Give your children access to the best new all-in-one learning platform for K-6. Class Ace combines modern technology with simple, fun content to make learning Common Core standards faster and easier than ever before.
Class Ace is more than just practice questions. Class Ace features all-in-one self-paced lessons that teach skills like multiplication, telling time, spelling, fractions, and even handwriting in the simplest ways possible.
With Class Ace, kids can build an excellent academic foundation all on their own. It's screen time you'll love.
Here's how it works:
1. Ask your students to earn a few medals in the app every school day.
2. Students earn medals by learning from 'read-assist' articles, and then answering smart practice questions.
3. You review their progress from the Teacher View and help if they're stuck. The app makes it easy.
Watch your child's grades improve with just a few minutes of regular Class Ace practice.
Class Ace was created by a group of experienced teachers, technologists, and student testers working over the last 2 years. The platform is designed by an ex-Google Product Manager to maximize learning and retention. New lessons are added every day.
Class Ace Features:
• 1,000+ world-class ‘read-assist’ articles written for kids. Students learn at their own pace without parent or teacher help, often very quickly.
• Text to speech. Tap on any sentence to have it read out loud.
• Auto-play. Sit back and enjoy the whole lesson read to you. Even kids with difficulties decoding text or paying attention can learn advanced concepts on their own.
• Effective, adaptive practice. Each student sees a different set of questions that get harder over time. When they make mistakes, the questions change in real-time to maximize learning and minimize frustration, following the ‘spaced repetition’ learning theory.
• Switch between up to 10 password-protected student profiles.
• Teacher View: Keep kids accountable for regular practice with minimal effort. Look at charts of useful metrics. See where students are struggling, and jump in to help.
• Gamification. Medals, progress bars, and uplifting interfaces motivate students to do their best.
Class Ace Subscription:
• Unlimited access to all Class Ace lessons and a suite of over 15 apps in the Class Ace family is just $0.99 per month + $2 per student profile, after a 1 week free trial. One account can hold up to 10 student profiles.
• Start membership from any app by Class Ace to unlock all apps.
• Cancel Anytime: You won't be charged if you cancel before the end of trial period.
• Renewal: Auto-renewal may be turned off anytime from Account Settings.
If your child needs Class Ace but you simply can’t afford it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscriptions automatically renew unless they are turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period in account settings. Renewals are charged within 24-hours preceding the end of the current period. Payment is charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions are managed by the user. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to Class Ace, where applicable.
You can access Class Ace without a subscription, but will be limited to 10 free questions per day, and your medals will be lost on leaving the app.
Help & Support
Problems, questions, or want to get in touch?
Contact us at email@example.com
Terms of Service: https://classace.io/terms