Amaze your co travelers by telling them "Hmmmm.. we are running twenty minutes late", without looking outside!
You can also add home screen widgets for ultra-quick, one-touch access to train, station & PNR status and time tables (since v5.4).
Time Tables are cached offline for quick rechecking, for up to one month.
Featuring the handy berth & seat calculator (since v4.1): for the times when you want to quickly know whether its an lower berth or an aisle seat...
Note: 'Launch Map'- launches the default android 'Maps' application which can show the exact location of the train on Google Maps. Please note: this will work only if the 'Maps' application and location features are available on your device; these are pre-installed on most android phones and tablets.
1) Train Schedule with Save Option
2) Pnr enquiry, pnr tracking, share pnr information via SMS, Email, Whatsapp etc.
3) Seat Availability with SMS option. Supports Quick Availability if you know the Train Number.
4) Find all the trains for any day between two railway stations. Also supports Via Station option that can help you get indirect trains between two stations.
4) Train Fare
5) Train Live Status (Expected Arrival / Departure)
6) Passingby Trains (Trains arriving and departing at a railway station in the next few hours)
7) Book Tickets via IRCTC mobile site with an option to auto login
8) View Train Route and Train Live Status on Google Maps
9) Easy Share Option (SMS, Email etc) for Train Schedule, PNR and Train Live Status
10) Save Information like PNR, Train Schedule
11) Download Cool FreeApps using Google Play Store
12) Get information about special trains and cancelled trains
13) Store User Preferences about Travel Class, Fare Concession and Age of the Passenger
14) Seat / Berth Map
- Indian Rail App provides Ease of Use, Navigation across pages and Rich User Interface
- Track Waitlisted PNR's for status changes
-Can search all the pages by both Train Number or Name (partial or complete)
-Find Indirect Trains between stations by specifying Via Station
-Convenient way to save and share information.
-Autocomplete options available for all the indian railway stations
-Provides easy access to the irctc mobile site for ticket booking with an option to auto login
-Supports both Portrait and Landscape modes
-Supports Action Bar on Older Android versions providing a consistent UI
Tips to Use the App
-Don't need to remember train names or numbers. Search can be done using train number or name(partial or complete) on all the pages.
-Swipe the Home Screen left and right to access more information. Save username and password credentials for your irctc mobile site to enable auto login
-Don't need to remember indian railways station names. Auto complete option available.
-Clicking the App Icon(in the action bar) on any page navigates back to the home page. Especially useful when you are booking tickets via irctc mobile site
-Use back button for tracking waitlisted PNR's
-Table Rows are clickable and can be used to get detailed information
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated to irctc or indian railways and there are no warranties associated with the app. By using this app, you are solely responsible for any legal implications/liabilities arising from using the app.
You can search easily locations in Sweden and you can add them to your route.
Discover interesting places near you: accommodation, parking, restaurants, bars, clubs, cinemas, theatres, auto services, shops, parks, schools, hospitals, sport areas.
It includes detailed maps of the biggest cities in Sweden: Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmo, Uppsala, Vasteras, Orebro, Linkoping, Helsingborg, Jonkoping, Norrkoping and others.
Who is this app for:
★ Tourists traveling to Sweden
★ Parents educating their kids about Sweden
★ Individuals interested in learning about Sweden
★ Sweden fact categories like: culture, people and history
★ Lots of fun images of Sweden
★ No data connection necessary. Works in the offline/airplane mode
No network connection is necessary to run this app, which makes it a perfect app to learn about Sweden while on a plane or while in a foreign country where data roaming is expensive. The app will run in the offline/airplane mode.
Sample Sweden country fact:
"In the capital, Stockholm, daylight lasts for more than 18 hours in late June but only around 6 hours in late December. Sweden receives between 1,100 to 1,900 hours of sunshine annually."
1) PNR enquiry, pnr tracking, sharing pnr via SMS, Email, PNR alarm to notify the status change of the ticket, coach position from the engine.
2) Train schedule with save option.
3) Finding all the trains between two railway stations including support for Via stations option to get indirect trains between two stations. One can add various concession to the search.
4) Seat availability with and without class information with sms/email share option. Seat availability can also be found without train number.
5) Train fare across various categories.
6) Spot your train with Train live status and Train Alarm. Find the expected arrival and departure of the train. Also set an alarm and get updated information automatically.
7) Station arrival and departure. Find status of all the trains passing through a station.
8) View train route and train live status with location on google maps.
9) Get free apps from Google Play Store.
10) Seath/Berth map.
11) Easy share via sms/email of pnr, availability etc.
12) Food Ordering capability. Order food right from your seat now using Mera Food Choice.
- Planning a trip, tracking your reservation status, want to know whether your train is on time. You can do all these with our new and fresh of the oven app - "Indian Railway App - Disha" right of your phone whenever and wherever you want.
- Beautiful and neat UI.
- Track multiple PNR for status change.
