Følg med på http://www.besøklegen.no/legetime
NB: For å kunne bruke appen må ditt legekontor finnes i listen over tilgjengelige legekontorer:
(Velg et personlig passord på nett først)
Appen støtter Android 2.4. og nyere.
Sjekk http://www.cgmeportal.no/legetime-mobil-app/ for hjelp (FAQ)
Glemt passord? forny passordet på nett: http://www.cgmeportal.no/glemt-passord/
Appen ble opprinnelig lagd for de som ønsker å bestille en legetime så fort som mulig. Foreløpig viser appen kun de ledige dagene innenfor 15 dager. Vi skal utvide funksjonaliteten. Følg med våre framtidige oppgraderinger!
The saturation of in-house exhalation of CO2 damages the brain, heart, memory, blood circulation. Resulting in the above mentioned, the efficiency of day today activities will drastically drop due to tiredness, excessive sleepiness, lack of oxygen inhalation, inhalation problems such as allergies due to stuffiness, and finally, cardio vascular diseases such as heart attacks, strokes, and heart pains.
The in-house CO2 pollution app helps you to identify the size of the closed rooms, allowable maximum number of personal in the rooms, CO2 free in house designing, designing CO2 free building with more rooms, hospital rooms, GP Practices, Medical centres, and the ways of enhancing CO2 free space in transports.
Our motto is healthy living in healthy homes.
The CO2 pollution app is a calculator which shows the results of various parameters such as percentages of CO2 inhalation and exhalation, the better number of persons to be in a room for a given time, and the best room space design dimensions.
*Age.Life Stage by Spiralmedia from 123RF.
*Waiting Room by Lemon Liu from The Noun Project
* A directory of physicians, health services and locations that allow you to simply “click to call” a doctor’s office
* Biometric health trackers, including weight, glucose, cholesterol, medications, pregnancy, migraines, depression and more. In fact, you can configure the app to provide daily reminders and help you track your progress.
* A first-aid tool that’s saved on devices without the need for Internet connection—information you can use anywhere, anytime
* Educational information, including tests, procedures and first aid, from Mayo Clinic on more than 1,000 conditions
* Stored insurance information, including a photo of the front and back of your card, on the one item you always have with you: your phone.
HealthBridge is part of our vision of Healing Families — Healing Communities® and is an extension of our mission of providing healing experiences for everyone all the time®. For more information visit www.parrishmed.com.
This digital library houses its flagship publication, ONEHealth, an informative health and lifestyle journal that is distributed free to households and businesses in the west of Singapore.
Other JurongHealth publications—such as the JurongHealth Commemorative Report—will also be available in this library.
ONEHealth provides the community and readers with knowledge and tips on health, wellness and lifestyle topics, as well as insights into Singapore’s healthcare.
These engaging e-magazines are more than the print editions coming to life.
It is the ultimate on-the-go experience, with pages specially designed in a fun-to-read format. Videos not found in the print edition can be viewed in this tap-swipe-and-scroll interactive articles.
This is a FREE download.
ABOUT JURONG HEALTH SERVICES
Jurong Health Services (JurongHealth) is Singapore's public healthcare cluster formed to facilitate the integration of services and care processes for the community in the West. Working with partners such as healthcare providers like General Practitioners, polyclinics, community hospitals, long term care providers and voluntary welfare associations, we aim to bring health and wellness one step closer to home.
JurongHealth is building the new integrated healthcare hub comprising the 700-bed Ng Teng Fong General Hospital and 400-bed Jurong Community Hospital to provide holistic care for patients. Slated for completion from December 2014, the two new hospitals will be an integral part of the Jurong Lake District Masterplan, with easy access to public transport services (Jurong East MRT Station, Jurong East Bus Interchange) and retail/ entertainment hubs.
JurongHealth is currently managing Alexandra Hospital with a comprehensive range of clinical services for the community, as well as Jurong Medical Centre, a unique, one-stop healthcare centre providing a range of quality and affordable specialist services and community health support services for residents in the West.
Esta App muestra en pantalla una reproducción exacta de tu tarjeta Asisa, tanto la de salud como la de dental.
Si eres el titular, mostrará tus tarjetas y las de tus beneficiarios.
Visualización completa de la tarjeta (anverso y reverso).
Podrás clasificarlas en el orden que desees.
Podrás visualizar tu tarjeta a pantalla completa para no perder detalle.
