*** Office 365 is now supported except some ADFS ***
Mobile Access for Outlook OWA provides a streamlined, user friendly interface to access your Microsoft Outlook Web Access email via OWA. Your emails and images are displayed conveniently on your mobile device, and the application has a simple and easy to use interface, much like that of the gmail application.
Automatically log in to your account and notifications appear to keep you informed as to when new emails arrive. Simple and clear icons make it easy to carry out functions like: Read, reply, reply to all and mail forwarding etc.
Quickly share your photos and media on your device just as you would using social media tools like facebook and twitter, as a link to Mobile Access for Outlook OWA appears in your share list.
Actions are not carried out until your next synchronization or by hitting ‘refresh’, giving you the chance to undo your last actions if you happen to change your mind.
Some of the features Mobile Access for Outlook OWA lets you do include:
- read and reply to emails
- check emails on different folders
- download and upload attachments
- move email items between mail folders
- select multiple email items to delete or move to your other folders
- respond to invitations and meeting requests
- view calendar appointment or meeting schedule
- create / edit / delete appointment or meeting
- appointment / meeting notifications
- email notifications (support multiple labels)
- create, delete and rename label
- customize settings
- multiple accounts supported
- mail or calendar widgets
Unlike many other email applications, Mobile Access for Outlook OWA enables you to do all these things in an uncluttered way.
Any questions? Please contact email@example.com
We want you to be a part of our family every day... whether it's stopping by for a complimentary cup of coffee in our Biker Brew Cafe, shopping in our huge showroom, or having your bike serviced in our state-of-the-art Power Commander Tuning Center.
*** Take advantage of your savings today! ***
MobiMail is a native app that connects directly to Microsoft Exchange (Exchange 2007, 2010, and 2013), Office 365, IMAP and POP3 accounts – to effectively and professionally manage your Email from your mobile device!
MobiMail allows you to manage your email much more effectively than managing your email from an Android web browser.
It provides many features to access your email when you don't have an internet connection! You can use MobiMail offline to view, delete and move emails to any folder; to view your Microsoft Exchange calendar; and to access your Microsoft Exchange Personal Contacts even when the internet isn't available!
This is the app that makes it possible to leave the mobile-unfriendly web browser behind and easily manage your Emails both when you are connected or offline.
Don't delay...download MobiMail today and join the thousands of other happy customers who are effectively using MobiMail to stay connected while on the go!
We’ve designed MobiMail to give you a great experience managing your Microsoft Exchange (Exchange 2007, 2010, and 2013 only), IMAP and POP3 emails. As a native app, MobiMail gives you the ability to:
• View, move, and delete your emails in any Folder.
• Compose new, Reply To, and Forward Emails.
• Receive notifications of new emails including folders other than your Inbox.
• Open or save attachments.
• Add attachments to new Emails.
• Save drafts locally.
• Add and update categories on your Exchange emails.
• Update followup flags on your Exchange emails.
• Mark emails as read/unread.
• Perform tasks on multiple emails at the same time.
• View your text and HTML emails.
• Scroll quickly between emails.
• Search your local email folders.
You can also manage your Microsoft Exchange calendar (Exchange 2007, 2010, and 2013 only).
• Download your calendar to your Android device calendar (Ice Cream Sandwich and newer devices only).
• View your calendar in a widget provided by MobiMail or provided by your device calendar.
• View, edit and delete calendar events.
• Open calendar events and download calendar attachments.
• Accept or decline calendar event invites (from Inbox or Calendar).
• Receive notifications of upcoming meetings
• Show and set private indicator on calendar events.
Your contacts from your Microsoft Exchange calendar (Exchange 2007, 2010, and 2013 only) can be downloaded within MobiMail where you can:
• Access your Personal contacts anytime.
• Find recipients in the Exchange Global Address Book.
• View all contact details.
• Call, text, or email any of your contacts.
• Open the map for the address of any of your contacts.
Your Notes and Tasks can be downloaded from your Microsoft Exchange (Exchange 2007, 2010, and 2013 only) mailbox where you can:
• Add, delete, and save Microsoft Exchange Notes and Tasks anytime.
• Add and update categories on your Microsoft Exchange Notes and Tasks
• Ability to save/restore your Email settings to transfer between your Android devices.
• Encrypts your data completely when saving on your device.
