* **NEW** see projects for a pattern
* favourite, queue, purchase and download patterns
* view your favourite patterns and projects
* stash new yarns
* upload photos to projects and stashed yarns directly from your phone! (No longer requires Ravelry Photo Uploader)
* receive notifications when you get new Ravelry messages and unread forum replies
* search for patterns and yarns by name, and look at photos and yardages required
* look at your queued projects, with recommended yarn and yardages required - handy for yarn shopping!
* see your project details and edit your project notes
* see your friends' projects
* share project photos on twitter/google+/email/facebook
* admire your stash - check yardages of yarn you already have
* see an inventory of your needles and hooks
* once you have looked up something in your projects, queue, stash, needles&hooks, you'll be able to access it offline
Want to know more? Have comments or issues? Come and join the Ravulous group on Ravelry!: http://www.ravelry.com/groups/ravulous
NB. Ravulous is not affiliated with Ravelry. It is written by an independent developer who likes knitting. It is never going to be anything like as good as ravelry.com, but it complements it by offering some useful on-the-go features optimised for mobile devices.
This is my beta release, there are quite a few features on the roadmap. Feel free to send me any feedback or requests you don't want to leave here:
via the ravelry group - http://www.ravelry.com/groups/dirty-needles
vie email - firstname.lastname@example.org
or message me on ravelry - nebulaespiral.
Keep calm and cast on!
Pattrick combines a flexible and powerful free-text super search that gets you right to what you're looking for, with a mobile-optimised power search that gives you access to all the filters you need to get really specific.
Whether you're looking to make a treat for yourself, a great gift for your niece, or trying to justify buying that gorgeous skein of yarn... Pattrick will find the perfect pattern!
Ask Pattrick by typing freely, like:
- "Drawstring bag using chunky yarn"
- "Ankle socks for 7 year old girl"
- "400m of double knit cotton"
You can even use dictation input to speak naturally and ask:
- "I want to make an aran v-neck sweater for my son"
- "Show me some owl teapot cozies"
- "What can I make with 200m of chunky yarn?"
Refine any search using the full power of Ravelry's filters, with an easy-to-use interface designed specially for mobile devices.
Free/Lite version is ad based, the full version can be purchased by clicking on the top/right menu, and then "purchase" -- the full version does not have any ads.
In particular, it allows you to do the following:
* Viewing and updating projects, including upload of photos
* Using unlimited row counters per project
* Viewing your queue, and starting a project or deleting a queue item
* Viewing your needles and hooks
* Viewing your favorite projects and patterns (from a project/pattern details page, you can mark new ones as favorites)
* Accessing patterns and queueing them or starting new photos based on a pattern incl. thumbnail creation
* Accessing projects, queue, favorites, etc. from a friends details page
* Accessing all your ravelry friends
* Accessing your library of patterns
* Accessing friends updates
* Allowing to search for yarns, patterns or other people's projects
* Accessing your stash incl. upload of pictures, and stashing right from a yarn page
* Accessing your subscribed ravelry forums and writing forum posts
* Accessing your personal messages and replying to messages
* Browsing local yarn stores, or from a different location
* Access hot right now patterns right from your home screen using one of the widget (small, medium, large)
Discussion Forum: http://www.ravelry.com/discuss/stash2go/2948784/
Knitting Buddy isn't your standard knitting row counter -- it is a true knitting and crochet project tracker. Here are more details about the features of Knitting Buddy:
MULTIPLE PROJECT SUPPORT: No limit to the number of knitting or crochet projects that you can track. Each project has individualized settings.
ROW COUNTER: Track the current row of your knitting or crochet project. The row numbers are displayed nice and big on the main page. Increase (or decrease) the row number by pushing on an actual "button" on a knit background.
REPEAT COUNTER: Track the current repeat row, and optionally link the repeat counter to the row counter. You can specify the number of repeat rows on the project settings page.
DISPLAY PATTERN: Take a screen shot of your knitting pattern and display it on the main project page. This feature is super handy as it eliminates the need to switch between applications or to carry a paper copy of your pattern.
NEEDLE TRACKER / LOG: Track all of your knitting needles. The log displays US, metric, and UK sizes, and allows you to track needle length, material, type, and whether or not the needle is in use.
PROJECT TIMER: Ever wonder how long it actually takes to complete a knitting or crochet project? Use the project timer to track the time it takes to complete each project. Each project has an individual timer that must be manually started/stopped.
RULER: Tired of carrying a separate ruler for to check your tension? Use the ruler feature to make sure that your tension is just right.
NOTES PAGE: Track all of the project's notes, such as yarn, yarn weight, needles, gauge, and other notes. Please email the developer if you have additional items that you would like to track!
GLOBAL and PROJECT SETTINGS: Completely customize your Knitting Buddy experience. The screen can be tailored to according to your preferences, such as showing or hiding features such as repeat rows, knitting pattern, project timer, and project progress.