- No captcha needed to see train live status and station arrival departure of trains.
- Support for both portrait and landscape mode.
- Support for top level action bar for older android versions.
- Autocomplete options for train name and number, train stations along with station codes.
- Share train planning information easily and conveniently.
- PNRs, past train searches etc gets automatically saved. No need to remember station code, train names and pnr numbers
- Easy to navigate from searching trains to availability with pre-filled input fields
- Follow the error messages in red to fix some input fields for getting correct results
Please contact us at email@example.com if there are any problems. We cannot reach out if you are having problems and leave a review on the market. We will need more info to identify the symptoms and will be glad to work the problem out.
Enjoy the ease with which you can plan your trip right off of your fingertips. Have a safe trip!
We are not affiliated, endorsed,or in any way officially connected with Indian Railways or IRCTC. We give no assurance or warranty that information on this app is current, and take no responsibility for matters arising from changed circumstances or other information or material which may affect the accuracy or currency of information on this app. By using this app, you are solely responsible for any legal implications/liabilities arising from using the app.
The fastest most handy place finder you will ever have! The best tool you will never forget when in need!
• You can select range to search the place near by your location. Easily set radius from setting screen
• Show nearest Railway Station search result in List View
• Show nearest Railway Station search result in Map View
• Provide side-by-side direction from current location to the selected place
• Share places with your friends
• It is designed to support all android devices!
• Free to use.
• Provides weather details such as temperature, cloud coverage, humidity, wind direction, sunrise time and sunset time along with the current weather condition.
- Railway Station Finder
- Railway Station Locator
- Place Finder
- Place Locator
Note: If you are having issues with location detection please ensure you have Google Play Services installed.
Allows you to find the trains times for any Metro train service. Detects your location and displays the upcoming trains at your nearest station. Full features list below.
- Shows upcoming trains with platform numbers for your nearest or selected station
- Filter the display based on train line and direction
- Add stations to your favourites for quicker station selection and also quick views of when the train will arrive.
- Heaps of customizing settings available including 'Home Lines' which will automatically filter the display to those lines when the app starts up.
- Search for trains at any time of day and between up to 2 train lines at a time. Perform a long press on any result to set yourself a reminder.
- Click on the spinner button (on the right) any train from the main screen to set a reminder or inform other users of a train delay.
- Receive proximity notifications when you are near a station marked as your favourite. This will alert you about when you next train is and how long till it leaves.
You can now buy the premium edition of Train Trapper as an in-app purchase. The following features are included with the premium edition:
- No ads!
- The Train Trapper widget! You can now get your latest train time information right on your home screen.
The premium edition is given automatically to anyone who donated $3 or $5 through in-app purchases or the donate version which was taken off the market. If you purchased the donate version, you will need to re-install the Donate version of the app (unless you happen to still have it on your phone of course) to receive the free update.
If you enjoy using Train Trapper and want to get involved in making it even better, you can join the Beta program on Google Plus! Just search for the 'Train Trapper Beta' community on G+ or go to the Train Trapper website and follow the links.
App is always being updated with more features and enhancements to make getting around on Melbourne trains just that little bit less painful.
The features supported are
- Check PNR status of IRCTC tickets
- Train Between Stations
- Traning Running Information
- Train Schedule
- Current Boooking Availability
- Fare Enquiry
- Seat Availability
It has the following features:
- Check PNR status of your Indian Railways train ticket
- Check PNR status of all printable tickets from your IRCTC account
- Train schedule from train name or train number (including train name search and automatic save of all train schedules)
- Train map
- Trains between stations (with an option to display seat availability of all matching trains in the same page)
- Seat availability
- Running status of a train
- Arrivals and departures at a station
- Fare enquiry
- Display and save your IRCTC e-ticket/electronic reservation slip (ERS). This can also be shown to the TTE as a valid ticket with any of the recognised ID cards. Long press on a PNR and tap on "Get e-ticket/ERS" to use this option.
- Train status map
You can also enter your IRCTC username and password and it will get the ticket status of all printable tickets from your IRCTC account. All communication with your username and password is fully encrypted with SSL, RSA and/or AES encryption methods.
- saves PNR status of all tickets automatically
- save one pair of IRCTC username and password to avoid entering it repeatedly (this is saved on your phone in the app's data folder)
- saves IRCTC e-ticket automatically
- displays train arrival and departure timings for each ticket
- view status of several tickets at once
- saves train schedule automatically so it can be viewed even if network is not available
This application is for users of the Indian Railways train network only. This does not support railways of other countries.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with IRCTC or Indian Railways. Although we try our best to ensure that nothing undesirable happens with your account, we do not guarantee it and we are not liable for any action our app makes.