• Provides PIN number security when MobiMail restarts.
• View and update Out of Office Settings for Exchange accounts.
Calendar, Contacts, Notes and Tasks not supported for Office 365 Home Premium and other POP/IMAP accounts
Exchange Web Services (EWS) is required on the Exchange server. Some companies block access to Exchange Web Services and so we offer a money back guarantee! If you are unable to get connected, a full refund will be provided.
Outlook and Exchange are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. This application has been developed by a third party developer and is not endorsed, tested, or associated with Microsoft Corporation.
Supports Office 365 with Exchange 2010 / 2013 (some ADFS login types not supported) *.
Access your Outlook Web App eMail, Calendar and Contacts in a much easier way compare to the regular OWA.
It is NOT compatible with GMail, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL, Horde Mail, cPanel or any other mail provider.
Please contact us for customer service, or if you experience any issue.
Try it risk free! Contact us for refund within 24 hours of purchase.
You may contact us at:
- Email notification, auto check for new email on a timed interval **
- Calendar appointment and meeting reminder, when enabled, auto set an alarm to alert you before the event **
- Download basic information of calendar events to local calendar, for offline view, to use with third party widget, etc.
- Blink LED indicator for new email and appointment/meeting reminder. (If device is compatible)
- Screen layout reformatted to improve usability on smart phone screen
- Wide screen mode for tablet
- Prefill username, password, auto login
- Schedule "Off Time" to lower power and data usage, or if you don't want to be attached to work email 24/7. When enabled, the app will not check for new email or new/updated Calendar event during the specified time interval, for example, from 6 PM to 7 AM. Applies to Notification only, you can still launch the app to check email manually.
- Desktop browser mode if your company's OWA blocks access from mobile browser.
- New mail, reply, reply all, forward, move, delete, junk
- Download, upload and view attachment ***
- Multi select for action, mark as read/unread
- Sort by importance, subject, from, received
- Contact lookup, check name, recently used
- Manage folders
- Month view, day view
- Appointment, meeting request, recurring
- New, edit, delete, move, sort
- Email, contact, address book
Supports Microsoft Exchange 2007 Outlook Web Access and 2010 / 2013 Outlook Web App, 2003 is not supported.
* Office 365 with Exchange 2010 / 2013 support may get interrupted or end without notice if Microsoft make changes on their end.
For regular Office 365 with Exchange, use web address: https://outlook.office365.com/owa
For Office 365 with ADFS login, use web address:
https://www.outlook.com/MyCompany.com, replace MyCompany.com with your company's email address domain.
** For notification to work, Auto Login must be able to bring you directly to Inbox when you launch the app.
*** Upload attachment requires File Explorer, download any one from Google Play if the phone does not come with one.
This app is only sold through Google Play, if you get it from other unauthorized site, it will fail the license check by Google at start up.
Microsoft, Outlook, OWA, Exchange and Office 365 are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. This application is not affiliated, sponsored or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation.
Web Access for Outlook enables easy access to Outlook Web access (OWA). It works with Exchange 2007 and 2010. It also enables access to your calendars,contacts and other features that are available in outlook web access (OWA) .
Text and image processing are incorporated to reduce scrolling of content.
Web Access for Outlook saves you from retyping login details again and again.
Attachments support - Download, upload and view attachments. (from version 1.03)
Notification feature - You will be notified when new email arrives. (from version 1.09)
For any issues please do email us, you can expect a reply with in 24 hours.
This Application is not compatible with email services like Gmail, YahooMail, Aol, Hotmail.
Note: When using Notification feature ,please make sure you enter valid username and password.Some Email servers are configured to lock the email account when set number of invalid attempts are made .Exchange Webservices (EWS) should be enabled on the Exchange Server for notification to work.
Permissions Required :
INTERNET - To access the mail
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - For downloading attachments
Do yourself a favor and install Webmail for Outlook today, the best unofficial Office Outlook Web Access front-end client out there!
- One touch log-in.. Tap the icon to check for new mail!
- Full HTML message view w/in-line image support - just as you'd see it if you accessed it via the web.
- Notifications when new email arrives
- Download e-mail attachments right from the app.
- Compose new emails.
- Accept + Deny meeting requests.
- View Calendar events for the day, or upcoming days
- Access frequent contacts for your Outlook account or use your device's address book to select recipients.
