* **NEW** see projects for a pattern
* favourite, queue, purchase and download patterns
* view your favourite patterns and projects
* stash new yarns
* upload photos to projects and stashed yarns directly from your phone! (No longer requires Ravelry Photo Uploader)
* receive notifications when you get new Ravelry messages and unread forum replies
* search for patterns and yarns by name, and look at photos and yardages required
* look at your queued projects, with recommended yarn and yardages required - handy for yarn shopping!
* see your project details and edit your project notes
* see your friends' projects
* share project photos on twitter/google+/email/facebook
* admire your stash - check yardages of yarn you already have
* see an inventory of your needles and hooks
* once you have looked up something in your projects, queue, stash, needles&hooks, you'll be able to access it offline
Want to know more? Have comments or issues? Come and join the Ravulous group on Ravelry!: http://www.ravelry.com/groups/ravulous
NB. Ravulous is not affiliated with Ravelry. It is written by an independent developer who likes knitting. It is never going to be anything like as good as ravelry.com, but it complements it by offering some useful on-the-go features optimised for mobile devices.
This is my beta release, there are quite a few features on the roadmap. Feel free to send me any feedback or requests you don't want to leave here:
via the ravelry group - http://www.ravelry.com/groups/dirty-needles
vie email - email@example.com
or message me on ravelry - nebulaespiral.
Keep calm and cast on!
Pattrick combines a flexible and powerful free-text super search that gets you right to what you're looking for, with a mobile-optimised power search that gives you access to all the filters you need to get really specific.
Whether you're looking to make a treat for yourself, a great gift for your niece, or trying to justify buying that gorgeous skein of yarn... Pattrick will find the perfect pattern!
Ask Pattrick by typing freely, like:
- "Drawstring bag using chunky yarn"
- "Ankle socks for 7 year old girl"
- "400m of double knit cotton"
You can even use dictation input to speak naturally and ask:
- "I want to make an aran v-neck sweater for my son"
- "Show me some owl teapot cozies"
- "What can I make with 200m of chunky yarn?"
Refine any search using the full power of Ravelry's filters, with an easy-to-use interface designed specially for mobile devices.
Free/Lite version is ad based, the full version can be purchased by clicking on the top/right menu, and then "purchase" -- the full version does not have any ads.
In particular, it allows you to do the following:
* Viewing and updating projects, including upload of photos
* Using unlimited row counters per project
* Viewing your queue, and starting a project or deleting a queue item
* Viewing your needles and hooks
* Viewing your favorite projects and patterns (from a project/pattern details page, you can mark new ones as favorites)
* Accessing patterns and queueing them or starting new photos based on a pattern incl. thumbnail creation
* Accessing projects, queue, favorites, etc. from a friends details page
* Accessing all your ravelry friends
* Accessing your library of patterns
* Accessing friends updates
* Allowing to search for yarns, patterns or other people's projects
* Accessing your stash incl. upload of pictures, and stashing right from a yarn page
* Accessing your subscribed ravelry forums and writing forum posts
* Accessing your personal messages and replying to messages
* Browsing local yarn stores, or from a different location
* Access hot right now patterns right from your home screen using one of the widget (small, medium, large)
Discussion Forum: http://www.ravelry.com/discuss/stash2go/2948784/
Ravulous Hot Right Now is a widget that you can add to the home screen of your Android device. Jelly Bean users can also add it to the lock screen. It shows you a list of the top 5, 10 or 20 most recently popular patterns in Ravelry, sorted by 'hot right now'. You can choose to show knitting, crochet, or knitting and crochet patterns. Once the widget is on your home screen it will update the pattern list automatically, and you can flip through the pattern photos at your leisure. Never again will you be the last to hear about a hot new pattern launch, or miss out on a pattern bargain offer!
If you also have Ravulous v2.0.3+ installed, you can tap on the individual pattern images to see the pattern details screen in Ravulous. Then you can easily look at all the photos for that pattern, full screen them, and check out yarn requirements and pattern notes. You can also purchase or download the pattern, or add it to your Ravelry queue for later.
- This is a widget, not an app. To use it, look under the 'Widgets' section of your app launcher, and drag Ravulous Hot Right Now to a vacant space on your device home screen.
