup member ID card
• Email or fax your card to your doctor, pharmacy or other service provider
• Always have your ID card on hand
• Use the interactive symptom checker
• Visit the Health A to Z encyclopedia
Amerigroup/HealthPlus Amerigroup values your privacy. Clarity Software Solutions, Inc. is a third-party vendor contracted to provide this Amerigroup Mobile service to Amerigroup/HealthPlus Amerigroup members. Amerigroup/HealthPlus Amerigroup gives Clarity Software Solutions, Inc. the least amount of data needed to create Amerigroup Mobile.
We’re sorry. This service is not offered to Medicare recipients, all New Jersey members, and Kansas children in foster care at this time.
Minimum system requirements: Android OS v2.2 and higher are supported.
•See your card in real-time while on the go
•Email or fax it to your doctor, hospital or pharmacy
To access your Moda Health mobile ID card:
•Download the app
•Enter your ID number (found on the front of your ID card)
•Enter your Mobile PIN code (found on the front of your ID card)
Voilà! You are mobile. Questions? Please contact Moda Health Customer Service at 877-605-3229.
With this app you will be able to:
· View your most recent ID card
· View the ID cards for your spouse and or dependents on your policy
· Email or fax any ID card on your policy to a doctor office, hospital or pharmacy
To get access:
· Download the app
· Enter your member ID number
· Enter your 4-digit PIN. For ID cards printed after June 20, 2011, the PIN is located on the back of your ID card (lower right corner). For cards printed prior to June 20, 2011, members may request PIN from Providence Health Plan Customer Service at 503-574-7500 or 800-878-4445 or by secure email form at www.providence.org/php/contactus (you must provide member ID number for authentication).
· For additional details, visit www.providence.org/php/smartphone
With this app you can:
* View the front and back of your ID card
* View ID cards for members of your family
* Email or fax copies of ID cards to your doctor, hospital, pharmacy or dependents
To get access:
1. Download the app
2. Enter your member ID number, located on your FCHP member ID card you received in the mail.
3. Enter your ZIP code.
For more information about the app, visit www.fchp.org/MobileID.
• View the front and back of your ID card and fax or email a copy of your card to your healthcare provider’s office
• View member ID cards for yourself and your family
Once the app has been downloaded, members can access the eCard by following these instructions:
1) When first using the app, a member will enter a login ID – which is his or her member number and a personal identification number (PIN) – which is the member’s four-digit birth year.
2) If coverage includes family members, the next screen enables a member to view the card for each family member. Otherwise, the member will see the card view screen for his or her card.
3) The card view screen includes a navigation menu bar. By swiping from left to right, a member can view the front and the back of the card.
4) Members can view the card in portrait or landscape orientation. In landscape, tap the screen once to display the menu bar.
5) Members can easily fax or email a copy of the ID card to a member’s healthcare provider office by clicking email or fax icons at the bottom of the screen.
• Email or fax it to your doctor, hospital or pharmacy
• See your card in real-time while on the go
• Never forget it at home again
To access your Network Health mobile ID card:
• Download the app
• Enter your member ID number (found on the front of your member ID card)
• Enter your PIN code (found on the back of your member ID card)
If you have any questions, please contact Network Health at 920-720-1350 or 877-549-8793 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Access your Health Plan member ID information on the go! With this secure mobile application you can:
• View member ID cards for yourself and your entire family
• View your copay information
• Access your Member Services contact information
• Securely fax or email the ID card to your doctor’s office, pharmacy, family members or hospital
Clarity offers industry-leading capabilities in mobile eCard delivery, and makes waiting at the mailbox for your member ID card a thing of the past.
• Download most current ID card in real-time
• View ID card for dependents
• Email or fax your ID card to your doctor’s office, hospital, or pharmacy
• Locate in-network providers
Accessing all the features:
• Download the app
• Enter your Alliant Health Plan member ID number
• Enter your Alliant Health Plan group ID number
Your ID card does not guarantee eligibility; your provider must confirm eligibility at the time of your visit. Dual coverage scenarios are not supported by this application; those with dual Alliant policies will see the last card he/she received.