- Reply/Reply All/Forward
- Folder switching, see folder unread message count
- Turn your Out of Office auto-responder on or off and change the message, all from within the app.
- Spell-check/ suggestions/ voice dictation, all supported!
- More features coming soon based on user interest and demand!
"Most" corporate Exchange 2007, 2010, & 2013 installations are supported! In addition, Office 365 accounts hosted at "outlook.office365.com" (including those that use ADFS authentication), and most Microsoft Forefront TMG (Threat Management Gateway) installations should also be supported.
Please note, if your Exchange administrator has modified the interface, a non-TMG ISA server or other UAG is installed, or you require extra information (like an extra security code besides a password) to log into your e-mail account, it may or may not be compatible with this app. Please contact me if you have problems and I will do my best to investigate the issue. Money back guarantee! If your OWA does not work, please contact me for a full refund.
*Webmail for Outlook was not created nor endorsed by Microsoft Corporation.*
Nine is available on Google play for the low price of US$9.99.
This is half price of the original price (US$19.99) as we advertised before.
This is a limited time offer, so grab yours before it ends!
After enough time using the free trial for 2 weeks and you are satisfied, please purchase Nine.
As of today email communication became a critical thing as interpersonal communication skill within an organization or in your daily life. There might be nothing more important than efficient communication in the work of a company. Nine is a full-fledged email application for Android based on Direct Push technology to synchronize with Microsoft Exchange Server using Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, and also designed for entrepreneurs or ordinary people who want to have efficient communication with their colleagues, friends, and family members at anytime, anywhere. You may already have good experience with other E-Mail apps for Android. Regardless of your existing experience, we will give you a superb experience more than anything else. Leveraging E-Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes on your mobile devices through wireless networks enhances your user experience and dramatically reduces your time.
- Direct Push Synchronization with Exchange ActiveSync. Nine does not have any server to store user's Nine data. Nine app connects to user server directly. All Nine data is stored in user device only.
- Great user experience & beautiful GUI
- Multiple accounts
- Calendar and Contacts (Integrated into stock Calendar and Contacts application along with Nine account)
- Rich-Text Editor (Android KitKat and higher)
- Client Cert
- Global Address List (GAL)
- Favorite Folder (Be able to check out all of email messages including sub-folders in one special folder at a time)
- Select folders to push (Email notification per each folder)
- Automatic setup for many popular email services like Office 365, Exchange Online, Hotmail, Live.com, Outlook, MSN or Google Apps
- Full HTML (inbound, outbound)
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Hybrid Email Search (Integrate with fast local search and online search)
- Conversation Mode
- Unread Badge (Nova Launcher, Apex Launcher, DashClock and Samsung & LG devices)
- Widgets (Unread badge, Shortcuts and Email list)
- SMS sync (Exchange 2010 and higher)
- Supports Android Wear
- Notes Sync (Exchange 2010 and higher)
- Tasks Sync (Recurrence Tasks, Reminder, Categories)
- Exchange Server 2003 SP2/SP3 and above
- Office 365
- Google Apps
- Other servers(IBM Notes Traveler, Groupwise, Kerio, Zimbra, Horde, IceWarp, MDaemon etc) supported Exchange ActiveSync
* Notice: The general Gmail users couldn't use Nine because Google had changed the policy not to support ActiveSync for general Gmail users on January 2013. You can find detailed information at below link titled “Google Sync End of Life”.
The users for paid Google apps can use to sync with ActiveSync. Thus, the users can use Nine.
** Available Android
- Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and above
Nine is not cloud based. It only stores your accounts’ passwords on the actual device. It only connects to the actual mail servers. It only stores your messages on the device.
- If you have a question or a special request, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
No advertising. Not now, not ever.
It is basic, but if you like it please leave a positive review. Every little helps. If you don't like it, please email me to tell me what's wrong before leaving me a negative review. Chances are I'll get back to you, we'll talk and the app will get fixed. If you're asking for new features you maybe waiting a little longer as this is something i do for free, in my spare time.
*attachments currently can't be opened due to a permissions error, will release a fixed app with corrected manifest as soon as i can.
