* English Translation
* Easy browsing of Chapters
* Search box
* Mark any Sura/Chapter as Favorite
* Text Re-size Bar
* Share via Email
Islam is a Semitic religion, which has over one billion adherents all over the world. Islam means "submission to the will of God". Muslims accept the Qur'an, as the word of God revealed to His last and final prophet, Muhammad (peace be upon him). Islam states that Allah sent messengers and prophets throughout the ages with the message of Unity of God and accountability in the Hereafter. Islam thus makes it an article of faith to believe in all the earlier prophets, starting with Adam, and continuing with Noah, Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, David, John the Baptist and Jesus amongst many others (may peace be on them all).
About the Qur'an: The Qur'an literally meaning "the recitation", is the central religious text of Islam, which Muslims accept as the word of Allah(God) revealed to His last and final prophet, Muhammad (peace be upon him). It is regarded widely as the finest piece of literature in the Arabic language. The Qur'an is composed of verses (Ayah) that make up 114 chapters (suras) of unequal length which are classified either as Meccan or Medinan depending upon the place and time of their revelation. Muslims believe the Quran to be verbally revealed through angel Jibril (Gabriel) from Allah(God) to Muhammad (peace be upon him) gradually over a period of approximately 23 years beginning in 610 CE, when Muhammad (peace be upon him) was 40, and concluding in 632 CE, the year of his death.
This is an English Interpretation of the Qur'an by Muhammad Taqi-ud-Din al-Hilali and Muhammad Muhsin Khan.
DISCLAIMER: The Qur'an was originally revealed in the Arabic Language. No translation of Qura'n can be a hundred percent accurate, nor it can be used as a replacement of the Qur'an text. We have tried to provide a mostly acceptable english interpretation of the Qur'an in this App, but we cannot guarantee it's 100% authenticity and/or accuracy. Please feel free to contact us if you come across any mistakes!
* The complete English translation
* Tafseer/Commentary (Beta/testing version)
* Stream or download 6 different Arabic recitations including English by Imam Benjamin Bilal and by great Arabic reciters like Maher Al-Muaiqly or Said Al Ghamdi
* Screenlock player and player widget
* Full-text search
* Unlimited bookmarks with note function
* Glossary/Index with thousands of topics and the direct link to the corresponding passage in the Holy Qur'an
* Four font sizes
* Different backgrounds/themes
* Introduction to the Holy Qur'an with many topics for the
Muslim and non-Muslim reader
* Landscape Mode as well as dedicated HD android tablet version
* Move app to memory card
* Share Surahs through email, text/SMS or social media
...and many more features
This app is intended for the English reader, it does not include the original Arabic text, but it contains the Arabic audio / recitation as well as the English audio of the Holy Quran (Koran).
We strove hard to to avoid any mistakes. Should you find one please email us and we will try to fix it.
[Privacy information: the app does not collect any data whatsoever, however it needs to access "Photos/Media/Files" and SD storage to playback the downloaded audio recitations and it needs access to "Device ID & call information" to know when to stop playing audio when a phone call is received or made.]
Easy and fast Surah Index List with Surah details like Para, Total Ayah, Ruku and Juz etc. Also described the Maki/Madni category. Verse by verse synchronized recitation audio in voice of Sheikh Sudais
Compact version which works online. It downloads the data from server automatically in your SD card and saves for the next time use.
Key Features of this App:
> Change Arabic/Translation Text Size
> Unlimited Bookmarking
> Change Text/Background Colours
> Easy and fast Surah Index List
> Surah details like Para, Maki/Madni, Total Ayah, Ruku etc.
> Option to view only Arabic or with Translation
> Many other customization options
> Text size, color and font settings
Famous English Translation:
1. Dr. Mohsin
Check out our other apps like Al Quran Karim, Sahih Bukhari, Muslim, Prayer Times, Surah Rahman, Hadith Books, Surah Yaseen, Urdu Dictionary, Video Player, Car Racing Etc. Thanks
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/islamiapps
Powered By: Zoxcell
The Holy Quran application is a reading and listening application for different Quran Reciters. Holy Quran Application Features:
- You can choose between Quran tajweed or Quran tarteel
- After downloading the audio files once you can enjoy recitation offline without the need to be connected to the internet
- Search functionality in the Holy Quran
- Bookmarking current reading location in the Holy Quran
- Sharing Holy Quran Ayahs with others
- Doaa Khatm Quran.
- Holy Quran Application contains a variety of Quran readers: maher moagely, el husary, el minshawy, sodes, mshari el afasy, el huzaify and more
- You can choose the Tafsir for a single ayah or the full page.
- You can listen to reciter gapless or ayah after ayah in the Holy Quran application
- You can choose between mushaf HQ pages or normal pages.
