Are you tired of going through every updated application on the Play Store to see what the developer has changed? Changelog Droid solves this problem by fetching all the information directly from the Play Store after or before you update them.
Stay up to date!
Changelog Droid will check the Play Store in the background and notify you when updates are available.
The better wishlist!
Add apps that you haven't installed by simply sharing them from the Play Store to Changelog Droid and keep track of updates without wasting storage space.
All kinds of useful!
Use Changelog Droid to launch or uninstall apps, open the system's info page or go directly to the Play Store to update your apps.
Build a history!
Changelog Droid will build a complete version history so you can keep track of every change made to your apps.
- All the recent changes directly from the Play Store
- Update notification and manual update check
- Version history containing all changelogs
- Observe apps that you don't have installed
- Blacklist apps that you don't want to update
- Quick Search for all of your apps
- DashClock extension
Check out the Premium Version without ads and with cool Themes!
Because there is no official API for the Play Store Changelog Droid may not find some of the available updates. Please try the "Intense Check" option to increase the results.
If error should occur, please contact me instead of giving a negative rating.
If you would like to help translating Changelog Droid to your language, please visit http://www.getlocalization.com/changelogdroid.
- Internet: Access the Play Store
- Access Network State: Check connection status.
- Get Accounts, Use Credentials, Manage Accounts: Get authentication token for the Google account, required for accessing the Play Store
- Receive Boot Completed: Registering background service for update checking.
- Wake Lock: Assure that internet is connected when checking for updates in background.
- Google Services: Obtain Android ID automatically
- Vibrate: Vibrate for notifications
- External Storage: Import/Export
Do NOT install if you don't know what OmniROM is or if you don't have OmniROM installed.
I am not the developer of OmniROM. Don't send me feature requests!
Post them on http://jira.omnirom.org/
If you're already using Changelog Droid free, don't install this app.
With App Watcher you can follow changes of apps you love, know about new features, bug fixes and new levels update for games.
App Watcher checks daily the list for updates in Play Store and will notify you when there is a new version available.
+ Add an app from Play Market to watch list (Use Share)
+ Manual and automatic updates
+ Quick shortcut to see what's new/changelog in app
+ Share application
+ Update notification
+ Google Drive backup
+ Filter list by: Installed/Not installed
Join Beta version:
* Internet access - to receive updates
* View network state - for WiFi only setting
* read/write sync settings - change synchronization parameters
* discover accounts, read Google configuration - to communicate with Google Play Store
* access storage - for Import/Export of the list
Get changelog notifications, show your statistics, show the current bugs and much more!
* Profile overview
* News / Changelogs (With notifications!)
* The Altis map
* The Wiki
* A opportunity to support our work as ad removal.
* Hive Statistics
Planned features are:
* Add more maps
* Make the wiki responsive and good lookin'
* Some design improvements
* Set custom markers on each map
* Optimize design for tablets
Submit more features here:
When you get in the car you simple click on the widget or tap NFC tag. Car Music Connector will enable Bluetooth for you and after Bluetooth A2DP connection will be established music will play automatically. After you leave your car Bluetooth will be disabled to conserve battery power.
Quick start using:
· Home screen widget
· Lockscreen widget (Jelly Bean 4.2)
· NFC tag tap
· Tasker plugin
Automatically do the following:
· Enable Bluetooth to make connection
· Start music playback
· Lunch any 3rd party application, Maps or Waze for example
· Disable WiFi to save power while in the car
· Enter Car mode
· Adjust music stream volume to predefined volume
When you leave the car will automatically:
· Disable Bluetooth
· Enable WiFi back (only if was disabled)
Override voice dial button to:
· Simulate play/pause key
· Open any application
· Open Google Now voice search (Jelly Bean or higher)
In addition to music playback application can optionally disable Wi-Fi while in the car and enable Android Car mode. Please see Car Home default application for more details about Android car mode. You can start any 3rd party application installed on your device after connection is established.
Car Music Connector can work with any NFC tag. For example you can use old public transportation ticket. In case your NFC tag does not have internal ID you can enable “Any NFC tag” mode that will start Car Music Connector on any NFC tag scanned. If you have multiple NFC enabled applications on your device you may be prompted to select Car Music Connector every time you tap NFC tag. If there are no other NFC enabled applications Car Music Connector will launch automatically on NFC tag tap.
Application is designed with low battery usage in mind. It does not run any background processes while idle.
There is builtin plugin for Tasker application in the app.
Gmail client for Android lacks ability to open invitations in calendar and if someone invites you to an event using Outlook you can’t accept invitation or review event details. Invitation Plugin fixes that free of charge and without advertisement. Now you simply click on the invitation file attached to the email and you see event in Google Calendar application.
Great solution if your organization uses Google Apps and Outlook.
Google Calendar application is required to use Invitation Plugin - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.calendar.
If event is not found on your calendar you can import it using your Gmail account. Gmail automatically adds events to your calendar when it gets email with invitation. Invitation Plugin can resend ICS invitation to your Gmail email address in case you have received invitation to non-Gmail email.
Gmail should add events to your calendar automatically by default. If that does not happen please check:
http://support.google.com/calendar/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=83117 and search for Automatically add invitations to my calendar.
In addition to email attachments Invitation Plugin opens ics files received using instant messaging applications or when you browse files in file manager.
ICS file is storage for iCalendar data and used by most email clients like Outlook, Google Calendar, Thunderbird and others.
To share with other people.
1) Install this app
2) Start new location sharing party.
3) Send other people a link.
To use with any HTML5 page and Chrome extension (might be useful for testing HTML5 geolocation applications):
1) Install the app
2) Install GPS Link extension from Chrome Web Store - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gps-link/apnenglknmpfjpfcdbobpjigmaapjoip
3) Click on the GPS Link icon in dekstop Chrome
4) Pair you phone with desktop using QR code or url
5) Now you desktop Chrome browser uses your Android phone GPS location.