Features I'd like to add to the app:
- image support
Instantly schedule or participate in online meetings and webinars:
- Schedule live online meetings and webinars
- Stream live audio and video
- Meet with up to 25 and present to up to 1000 people
- Present documents, videos reports and presentation
- Invite Presenters and Participants to your online meetings
- Add Contacts to your invitees list
- Share interactive whiteboard to impress your audience
- Enable text chat during your online event
- Share and edit images
- Create your own ClickMeeting account
ClickMeeting online meetings and webinars platform combines the best in online collaboration, with the power of rich media and custom branding. It is incredibly easy to set up and manage, whether presenting to a global audience of 1000 or a single, high-value client. Users can hold team meetings on the fly, present global webinars in high-impact video- from a single, intuitive control panel.
Sign up for a free trial at: http://www.clickmeeting.com
HOW TO SYNC
1. Connect your Android phone or tablet to your PC using a USB cable.
2. Click Synchronize in the Android PC Sync application on your PC.
1. Outlook Contacts sync to Android Contacts app (some phones label as the People app)
- Email addresses
- Phone numbers
- Street addresses
- Contact notes
- Contact photos
2. Outlook Calendar syncs to Android Calendar app (some phones label as the S Planner app)
- Calendar event details
- Recurring calendar events
- Busy/free settings
- Accepted meeting invites
USB synchronization enables a direct connection between your PC and Android. Data is not transmitted through the Internet or Cloud services that are prone to attacks or hacking.
No business wants to be forced to share valuable corporate data with Cloud servers who profit by advertising your data or share it with the government. Android PC Sync is designed by and for people concerned about the security of their data. It's for people who refuse to ship their business data over-the-air or trust it to the Cloud. It's for people who still demand the security and peace of mind of USB synchronization.
- View colleagues’ availability in real time and select the best way to communicate – initiating an instant message (IM), email, voice or video call.
- Connect to Lync / Skype for Business Meetings with a single touch, without requiring long numeric passcodes or conference numbers.
- Join (and enjoy) a Lync / Skype for Business Meeting even if you don’t have an account
- Forward or simultaneously ring calls to your Enterprise Voice number so you’ll never miss a call.
- Enhanced Security with Lync certificate and passive authentication
Anyone can use the Lync Mobile app when invited to a Lync 2013 / Skype for Business meeting. However, you must have a Lync / Skype for Business account in order to enjoy the full capabilities of the app. Some functionality might require an update to your server or might not be available to all users. If you’re not sure about your account status, please contact your IT department.
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO VALIDLY LICENSED COPIES OF MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER, SKYPE FOR BUSINESS SERVER, OR OFFICE 365 / SKYPE FOR BUSINESS ONLINE AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. UPDATES TO MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER OR SKYPE FOR BUSINESS SERVER MAY BE REQUIRED FOR PROPER PERFORMANCE. SOME FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S LICENSE TO AND/OR DEPLOYMENT OF LYNC OR SKYPE FOR BUSINESS, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT.
Looking to access your Microsoft Office® files at any time? All you need is your favorite Android device and Documents To Go in order to be constantly connected!
What can I do with "DocsToGo"?:
• EDIT, CREATE & VIEW Word, Excel & PowerPoint files (Office 2007/2008/2010)
• VIEW PDF files!
THE DATAVIZ® ADVANTAGE
Documents To Go, now in its 14th year, is developed by DataViz, Inc., a producer of quality software for Macs & PCs for over 29 years.
•Word To Go includes rich formatting features including bold, italics, underline, font color, alignment, bulleted & numbered lists, tables, bookmarks, comments, footnotes, endnotes, track-changes, word count, find & replace, etc.
•Sheet To Go offers powerful data computation with support for 111 functions, cell, number & sheet formatting, row & column preferences, auto-fit options, freeze panes, sort, cut, copy, paste, undo, redo, charting, etc.
•Slideshow To Go allows you to effortlessly “flick” through slides, review notes, rehearse timing & make last minute changes to presentations on the go.
•PDF To Go provides high-fidelity viewing of important reference materials with options for page view, word wrap, auto-rotate, bookmarks, search, select & copy text, and more...
•Total access with support for attachments, password-protected files and built-in file browser
•Localized in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Turkish, Russian, Polish, Czech, Korean and Arabic and traditional and simplified Chinese
Why Documents To Go?
•Full featured Documents To Go is not just a viewer, it's a complete solution with a full range of viewing AND editing features.
•First to market Documents To Go is the first mobile Office suite for Android that supports editing of native Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint files!
