· Make Telephone call through CONVERGE Pro 2
· Make and receive VoIP call through CONVERGE Pro 2
· Make conference calls (multi-party calls)
· Put Call on-hold
· Transfer Call
· Set Call Forwarding
· Add contacts to Phone Book
· Set Favorites for quick access
· View Call Log
· Set Do-not-disturb state
· Mute Microphone
· Set Volume up & down
· Make Settings to connect with CONVERGE Pro 2
· OS Requirements: Android 5.5.1
· Connection setup:
A. Determine the IP Address of your target CONVERGE Pro 2 unit.
B. Determine the Label or EPN of your VoIP or Telco phone
C. Determine the Label or Group name associated with your audio output
D. Determine the Label or Group name associated with your microphone input.
E. Start up the Converge Pro 2 Dialer app and create a new Connection.
F. Add the information determined in Steps A through D in the appropriate fields and Save the connection information.
G. Press the Link icon to connect to the CONVERGE Pro 2 unit.
For support, visit: www.clearone.com, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org