Acceso a la información de la delegación de ASISA a la que perteneces, con su ubicación, teléfonos, horarios y medios de transporte.
Acceso a toda la información de los Centros propios de ASISA: delegaciones, hospitales, centros médicos, centros dentales, Oftalvist, etc.
Completo buscador donde podrás filtrar por tipo de centro (delegación, hospital o centro médico), provincia o población.
Instrucciones de manejo de cada una de las pantallas.
ONLY IN PREGNANCY COMPANION by OBGYNs:
*Your Baby, Your Body – Exclusive DAILY and WEEKLY pregnancy tips and developmental insights from respected OB/GYN physicians.
*Gorgeous 3D-Animated Videos – See what your baby might be doing right now!
*Ask the Docs - OB physicians answer real questions from the Pregnancy Companion Community!
*Topics – Find information on hundreds of pregnancy topics, anytime, anywhere.
*Drug Safety – Need to know if a medication is safe? Find the answer in seconds!
*Hydration Counter – Track your daily fluid intake with a simple screen tap.
PLUS MORE FREE FEATURES for a healthy, happy pregnancy!
*Ultrasound images – See what your baby looks like each week.
*At-a-Glance - Quick reference guide for upcoming tests & planning in your pregnancy.
*Appointment Tracker – Keep tabs on your medical appointments.
*Facebook, Twitter & Email – Share milestone images & your own personal updates with friends and family.
*Customizable Lists (sharing enabled):
- Questions to ask your doctor
- When to call your doctor
- How to prepare for your baby
- What to buy for your newborn
- What to pack in your hospital bag
- Create your birth plan
*Personalization – Enter your due date (any of 3 ways) for tailored information; choose your favorite app color, and more.
MEET THE PREGNANCY COMPANION DOCTORS
DR. JAN RYDFORS is a board certified OB/GYN, Professor at Stanford University Medical Center, and the co-author of “Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility: Handbook for Clinicians” - one of the most popular and respected clinical handbooks (and likely the book YOUR OB/GYN learned from!)
DR. ARON SCHUFTAN is also a board certified OB/GYN, who received his specialty training from Boston Medical Center.
Dr. Rydfors and Dr. Schuftan have a busy practice in Silicon Valley, specializing in high risk pregnancies. Together, they have delivered thousands of babies, and have over 25 years of experience caring for pregnant women!
“We created Pregnancy Companion to provide expectant moms with important and fun information and tracking tools that they can trust as much as they trust their own physician.”
RECOMMENDED BY DOCTORS
“Pregnancy Companion is an incredibly unique and comprehensive iPhone app that every pregnant woman should have. I am recommending it to all of my patients.”
Preete Bhanot, MD
“My patients will love this app. It is so helpful and has so much information! This app has great graphics and will really make pregnancy even more fun for my patients to experience.”
Patricia Calayag, MD
“As an OB/Gyn with over 22 years of experience, this is one of the best tools I've ever seen for patient education. I love empowering patients with information, and will recommend it to my patients and colleagues.” Scott Kramer, MD
EXCLUSIVELY ENDORSED BY:
Circleofmoms.com - One of the world’s largest Mommy Blogger communities.
NutraBella - makers of Belly Bar & prenatal supplements.
CBR - a leader in the cord blood banking.
Eileen Behan, R.D - nationally acclaimed dietitian and author.
- Storage: For performance, to provide all the enormous amounts of information in the app
- Network based Location: To improve the offering to our audience
- Phone Calls: Store your doctor's phone number and call directly from the app if you have more questions or concerns. This app won't make phone calls without permission.
- Network Communication: this app uses the internet in some parts
- Personal Information: This app lets you schedule important events on your calendar, so you can keep track of appointments. This app does not store or transmit your personal information without permission.
• View your Amerigroup/HealthPlus Amerigroup member ID card
• Email or fax your card to your doctor, pharmacy or other service provider
• Always have your ID card on hand
• Use the interactive symptom checker
• Visit the Health A to Z encyclopedia
Amerigroup/HealthPlus Amerigroup values your privacy. Clarity Software Solutions, Inc. is a third-party vendor contracted to provide this Amerigroup Mobile service to Amerigroup/HealthPlus Amerigroup members. Amerigroup/HealthPlus Amerigroup gives Clarity Software Solutions, Inc. the least amount of data needed to create Amerigroup Mobile.