Works with non-Swedavia airports:
* Göteborg City
* Höga Kusten
* Linköping City
- Monitor flights to receive notifications when anything changes with the flight
- Available in Swedish and English
- Filter on date and/or search text (flight number or destination)
The app manages to fetch flight information from the eleven airports of Swedavia (Arlanda, Göteborg Landvetter, Bromma, Malmö, Luleå, Umeå, Åre Östersund, Visby, Ronneby, Kiruna samt Sundsvall Härnösand) bus has been denied to do so by Swedavia.
If you want to see the airports of Swedavia in this app, please tell Swedavia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure you have the correct timezone configured or times will be off!
application and you can see the running status of train without the need of sending any SMS.
This application serves as bookmark for newly introduced service of Train Inquiry from Railyatri.
You can also use this app for accessing National Train Enquiry System (NTES) / TrainEnquiry and fetch available trains to make planning and managing your trip a lot easier. Now you have the power of access within your hands – to live status information of more than 8000 trains across the country in real time – whether you are traveling, receiving, or seeing off family and friends! No matter where you are, you can look up train schedules and status across the country. Do not let an untimely change in running schedule cost you valuable hours when it could only take minutes!
This application displays the real time status of Indian Railways' trains on all the routes. You can input any data, say train number, source, destination or any combination of these to get the status of your train.
Travellers need not send any SMS or visit any other portal to get the running status of your train. This application shows the status real-time.
We firmly believe that there is always a room for improvement, and customer feedback is most effective way to improve. So, in case of any suggestions/issues, or just to say Hi, please drop us a mail at Simplutions.email@example.com. We would be eagerly waiting for your feedback.
If you like this application, we would urge you to provide your review for this application. This would help us in providing better experience to you and and other customers would know your genuine feedback.
You can search train services between any two stations which fall on the same direct route.
The search provides you with a list of trains with boarding time at source station and alighting time at destination stations.
You can press on any listed train to get full information about that specific train, like its start/in between/destination stations and time for each.
Among other features:
- You have an option to search nearby source/destination station based on phones last known Geo-coordinates (latitude/longitude)
- An option to long press on any station name to see it on a Google maps
- Swap Source-Destination stations so as to find return trains easily
- The last searched station pair gets saved for quick use in future
NOTE - This app is not designed to be used from SD cards. Please install and keep it in the device memory itself.
This app is available for FREE. This app can work completely offline. The app does not connect to any server to download info and so can be used without internet.
If an internet connection is available it would be used to only display advertisements.
This app will help users to get live Running information about Indian Railway. This app will give information about
* Live Train Status
* Live Station Status
* Train Time Table
* PNR Check and Save and Train Status
* IRCTC Mobile and Desktop Login
* Erail and ETrain info with shortest route and many more...
* Find Train Location using RailRadar
***Live Link Corrected
***Last Pnr Check
The information brought to you is fetched from indianrail and related websites!...
First screen will be clear for few seconds while it Connect to indianrail,if there is proper wifi/3G/2G connection in your phone, you will get relevant infomation. !!!
Now with PNR tracking facility. Enter a PNR number, if it is not confirmed, IndianRailInfo, with your permission can track the PNR for you.
Just enter it and forget it. Once the seat(s) are confirmed it will automatically notify you of Confirmation. You need not do it regularly. Easy as it can be!
Just booked a ticket through Book ticket, however the seat is not confirmed? IndianRailInfo knows it and it can track the PNR for confirmation. Of course with your permission.
Just entered the Railway station, you have forgot the seat/coach number and no internet connectivity?? Worry not, IndianRailInfo gives you the details. Yes, IndianRailInfo stores the recent PNR status for offline access. That too you need not remember the complete PNR number, start entering the PNR number, it will autocomplete for you!
Now you can directly book train tickets from the availability details page. Just tap on a row of availability details page, it will directly take you to IRCTC booking page. And you need not enter the details again. It will be filled already for you, automatically!
✔ Check your PNR status
✔ Automatic PNR tracking. You need not do it regularly. Just enter it and forget it!
✔ Offline PNR status (If you had queried for a PNR atleast once when you were connected)
✔ Find trains running between stations
✔ Find out seat availability
✔ Check fares
✔ Book ticket through IRCTC
✔ If seats are not confirmed after booking, automatic tracking is enabled on your permission
✔ . . . more exciting features to come!
Please remember this app is Open Source! You can get the complete source at https://github.com/adarshahd/IndianRailInfo
If you do not want adds and if you would like to support further app development, please purchase the donate version.
I request you to provide your valuable inputs, feature requests and anything else you would like to! Also please remember to rate my app.
We love creating apps, and want to keep them free forever. In order to keep our development running we are using a search service to generate some revenue from this free app. This app will add a couple search links on your device in the form of an icon, bookmark link and browser homepage. You may delete them easily (drag to the trash or delete the link for the browser), if you choose to use them, thanks!
More from developer
Shows aperture values on the clock dial instead of the hours. The aperture on the clock dial also changes over time.
Please note that the aperture on the dial is only updated every 30 min. (to save battery life). If you change the time the aperture will not be updated immediately.