TRACK PROGRESS: Set the total number of rows for your knitting project, and Knitting Buddy will track your percent complete.
ADD IMAGES / PHOTOGRAPHS: Take pictures of your project at various phases to remember what the project looked like at various stages. Add notes about each image and view the images directly from the app. You can also add screenshots of your patterns that can be viewed from the project page.
FLASHLIGHT: Turn your devices camera into a flashlight to help find difficult stitches.
PRO SUBSCRIPTION: Remove all of the ads from the application and allows you to change the style of your project theme.
CHANGE PROJECT THEME: Change between the standard buttons and more colorful flowers, hearts, and shamrocks.
KNITTING NEEDLE AND CROCHET HOOK SIZE CHARTS: Convert needle sizes between metric, U.S. sizes, and U.K. sizes and crochet hooks between metric, numeric, and letter.
ABBREVIATIONS: Look up abbreviations commonly used in knitting and crochet patterns.
YARN CHARTS: Helpful data to convert different sizes of yarn.
SOCK CHARTS: Common foot sixes for men, women, and children!
Knitting Buddy is now on Ravelry - become one of Knitting Buddy's Buddies at: http://www.ravelry.com/groups/knitting-buddys-buddies
English to Dutch Translator: Lara van der Zee
The great folks at Ravelry offer access to their data to anyone willing to build an app and so, while my lovely wife is knitting the next shawl or hat, I go on and knit her an app for that. In the current version you can see your projects and update the progress as well as upload photos. Also your stashes and the list of favorited projects and patterns can be accessed from the app.
This is just the beginning, I hope to add a lot more in the future. If you like what you see and would like to see more, don't hesitate to shoot me an email with your wishes what to add to the app next.
Have fun with your needles and yarrn!
P.S. Yarrn! is OpenSource available at https://github.com/KoljaTM/Yarrn
Ravulous Hot Right Now is a widget that you can add to the home screen of your Android device. Jelly Bean users can also add it to the lock screen. It shows you a list of the top 5, 10 or 20 most recently popular patterns in Ravelry, sorted by 'hot right now'. You can choose to show knitting, crochet, or knitting and crochet patterns. Once the widget is on your home screen it will update the pattern list automatically, and you can flip through the pattern photos at your leisure. Never again will you be the last to hear about a hot new pattern launch, or miss out on a pattern bargain offer!
If you also have Ravulous v2.0.3+ installed, you can tap on the individual pattern images to see the pattern details screen in Ravulous. Then you can easily look at all the photos for that pattern, full screen them, and check out yarn requirements and pattern notes. You can also purchase or download the pattern, or add it to your Ravelry queue for later.
- This is a widget, not an app. To use it, look under the 'Widgets' section of your app launcher, and drag Ravulous Hot Right Now to a vacant space on your device home screen.
- Ravulous Hot Right Now is not a Ravelry product. It is written by an independent developer who likes knitting and looking at pictures of knitting.
If you have registered on LucyNeatby.com, you can now enjoy convenient one-click access to your Notebook, including My PDFs, My DVDs, My Tutorials, and Lucy's YouTube videos. (The videos are playable on your phone or tablet.)
Features of PatternsPlus:
*Pattern Details: Skill Level, Size, Yarn and Needles
*Automatic Updating of Pattern Collection
*Automatic Login to your Account
*Automatic updating of Wish List
*Wish List: Add or Delete Patterns
*One-Click Downloads of PDFs you own
*Quick Links to Destinations on Lucy's Website
*Manual App Update for if you need it
Simple and easy. A clean and intuitive design, we love it, and know you will too. Try it out, and tell us what you think!
Give feedback/comments with requests for future features!
Kitchen Buddy has a pleasant and easy feel to using it and makes a perfect cooking companion!
The precision of the converters can be adjusted to suit your particular needs. Kitchen Buddy is so easy to use you probably won't need any instructions, but we've included some just in case!
Enjoy your Kitchen Buddy!
★ About the Author ★
Janine May is the new author of Yarn GPS. She is an avid knitter that travels a lot and loves to go to yarn stores in every city she visits.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
This application features:
- Voice Control
- Set maximum number for rows and repetitions
- Keep track of the needles or Hooks used
- Save notes about a project
- Save several counters for different projects
- Increase or Decrease counter by using touch
- A progress bar keeping track and showing your work
- Increase Row Counter: 'Add', 'Row', 'Plus'
- Decrease Row Counter: 'Less', 'Subtract', 'Minus', 'Delete'
- Exit Voice Commands: 'Exit', 'Stop'
In the near future:
- Take and store pictures to keep progress of your work.
- Integration with knitting patterns database.
Want a new feature added to the application?
Just send me an email and I will gladly look into it.