•Powered by InTact Technology. DataViz' acclaimed technology ensures all original file formatting is retained once a file has been edited on an Android device & then forwarded on.
•Send & receive attachments.
•Native. Open Word & Excel files on your Android phone without any desktop or server conversion needed.
•Nothing new to learn. Documents To Go was designed & developed with the Android device user in mind.
Symantec PGP Viewer decrypts, verifies, and displays PGP-encrypted text on devices running Google Android™ software. It complements an enterprise strategy for email encryption and provides mobile users with the ability to access their messages and attachments anywhere, even when offline. Users access their emails through the standard Android mail app, eliminating the need for alternative mail client software or access to the web to read messages.
By using encrypted email, organizations can ensure that no unauthorized users can access encrypted sensitive email on the device. It ensures that the information stays protected until it is decrypted, no matter where it goes, even if the device is lost or stolen.
• Decrypt messages encoded in the OpenPGP format
• Decrypt attachments, such as email attachments and PGP/MIME messages
• Verify digital signatures, to ensure that the message has not been tampered
• View messages to see the content
PGP Viewer is a part of the email encryption product family available from Symantec. The email encryption family includes options for desktop email (on Apple Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows systems), gateway email encryption, and mobile devices (including Apple iOS devices).
Important Information Before Installing:
Symantec Encryption Management Server provides user administration and key management for enterprise deployments of this application. Users must enroll with a Symantec Encryption Management Server for administrative services and to load credentials into the devices. This feature helps organizations stay in control of their Android device usage with their encrypted email environment and ensure that usage adhere to corporate policy.
This application does not support a standalone mode for key management, and will not work with self-generated keys.
In addition, organizations using end-to-end email encryption must have Symantec Desktop Email Encryption from Symantec installed on their workstation to access encrypted messages on their primary computer. Your email administrator will need to provide you with the details for one of the following methods in order to enroll with Symantec Encryption Management Server.
1) Auto Setup: In order to use Auto Setup, your email administrator must provide you with a configuration file via email. This file will allow you to complete the enrollment process without typing in most of the details.
2) Manual Setup: This process requires entering the hostname of the Symantec Encryption Management Server, along with your username and password. If your organization uses a proxy, this information is necessary as well.
When you get in the car you simple click on the widget or tap NFC tag. Car Music Connector will enable Bluetooth for you and after Bluetooth A2DP connection will be established music will play automatically. After you leave your car Bluetooth will be disabled to conserve battery power.
Quick start using:
· Home screen widget
· Lockscreen widget (Jelly Bean 4.2)
· NFC tag tap
· Tasker plugin
Automatically do the following:
· Enable Bluetooth to make connection
· Start music playback
· Lunch any 3rd party application, Maps or Waze for example
· Disable WiFi to save power while in the car
· Enter Car mode
· Adjust music stream volume to predefined volume
When you leave the car will automatically:
· Disable Bluetooth
· Enable WiFi back (only if was disabled)
Override voice dial button to:
· Simulate play/pause key
· Open any application
· Open Google Now voice search (Jelly Bean or higher)
In addition to music playback application can optionally disable Wi-Fi while in the car and enable Android Car mode. Please see Car Home default application for more details about Android car mode. You can start any 3rd party application installed on your device after connection is established.
Car Music Connector can work with any NFC tag. For example you can use old public transportation ticket. In case your NFC tag does not have internal ID you can enable “Any NFC tag” mode that will start Car Music Connector on any NFC tag scanned. If you have multiple NFC enabled applications on your device you may be prompted to select Car Music Connector every time you tap NFC tag. If there are no other NFC enabled applications Car Music Connector will launch automatically on NFC tag tap.
Application is designed with low battery usage in mind. It does not run any background processes while idle.
There is builtin plugin for Tasker application in the app.
To share with other people.
1) Install this app
2) Start new location sharing party.
3) Send other people a link.
To use with any HTML5 page and Chrome extension (might be useful for testing HTML5 geolocation applications):
1) Install the app
2) Install GPS Link extension from Chrome Web Store - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gps-link/apnenglknmpfjpfcdbobpjigmaapjoip
3) Click on the GPS Link icon in dekstop Chrome
4) Pair you phone with desktop using QR code or url
5) Now you desktop Chrome browser uses your Android phone GPS location.