- CHỨC NĂNG CHÍNH CỦA ỨNG DỤNG:
+ Tìm kiếm các bài viết về các bài thuốc, lời khuyên từ các chuyên gia về y học
+ Chọn nhưng mục yêu thích như một sự quan tâm đến một vấn đề đã nêu ra trong ứng dụng
+ Xem video để tham khảo và học tập
More from developer
• View your Amerigroup/HealthPlus Amerigroup member ID card
• Email or fax your card to your doctor, pharmacy or other service provider
• Always have your ID card on hand
• Use the interactive symptom checker
• Visit the Health A to Z encyclopedia
Amerigroup/HealthPlus Amerigroup values your privacy. Clarity Software Solutions, Inc. is a third-party vendor contracted to provide this Amerigroup Mobile service to Amerigroup/HealthPlus Amerigroup members. Amerigroup/HealthPlus Amerigroup gives Clarity Software Solutions, Inc. the least amount of data needed to create Amerigroup Mobile.
We’re sorry. This service is not offered to Medicare recipients, all New Jersey members, and Kansas children in foster care at this time.
Minimum system requirements: Android OS v2.2 and higher are supported.
•See your card in real-time while on the go
•Email or fax it to your doctor, hospital or pharmacy
To access your Moda Health mobile ID card:
•Download the app
•Enter your ID number (found on the front of your ID card)
•Enter your Mobile PIN code (found on the front of your ID card)
Voilà! You are mobile. Questions? Please contact Moda Health Customer Service at 877-605-3229.
With this app you will be able to:
· View your most recent ID card
· View the ID cards for your spouse and or dependents on your policy
· Email or fax any ID card on your policy to a doctor office, hospital or pharmacy
To get access:
· Download the app
· Enter your member ID number
· Enter your 4-digit PIN. For ID cards printed after June 20, 2011, the PIN is located on the back of your ID card (lower right corner). For cards printed prior to June 20, 2011, members may request PIN from Providence Health Plan Customer Service at 503-574-7500 or 800-878-4445 or by secure email form at www.providence.org/php/contactus (you must provide member ID number for authentication).
· For additional details, visit www.providence.org/php/smartphone
With this app you can:
* View the front and back of your ID card
* View ID cards for members of your family
* Email or fax copies of ID cards to your doctor, hospital, pharmacy or dependents
To get access:
1. Download the app
2. Enter your member ID number, located on your FCHP member ID card you received in the mail.
3. Enter your ZIP code.
For more information about the app, visit www.fchp.org/MobileID.
• View the front and back of your ID card and fax or email a copy of your card to your healthcare provider’s office
• View member ID cards for yourself and your family
Once the app has been downloaded, members can access the eCard by following these instructions:
1) When first using the app, a member will enter a login ID – which is his or her member number and a personal identification number (PIN) – which is the member’s four-digit birth year.
2) If coverage includes family members, the next screen enables a member to view the card for each family member. Otherwise, the member will see the card view screen for his or her card.
3) The card view screen includes a navigation menu bar. By swiping from left to right, a member can view the front and the back of the card.
4) Members can view the card in portrait or landscape orientation. In landscape, tap the screen once to display the menu bar.
5) Members can easily fax or email a copy of the ID card to a member’s healthcare provider office by clicking email or fax icons at the bottom of the screen.
• Email or fax it to your doctor, hospital or pharmacy
• See your card in real-time while on the go
• Never forget it at home again
To access your Network Health mobile ID card:
• Download the app
• Enter your member ID number (found on the front of your member ID card)
• Enter your PIN code (found on the back of your member ID card)
If you have any questions, please contact Network Health at 920-720-1350 or 877-549-8793 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Access your Health Plan member ID information on the go! With this secure mobile application you can:
• View member ID cards for yourself and your entire family
• View your copay information
• Access your Member Services contact information
• Securely fax or email the ID card to your doctor’s office, pharmacy, family members or hospital
Clarity offers industry-leading capabilities in mobile eCard delivery, and makes waiting at the mailbox for your member ID card a thing of the past.
• Download most current ID card in real-time
• View ID card for dependents
• Email or fax your ID card to your doctor’s office, hospital, or pharmacy
• Locate in-network providers
Accessing all the features:
• Download the app
• Enter your Alliant Health Plan member ID number
• Enter your Alliant Health Plan group ID number
Your ID card does not guarantee eligibility; your provider must confirm eligibility at the time of your visit. Dual coverage scenarios are not supported by this application; those with dual Alliant policies will see the last card he/she received.