We’re sorry. This service is not offered to Medicare recipients, all New Jersey members, and Kansas children in foster care at this time.
Minimum system requirements: Android OS v2.2 and higher are supported.
•See your card in real-time while on the go
•Email or fax it to your doctor, hospital or pharmacy
To access your Moda Health mobile ID card:
•Download the app
•Enter your ID number (found on the front of your ID card)
•Enter your Mobile PIN code (found on the front of your ID card)
Voilà! You are mobile. Questions? Please contact Moda Health Customer Service at 877-605-3229.
With this app you can:
* View the front and back of your ID card
* View ID cards for members of your family
* Email or fax copies of ID cards to your doctor, hospital, pharmacy or dependents
To get access:
1. Download the app
2. Enter your member ID number, located on your FCHP member ID card you received in the mail.
3. Enter your ZIP code.
For more information about the app, visit www.fchp.org/MobileID.
With this app you will be able to:
· View your most recent ID card
· View the ID cards for your spouse and or dependents on your policy
· Email or fax any ID card on your policy to a doctor office, hospital or pharmacy
To get access:
· Download the app
· Enter your member ID number
· Enter your 4-digit PIN. For ID cards printed after June 20, 2011, the PIN is located on the back of your ID card (lower right corner). For cards printed prior to June 20, 2011, members may request PIN from Providence Health Plan Customer Service at 503-574-7500 or 800-878-4445 or by secure email form at www.providence.org/php/contactus (you must provide member ID number for authentication).
· For additional details, visit www.providence.org/php/smartphone
• View the front and back of your ID card and fax or email a copy of your card to your healthcare provider’s office
• View member ID cards for yourself and your family
Once the app has been downloaded, members can access the eCard by following these instructions:
1) When first using the app, a member will enter a login ID – which is his or her member number and a personal identification number (PIN) – which is the member’s four-digit birth year.
2) If coverage includes family members, the next screen enables a member to view the card for each family member. Otherwise, the member will see the card view screen for his or her card.
3) The card view screen includes a navigation menu bar. By swiping from left to right, a member can view the front and the back of the card.
4) Members can view the card in portrait or landscape orientation. In landscape, tap the screen once to display the menu bar.
5) Members can easily fax or email a copy of the ID card to a member’s healthcare provider office by clicking email or fax icons at the bottom of the screen.
• Email or fax it to your doctor, hospital or pharmacy
• See your card in real-time while on the go
• Never forget it at home again
To access your Network Health mobile ID card:
• Download the app
• Enter your member ID number (found on the front of your member ID card)
• Enter your PIN code (found on the back of your member ID card)
If you have any questions, please contact Network Health at 920-720-1350 or 877-549-8793 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
• Download most current ID card in real-time
• View ID card for dependents
• Email or fax your ID card to your doctor’s office, hospital, or pharmacy
• Locate in-network providers
Accessing all the features:
• Download the app
• Enter your Alliant Health Plan member ID number
• Enter your Alliant Health Plan group ID number
Your ID card does not guarantee eligibility; your provider must confirm eligibility at the time of your visit. Dual coverage scenarios are not supported by this application; those with dual Alliant policies will see the last card he/she received.
Access your Health Plan member ID information on the go! With this secure mobile application you can:
• View member ID cards for yourself and your entire family
• View your copay information
• Access your Member Services contact information
• Securely fax or email the ID card to your doctor’s office, pharmacy, family members or hospital
Clarity offers industry-leading capabilities in mobile eCard delivery, and makes waiting at the mailbox for your member ID card a thing of the past.
• View the front and back of your ID card and fax or email a copy of your card to your healthcare provider’s office
• View participant ID cards for yourself and your family
Once the app has been downloaded, participants can access the eCard by following these instructions:
1) When first using the app, a participant will enter a login ID – which is his or her participant insurance number and a personal identification number (PIN) – which is the participant's four-digit birth year.
2) If coverage includes family members, the next screen enables a participant to view the card for each family member. Otherwise, the participant will see the card view screen for his or her card.
3) The card view screen includes a navigation menu bar. By swiping from left to right, a participant can view the front and the back of the card.
4) Participants can view the card in portrait or landscape orientation. In landscape, tap the screen once to display the menu bar.
5) Participants can easily fax or email a copy of the ID card to a participant's healthcare provider office by clicking email or fax icons at the bottom of the screen.