- Deposit Checks
- Check account balances and transaction histories for ALL of your accounts (e.g. checking, CDs, money markets, loans, and lines of credit)
- Pay bills (if you currently use Bill P@y)
- Transfer funds
- View account alerts
- Find the nearest branch or ATM location
There is no fee from Georgia Bank & Trust or Southern Bank & Trust, though connectivity and usage rates may apply. Your wireless provider can prove more details regarding any potential fees.
Member FDIC Equal Housing Lender
ACCOUNT ACCESS FEATURES
▪ View personal account Balances
▪ Transfer funds
▪ View transaction history
▪ Locate ATM’s and branches in your area
▪ Make mobile deposits using Snaposit* (if eligible, limits apply)
▪ Pay bills**
To get started, download and launch the app. Then, sign on with your Adams Bank & Trust online access ID and password.
Enroll for Snaposit and you can also make deposits using your mobile camera. Snap a photo of your check and deposit it right away. We’re always glad to see you, but there’s no need to come to the bank ‐ unless you really, really want to!
Mobile Transfers: Need to send money to someone? Now you can! Use the Popmoney feature in our bill payment system to send money to an existing payee or to establish a new one. The app will ask permission to access your contact list which is only used as a convenience for completing payment fields. If you agree, selected contacts will be stored for your convenience for future transactions, otherwise no contact information will be stored.
* Deposits must be verified and may not be immediately available for withdrawal. **BillPay must already be established in online banking to pay your bills using this app
Adams Bank & Trust serves 16 locations in Nebraska and Colorado. Adams Bank & Trust does not charge a fee for the use of this app. Message and data rates may apply.