- Ravulous Hot Right Now is not a Ravelry product. It is written by an independent developer who likes knitting and looking at pictures of knitting.
Knitting Buddy isn't your standard knitting row counter -- it is a true knitting and crochet project tracker. Here are more details about the features of Knitting Buddy:
MULTIPLE PROJECT SUPPORT: No limit to the number of knitting or crochet projects that you can track. Each project has individualized settings.
ROW COUNTER: Track the current row of your knitting or crochet project. The row numbers are displayed nice and big on the main page. Increase (or decrease) the row number by pushing on an actual "button" on a knit background.
REPEAT COUNTER: Track the current repeat row, and optionally link the repeat counter to the row counter. You can specify the number of repeat rows on the project settings page.
DISPLAY PATTERN: Take a screen shot of your knitting pattern and display it on the main project page. This feature is super handy as it eliminates the need to switch between applications or to carry a paper copy of your pattern.
NEEDLE TRACKER / LOG: Track all of your knitting needles. The log displays US, metric, and UK sizes, and allows you to track needle length, material, type, and whether or not the needle is in use.
PROJECT TIMER: Ever wonder how long it actually takes to complete a knitting or crochet project? Use the project timer to track the time it takes to complete each project. Each project has an individual timer that must be manually started/stopped.
RULER: Tired of carrying a separate ruler for to check your tension? Use the ruler feature to make sure that your tension is just right.
NOTES PAGE: Track all of the project's notes, such as yarn, yarn weight, needles, gauge, and other notes. Please email the developer if you have additional items that you would like to track!
GLOBAL and PROJECT SETTINGS: Completely customize your Knitting Buddy experience. The screen can be tailored to according to your preferences, such as showing or hiding features such as repeat rows, knitting pattern, project timer, and project progress.
TRACK PROGRESS: Set the total number of rows for your knitting project, and Knitting Buddy will track your percent complete.
ADD IMAGES / PHOTOGRAPHS: Take pictures of your project at various phases to remember what the project looked like at various stages. Add notes about each image and view the images directly from the app. You can also add screenshots of your patterns that can be viewed from the project page.
FLASHLIGHT: Turn your devices camera into a flashlight to help find difficult stitches.
PRO SUBSCRIPTION: Remove all of the ads from the application and allows you to change the style of your project theme.
CHANGE PROJECT THEME: Change between the standard buttons and more colorful flowers, hearts, and shamrocks.
KNITTING NEEDLE AND CROCHET HOOK SIZE CHARTS: Convert needle sizes between metric, U.S. sizes, and U.K. sizes and crochet hooks between metric, numeric, and letter.
ABBREVIATIONS: Look up abbreviations commonly used in knitting and crochet patterns.
YARN CHARTS: Helpful data to convert different sizes of yarn.
SOCK CHARTS: Common foot sixes for men, women, and children!
Knitting Buddy is now on Ravelry - become one of Knitting Buddy's Buddies at: http://www.ravelry.com/groups/knitting-buddys-buddies
English to Dutch Translator: Lara van der Zee
The great folks at Ravelry offer access to their data to anyone willing to build an app and so, while my lovely wife is knitting the next shawl or hat, I go on and knit her an app for that. In the current version you can see your projects and update the progress as well as upload photos. Also your stashes and the list of favorited projects and patterns can be accessed from the app.
This is just the beginning, I hope to add a lot more in the future. If you like what you see and would like to see more, don't hesitate to shoot me an email with your wishes what to add to the app next.
Have fun with your needles and yarrn!
P.S. Yarrn! is OpenSource available at https://github.com/KoljaTM/Yarrn
You know each knitting pattern is unique, but did you know there are basic constructional elements that make up the base of most patterns? Raglanify will be your knitting partner by guiding you through the construction of a top-down raglan pullover sweater! Use the generated pattern as a complete raglan pullover pattern, or modify it by incorporating your own design elements to make a unique creation of your very own!
Enter your measurements and choose your options:
-Neckline: boat, crew, or v-neck.
-Waist shaping: turn on or off.
-Arm tapering: turn on or off.
-Choose any length for sleeves and torso,
-Choose any length for ribbing or add your own edging.
The possibilities are endless!
-Refer to and modify the pattern at any time.