Keyword: Holy Quran, Quran Kareem, El-Moshaf El-Shareef, Koran Karim, mujawwad
Once installed you do not need Internet connection. Browse to any chapter or part from the menu. Swipe right or left to move to next or previous page. Or you can also tap on the left edge to move to the next page or tap on the right edge to move to previous page.
The Quran is composed of verses (Ayat) that make up 114 chapters (suras) of unequal length which are classified either as Meccan (المكية) or Medinan (المدينية) depending upon the place and time of their revelation. Muslims believe the Quran to be verbally revealed through angel Jibrīl (Gabriel) from God to Muhammad gradually over a period of approximately 23 years beginning on 22 December 609 CE, when Muhammad was 40, and concluding in 632 CE, the year of his death.
Shortly after Muhammad's death the Quran was compiled into a single book by order of the first Caliph Abu Bakr and at the suggestion of his future successor Umar. Hafsa, Muhammad's widow and Caliph Umar's daughter, was entrusted with that Quranic text after the second Caliph Umar died. When the third Caliph Uthman began noticing slight differences in pronunciation of the Qur'anic Arabic by those whose dialect was not that of the Quraish, he sought Hafsa's permission to use her text and commissioned a committee to produce a standard copy of the text of Qur'an to which added diacritical marks ensured correct pronunciation, and to be set as the standard dialect, the Quraish dialect, now known as Fus'ha (Modern Standard Arabic).
Five of these original Qur'ans (Mus'haf) were sent to the major Muslim cities of the era, with Uthman keeping one for his own use in Medina. Any variations to standardized text were invalidated and ordered to be destroyed, all other versions of the Qur'an copied by scribes subsequently were from this codex. This process of formalization is known as the "Uthmanic recension". The present form of the Quran text is accepted by most scholars as the original version compiled by Abu Bakr.
Muslims regard the Quran as the main miracle of Muhammad, the proof of his prophethood and the culmination of a series of divine messages that started with the messages revealed to Adam, regarded in Islam as the first prophet, and continued with the Suhuf Ibrahim (Scrolls of Abraham), the Tawrat (Torah or Pentateuch) of Moses, the Zabur (Tehillim or Book of Psalms) of David, and the Injil (Gospel) of Jesus.
The Quran assumes familiarity with major narratives recounted in Jewish and Christian scriptures, summarizing some, dwelling at length on others and in some cases presenting alternative accounts and interpretations of events.
The Quran describes itself as a book of guidance, sometimes offering detailed accounts of specific historical events, and often emphasizing the moral significance of an event over its narrative sequence.
The meaning of the Glorious Qur'an (1930) is an explanatory translation of the Qur'an by Marmaduke Pickthall. In 1928, Pickthall took a two-year sabbatical to complete his translation of the meaning of the Qur'an, a work that he considered the summit of his achievement. Pickthall noted the impossibility of perfectly translating the Arabic into English, and he titled his work The Meaning of the Glorious Quran (A. A. Knopf, New York 1930). It was the first translation by a Muslim whose native language was English, and remains among the two most popular translations, the other being the work of Abdullah Yusuf Ali.
List of suras:
1. Al-Fatiha (The Opener)
2. Al-Baqara (The Cow)
3. Al Imran (Family of Imran)
4. An-Nisa (The Women)
5. Al-Ma'ida (The Table Spread)
6. Al-An'am (The Cattle)
7. Al-A'raf (The Heights)
8. Al-Anfal (The Spoils of War)
9. At-Tawba (The Repentance)
10. Yunus (Jonah)
11. Hud (Hud)
12. Yusuf (Joseph)
13. Ar-Ra'd (The Thunder)
14. Ibrahim (Abrahim)
15. Al-Hijr (The Rocky Tract)
16. An-Nahl (The Bee)
17. Al-Isra (The Night Journey)
18. Al-Kahf (The Cave)
19. Maryam (Mary)
20. Ta-Ha (Ta-Ha)
21. Al-Anbiya (The Prophets)
22. Al-Hajj (The Pilgrimage)
23. Al-Mu'minoon (The Believers)
24. An-Nur (The Light)
25. Al-Furqan (The Criterian)
