Now you can manage your money anytime, anywhere – from your mobile device. With TouchBanking you can conveniently and securely:
- Check your account balances
- View recent transactions
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Pay bills
- Find ATMs and branch locations
In order to enable certain features, this application needs to access the following on your mobile device:
- Location services: So we can return ATM/Branch search results that are relevant to your current location
- Camera: So that you can use the Mobile Check Deposit feature
- Contacts: So that when using the Popmoney person-to-person payments feature you can easily select a contact from your device to pay
Some of these features may not be enabled for you right now, but may be added by your financial institution in the future.
Note that some devices may report that this application requires access to call logs. This is an issue with certain Android versions which incorrectly report this as part of the ‘Contacts’ permission. This application does not and will not access any of your call logs.
Fiserv powers online banking and bill pay for thousands of institutions and millions of consumers nationwide. You may not recognize the Fiserv name, but if you use online banking and bill pay, chances are you already use a service that comes from Fiserv.
• Check your account balances
• View recent account activity
• Transfer money between your BOH accounts
• View and pay bills
• Pay people with Popmoney® personal payment service
• Locate the nearest Bank of Hemet branch
To use The Bank of Hemet Mobile Banking App you must have a Bank of Hemet (BOH) personal account with an online banking user ID and password.
Protecting your account information is a priority. BOH Mobile Banking safeguards your personal financial information by using a variety of best-practice security features, including:
• Secure login with user ID and password
• Advanced encryption technology
• Partial or “masked” account numbers
• Automatic session timeout
Have questions or need help? Contact The Bank of Hemet by phone at 951-766-4100.
About The Bank of Hemet:
The Bank of Hemet is headquartered in Riverside, California and provides banking and financial services to clients through a network of 50,000+ ATMs1 and six branches in Hemet (2), San Jacinto, Beaumont, Anza and Riverside.
The Bank of Hemet App is free to download. Message and data rates may apply, check with your carrier for more information. Some mobile features may require additional online setup. Any fees for optional transactions will be identified during registration for these services and during their use.
1The Bank of Hemet is a member of the Allpoint ATM Network. Allpoint ATM Network offers a separate mobile app to locate participating ATMs.
Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
Keywords: The Bank of Hemet, Bank, Hemet, Bank of Hemet, Banking, Finance, Bill Payment, transfers, accounts, Popmoney, checking, savings, mobile banking, Mobiliti, Mobility, touch banking, mobile money, Bill, Bill Pay
- Look up account balances for Checking, Savings, Mortgages, Home Equity Lines of Credit, and other loans
- View account transactions
- Transfers: Make one-time transfers between Banner Bank accounts including loan payments or advances from lines of credit
- Bill Pay: Make one-time bill payments to existing payees
- Snapshot Deposit: Make deposits anytime, from anywhere you have an internet connection on your Android phone
Important: Must first be enrolled in Banner Bank Online Banking.
Snapshot Deposit is enabled within 1 business day of enrolling in Online Banking and requires a valid email address. Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. See mobile terms and conditions for limits, availability and other restrictions.
*Fees may apply to services ordered online. Standard messaging, airtime and data charges may apply. Banner Bank - Member FDIC