Was better without all the commercials. If I wanted commercials I'd listen to the radio. Build a station needs improvement. Customizing doesn't play the range of hair metal that Slippery When Wet does. Plus I'm sick of the rate us crap popping up all the time. You just dropped from a 5 to a 3.
Wtf garbage Awesome music selection, but app is horrible! Not working on my note 5....?? Every song I have to pause and then hit play to get sound, not right! Uninstall for the umpteen time!
They now require a login... you used to be able to hit maybe later. I refused to be forced into giving an advertising nightmare company my email address. Done with this.
mind blowing music I get so touched by tha rethem when i sing i coursing through my soul i am very greatful iheartradio thanks im very moved by dis experience signing off damien garret wright
Great app Love it, but sometimes it like to stop playing and restart the same commercial while I'm trying to listen to my fave morning show. Annoying.
I heart, iheartradio Free as can be my cars system is wack but iheartradio saves the day
What’s new in v6.3.0
• Introducing Artist Profiles! Each artist now has a dedicated page where you can learn about their top songs, bio and related artists.
• Castastic! We fixed a bunch of Google Cast bugs.
• Fixed a bug where push notification preferences weren’t being respected.
• Integrated Google Smart Lock.
• Added Samsung Gear S2 support. Your Gear S2 watch now tells the time AND controls iHeartRadio.
Identify music, TV, get lyrics and discover what your favorite artists Shazam.