26. Ash-Shu'ara (The Poets)
27. An-Naml (The Ant)
28. Al-Qasas (The Stories)
29. Al-Ankabut (The Spider)
30. Ar-Rum (The Romans)
31. Luqman (Luqman)
32. As-Sajda (The Prostration)
33. Al-Ahzab (The Combined Forces)
34. Saba (Sheba)
35. Fatir (Originator)
36. Ya Sin (Ya Sin)
37. As-Saaffat (Those who set the Ranks)
38. Sad (The Letter "Saad")
39. Az-Zumar (The Troops)
40. Ghafir (The Forgiver)
41. Fussilat (Explained in Detail)
42. Ash-Shura (The Consultation)
43. Az-Zukhruf (The Ornaments of Gold)
44. Ad-Dukhan (The Smoke)
45. Al-Jathiya (The Crouching)
46. Al-Ahqaf (The Wind-Curved Sandhills)
47. Muhammad (Muhammad)
48. Al-Fath (The Victory)
49. Al-Hujurat (The Rooms)
50. Qaf (The Letter "Qaf")
51. Adh-Dhariyat (The Winnowing Winds)
52. At-Tur (The Mount)
53. An-Najm (The Star)
54. Al-Qamar (The Moon)
55. Ar-Rahman (The Beneficent)
56. Al-Waqi'a (The Inevitable)
57. Al-Hadid (The Iron)
58. Al-Mujadila (The Pleading Woman)
59. Al-Hashr (The Exile)
60. Al-Mumtahina (She that is to be examined)
61. As-Saff (The Ranks)
62. Al-Jumua (The Congregation, Friday)
63. Al-Munafiqun (The Hypocrites)
64. At-Taghabun (The Mutual Disillusion)
65. At-Talaq (The Divorce)
66. At-Tahrim (The Prohibtiion)
67. Al-Mulk (The Sovereignty)
68. Al-Qalam (The Pen)
69. Al-Haaqqa (The Reality)
70. Al-Maarij (The Ascending Stairways)
71. Nuh (Noah)
72. Al-Jinn (The Jinn)
73. Al-Muzzammil (The Enshrouded One)
74. Al-Muddathir (The Cloaked One)
75. Al-Qiyama (The Resurrection)
76. Al-Insan (The Man)
77. Al-Mursalat (The Emissaries)
78. An-Naba (The Tidings)
79. An-Naziat (Those who drag forth)
80. Abasa (He Frowned)
81. At-Takwir (The Overthrowing)
82. Al-Infitar (The Cleaving)
83. Al-Mutaffifin (The Defrauding)
84. Al-Inshiqaq (The Sundering)
85. Al-Burooj (The Mansions of the Stars)
86. At-Tariq (The Nightcommer)
87. Al-Ala (The Most High)
88. Al-Ghashiya (The Overwhelming)
89. Al-Fajr (The Dawn)
90. Al-Balad (The City)
91. Ash-Shams (The Sun)
92. Al-Lail (The Night)
93. Ad-Dhuha (The Morning Hours)
94. Al-Inshirah (The Relief)
95. At-Tin (The Fig)
96. Al-Alaq (The Clot)
97. Al-Qadr (The Power)
98. Al-Bayyina (The Clear Proof)
99. Az-Zalzala (The Earthquake)
100. Al-Adiyat (The Courser)
101. Al-Qaria (The Calamity)
102. At-Takathur (The Rivalry in world increase)
103. Al-Asr (The Declining Day)
104. Al-Humaza (The Traducer)
105. Al-Fil (The Elephant)
106. Quraysh (Quraysh)
107. Al-Ma'un (The Small Kindnesses)
108. Al-Kawthar (The Abundance)
109. Al-Kafirun (The Disbelievers)
110. An-Nasr (The Divine Support)
111. Al-Masadd (The Palm Fiber, Flame)
112. Al-Ikhlas (The Sincerity)
113. Al-Falaq (The Daybreak)
114. Al-Nas (The Mankind )
** Full version of iQuran will now be sold for a fraction of its original price, down to $1.99 from $6.99. InshAllah
** the new price will reflect only the costs we need to cover for the fast and excellent audio download service
** we provide. BarakAllahufikum and Ramadan Kareem.
Read the Holy Quran in Arabic alongside its translation. This app provides you with the full Qur'an as well as its full english translation along with a full set of audio recitation files. iQuran offers you verse by verse audio playback, color coded Tajweed (pronunciation) rules, repeat functions, bookmarks, tags, search, excellent navigational controls, a side by side english translation, audio recitation and much more.
NOTE: Permission to "read phone state" is only required in order to pause recitation in case the phone rings or in case you place a call while recitation is playing in the background.
Apart from offering an immersed user experience, the free version of iQuran includes the following limitations only:
* Full Landscape supported
* Color coded Tajweed (Pronunciation) rules for the last Juz / Para
* Bookmark and Tags. A maximum of 5 bookmarks and 3 Tags.
* One english translation: Shakir
* Search results limited to 20 per search
* One recitation: Sheikh Husary
* Powerful audio controls with an option to group playback of verses to aid in memorization
All other features are fully enabled and there is no expiration date on this app.
iQuran has been designed to work on all Android devices.