Free App To Watch And Listen To Home How to Make Crochet for beginners Ideas
1) Components of a Crochet Hook - Crochet Hook - Crochet Hooks
2) Types of Crochet Yarn and their Different Uses - Crochet Yarn
3) How to Hold a Crochet Hook - How to Hold Crochet Hook
4) How to Make a Slip Knot - How to Make a Slip Knot for Crochet
5) How to Crochet Chain Stitch - Chain Stitch Crochet
6) How to Crochet Foundation Chain - Crochet Foundation Chain
7) How to Crochet a Slip Stitch - Slip Stitch (sl st)
8) Crochet Round and Crochet Row by Crochet Hooks You
9) How to Hold Yarn to Crochet by Crochet Hooks You
10) Single Crochet Stitch (sc) - How to Single Crochet
11) Joining Yarn & Adding a New Color by Crochet Hooks You
12) Half Double Crochet Stitch
13) Crochet Turn - To Make a New Row by Crochet Hooks You
14) Double Crochet Stitch
15) Triple Crochet Stitch or Treble Crochet Stitch
16) Double Crochet Decrease (dc2tog) by Crochet Hooks You
17) Half Double Crochet Decrease (hdc2tog) by Crochet Hooks You
18) Single Crochet Decrease (sc2tog) by Crochet Hooks You
19) How to Yarn Over (yo) or Yarn Over Hook (yoh) in Crochet
20) How to Crochet a Flower for Beginners - Crochet Flower
21) Joining Yarn & Adding a New Color by Crochet Hooks You
22) How to Make a Crochet Ring by Crochet Hooks You
23) Crochet Pocket - How to Crochet a Pocket
24) Simple Crochet Scarf by Crochet Hooks You
25) Crochet Baby Headband - Crochet Baby Headband with Flower
26) Crochet Loopy Flower by Crochet Hooks You
27) Crochet Flower Beginner - Beginner Crochet Flower
28) Small Crochet Flower - Small Crochet Flower Tutorial
29) Fancy Crochet Snowflake - Crochet Snowflake
30) Summer Crochet Baby Booties by Crochet Hooks You
31) Crochet Snowflake - How to Crochet Snowflakes
32) Crochet Ear Warmer Headband
33) Crochet Heart - Crochet Heart Tutorial - Crochet Hearts
34) 3D Crochet Flower - 3D Crochet Flower Tutorial
35) Crochet Leaf - Crochet Leaves
36) Crochet Earring Hanger Frame - Crochet Earring Holder
37) Crochet Granny Square - Crochet Granny Square for Beginners
38) How to Crochet a Beanie - How to Crochet a Beanie for Beginners
39) Crocheted Neck Head Wrap - Crochet Hat Scarf
40) Little Crochet Wrist Warmers - Crochet Wrist Warmers
41) Long Chunky Crochet Scarf - Long Chunky Crochet Scarf Video Tutorial
42) Strawberry Cream Crochet Flower - Crochet Flower Tutorial
43) Pastel Crochet Body Cloth - How to Crochet Pastel Crochet Body Cloth
44) Crochet Chain Cowl - How to Crochet Chain Cowl
45) Crochet Octagon Coaster - Crochet Coaster for Beginners
핫피플 플레이스 '핫플'
지역마다 가장 핫한 피플들이 모이는 핫피플 플레이스는 어딜까요?
핫플에서는 핫피플 플레이스로 가로수길을 먼저 소개합니다.
가로수길은 셀러브리티들과 패셔니스타들이 모이는 곳이기도 하지요~ ^^
-핫피플 플레이스 '핫플' 주요기능
★[로그인]이 필요 없습니다!
[쉽고 빠르게! 찾아서 갈 수 있도록] 만들었습니다.
★핫피플 플레이스에서 먹고/마시고/사고/즐기는? 곳들을 구분해서 보자!:
가로수길에서 찾고자 하는 카테고리를 선택하여 그 카테고리에 있는 매장들만 보여주기 기능
★핫피플 플레이스에서 찾고자 하는 매장과 브랜드를 쉽게 찾을 수 있는 검색기능
★로그인 하지 않아도 자신이 가보았거나 괜찮은 매장은 [관심매장]으로 찜!할 수 있고,
앱을 다시 실행하더라도 찜한 매장부터 보여줍니다.
★핫플매장 위치를 콕 찝어 알려 줍니다! : 관심매장을 찾아가고 싶을 때 자신의 위치에서 어디에 매장이 위치해 있는지 알 수 있습니다.
★핫플매장에 문의를 할 때도, 전화로 하기에는 부담?스러울 때가 있죠~ 그래서 문자와 전화를 선택할 수 있도록 하였습니다~
한국, 서울, 강남, 핫플, 가로수길, 핫, 핫피플, 핫피플플레이스, 핫플레이스, 쇼핑, 패션, 패션샵, 편집샵, 관광, 문화, 지역정보, 맛집, 멋집, 카페, 클럽, 커피숍, bar, club, cafe, coffeeshop, hot, hotpeople, hot place, hotpeopleplace, shopping, culture, location, food, fashion, fashionshop, selectshop, tour, seoul, korea