Classlist is the award-winning app that brings parents into the heart of their school community. In over 3,000 schools and over 40 countries.
- See who's who at school. Put a face to a name!
- Ask the parents in your child's class a question and share useful info
- Organise a parent meetup for your class and see what PTA events are coming up
- Find families nearby to share lifts with on the parent map
- Exchange items on the Marketplace and ask for recommendations
It’s safe & secure. You're in control of how much information you choose to share and what notifications you want. Classlist is fully GDPR compliant, private and secure.
It’s moderated to keep your community friendly, welcoming and useful.
It’s inclusive — easy for new parents to sign up. Designed for mums and dads. Helps everyone stay in the loop with what’s happening at school.
Download the app to join your school’s Classlist or set up Classlist for your school
With additional features to support the PTA and Class Reps:
- Arrange simple coffee mornings to major PTA events. Send invites, reminders, and track RSVPs easily in Events
- Sell tickets and take payment online
- Get out important messages to the whole school, or any class or year, quickly with Announcements
- Post to your class or year group via the Activity Feed — ideal for shorter messages
- Set up interest groups to bring parents together. Create groups to co-ordinate with your PTA team for specific events too!
“We are really liking Classlist. It’s different to social media because it’s well controlled.” —
Josephine Marsh, Head Teacher, St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, Chalfont, UK