I don't want this app to be a copycat, so it will be not exactly the same as "Clear for iPhone".
Koalcat's Clear is a simple to-do app that can let your mind to focus on your tasks with a simple-to-use and attractive interface.
If you can not get pro version after pay for it, you can reinstall it to fix this bug and you should backup first.
How to use:
1.move right to complete
***move right far to set reminder***
2.move left to delete
3.pull down to create
4.pinch to switch
5.pull-to-expand to create
6.double-click to edit
7.click number to expand
Now it supports more features:
1.add new to-do note with one line limit
2.move right to check the note.
3.move left to delete the note.
4.change the order of notes
5.support some gestures(v0.3)
6.support double-click edit feature(v0.4)
7.support backup and restore notes
Coming up soon:
//1.sync with Google Tasks
If you have any questions or feature suggestions, or would like to report a bug, please contact me immediately.
For more information, plaese visit KoalCat's Blog.
Flo Rian Hein
WHAT IS "CACHE"?
Many popular Android apps make a habit of storing long usage histories and other temporary data to help them start up a little faster. This is called "cached data", but many smartphone owners find that when it starts building up their entire phones slow down! Poorly written apps may never remove those "temporary files" at all. Clear Master knows how to track down and wipe cached data to reclaim your precious disk space. Any effect on the speed of other apps is minimal and temporary.
CLEAR THESE AWAY WITH SINGLE TAPS:
✓ Third-party app-generated cache data;
✓ Internet browsing and search history;
✓ Outgoing and received call and SMS records;
✓ Gmail search history;
✓ Google Play store search history;
✓ Google Maps search records.
You can now schedule Clear Master to safely wipe a specially-chosen selection of app cache data at a time of your choosing. This scheduled clean doesn't touch personal data or call and message logs, so it's a safe way to reclaim space on your phone every day!
Based on The Pomodoro Technique©, it alternates working sessions with small breaks. This will let you concentrate more easily and get things done. No more distractions, focus on what’s important.
ClearFocus sports an elegant interface designed not to get in your way. It’s as easy to use as possible: tap once and start working.
To keep you focused and let you get the best out of yourself, ClearFocus comes with customizable settings that you can set to fit your style.
Pomodoro™ and Pomodoro Technique® are registered trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. This app is not affiliated with Francesco Cirillo.
* Clear Note Widgets are scrollable, transparent sticky notes that can be quickly and easily pinned to any home screen and edited just by tapping on them
* Seamlessly blends into your home screen's background (completely transparent widget background) or choose a background color
* Customize the background color, text color, and font sizes of your note widget
* Create regular notepad notes with optional encryption/password-protection for maximum security
* Note widgets are available in multiple sizes: 1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x1, 4x2 and 4x4 sizes (each home screen icon takes up 1 space) and resizable in Android 3.1+
* No permissions required!
* Send Note option lets you quickly and easily share your note through Gmail, text message, or your favorite email client
* No ads or spyware of any kind
* Small download: Clear Note Widget is less than 1 megabyte!
* Free updates and support for life!
So what exactly is Clear Note Widget? Is it an app or a widget?
- Both! Clear Note Widget's main feature lets you place transparent notes that blend in with your home screen, but it also functions pretty well as a standard note app (opening it through the shortcut). Regular (aka non-widget) notes can also be password-protected/encrypted.
How do I add a widget to my home screen?
- You'll first need to tap the App Drawer icon. This should bring up a list of your applications with two tabs near the top of the screen: Apps and Widgets. Tap the widgets tab, and scroll over to the right (swipe left) until you get to the Clear Note Widgets. From there, just tap on your desired size (you can always resize later*), hold, and you'll be able to drop the widget on any of your home screens.
How do I resize a widget?
- While on a home screen, press and hold a Clear Note Widget for about 1-2 seconds, then let go. You should see a box around your note widget with some blue "handles" at the corners. Drag the handles either towards or away from the widget, depending on whether you'd like the widget to be smaller or larger.
*I can't seem to resize my widget to a smaller size. What's the deal?
- You might be running Android 3.1 or 3.2. Android 3.1 introduced widget resizing but only above a minimum width and height. So a 2x2 widget could be resized anywhere between 2x2 and 4x4, but never smaller than 2x2. This was fixed in Android 4.0+, but aside from upgrading to Ice Cream Sandwich, the only solution is to add a 1x1 widget to the home screen (which will let you resize to any larger size and back).
How do I create a regular note?
- Regular notes (the non-sticky kind) can be created directly from the Clear Note Widget app. Just run Clear Note Widget from your App Drawer or the shortcut icon, and press the "Create a New Note" button!
I don't like having to change my background color, text colors or font sizes every time. Help!
- No problem! You can set up your default options (editor font size, background, text colors, font sizes) by tapping on the Settings icon (the one with the two circles) while editing a note or the notes list screen. There's a slight difference between the two: the widget note Settings menu lets you set your current widget options as the default, while the notes list Settings menu lets you select the actual default options!
Clear Note Widget Official Site: http://www.clearnotethis.com
- You need to install "Schedule St."(Free) separately to use this application.
- You need to select new refill in calendar view config to apply it to your calendar.
- Please finish the application or shutdown the device to erase an ads after you buy refills.
- Technical support is in Japanese only.
This application is a calendar design for day planner application "Schedule St.".
You can switch some calendar designs according to the purpose.
Android OS 1.6/2.1/2.2
i-net Clear Reports is a feature-rich and powerful Java reporting solution which can run Crystal Reports templates or templates designed in the free i-net Designer. Visit our site for more information and a free demo.
NOTE: You can test the app without your own report server using the "Demo" button. This will access a demo server, but to make full use of this app together with your own i-net Clear Reports server, an i-net Clear Reports PLUS license is required. The report repository feature is only available with this license. On our web site you can get a free trial version of i-net Clear Reports PLUS.
Keywords: reporting, crystal clear, clear reports, crystal reports, data analysis, visualization, business intelligence, ad hoc