-Email the pattern to yourself to build on your base design.*
Make one for yourself and everyone in your family for quick Holiday or winter gifts! :)
*Note for 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher: The email function is not fully supported as of yet.*
неотразимыми, всегда быть в курсе последних тенденций французской моды, то наше приложение создано для Вас. Установив его, Вы погрузитесь в увлекательный мир вязаной моды.
Приложение содержит огромное количество моделей для вязания с описаниями и схемами на русском языке. Женские и мужские модели, одежда и аксессуары для детей любого возраста и многое другое.
Приятные возможности приложения:
- ежедневное добавление новых описаний;
- возможность добавлять понравившиеся модели в «Избранное»;
- оповещение при появлении новых описаний;
- подсветка категорий и подкатегорий, в которых были добавлены новые модели;
- раздел "Литература - книги и справочники" с подробными уроками, схемами узоров и прочей полезной информацией для вязания.
Und endlich mehr Platz in der Handtasche.
Größentabellen für Socken mit Fersenkäppchen, Bumerang-Ferse und Spiralsocken.
Bitte denken Sie daran, falls Sie Änderungen wünschen oder Probleme mit der App haben, diese Infos an die Support-E-Mail-Addresse zu schicken: Mirko.Paschke@gmx.de
It includes every step of how to crochet your own Starfish. (These are sometimes called Amigurumi.)
This project is fun and simple to make. They will be great for you to give as presents, or as something unique to brighten up your own home.
The app contains full instructions plus plenty of photos.
It also contains tick boxes for every step, so you can record where you are up to. No more losing count of how many rows you've done!
Also included is a list of the materials and tools that you need for each project, with a picture.
As well as the steps for these design, there's also general crochet help included:
* As glossary to explain any crochet terms.
* Videos for six of the common techniques.
* A guide to tools needed for crochet.
The app doesn't have any annoying adverts. There's a gallery page to see the other patterns available.
There is an option in the app the keep the screen on while you're using it.
This allows you to keep your phone at your side to remind you of where you're up to. If you use this option then plugging in the phone's power will keep it on indefinitely.
Download it now!
(The app also can "install to SD card." If you need space on your phone's memory then this means it doesn't take up any space internally. It doesn't affect how the app works at all.)
If you are a beginning knitter or crocheter, there are many patterns that you can try that are really easy and will ensure that your end result looks like you have spent hours fine-tuning your craft. Here a Crochet Beginner App will help you findout how to start the crocheting.
- How to Crochet for Beginners
- 30 Super Easy Crochet Patterns
- 27 Crochet-A-Day
- Learn how to crochet
This application will help you to start crocheting with easy steps and clear details.
You can follow step by step to complete the task!
Crochet Basic Guide, is available for free now!
Thank you for downloading.
We've divided these easy patterns to crochet into categories to help you navigate them: Kitchen Crochet, Summer Crochet, Holiday Crochet, Football Crochet, Crafts Crochet. Some of our selections are unconventional and some are unexpected but all are just plain cute. Explore these categories and be a little adventurous or silly as you pick your next crochet project.
We have lots of fun and free crochet patterns from hats, scarves, crochet afghans and blankets or try your hand at crochet ornaments, fridgies, dishcloths or share the love with some charity crochet patterns.
For Example, I want to share one of making easy coaster coaster.
Easy Crochet Coasters
What you need:
Size G crochet hook
scraps of 4 ply yarn
With color A
Join to form ring. Ch 3(counts as 1 dbl)
Row 1-15 Dbl. crochet in ring. Drop color A.
Row 2-Ch 3
2 dbl in each dbl around.Ending 1 dbl. in beginning chain.
Ch 3, 2 dbl. in next stitch, I dbl. in next stitch, continue around until Ch 3 sp. I Dbl.in Ch 3 space, end off.
All done! Have fun!
* In this app, you'll find fabulous ideas about free crochet patterns.
* This free crochet patterns app is very easy to use.
* Learn how to crochet with these app for free crochet patterns and more.
* A listing of free crochet patterns projects, free patterns and etc.
* You can view quality free crochet patterns patterns in an easy to view format
* This app shows ads related to free crochet patterns.
* We hope that you'll enjoy our crochet app.