Keywords: Quran, Islam, Islamic, Koran, Qur'an, Muslim, Digital Quran, Mushaf, Quran Majeed
- Word by word translation in English
- Verse by verse translation in English
- Tafseer Jalalayn*
- Tafseer Ibnu Abbas*
- Color tajweed code
- Verse by verse audio with some Reciter*
- Share to email, sms, whatsapp, etc
- Bookmark page
- Bookmark ayah*
- Flexible menu to download audio
- Flexible menu to listen audio
- Tadabbur ayah while listen audio
- Full landscape and portrait supported
- Zoom in and zoom out
- Page compilation based on mushaf Madinah
Keywords: Quran, Islam, Islamic, Koran, Qur'an, Muslim, Digital Quran, Quran Word By Word, Tafseer, Tafseer Jalalayn, Tafseer Ibnu Abbas, Islamic App
*Registration required for unlimited features
Please note: Internet connection required to view online or download the PDF for offline viewing. PDF size is 339MB so be sure to use wifi when downloading!
Color coded Tajweed rules for BOTH Arabic and the English Transliteration of the Noble Qur'an. Very easy to read transliteration with new easy to read rules.
Only by three main colors: RED (co/or graduation) for the positions to be prolonged, GREEN for the nasal (ghunnah), BLUE for the description of sound articulation, ( Gray is not Pronounced) While reciting, 28 rules are immediately applied without memorizing these rules.
If you want to memorize them, they are explained at the end of this Qur'an.
Dear Reader of The Qur'an
In order to concentrate on the meaning, you are recommended to stop at the spaces between some words, you should non-vocalize the last letter of the word (where the vowel is blocked in a small square).
But if you don't want to stop, please neglect the square and the rule pertaining to this stop.
Also has a Quran player so that you can listen to the recitation as you read to ensure you are pronouncing correctly and following the tajweed rules correctly.
This app is 100% Free and what's even better, it is also 100% ad-free so there's NO ANNOYING ADS EVER!
We only ask that you make dua (supplicate) for the ummah of our blessed prophet Muhammad (Peace and blessings upon him) with the following dua:
Allaahumma aÊizzal-Islaama wal-Muslimeen, Allaahumma aÊizzal-Islaama wal-Muslimeen, Allaahumma aÊizzal-Islaama wal-Muslimeen,
(O Allah raise the standing of Islam and the Muslims, O Allah raise the standing of Islam and the Muslims, O Allah raise the standing of Islam and the Muslims,)
We hope you enjoy this free app and don't forget to rate it for other users
As salamou alaycoom
Collection of dua (Arabic of "prayer") from the Holy Quran. We collect and select them by reviewing the Quran page by page, make sure there is no beautiful dua left. These 51 dua is very good to be your daily zikr.
+ Index: browse the collection with ease
+ Romabic: alphabetic spelling of the Arabic
+ Translations in dua title and meaning: currently available in Bahasa and English
+ [1.1] Share to Facebook, Twitter, email, etc
+ [1.2] Custom text size
+ [1.6] Set favorite dua
We plan many more in the updates. Stay tune..!
Database will be downloaded when the application is run first time. We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection.
1. History – every article you ever viewed is stored in history.
2. Favorites – you are able to add articles to favorites list by clicking the “star” icon.
3. Managing History and Favorites lists – you are able edit those lists or clear them.
4. Various Settings – you may change application’s font and theme (choose one of several color themes).
5. Random article of the day widget. To see the widget in the list the application must be installed to phone memory (database may be installed anywhere).
This app contains advertising.
Bukhari (full name Abu Abdullah Muhammad bin Ismail bin Ibrahim bin al-Mughira al-Ja'fai) was born in 194 A.H. and died in 256 A.H. His collection of hadith is considered second to none. He spent sixteen years compiling it, and ended up with 2,602 hadith (9,082 with repetition). His criteria for acceptance into the collection were amongst the most stringent of all the scholars of ahadith.
There are other scholars who worked as Bukhari did and collected other authentic reports.
2. English Translation of dua
Tags: appislam - AppIslam - Islamic App - Islam App - Dua - Quran - Islam - Azkar - Sunnah - Muslim - Hadith - Dhikr - Islamic - Prayer - Saalah - Muhammad - dua - Dua - Morning - Evening - Salah - Rabbana - Namaz - Ramadaan - Ramadan - Fasting - Saalah - iazkar - Mosque - Qibla - Imam - Bhukari - Faith - Religion - Duaa - Salat - Namaaz - Prayer - Akhira - Sajda - hereafter - hell - paradise - jannah - haven - Qur'an - Koran - islam
Please Write comments if you like my apps
For ease of reading non-Arabic speakers, each verse (or Ayat) is accompanied by a transcript. Many options are available to facilitate learning suras.